Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 20

4.1K 70 2
By ieyatsusawada

Kaien POV

After I explain the whole story of what happened to Zero's life.. She just hug me and kiss me in the cheek.. And look at me with a cute angry but pouty face..

"Make sure to tell Yuki-neechan.. All of this... All of it..." Is the first word came to her mouth.

"Yeah.." I answered.. She just smile at me.

"Daddy.. Don't worry.. I'm sure Nee-chan will understand.. And beside.. If you're going to asked me Yuki-neechan was the most closest person to Zero-niichan.. I'm sure she'll understand.. But you need to explain it to her.. Now..." Yumika shrug me to go to explain it to Yuki..

I smile at her and I leave her alone in the infirmary..

I was walking to reach the house.. When I open the door I saw Yuki was restless.. I called her.

"Yuki.. What's wrong?" I asked her.. She run to me and grab my scarf.. She started to shake me..

"Zero... Why didn't you tell me he was a vampire!!" I heard her crying voice out still shaking my body.

"I'm sorry..." Is the only word that escape from my mouth..

"Do you know where is he?? I look for him but he's nowhere to be found!! Tell me was Zero okay?? How are the wound on Yumika's neck??" She asked me while she still shaking me.

"They're fine.. After Zero send you here he went back to me and said he was staying at the dorm tonight.. As for Yumika.. She's fine.." I answered.. She stop shaking me and I saw her smile.. It looks like she was relieve.

"What about Kaname-sama?? Did he hurt Zero?? I saw it earlier.. His eyes was bloody red and it looks like he was going to kill Zero... Kaname-sama didn't do anything violent right? Yumika was therd so he will never do such thing.. Right?" I saw Yuki's face.. Tears started to fall into her not so pale skin.. I wipe it away and smile..

"He promise.. Yumika just asked Kaname not to hurt Zero.. Because for Yumika... Zero was still her Onii-chan.., and she don't want you to be sad.. So Yumika make sure no one will hurt Zero.." I saw Yuki smile again.

"Thank goodness. I don't know what to do if I woke up one day and Zero was not by my side anymore.." I smile.. Yumika was right.. Yuki will understand Zero.. I wipe Yuki's tears and continued

"Yuki.. You see.. I promise Yumika.. I'll tell you everything.. About Zero..." Yuki stop crying and looked at me seriously.. A genuine smile form my lips.. Yumika never fails to amaze me..

I told Yuki everything I told Yumika.. About Zero's family being slaugthered by a Pureblood vampire and about him being bitten.. Yuki asked me a question..

"Then.. What about Yumika??" Looks like she has the same worried face like Yumika..

"Don't worry.. Zero was not in the race of Pureblood vampires.. So it will not harm Yumika.." I smiled too make sure she will not worry anymore..

Suddenly a rain started to fall.. Followed by the continuous strikes of thunder and lightning.. And then a power outage.. I walk into the kitchen to light some candle when I remember I left Yumika in the infirmary..

"Yuki.. Stay here.. I'll be right back.. Yumika was still in the school infirmary.." I was about to go when Yuki stop me..

"Headmaster.. Don't worry.. I'm sure Kaname-sama will be by her side.. Just stay here and tell me more about Zero.. Even though I was the closest person to him.. I still didn't know anything about him at all.. I want to know.. For the past four years.. I'm sure Zero was been afraid and alone.. What kind of life he'd been too.." I was mesmerize.. I hug her..

"Thank you.. Yuki.. For worrying about Zero like this.. I'm still afraid of what reaction will you put when you heard his tragic story.. But I guess all my worries gone way.. Yumika was right.. If there is one person whose going to understand him.. It's you.. Thank you.." I hug her and she just stroke my back..

After some hours.. The rain stops.. And the power came back.. Yuki was long gone to bed.. I was going to sleep when I heard a soft knock. My eyes went wide.. It was Kaname.. Carrying in his arms was the sleeping figure of Yumika.. I let him in..

He was going upstair when I stop him..

"Kaname..." I called but he interrupt me.

"Just let me put her to bed first.. I'll be right back.." I nodded.. Kaname went upstair straight into Yumika's room.. I heard his footstep.. I place two cups of tea in the sofa table.. One for me and one for him.. He sat down.. He silently smell the tea and blow it to cool it down a little before drinking it..

He put the cup down to the saucer and lay his eyes on me.. He spoke.

"Chairman... About Kiryu's transfer.?" He started.

"Can't we just find another option?" I replied with a question..

"Chairman!! Please... Reconsider it.. Transfer him to the Night Class.. That way I can watch over him.." I heard Kaname raise his voice a little.

"Kaname.. I know... You felt anguish and anger towards him right now because of what he did to Yumika.. But.. You can't stop me from worrying for him.. Even though I was not his father.. I consider him as my son.. It's only natural for me to worry.. I'm worried about him.. What if the member of the Night Class ganged up to him?" I asked again in a worried tone.

"Chairman... You don't have to worry about it anymore.. They are willing to associate with him.. For Yumika's sake.." Kaname's voice is back to normal when he said this.

"How is that even possible.. What about Ruka and Hanabusa?? I'm sure they're trying to kill Zero because of what happen?" I asked again.

"Apparently.. Ruka was the first who agreed for his transfer.. True.. They are in rage and urge to kill Zero Kiryu but when I said Yumika's name and her request they settle down.. As long as Yumika is here they will not do anything to him.. They are more scared if Yumika hate them for hurting him than Zero Kiryu points his gun on them.." Kaname explain and a small chuckle escape my lips..

"That's Yumika for you.." I smile.. "I guess I can trust your word Kaname.. I arrange his paper first thing in the morning.." I can't argue about this anymore.. Yumika's word are enough already to put me at ease..

Kaname stand up and bid his farewell.. I nodded and then when he was away enough from the door I close it.. Little did I know.. Someone heard our conversation.. I went straight to my room and arranged Zero's transfer..

End of POV

Meanwhile.

Yuki suddenly woke up.. She heard Kaname's slight angry tone..

Yuki POV

I woke up suddenly when I heard Kaname-sama's voice... Without making any sounds I open my door and step out.. I walk downstair... And then I heard them.. About Zero... They going to transfer Zero to the night class.. Slowly.. I run to my room and hug myself..

"No.. I won't allow it... I can't.. I won't survive a day without seeing him.. No.." I said to myself.. "How did it turn out like this.. How come I love him more than I love myself.. I won't let you leave me behind again.." I continued.

And then....

Morning came...

As always.. I was doing my job as a prefect.. But.. I don't see Zero.. Three days have pass but still no sign of him.. Three days become one week.. I was sitting in class but my mind was thinking about him.. When I heard Yori..

"Zero's not here again?" Yori whisper enough for me to look at her.

"Yeah.. He's been sick for the past seven days.." I replied.. Looks like he was still regretting the night he bite Yumika. Even Yumika was worried about him. "I haven't seen him since then.. Zero who hates vampires so much.. He could kill them all if he could all of them.. Even himself.." I slump in my desk about this thought..

I dont like it.. I couldn't continue my life if Zero's gone..

After school hours. It's time for my duty.. I finish my responsibility and run to the Sun Dorm where he was staying.. I saw Yumika call my name... I stop..

"Nee-chan... Did Zero-niichan came back to school?" Yumika asked me.. She is the same as me.. She's worried sick.. "Nee-chan.. I'm not angry at him.. I'm not scared.. How could I.. He's still my Onii-chan.. The nii-chan I always play my pranks with.. The nii-chan who always tickles me when I trick him.. Zero-nii was my Zero-niichan.. Yuki-neechan.. I want to be with my nii-chan.. I don't want him to leave us.. He promise Yumika he'll never leave us.." I hug Yumika tightly..

"Yuki-neechan will promise.. I'll never let Zero go far away from us.. I won't allow it.." I kiss Yumika's forehead..

"Yuki-neechan.. After you solve this there's something I want to tell you.. But it can wait.. Zero-niichan was more important.. Here.. I baked him his favorite dessert.. Yuki-nee.. Please.. Bring back Zero-nii.." I look at her and I hug her once more.. I took what she had and I smile..

"I'll promise.." She waved at me and I run as fast as I can.

I reach the Sun Dormitory.. Without any time to loose I walk in.. Clenching the bag in my hand I walk straight to his room..

End of POV

Zero POV

ZERO'S ROOM

I was laying on the floor for the pass seven days.. I remember that night when I hurt Yumika..

I get up and change my clothes.. When a picture came down on the floor.. I look at it.. It's the only picture I have.. It's me and Yuki together when we pass and when we're in the same class together.

"I hope.. I smile in this picture..." I sat on my bed and in my left hand I was holding my gun. "If only I know this will be the last picture I could see.. I hope I smile.." I pointed Bloody Rose in my temple. I close my eyes and remembering the time I got this..

"Since you're a prefect I'm giving you this just in case the one in a million chance arises where something goes wrong.. This gun won't hurt a human... But it will kill a vampire.." I remember the Headmaster words back then..

The word "it will kill a vampire.." Was repeated in my head..

"That's right.. I can't be human.. I'm a monster.... Yumika.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. And I'm sorry too Yuki.." I was about to slipped the trigger when I heard my door creak.. I open my eyes and saw Yuki run to me..

"Zero..." She tackled me and we both stumble in the bed.. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked me with a himt of anger in her voice. I replied.

"Nothing.." Is the only answer I gave her..

"Liar!! You took off the gun's safety catch!!" This is the first time I saw her got angry at me..

"Why did you come here?" I asked her she froze on her spot at atop of me.. I took this as a opportunity to be on top of her..

"Ze...ro.." She call my name.

"Yuki... Even though you didn't hear it... I heard it loud and clear.. The sound I made when I sucked Yumika's blood.. While that sound is running to my ears Yumika and you will never be safe around me.. So be careful.." I get off her and leave the room holding my bag.

End of POV

Yuki POV

I was left in the room.. Stun.. When my hand feel something.. I look up and saw our picture when we took together when we're in the same class.. I look at it and remember the first time I asked him..

End of POV

Flashback..

"Come one.. Zero.. Smile.." Yuki asked him.

"Let go off me Yuki.." Zero replied in a irritated voice..

"No way.." Yuki pleaded.

"Okay.. Yuki-neechan.. Zero-niichan.. Say cheese.." Yumika shouts at them..

When Yumika press the shutter button enough to take the picture.. She went to Yuki for her too see it.. Both of them look at Zero pouting..

"What!!?" Zero asked irritatedly.

"You look like a statue!! You didn't even smile.." Yuki and Yumika answered in unsion.

"Whatever..!!" Zero replied..

End of Flashback..

Yuki POV

"That's right.. We've always been together.." I grab the Bloody Rose and run outside to follow him.. "That's right.. Me and Yumika was always been together with Zero.. I've been always with you Zero.." I run while I was thinking this.. "WAIT!!!" I scream loud enough for him to hear.. "Where do you think your going? Wait!!! Stop right there.!! If you don't stop I'll shoot.." I lean in the wall to find support.. My knees and trembling and my hands are shaking.. With the bloody rose in my right and the bag of sweets Yumika gave to Zero was in front of me.. I saw Zero walk back to face me.

"You'll just make your shoulder hurt more than it already does.. Let go... Yuki..." I felt the Bloody Rose was being lift up..

"No.." I replied between huffs.. "I won't let you go.. Not without saying a word!!" I look at Zero's eyes.. Still shaking.. I look at him suddenly he grab his gun amd point it to his neck he smile at me evilly and said.

"Yuki.. I couldn't even stop myself from biting Yumika.. The next time I attack someone .. I might really kill them.. Shoot me.. You're afraid of me right?? Yumika was afraid of me as well aren't she?" He look at me and I just looked at him lost all the words I want to say..

"Ze...." When I found my word to speak he interrupt me again..

"Hold the gun steady with both of your hands and aim at my heart... It's no crime to kill a vampire.." I was shaking in fear..

"There's no way I could do that.. Not too you Zero.. There's no way I can shoot the man I love.." I scream in my head.

I need to think.. If I don't he'll going to leave me.. And I don't want that to happen.. When I was going to say something I heard Yumika's voice.. Zero and I turn around to see her panting..

"Liar!!!! Zero-niichan... Was a Liar..!!! You promise!!!! You said you'll never leave us!!! Liar!!!!!" This is the first time I heard Yumika scream like this.. And it hit me.. I run to Zero and hug him in the back.. "There's no way I could do that.. Because both of us know how much pain your into.. I hug him tighter.. I've decided.. I'll be your guardian.. The only person know your a vampire was me and Yumika, the headmaster, Kaname-sama and the Night Class.. As long as you don't go on rampage they will never know.. I'll protect you at all cost,." I decided on my self... I will protect you always..

"I didn't know anything back then.. And so does Yumika.. But.. We've been together... for four years... So I'm not afraid of you.. And so does Yumika.. We will never be... I'll stop there from being a 'next time' and even if it does happen again.. I won't let you do it.. I'll stop you.." I said..

I promise..

End of POV

When Yuki stop Zero from leaving by hugging him.. She made a vow... And that's enough reason to stop Zero from leaving..

Zero POV

I look up at the sky.. Yuki was still hugging me.. All my anciety vanish when she hug me and said those words to me.. We stay like that for a couple of minutes when the both of us turn around.. Yumika was screaming my name while crying.. She run to us with her own pace and hug us.. Yuki and I fall on ground.. I was unsure of what I was going to do until..

"Don't ever lie to me again Zero-niichan... Even though I can't protect you like Yuki-neechan because I'm not strong like her.. I always want to be with you both.. I always want to be together with you and Yuki-neechan.. To eat together with the meal I'll cook.. To celebrate special occasion together... Zero-niichan.. I'm sorry.. We didn't know what pain you had through until recently.. I'm sorry we didn't even try to asked you.. Zero-niichan.. I'm not afraid of you.. How could I?? You always there to protect me.. Always there to scold me when I went to town alone.. Always there to chase me when I play my pranks.. Zero-niichan is my Zero-niichan.. Even though your a human or a vampire.. I'll still love you.. Your my Nii-chan afterall.. Don't... Ever... Lie... Again... You promise..." Yumika hug me tightly never wanting to let me go.. She cried hard for me.. I gently place my hand on her head the pat her.. She cried even more..

"I'm sorry.. Yumika..." I said.. She just shake her head still hugging me..

"Please... Stay with us... Zero-niichan.. Stay with Yuki-neechan's side forever.. She truly loves you more than I do.. Don't leave us again.. Zero-nii..." This was the last word that left Yumika's mouth before she drift into the darkness..

I look at her sleeping face... I gently wipe the remaining tears in her eyes.. I carry her in my arms I stand up gently.. Yuki get up as well.. I was about to bring her home when Yuki stop me..

"Wait.. I nearly forgot.. Yumika made this for you.." Yuki open the bag in front of me and small smile escape my lips.. I look at Yumika and back to Yuki and I looked back again in the bag.. She made me my favorite dessert..

"Thank you... Yuki.. Yumika..." I smile at them thankfully..

"Just promise...You have to be on school tomorrow and make sure Yumika would see you.. You know she hate someone who will break their promise.. Be thankful she just came in time to scream about your promise to her... Please.. Just don't say you'll leave us alone.. Especially to me.. I can't live my life without you in it..." I heard Yuki said something but it was so faint I couldn't hear it.. I was about to asked her when she run away from me.

I smile..

They still accept me.. After what I did to Yumika... I need to properly apologize to the Headmaster and face the wrath of Kaname Kuran.. I won't run anymore... I'll face my other self.. My new self.. As long as Yuki's by my side.. I can overcome anything..

I followed Yuki still carrying Yumika in my arms.. When I reach Yuki I look at her and said..

"I thought I was carrying air.." I said.. I gently lift Yumika up and down like I was carrying a barbell.. I heard Yuki laughed..

"Let's go home.." She said to me and I just nodded..

"Thank you.." I whisper enough for her to hear.

"Your welcome.." She replied..

We walk home together side by side.. I was carrying Yumika while she was carrying the sweet Yumika made just for me..

I won't be afraid anymore.. I can't go back to my old self and I need to accept the fact I was a vampire.. But as long as these two people love me that's enough for me to keep moving forward..

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
2.3M 66.5K 84
(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she has enough of it and decides to run away...
5.7K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...