Reborn as a Sparda

By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... More

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 19: Kyoto War
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 18: Kyoto Tour

7.1K 146 160
By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n's POV

Everyone is packing their things for the school trip in Kyoto that I'll be covering the expenses. It should only be all the Second Year Student, but I told the Principal that I'll be bringing Student Council and ORC with us, which he just agree or else he'll lose his job.

Y/n: "Let's everyone. We'll be late in the airport."

Saji: "Airport? I thought we're going to the train station."

Y/n: "Too many people. And besides, the other students are already there."

Tsubaki: "Um Y/n-sama? Are we using a plane to go to Kyoto?"

Y/n: "Yes. I already called my Pilot to get the plane ready."

Dante: "Whoo! Yeah! Vacation's finally here!"

Smith: "Your excited at the Vacation when you literally did nothing."

Dante: "Hey I've been helping Azazel with something."

Smith: "Like what?"

Dante: "I told him that skirt with a utility belt looks very hot at girls."

Y/n: "Anyway, let's just go. I bet Azazel is already drunk when we get there."

Dante: "Where's Vergil and his girl?"

Y/n: "They're already at the airport. Since they're teachers, they need to be there to assist the students."

We all walk out of the mansion and they all get inside their assigned Limousine.

Y/n: "Call me if something happened."

Smith: "Got it."

Me, Sera and Sona walk in our own Limousine with Alfred driving.

Sona: "Do you have a plane that's big enough for every students and teachers?"

Y/n: "I already got that covered. And the hotels we're staying. The only problem is that I can't go out in the public with you guys."

Sona: "Is it because of the people will crowd on you?"

Y/n: "Yeah. But hey, don't worry. I can spent time with you all tonight."

Sera: "But what will you do first when we get there?"

Y/n: "I'm going to meet up with Serafall."

Sona: "With my sister? Why?"

Y/n: "I plan to make an alliance with the Yokai Faction. And Serafall will be the representative."

Sera: "An alliance with the Yokai Faction? That's not a bad idea."

Y/n: "The Khaos Brigade has been kidnapping the some Yokai, and the Leader wishes to make an alliance to the protection of her people."

Sona: "So you used this school trip to come here in person?"

Y/n: "Actually, I planed this School trip to make the alliance. I already talk about this to the principal and I know that he wouldn't say no."

Sera: "I doubt that any human would say no to you."

Sona: "I wonder what's the Khaos Brigade are planning with those Yokai they kidnap."

Y/n: "Probably using their power as a weapon. Knowing Sirzechs, I bet he's planning to attack real soon."

Alfred: "We have arrived, Master Y/n."

I look out of the window and saw that we're already at the airport and the Tekken Force making a path for us.

Sera: "We're here already?"

Y/n: "There was no red light on the way."

One of the Tekken Force open the door and let us out. We walk inside the terminal and people are taking pictures of me while the airport security and Tekken Force are controlling the crowds.

Sera: "Is that the plane you were talking about?"

Y/n: "Yup."

Sona: "No wonder there's so many news crew here."

Y/n: "It's the first launch of the plane. I called it, 'Paradise in the Sky'."

I walk by the entrance of the plane and cut the ribbon. After that, I just walk in because I hate doing speeches. And that's Smith's job.

Then the Student Council along with the ORC climb up the plane. And soon, the Teachers and other students starts to climb out.

Y/n: "I've assigned rooms for all you guys. And your doors can be unlock through facial recognition. You can asked all the staff if you need anything."

SC/ORC: "Yes Y/n-sama!"

I walk to the my own room and took my shoes off before jumping into bed. I created a small magic circle on my hand to contact Serafall.

Serafall: "Hello Y/n-kun!"

Y/n: "Did you arrive at Kyoto?"

Serafall: "Yup! And I've already bought some cute costumes to try on!"

Y/n: "Did you able to contact with Yasaka?"

Serafall: "That's the problem."

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Serafall: "When Lady Yasaka is about to come to the meeting place, her carriage was ambush and she was kidnapped."

Y/n: "Was it the Khaos Brigade?"

Serafall: "I'm afraid so. The witness said that the group kidnap her was using Sacred Gears."

Y/n: "Then it's the Khaos Brigade. What time did she disappeared?"

Serafall: "Almost two hours ago."

Y/n: "Then who's in-charge for now?"

Serafall: "It's Lady Yasaka's daughter. Lady Kunou."

Y/n: "That's gonna be a problem."

Serafall: "She already went on a search group to find her Mother."

Y/n: "That's definitely a problem. Tell her to get back to her palace. If the Khaos Brigade captured her, Yasaka will be forced to do what they says in the sake of her daughter."

Serafall: "There's already a rescue unit to go after her and bring her back here."

Y/n: "When you find her, tell her to stay put. We'll arrive there in five hours."

Serafall: "Alright! Have a safe trip! Tell So-chan I said 'Hi'!"

Y/n: "Will do."

I disable the Magic circle and door open and I saw Sona and Sera walk in.

Y/n: "Looks like there's trouble waiting for us in Kyoto."

Sona: "Why what happened?"

Y/n: "The Yokai Leader has been kidnap. And we suspected it's the Khaos Brigade."

Sera: "How did they kidnap the Yokai Leader?"

Y/n: "They were ambushed while heading to the meeting place. The witness said that she was kidnap by a group of Sacred Gear users."

Sona: "So that would be the Khaos Brigade?"

Y/n: "Yes. And it seems like they've been recruiting Humans with Sacred Gear as well."

Sera: "What exactly are they're planning?"

Y/n: "I don't know. But it's going to be a war."

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

While Y/n is working on a plan to rescue Yasaka, The other students and teachers are enjoying their fun in once in a life time paradise.

Girl1: "This is the best moment in my life!~"

Girl2: "Yeah! I can't believe that we're the very first to ride here!"

Girl3: "I bet my neighbors will be asking me tons of questions when I get back home."

They said as they're playing on the pool, while the boys are having a swimming contest while some two remaining perverts are taking pictures on girls with swimsuits.

Bald Guy: "Oh man this is the best!"

Four-eyes: "I wasn't expecting a pool on a plane! But this is so damn worth it!"

Bald Guy: "Dude! There's a hot chick over there! Quick! Take a photo!"

Four-eyes brought out his expensive long lens camera and pointed at the girl that his friend pointing too.

Four-eyes: "OOHH!~ She has a nice looking body!"

Bald Guy: "And a nice cute face too! Perfect with her long white hair!"

Four-eyes: "I'm taking multiple shots!"

Unknown to them, they're taking a picture of Rossweisse and Vergil is standing behind them with killing intent. The two of them stops taking the picture and freezes in place when they felt that killing intent.

They slowly turn around while shaking in pure fear as they saw Vergil's eyes glowing red.

Vergil: "Give that to me."

The Four-eyes hands over his camera to him as he slams on the ground, breaking it into millions of pieces.

Vergil: "This will be your final warning. Do this again and I'll make sure that they won't find your bodies in the face of the earth. Got that?"

The two of them quickly nodded in fear before Vergil grabs their head and smashing it into each other and knocking them out.

Vergil: "You! Lock these two up somewhere until we arrive at Kyoto."

He pointed at the Tekken Force who's patrolling the area.

Tekken: "Yes Sir!"

He carried the two perverts over his shoulder to lock them somewhere until the rest of the trip.

Dante: "Don't you think that your kinda little harsh?"

Vergil: "Then what would you do if they did the same thing to Smith?"

Dante: "I won't do those things you did. I would just beat the shit out of them first and bury them a hundred meters down while still alive."

Y/n: "If the cops starts asking you question, don't drag us into it."

Dante: "Like they'll ever arrest me."

Y/n: "They did arrest Vergil because you raid a Pizza shop."

Dante: "That's different than now."

Y/n: "Just don't do something idiotic like pressing some random red button."

Vergil: "I doubt that he wont."

Y/n walk by the pool side and sits on the lounge chair while wearing a sunglasses. He leans his back on the chair and put his hand on the back of his chair as he relax and enjoying the sun.

Girl1: "Hey Y/n-sama.~"

He look at the group of girls who's showing off their chest at him. He lower his sunglasses and winks at them before leaning back at the chair and putting on his headset.

Girl1: "Did you see that!? He winks at me!"

Girl2: "No! He winks at me!"

Girl3: "No me! My chest is bigger than all of yours!"

As the three of them are arguing and Y/n just sleep until the rest of the trip, The Student Council and ORC are at the pool, playing volley ball while some are just swimming.

Akeno: "This is the first time I've seen a pool on a plane. I wonder where Y/n-kun gets all the architect to design all this."

Sona: "He said that he hired the best architect in the world to design this and hired the best engineers to build this."

Rias: "If I'd remember, Master said that it only cost 10 billion dollars to make this."

Saji(Shock): "Wait, what?!"

Sona: "Y/n has a Centillion on his account. So I guess that this only a penny to him."

Xenovia: "Centillion? How many is that?"

Sona: "303 Zeros."

Saji(Shock): "SERIOUSLY? I WAS EXPECTING THAT HE TRILLIONAIRE!"

Momo: "Well, Might as well enjoy the trip until we get to Kyoto. Let's go Asia!"

Asia: "H-Hai!"

Xenovia: "Wait for me! Let's go Irina!"

Irina: "Coming!"

Rias: "I'm gonna go grab some drinks. Do you guys want some?"

Sona: "I'll take a strawberry shake."

Tsubaki: "I'll have chocolate shake."

Kiba: "Same here."

Saji: "I want pineapple juice!"

Kuroka: "I'll have vanilla shake."

Koneko: "Chocolate juice."

Rias: "Got it."

She went to the bartender to get there order.

Time Skip brought to you by

After five hours of flight, the plane finally arrive at Kyoto. Some of you might be wondering why it took five hours, because the flight speed of the plane is only at 73mph at minimum and to enjoy the cruise.

When the plane landed on the runway airport, the bus is already waiting for the students and Teachers while a private Limousine is waiting for Y/n and the others.

When they arrive at the hotel, they were 'AWE' by view because it's the most expensive hotel in the whole Kyoto.

Azazel: "Alright kids, each room has ten students and boys are separated by the girls. And don't break anything here. Because the Apollyon Zaibatsu won't be paying if you broke anything."

All Students: "Yes Sir!"

Then the hotel staff starts to lead the students on their floor room, only leaving the teachers in the lobby.

Azazel: "That makes my job easy. You guys wanna get some drinks?"

Vergil: "No."

Rossweisse: "I'll pass too."

Azazel: "Suit yourself. Wait, where's Dante?"

Vergil: "If something gets destroyed, then you know where to find him."

Azazel went into the Hotel bar while Vergil and Rossweisse went to their own room.

Y/n and the ORC and Student council head straight to the Yokai Faction's castle and they were meeted by Serafall and Kunou.

Serafall: "Hello everyone! Welcome to Kyoto!"

Y/n: "Likewise."

Kunou: "Welcome. Lord Y/n."

Y/n: "Just call me Y/n."

Kunou: "Hai. My name is Kunou. The temporarily Leader of the Yokai Faction."

Y/n: "I already know that. And don't worry, we'll get your Mother back here, safe."

Kunou: "Thank you very much."

Serafall: "Why don't we get inside?"

They all nodded and headed inside the castle. When they got there, They saw Dante sitting on the waiting room with his foot on top of the table and his back is leaning on the chair while eating Pizza.

Dante: "Hey guys, took you long enough."

Saji: "Wait, I thought you were at the hotel?"

Dante: "I was, but I remember something important."

Kiba: "What is it?"

Dante: "To buy the most delicious Pizza in Kyoto. I want to share it to you but this the last Pizza, and it's not enough for me so, sorry."

Serafall: "He came here with 30 boxes."

Tsubasa: "How did you ate all of those?! We only arrive in Kyoto in less than 30 minutes?!"

Dante: "Trust me, you don't wanna know."

Y/n: "Enough about that. Did you do what I said?"

Dante: "Yeah. When I got there, the whole place was empty, and everything else was destroyed."

Y/n: "Looks like they're know that we're on to them."

Sona: "Wait, what are you talking about?"

Y/n: "The guys who kidnap Yasaka. And it seems that they're not just the Khaos Brigade."

Sera: "So who are they?"

Y/n: "They called themselves the Hero Faction. And they're a group of Humans with powerful Sacred Gear."

Xenovia: "How did you know on where they're hideout is?"

Y/n: "I asked Kat and Kinzie to hack everyone CCTV in Kyoto and we all saw the kidnapping. I told Matt to run a diagnostic on the guy we saw and he's name is Cao Cao."

Serafall: "Cao Cao is the descendant of Cao Cao in the Three Kingdom. And he's also wielder of the ultimate True Longinus."

Sona(Shock): "The True Longinus?!"

Saji: "What's that?"

Y/n: "It's the same spear that pierce Jesus Christ."

That made all the Student Council and ORC shock.

Irina: "It's the most holy weapons of all."

Reya: "Then a single touch of that spear will instantly kill us."

Akeno: "Then we must keep on guard."

Y/n: "In the mean time, why don't you guys start your tour. We'll notify you if something came up. And scan this using your phone."

He brought out a QR code and all of them scanned it.

Akeno: "What is it?"

Y/n: "So we can track your phone in-case something happened to all of you, even if it's destroyed."

Asia: "What about you Y/n-sama?"

Y/n: "Sorry can't come. Me being out in the public is not a good idea."

Akeno: "Why don't you wear a disguise like we went on our date?"

Y/n: "This is Kyoto. And many people will noticed celebrities even if they still wearing a mask."

All of them starts to leave aside from Rias.

Rias: "Master, can I talk to you?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Rias: "What are you going to do if you saw Sirzechs here?"

Y/n: "I'm going to give him a choice. Surrender or die where he stands. Even if he were to try and take the throne back as the Devil King, no one will listen to him because of his betrayals."

Rias: "Master, can I asked a favor?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Rias: "If Sirzechs refuses to surrender and your going to kill him, please, let me do it."

Y/n: "You want to kill your own brother?"

Rias: "He's not my brother anymore. Everything he did may have benefited me, but it took a great price to me. That is why I want to end him. I wanted to have a Peerage, but not in that kind of situation. If it was up to me, I would have save them and give them a choice to join my Peerage."

Y/n: ".......... I see. Then I know that you will do the right thing."

Rias: "Yes. Thank you Master." 

Y/n: "Now go. Everyone else is waiting for you outside."

She bow at them and walks out of the room. She head back to the entrance and saw the ORC and Student Council there.

Akeno: "Where you've been?"

Rias: "I was with Master, I asked him something important and personal."

Xenovia: "Let's get going! I wanna see the Silver and Golden Temple!"

They all went inside the Limousine and the driver starts to drive them to the tourist destination.

Time Skip brought to you by

The next day, everyone continue on their tour with Kunou as their tour guide while Y/n is with them, wearing a disguised that's he's hoping that no one would noticed him.

Saji: "Isn't that costume a little bit too much?"

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Saji: "I mean, too fancy?"

Momo: "And don't you feel a little hot on that?"

Y/n: "No. It's kinda comfortable to wear."

Akeno: *Giggle*"Well, it's kinda funny to see Dante's Reaction when he saw you in that.~"

Y/n is currently disguising as Sparda and Dante nearly got a heart attack when he saw Y/n.

Tsubaki: "If that was Dante's reaction, I wonder how would Vergil react."

Kiba: "I kinda wanna see that."

Y/n: "So Kunou, where's our first destination?"

Kunou: "There's a live play near here."

Saji: "A play? Like playing some games?"

Kunou: "No. A stage play but with out the stage."

Rias: "What kind of play will be there?"

Kunou: "Each day they play it randomized, so I don't know."

Xenovia: "Then let's go! I wanna watch!"

Irina: "Me too!"

They group went to follow Kunou as she leads them to the play. When they got there, they saw a traditional samurai fight with one of the actors is a little bit too strange to be human.

Momo: "Whoa! They're really good! It's like they're using an actual sword!"

Y/n: "Yeah. But I don't think that smiling guy is Human."

Xenovia: "That's kinda creepy. Smiling while fighting the enemies."

Tsubasa: "I guess people just have their own way."

As all of them are watching, Y/n saw someone familiar even if he's in disguise.

Y/n(Whisper): "Issei."

He saw Issei looking around and heading to an alley.

Y/n: "You guys enjoy the show, I going somewhere important first. I'll meet you guys back at the castle."

They all nodded and he went to follow Issei in the alley without him getting noticed. He then saw Issei entered in an apartment in the second floor.

Y/n went to the back of the apartment and saw a balcony and he jump there to see inside.

???: "What took you so long Issei?"

Issei: "Sorry, there's too many people were on the way. And there's too many police roaming around."

???: "It's because Y/n is here."

Issei: "Is he already knows the plan?"

???: "I don't know. That's why we need to move right now. So how's the power Ophis gave you?"

Issei: "Still getting used to it. I've never achieve this kind of power with Ddraig before."

???: "It's because that 's a direct power from the Infinity Dragon God."

Issei: "Then I can use this to finally kill Y/n and get my Harem back!"

???: "Don't get comfortable yet Issei. Remember that he easily defeated you without any effort at all? If you want to kill him, then your gonna need to stick to the plan."

Issei: "Alright, fine. As long as I get to kill him."

Y/n grab a tracker from his pocket and it fly towards Issei unnoticed.

???: "Good. Now let's go. Sirzechs is calling us. He said that we'll start the plan tonight."

Issei: "But what about that hot nine tailed fox milf?"

???: "The Hero Faction will deliver there. She's the main key in this mission. But once we started, Y/n and the others will noticed it so we need to prepare for everything."

He created a magic circle on the ground and they both teleport out of there.

Y/n: "You ain't prepared at all."

Ddraig: "Ophis gave Issei a portion of her Power."

Y/n: "Seems like it."

Ddraig: "Then he has the Dragon power in him."

Y/n: "And I doubt that he knows what his doing."

Ddraig: "So what's the plan now?"

Y/n: "Take those assholes by surprise. Let's get back to the castle."

He created a magic circle and it teleport him back to the Yokai Faction castle. When he get there, he saw Rossweisse and Vergil staring at him, especially Vergil with a wide eyes.

Rossweisse: "Uh.... Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Vergil: 

Rossweisse: "Ah! Vergil!"

She went towards him as she tried her best to wake him up.

Y/n: "Gotta go. Got something very important."

He walks away while calling for Azazel and Serafall. He then called Smith for the information he got.

Azazel: "You got a track on them?"

Y/n: "Yeah. And Issei now has a Dragon Power from Ophis."

Serafall: "Then that means he's stronger than before."

Y/n: "But still the same idiot as before."

Azazel: "What about Sirzechs?"

Y/n: "I don't exactly know where he is. But I know that he's here in Kyoto. And let's start making plans for these assholes."

Azazel: "Shouldn't we wait for the others?"

Y/n: "There's no time. They said that they'll make the move tonight. I still don't know what exactly they're planning, but it involves Yasaka because they said that she's the main key."

Serafall: "Main key? For what exactly?"

Y/n: "Whatever it is, I don't wanna find out and Rescuing her as well as destroying the Khaos Brigade is our main priority."

Azazel: "Then I'll call Sun Wukong to help us, in case we need extra hands."

Y/n: "Alright. The get my satellite on stand by just in case something else go south."

Azazel: "How does your satellite help?"

Y/n: "It can track any registered people around the globe even if they deleted their own record."

Serafall: "Why don't you use that to find Sirzechs?"

Y/n: "My Satellite can't track people who isn't a Human from the beginning. And it can also shoots laser that can destroy a whole Mt. Fuji."

Azazel: "That's kind of an overkill."

Y/n: "I didn't build it. Jin was the one who order to build it when he was still in charge."

Sorry for not being active guys. I've been working for my uncle almost a month now. And I bought a secondhand PS3 with Devil May Cry HD collection as we as DMC4 and God of War collection. I couldn't afford PS4 because it's too pricey for my small income.

And sorry if my stories are becoming a little dull because my brain isn't more colorful than it was.

And OVA Chapters isn't a cannon on the Original Chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...
125K 1.7K 24
Years after the events of DMC5, Vergil and Dante manage to escape the Underworld and seal it from anything powerful from being able to escape. The Sp...
12.7K 198 9
Y/n a man who wields the legendary power of the son Sparda now finds himself attending kouh academy armed with his power and allying with a group of...
90.8K 2K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him