May The Best Player Win ✔️

By bangjajams

❝He is the #1 playboy. She is the #1 playgirl. But who is the #1 player?❞ Let the games begin, and may the be... More

May The Best Player Win
Prologue
001: Players
002: Call
003: Math
004: Enemies
005: Detention
006: Little Game I
007: Little Game II
Bangtan Appreciation
008: Interview
009: Let's Play a Game
010: Bring it On
011: Let the Games Begin
012: Hanging Memories
013: Sleepover Party
014: Over the Phone
015: Ditch
016: Care for Tae
017: Carnival
018: Haunted
019: Warmth
020: Serious
021: Samgyeopsal
023: Reveal
024: Game Over
025: The #1 Player
026: Half-Heart
027: This Time
028: Endgame
Epilogue

022: Bottoms Up

3.5K 204 205
By bangjajams

yeontan, play dionysus by bts.

"Geonbae! (Cheers)" The clinks of nine shot glasses up in the air echoed through the room which reeked of the compelling scent of soju.

"Where the party at?" A tipsy Jimin sang out, hyping up with the easily drunk Hoseok who were both dancing around. The rest laughed, watching the two talented dancers pull out some ridiculously crazy moves.

"Drink up, drink up, drink up," Jin chanted in his magnificent singing voice, pouring more soju on the glasses of his companions. "Geonbae!" They cheered once again, colliding their glasses with one other's that created a rich clink sound.

Taehyung stood up, a bit unbalanced and raised his glass towards Jungkook. "May we have a love shot?" The corner of Jungkook's lip rose which was a confirmation of agreement to Taehyung's request. "Of course." They linked their forearms then drank from their respective glasses. The proud parents, Namjoon and Jin cheered for the two.

(had to do it for the taekook stans 😔🤟)

"Last man standing wins," Jiwoo suddenly challenged as she poured herself another shot of soju. She confidently drank it one gulp then slammed the empty glass on the table. Jimin and Hoseok who got worn out from dancing now sat back down and poured themselves another drink.

Jungkook poured himself a shot and bragged in a cocky grin, "Let's see about that."

"A game of truth or dare or shot," Soyeon proposed daringly despite speaking in a slurred tone. Everyone cheered loudly out of excitement, their senses heightened by the thrill and alcohol in their bodies.

"Yoongi," Soyeon started as she chose her first victim. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he answered unexpectedly which was proceeded with a chorus of oohs.

"I dare you not to fall asleep anytime tonight."

He raised a middle finger and took a shot, creating laughter within the room. Well, what did they expect.

"Jk, truth or dare?" Yoongi spoke nonchalantly.

"What do you expect from the daredevil himself?" Jungkook answered confidently.

Yoongi smirked. "I dare you to crack a piece of egg on Jin's forehea-"

"YAH WAEE!" Jin furiously opposed, slamming his glass on the table as he rose from his seat. Namjoon was secretly wiggling his eyebrows at Jungkook to do thedare. Unbothered, Yoongi sipped on his soju victoriously. Jin looked at the maknae with puppy eyes and whispered, "Don't do it Kookie."

But Jungkook had already risen from his seat to get some raw egg from Namjoon's fridge. Everyone else in the room clapped their hands in anticipation except for the oldest who grimaced in defeat, clearly not wanting his pretty face to be dirtied of nor be ridiculed at.

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin laid Jin on his back, pinning him down on the floor securely on all sides. "Ba ba ba ba~" Hoseok merrily sang out an awarding music tone as Jungkook gloriously presented the holy egg out in the air.

"It's Jungkook's dare but I'm the one suffering," Jin grumbled out in agony.

There was an evil smile on Yoongi's lips. "Another man's misery is my happiness."

"In 3... 2..." As Jungkook counted, everyone let out drunken giggles and looked at Jin who tightly kept his eyes shut. "...1-"

The maknae struck the raw egg on Jin's forehead, causing the oldest to dramatically bob his head and wince in pain-

but it wasn't strong enough to crack the whole egg.

Everyone laughed hysterically. "That's some strong egg right there," Soyeon giggled.

"Harder Jungkook," advised Taehyung in a merciless, dominant tone.

"Andwaeeeeee! (No way)" Jin opposed loudly and struggled against the firm hold of his dongsaengs (younger siblings). Soyeon and Jiwoo cheered Jin on with amused empathy.

"Kaja!" Jungkook yelled as he slammed the egg on Jin's forehead with more force than the initial attempt. The egg finally cracked, the yolk sliding down his face and his chest and the egg whites spreading across his entire face. Jin rose back to a sitting position with agony. Everyone's throat now hurt due to the uncontainable laughter.

Out of everyone's laughs, Namjoon's cackle stood out from the rest as he laughed the hardest. The sight of his boyfriend right now must have been familiar somewhere...

"No washing of face," Yoongi proposed with everyone else agreeing to him. Jin glared at him, despising every inch of his smirk and wanting to erase the hell out of it.

The laughter and chattering in the room carried on as everyone refilled their glasses with more soju. The noise significantly lessened as Hoseok's energy dwindled down, the said man now staring into blank air as if counting the total number of atoms in the whole room.

All red and vision now hazy, Hoseok took one last sip of his drink with (surprisingly) a use of a straw he must have picked up somewhere in Namjoon's kitchen. His eyes bulged out like round almonds before finally passing out.

"One man down," Jiwoo proclaimed as she poured herself another shot.

Yoongi laid his back on the floor and added, "Make that two." Despite having high tolerance for alcohol, he clearly wasn't drunk yet but merely chose to sleep.

"Ah I wanted to pick Hobi-hyung..." said Jungkook lowly. "...well Soyeon, truth or dare?"

Jimin's face recoiled by the sound of Jungkook's voice saying her name.

"Hmm... truth."

"Finally! Now tell us what's your real name."

"Real name??" The rest of them except for Jiwoo shot Soyeon looks of confusion and surprise. "What do you mean by real name?" asked Taehyung, her own step brother who clearly didn't know.

Soyeon glared at Jungkook who just gave her an innocent bunny smile. "I told you not to keep asking me about ittt."

She reluctantly poured herself mrore soju, knowing she was near her limits. "Pass," she chuckled darkly before taking a shot. Jungkook pouted in defeat, but somehow regretted to have asked in the first place.

(foreshadowing of the 'possible' spin-off 👀 *wink wonk*)

Sensing her discomfort, Jimin immediately diverted the topic and spoke, "Since Soyeon had already chosen earlier, I'll be the one choosing."

His little eyes scanned around, "Ah! Namjoonie, truth or dare?"

"Ah truth," Namjoon answered as he sipped on his soju.

"Uhh, why are we at your place and not at Jin-hyung's?" he asked innocently. It was Jin who frequently invited everyone into his home while the other members rarely did the same.

"No, no, ask something like who he loved before Jin or something," Taehyung jokingly suggested to Jimin in order to provoke Jin who secretly rolled his eyes.

"I'll answer both," Namjoon decided willingly in attempts to make his boyfriend jealous as Jin snickered quietly. "Well starting off, we originally planned it to have it at Jin's, but some problems arose in their business. His father has gotten more stressed lately so it's really best if we didn't make one hell of a mess there for now."

Namjoon poured himself more soju before speaking, "And for the next q-"

"Ah our business!" Jin purposely interjected then laughed like a drunken maniac before he babbled in. "Some business partner's son tried to hack and get info on someone's background using our intel system files which made dad really really mad."

But everyone only laughed at Jin's attempt to divert the question. Soyeon yelled in a drunk, giggly tone, "Let Namjoon answer!"

Jin crossed his arms and pouted in defeat.

Namjoon gave Jin a soft pat on his head. He reassured him, "Don't worry baby, I'm in love only with you and no one else."

The girls squealed at the affection while the maknae line wiggled in cringe, all grossed out by the new side that Namjoon was showing. There was definitely something to tease about to Namjoon when sober.

"It was just a small crush and nothing serious... She's Jimin and Jiwoo's older sister," he revealed.

Jiwoo's ears perked up. "Jinjja?? (Really)"

"Small crush? I remember you were so crazy about her!" Jungkook exposed with an evil laugh, not able to sense the glaring daggers coming out from Jin's eyes.

Namjoon, looking at Jin, defended in an anxious stutter, "It was just p-pure admiration."

"Now that I think about it, I haven't actually met your sister yet," Taehyung told Jiwoo.

"What?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with disbelief. "But wait, didn't she date y-"

Jimin cut off Jungkook with a loud yell, which caught everyone by surprise. "Next!" he shouted in a demanding, drunk tone which made everyone laugh. 

"Tae," called Namjoon. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he picked.

Jungkook booed and imitated Hoseok's tone, "Very no fun."

Namjoon continued with curiosity, "Tell us how you asked Jiwoo." A chorus of teasing ooh-s and aah-s echoed in the background.

The soju Jiwoo was drinking splashed out her mouth in surprise.

"Take the shot babe, play it mysterious," she faked a loving, giggly tone as she eyed Taehyung cautiously.

Quite drunk, Taehyung brushed his hair back and let out a cocky grin. "Of course, I'd love to." Jiwoo glared at him as everyone else cheered in anticipation.

His voice came out confidently, "Well like any other, I prepared a surprise for her the day I decided to uh-" His voice gradually become lower, "-make it official." Taehyung chuckled to make it seem believable, but he was shifting a bit nervously in his seat.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes and held in a laugh as Taehyung continued to babble on his made-up story, "I left her that cute notes type of thing where she follows a trail that eventually led to me." He faced Jiwoo then added, "She went like this-" He placed his hand over his mouth with a shocked expression on his face.

"I did not!" Jiwoo yelled defensively and struck Taehyung in the arm. Everyone else laughed at the two. "Oh really?" Taehyung smirked at her with sly eyes.

He mouthed only for her to see, "Cockroa-" Jiwoo struck Taehyung's knee with her elbow, causing him to jerk in pain. "chah! " She faked a laugh before drinking furiously.

"So you made a surprise..." Jungkook trailed. "...without asking our help?!" Jin continued with a furious exclamation with a cross of his arms.

Jimin squinted his eyes at Taehyung with a developing suspicion, agreeing with Jin.

"Don't worry bros, I'll definitely call you by the time I'll ask her hand in marriage."

Jiwoo felt her heart skip a beat.

"AYEEEEEEEEEE!" Namjinkook cheered in chorus as Soyeon squealed in drunk.

On the other hand, Jimin stayed silent.

Taehyung clicked his tongue with a proud smirk on his face as he raised his glass to the air before taking another shot.

"Jiwoo's the only person left," Soyeon pointed out with a drunken tone.

"Well darling, truth or dare?" Taehyung flashed his ever infamous smirk.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes in amusement. "Dare."

"Kiss me."

Soyeon momentarily fainted as Jimin caught her. Everyone else, already so wasted, cheered so loudly that Hoseok and Yoongi woke up curiously to the commotion that was going on.

Jungkook yelled, "Finally a good one!"

Everyone was now cheering in loud, drunken yells. Jiwoo's heart thumped faster and faster. Neither she nor Taehyung addressed the kiss that happened on Jin's party, yet here he was, drunk and daring her to give him one.

Because of the alcohol in her body, there was no time for second thoughts as she slightly rose to face him.

Taehyung rested his hand on Jiwoo's hip bone as she leaned in forward towards him. She parted his lips with hers, sucking lightly yet so passionately for what seemed like a few seconds.

He leaned in with her as she slowly pulled away, not wanting her lips to part from his. The cheers that dwindled down as they kissed rose once more as they teased Jimin who was looking away. Hoseok passed out once more as Yoongi laid down the floor to sleep yet again.

"Aight, let's have a few more drinks!" Namjoon raised his shot glass as everyone else did so with him.

It was around 2AM, when they all decided it was best for them to stop drinking. Namjoon's apartment still reeked of alcohol, but was now quiet compared to earlier in the evening.

"Jin's staying, and I think Hoseok will be crashing too. How about you guys?" Namjoon asked sleepily as Jin precleaned the table.

Jungkook, already a bit sobered up responded, "I brought Soyeon here, so I'm taking her hom-"

"Jimin can take me."

Both Jimin and Jungkook averted their gazes to Soyeon. "What?" Jungkook asked lowly with pained eyes.

"I don't want to cause you further inconvenience. You already took me here and that's enough," Soyeon smiled weakly.

"It's not inconven-"

"You heard her, Kook," Jimin softly interrupted. "Besides I owe her something, so I think it's best if I'd repay her right now."

Soyeon nodded and avoided Jungkook's eyes.

"Tae, look after Jiwoo for me." Jimin smiled at Taehyung before putting an arm around Soyeon then headed out together.

Jungkook froze until Yoongi came out unexpectedly and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Come on kid, let's head home."

The younger kid followed the older as they headed out.

"Stay safe you guys!" Namjoon yelled outside his door groggily. He looked at Taehyung and Jiwoo. "You guys should get going as well."

"Thanks for today Joonie," Jiwoo softly spoke.

With his dimples out, he only smiled at her with response.

As the two headed out and called for uber, Taehyung suddenly clung to Jiwoo, resting half of his weight on her.

"Yah, you're heavy!" Jiwoo complained as she was left with no choice but to slightly carry him as they walked to the road.

Taehyung straightened his body, eyes still closed as he stood up slightly straight at the edge of the sidewalk. Jiwoo, a bit more sober looked and laughed at him. "You're weird."

There was no response from Taehyung. Was he really sleeping while standing? She thought.

She dragged him to a nearby bus bench then laid his head on her lap as they waited for their uber. She stared at the sleeping beauty with confused, conflicting emotions.

Jiwoo laughed when she suddenly remembered what he said earlier. "Hand in marriage my ass, you do love to joke around don't you?"

Taehyung unexpectedly and softly opened his eyes as he gazed directly into her orbs.

"Who said I was joking?"

🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏

hey guys missed me? hihi jk. i'm sorry for not being to update for a long time. i thought i'd lose this account forever because of the security breach issue, and i thankfully recovered it after a few months, phew :) online classes are such a hassle too- how's it going for you guys?

cutting down 2 chapters. i hope you enjoyed this chapter! a fun one before things get down- oop,, any speculations? muahaha! please don't forget to vote and comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 143 21
Summary Kim Ayeri ( the main girl) is the biggest playgirl in school. She flirts with guys and date them for fun. Until this one day 7 guys transfere...
35.2K 451 32
What if a playgirl met the playboy??? Will they fall for each other?? or Play with each other's feelings?? --------- In a process of editing #617- r...
6.8K 115 23
Your name is Caitlin and you attend a highschool in Seoul, Last year you got bullied by the schools biggest playboys (BTS), it was bad enough that yo...
181K 6.6K 42
in which a girl falls for her brother's best friend. #everyonewatchestoomanykdramas