What the fuck happened

By Alliwags8710

Alli is the twin sister of Doug and best friends with Stu and Phil. Alli got married had a son then they got... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Attention!
Oh my god!!!!

Chapter 4

4.4K 77 18
By Alliwags8710

Alli's POV

We got to our room, "You ready to be amazed boys?" I asked. "Open the freaking door already." Stu said. I put my card in and opened the door everyone walking in, "Holy shit!" Stu said in amazement as Phil patted his back. "Now this is Vegas." Phil said. "Wow this place is enormous." Doug said hugging me. I hugged him back, "Now we're talking." I said. "It's all one suite?" Stu asked. "Unbelievable." I mumbled. "Thank you guys, or should I say thank you Stu." Doug said looking at our dear friend. "You're welcome. It's only because I love you." Stu said placing his hand on his waist.

I walk towards the windows and saw the city with the lights on, "It's beautiful." I said. "You said it." Phil said standing beside me. "Hey guys look free almonds." Alan said showing us a jar of almonds. "No, no, no please put those back." Stu said walking up to Alan and placing the jar back. "I'm hungry." Alan said. "I know but..." Stu said. "Stu what the fuck man." Phil said walking over. I walked over grabbing a glass and putting water in it, "It's pressure-sensitive plate. When you pick it up you have 30 seconds to put it back or they bill you." Stu explained.

I took my pain killers because I had a surgery just recently on my neck, "That's pretty neat." Alan said. "Those almonds are probably like $14 dollars." Stu said. He and Phil got into an argument, "Yo idiots check out this trick." I said. "What are you doing?" Stu asked. "Something to save your sorry ass from your forensic accountant that you call your girlfriend and who I call a bitch." I said. "Alli." Doug said. "It's true." I said. "She scours my statement you three know that." Stu said. I picked the Almonds up and put the glass of water on the plate, "Boom here you go Alan." I said.

Alan smiled and took them, "See? Problem solved you're welcome Stuart." I said. "How'd you learn that?" Doug asked. "Marines. My friends and I learned that." I said. "Alright let's pick a room, get dressed and be ready in 30 minutes." Phil said taking a bottle of water out of the fridge. "Phil." Stu said. "Fill it with water when your done and put the cap back on and it's like no one every touched it." I said grabbing my bag. I grabbed my dress

I took a quick shower then got out putting a towel around my body, "Damn I thought I was going to see more." Phil said. I jumped and looked at him, "Phil what the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Relax it's not like I haven't seen it before." He said closing the door behind him. He walked towards me, "Well sorry mister, I still have to get ready and by the looks of it so do you." I said and pushed him to the door. Let me tell you it's hard not to kiss him. He had his back against the door, "If Doug sees you in here with me he's going to kill you." I said. "He knows I've seen you naked before also made out and other things." He said picking me up and setting me on the counter. "Phil we can't do this at least not yet." I said. "Just a bit." He whined. "Nope out you go and dressed." I said and pushed him out the door.

I got ready in my dress and fixed my hair. I am not the one to add makeup at all unless it for a special occasion like Doug's wedding then I will. I walked out grabbing the flats that match my dress heels and me do not work at all. I walked out of my room and went to Stu's room knowing everyone's going to be there. I walked into Stu's room I open the door, "Hey guys you ready?" I asked walking in. Which I am guessing they're not.

Phil was on the bed, Doug on the chair and Stu standing shirtless but what really caught my eye was what my brother was holding in his had, "What the fuck is that?" I asked. "What do you think it is?" Stu asked smiling. "If you planning on giving that to your bitch of a girlfriend then that my friend is one hell of a mistake." I said. "I told ya she would agree with me." Phil said standing up and walking closer to me. "We've been dating for three years. It's time...." Stu was saying. "To what ruin your life?" I asked.

Stu and Doug looked at me, "Alli are you just saying that because you hate marriage?" Doug asked. "No it's true." I said. "No that's how it works." Stu said. "That is bullshit." Phil said. "Stu she's a complete bitch, no offense Stu but I don't think she's the right one for you." I said crossing my arms. "How would you two know huh? You two were married." Stu said. "Yeah but I knew I didn't love my husband I love someone else and knew I married the wrong person." I said. "Same thing here." Phil said.

"Hey you two that's his fiancee you're talking about." Doug said. "What you know its true. She beats him." Phil said. "Say what now?" I asked. "That was twice and I was out of line." Stu said. "Stu she still beat you and stop defending her about it." I said. "She's strong-willed and I respect that." He said."Strong-willed my ass more like strong bitch is more like it." I said frustrated. "Wow, wow not to mention she fucked a sailor." Phil said. "Hey he wasn't a sailor, he was a bartender on a cruise ship you know that." My brother said. "Can for once you not side with him. I mean same thing she fucked somebody other than him." I said motioning towards Stu. "Guys I'm standing right here so I can hear everything that you're saying." Stu said. "Good." Phil and I said and were about to continue when someone cut in.

"Hey guys." Alan said. I jumped, "Alan you scared me!" I yelled. "You ready to let the dogs out?" Alan asked. "What?" I ask. "Do what?" Doug asked. "Let the dogs out you know, 'who let the dogs out, woot-woot-woot-woot-woot'." Alan sang doing a little dance. "Who brought this guy?" Phil asks. "Yes Alan we are ready to let the dogs out." Doug said turning to Stu. "Congrats." He said. "Thank you." Stu said like he found someone who gets him. We walked out of the room when someone wrapped their arm around my waist, "You look amazing." He said. "Thanks although there was a creep in the same room as me." I said smiling and pushing him backwards playfully as I walked by my brother and Alan. "Rawr kitty got claws now doesn't she." He said walking a little faster. Stu walked out of his room dressed and shook his head, "Childish." He said walking with Doug and Alan. "Heard that." We said.

I walked out of the room quickly making my way to the elevator when someone caught me picking me up playfully, "Thought you could get away?" He asked. "Maybe." I said pushing the up button. He pushed the down button aggressively, "Jeez could you be more gentle to the button." I said. He waited until Doug was out of ear shot, "I could be gentle to the switch but could be rough with you." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled at him when Alan walked around the corner, "You're not really wearing that are you?" Phil asks. Alan just looks at his man purse, "Your actually going to wear that or are you guys fucking with me?" Phil asked looking at us while Stu and I just shrug while Doug bites his lip. "It's where I keep all my things. I get a lot of compliments on this, plus it's not a man purse it's a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." Alan said which is true. "So does Joy Behard." Phil said and I laughed a little bit. The elevator opens it reveals a guys getting off his knees with a blonde chick, "We're going up." The guy said. "Yeah that's perfect." I said leading everyone in.

"Really?" Stu asks. "We're going up." Doug ask. "Why?" Phil asked. "You'll see." I said smiling. We got to the floor we want, "The roof?" Doug asked. I nodded, "Alli we can't." Stu said. "Chill." I said. "I'm just saying it's clearly marked okay?" He asks. "Stuart when have I ever listened to you?" I asked. Phil wedge the door open and I climbed up first, "Wow." Phil said coming up. "This is amazing." Doug said. "Are you kidding me!" Stu said. "How'd you find this?" Doug asked. "I know a guy is all you have to know." I said smiling at Doug.

"Alan how we doing buddy?" Phil asks Alan who is doing something. "Good." Alan replies turning around with a bottle and shot glasses. "What do you got there Alan?" Doug asked. "Uh-oh." He said looking at me. "Jagermesister." I said. "Good idea." Phil said. "Good call." Phil said. "Um no this is good I'd like to make a toast to Doug and Tracy, may tonight be a minor speed bump in an otherwise very long and healthy marriage. Cheers!" Stu said. "Cheers." We said clinking our glasses together and taking our shots. We took out shots and cringed at the strong flavor, "Just like college." Doug said.

"Alright I want to talk about something." Phil said. "Alright." We said. "I want to..." Phil said but was cut off by Alan. "I'd like to...I'd like to sat something tonight." Alan said and handed me his shot glass. I look at Phil and he looked like he wanted to choke the bastard. I held his hand rubbing the back of his hand softly and he looked down at me.

He gave his speech the took a knife out, "What do you got there?" Doug asked. Suddenly Alan cuts himself and I hid my face in Phil's jacket, "No, just no!" I yelled. "What the fuck?" Phil asks. "What the hell are you doing?" Doug asked. "What is that?" Stu asks. "Blood brother and sister." Alan said. "Don't why did you?" Phil asked. "Damn it." Doug said. "Here." Alan said handing me the knife. "Fine." I said and threw the knife off the roof. "Hey." Alan said. "Thank you." The guys said. "Alan we're not gonna cut ourselves." Doug said.

"Are you alright? Are you okay?" Phil asks. "Ms-hm." Alan said. "Do you need a doctor?" I ask looking at it. "He's fine, he'd good." Doug said. "You sure?" Phil and I ask. "I'm good." Alan said. "Okay good or bad. We don't remember so we got nothing to talk about. Nothing guys nothing deal?" Phil asks. We all said deal then took our shots, "To a nigh we'll never remember but the five of us will never forget." Phil said. We went off the roof and well it's hard to say you know I'll just tell you in the next chapter trust me it's get out of control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 141 16
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the sturniolo triplets have an infamous genius younger sister, elaine sturniolo. Overtime, the triplets have grown to fame. no longer...
118K 2.1K 18
With Emily's twin brother, Doug, about to get married in less than 72 hours, she gets invited to tag along to Vegas for the Bachelor Party that's one...
64.7K 894 8
When Lily Billings was invited by her brother Doug to go to his bachelor party in Vegas with his best friends that were also her best friends, she go...
11.8K 253 16
It's been two years since the eventful night in Vegas, and it's now Stu's turn to walk down the aisle in Thailand. However, things take an unexpected...