Truth or Dare

By happinessismisha

In which Cas and Dean meet as teenagers at a party, but the trouble is that Cas has a girlfriend.. More

Truth or Dare
After the Kiss
Author's Note
The Next Morning
Castiel's Story

In the Car

8K 268 45
By happinessismisha

"So are you gonna get in the car or not?" His voice is so caring and innocent. "Uhhh yeah, yeah.." I walk around the car and pop open the shiny clean door. I slip into the car. He gets into the drivers seat. He begins to drive. I glance over at him. He looks very focused on the road. His squinted eyes and serious face makes me fall in love with the boy all over again. I don't know how I can love a boy just for his serious look. I've never fallen in love like this, and I'm falling hard for Castiel. I look out the window and realize that he's not going in the correct way. He pulls into a empty lot on the left side of the road. He parks his car and stops it. I turn to him and give him a confused look. "Uh.. Uh.. I just.. I wanted to..." I put the poor boy out of his misery and kiss him again. Lips touching, tongues feeling, I feel like there's no place I'd rather be. When we finally pull away from each other's touch, Castiel begins to explain to me. "Uh yeah, Dean, I... I really like you.. I... I just broke up with Meg. It's not like she was a bitch or anything, it's just.. I realized that I don't like her in that way. We never even kissed, you know? It's just that... Ever since I first saw you, I knew that you we're the one." I was absolutely flattered and felt all warm inside. But I'm Dean Winchester, tough and manly. I'm not supposed to feel warm inside. I had never realized this boy before today, yet I decided to play along with his story, for his sake. I was in love with him, no matter what the story was. "Yeah, when I first saw you, I was mesmerized. I knew that you would be the boy. My boy," I tell him. He looks shocked, but in a good way. "So Castiel... Want to be my boyfriend?" He looks like he may faint from happiness. "Yes, of course I do!" And then we kiss. The longest kiss I'd ever had... and the best one too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2M 686K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
6.6M 114K 13
Melissa Crawford thinks she's just a regular teenage girl. She goes to school. She has friends, boy problems, homework...you know, the typical teenag...
584K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...