In the Car

"So are you gonna get in the car or not?" His voice is so caring and innocent. "Uhhh yeah, yeah.." I walk around the car and pop open the shiny clean door. I slip into the car. He gets into the drivers seat. He begins to drive. I glance over at him. He looks very focused on the road. His squinted eyes and serious face makes me fall in love with the boy all over again. I don't know how I can love a boy just for his serious look. I've never fallen in love like this, and I'm falling hard for Castiel. I look out the window and realize that he's not going in the correct way. He pulls into a empty lot on the left side of the road. He parks his car and stops it. I turn to him and give him a confused look. "Uh.. Uh.. I just.. I wanted to..." I put the poor boy out of his misery and kiss him again. Lips touching, tongues feeling, I feel like there's no place I'd rather be. When we finally pull away from each other's touch, Castiel begins to explain to me. "Uh yeah, Dean, I... I really like you.. I... I just broke up with Meg. It's not like she was a bitch or anything, it's just.. I realized that I don't like her in that way. We never even kissed, you know? It's just that... Ever since I first saw you, I knew that you we're the one." I was absolutely flattered and felt all warm inside. But I'm Dean Winchester, tough and manly. I'm not supposed to feel warm inside. I had never realized this boy before today, yet I decided to play along with his story, for his sake. I was in love with him, no matter what the story was. "Yeah, when I first saw you, I was mesmerized. I knew that you would be the boy. My boy," I tell him. He looks shocked, but in a good way. "So Castiel... Want to be my boyfriend?" He looks like he may faint from happiness. "Yes, of course I do!" And then we kiss. The longest kiss I'd ever had... and the best one too.