Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

27: Keeping a Secret (Not)

13.5K 410 223
By kehlanixkordei

Camila called her dad and asked him to pick her up. She let Lauren know she didn't feel good and was going home. Although her half sleeping girlfriend was not exactly responsive. A small moan left her lips and a subtle nod. Camila sighed kissing Lauren's neck softly considering it was the only visible skin before leaving the house.

"Did she hurt you?" Alejandro asked his daughter.

"No I just don't feel good. I don't want to get Lauren sick." Camila lied. Truth is she had no clue if she was really pregnant. Going over the times her and Lauren have sex in her head she only counted four. Lauren used a condom three out of four times and that one time she used not protection Camila was on birth control. She was confused and decided to confess to someone. No one in her family but her best friend.

"No way you're pregnant you doof." Dinah mumbled tiredly through the phone.

"That's why I'm so fucking lost. Lauren used protection three out of four times and the time she hadn't used it I was on the pill. So I'm so confused." Camila mumbled rubbing her forehead.

"Maybe it's just your body trying to say. Stop fucking behind your dads back." Dinah said. Camila could hear the smirk on her face. She rolled her eyes and put her hand on her stomach.

"Dinah I'm 17 years old. I can fuck who ever when ever behind what ever I want. Although that who is Lauren. Just your uncle is a OBGYN right?" Camila asked.

"Yeah he is. Do you want me to get you a free appointment with him?" She asked softly.

"Yes please!"

"Only if you tell Lauren first. You know she's going to end up finding out right." Dinah said her voice husky because she was drifting off again.

"I know I'm just scared." Camila mumbled. "But hey I'm going to get some rest. Night." Camila mumbled hanging up her phone.
---
Lauren was on a jog like her therapist told her to do. She jogged to the park and noticed Camila sitting by their favorite tree.

"Hey Baby..." Lauren said sitting down beside her.

"Baby? What? Oh me. Me baby. Heh." She chuckles nervously.

"Ok then. What are you doing out here?" Lauren asked softly.

"Reflecting on life before kids." Camila said. Her eyes grew wide after noticing what she said.

"What? You mean like little human kids or goat babies?" Lauren asked looking at her.

"Goats...." Camila said slowly.

"You guys adopting baby goats?" The soccer player asked.

"We uh. Yeah we might." Camila avoided Lauren's gaze.

"Hey look if you don't want to tell me what's up. Don't lie. You're terrible at it. Also if you want me to leave you alone just say it." Lauren said standing up.

"Wait no no...sorry. I just. I'm stressed." Camila groaned. She stood up with Lauren and looked at her.

"With what we are on break for school." Lauren asked looking at her girlfriend.

"Lauren. I uh...I might be...pr..." She noticed Lauren's eyes grow wide at the sound of the word. "Preparing. To move next week." Camila lied.

What the fuck am I doing? She thought to herself.

"Move where?" Lauren asked

"Out of Miami. Orlando I think. But hey we can still work. It's a little drive right?" Camila said.

"Camz...why are you lying seriously. I can see straight through you. Look I have to go finish this jog. Text me call me what ever when you want to tell me what's up. See yah." Lauren kissed her softly before taking off.
---

"You told her?" Dinah squealed.

"Yeah. Yeah I did. Can I just get that appointment please?" Camila mumbled feeling a cramp in her stomach again. She groaned and rubbed the flat surface soothingly.

"Aw baby cramps. I know your 17 but imagine a baby you and Lauren running around?" Dinah swooned.

"Yo look just because you and Soap or what ever the fuck that dudes name was had a pregnancy scare doesn't mean I have to actually be pregnant." Camila said annoyed.

"Calm down momma. The hormones are fucking with you already. Ok my uncle said in order for you to come it the alleged father or in your case Lauren has to come with. Must be 18 or older. Which Lauren is. That's only so you can go with out parents so talk to Lauren about coming." Dinah smiled.

"Uh. Ok yeah. I will." Camila mumbled.

"Oh yay. Ok I gotta run though now so Tootles. Bye baby Jauregui." She hugged me then poked my stomach running out.

"What the hell have I dug myself into now?" Camila asked mumbling.
---

"Why'd you want to meet here?" Lauren asked sitting in the booth of the diner.

"Because when you're in public you can't get mad and make a scene." Camila said looking at the menu.

"Get mad? Why would I get mad?" The Green eyed girl questioned looking at her.

"Order something for me or us." Camila said looking at her.

"Ok."

The waitress came up and smirked at Lauren who was oblivious to all things. Lauren ordered and didn't catch a single wink smirk or flirt.

"Ok so why are we here? I plan dates..." Lauren said looking at her.

"Because I need to tell you something. You could possibly get mad." Camila confessed. She watched the waitress set there food down.

"Wait do you have ketchup?" Lauren asked the lady.

"Yeah. Let me get it." The girl leaned over Lauren's lap and grabbed the bottle.

"You could have just told me.......Lia." Lauren said searching for her name tag.

"I'm sure your little friend doesn't mind." Lia smirked at Lauren.

"Hey..." Camila said tapping her arm. "This little friend is her little girlfriend so fuck off before you don't get a tip....because that's all you're working for lady." Camila said scoffing at her. She huffed and walked off.

"Damn." Lauren mumbled. "So what did you want to tell me?"

"Lauren..." She reached for her hand and intertwined their fingers. "I think we might be pregnant. Or I am." Camila said softly. Lauren pulled her hand away and looked down.

"Lauren..."

"So you tried to lie to me about this? You tried to keep all this a secret. Do you know how heavy that is on me? I have a future. And so do you...and you where going to try and keep that a secret. Unbelievable. I thought when I was in the hospital you promised to tell me about pregnancy scares. This is considered one. We don't know if you are. What the hell Camila..." Lauren groaned and got up from the table walking away.

The waitress came back.

"Aw....look I know you probably want to go chase after her so. Go...I'll pay for it." She said looking at Camila. With out a hesitation Camila ran out after Lauren.

"Lauren!" She yelled looking around. They both walked down here. Camila took off at a faint figure running in the distance.

"She knows I'm not that athletic! Lauren!" She yelled again. She started sprinting after her and ended up catching up a bit.

"Lauren!" Camila yelled again. She cut across someone's yard. Camila jumped on her back bring her down.

"Get off me!" Lauren said pushed her girlfriend off her and beside her. She got back up and felt a pain in her chest. "Fuck!" She yelled when a shock was sent to her heart due to her over powering it. She fell back down clutching the left side of her chest.

"Lauren!" Camila said panicking. The family from the house came out side. Lauren grabbed Camila's body and pulled her close as she started shaking.

"What's happening?" Camila mumbled.

"She's having a seizure honey." The lady standing over her said softly.

"It's ok Lauren. I'm here." She mumbled into her ear. Lauren calmed down a bit and pulled Camila closer.

"Hey. Let's get you and Lauren in the house." The lady said. Camila nodded and the guy picked Lauren up and walked them into the house.

"I'm Camila..." The brunette said sipping from the cup the lady handed her. Lauren sat on the opposite side of the couch with her arms crossed and was slumped in her seat.

"Miss Terry. Could you give me and Lauren a second." Camila asked politely.

"Sure. You need me I'll be in the family room." She smiled walking away.

"I don't want to talk to you Camila." Lauren mumbled.

"But you need to. So Dinah got me a free appointment with the OBGYN. I need you to come so we can get this figured out. It could honestly be my body scaring me. Look when we first started having sex. I'd have nightmares that you'd get me pregnant then walk out of my life like it was nothing. Lauren I'm scared as much as you are but the only way we are going to get through this is together. Please stick with me. Please." Camila pleaded looking at her girlfriend.

"Camila look if you aren't pregnant. After that I need a break. I really need to get my self together considering the fucking ICD in my chest could possibly kill me. Because it hurts. Having your heart shocked from over working it then the irregular heart beat. And a seizure. The worst thing. I really need to be patient with us and I'm going to need a break. I love you I really do but I don't know how long the break will be so I want you if need be to move on. Meet someone else. Don't wait around for me to come back. But if and I mean if you are pregnant I'll stick by your side and try and balance my life along with a kid. I'll put all my soccer scholarships in the trash so I can help you with the baby. Those are the only options Camz. The only ones. So let's go into that appointment together. I'll go." Lauren said never meeting Camila's gaze. The brunette got closer to Lauren and turned her head for a kiss. Lauren was hesitant at first but enjoyed the small peck before enclosing Camila's top lip between her own. She pulled back and got up.

"Let's go." Lauren said.

---
They sat in the doctors office waiting for Doctor Hansen to walk out and get them. Moments later he did.

"Ok so Dinah tells me you think you're pregnant. Lauren you must be intersex with active Sperm correct?" He asked her.

"Yes sir."

"Alright well condoms are bata blockers or baby blockers. I advice you get some." He said.

"I have some. I use them. Four out of the three times we had sex which is confusing to because symptoms like this don't show for three weeks and it's only been one week since the time we did it with out a condom and at that time she was on Birth Control." Lauren explained looking at Camila who was sitting up on the table.

"Well sometimes. The body will react quickly showing early signs such as cramping. Vomiting. Nausea. Head aches. The list goes on. So Camila, what I'm going to do is get you a pregnancy test. The results can take up to a few hours. Then l'll want you back here for a quick check up. Bring Lauren also." He pulled a box out and handed it to Camila.

"I could have just bought one of these." Camila chuckled.

"Yeah but this one has a higher reading. So it takes longer to tell so...I'll leave you two." He walked out the room for a moment. Camila walked to the bathroom and took the test and came back out.

"Lauren stop looking at me like that." Camila said placing the stick on the counter with a paper towel under it.

"I can't. I'm still so pissed at you." She mumbled.

"Look I'm sorry ok. Can't you just forgive me. I was scared." Camila said.

"So you don't think I am too?" She said softly.

"Lauren...." Camila looked down before leaning her head on her girlfriends shoulder.

"I really do still love you Camz. I just need space if you aren't pregnant ok?" She said putting her arm around her girlfriends shoulders rubbing her arm soothingly. Doctor Hansen came back in and put the test in a Baggie with a lab sticker on it.

"Ok I'll contact you when the results are in." He said smiling. They nodded before leaving.

"Can we go back to mine and just talk about everything?" Lauren asked softly.

"Ok."
---

The two girls sat in Lauren's room silence filled the air.

"I can't believe we are going down this road right now. I'm so stupid." Lauren grumbled hitting her forehead with her hand.

"No you're not babe. You aren't stupid. Look. My dad is going to hate me if I actually am pregnant. I could possibly get kicked out. So what would happen with your parents?"

"My dad would be upset. My mom wouldn't care she'd probably try to support me. I don't know. Camz I don't want you to be pregnant. It's not because I don't like kids but it's because we are young. We are supposed to be going through the mix of sex and love and being horny and shit. But we aren't supposed to be unsafe. I'm such an idiot. Maybe I should stop opening the condom packet with my mouth. Maybe I accidentally ripped on. I'm such a fucking idiot." Camila watched Lauren get off the bed and punch the wall.

"Lauren hitting things won't stop the fact that I might be pregnant." Camila got up behind Lauren and grabbed her fist. The soccer player turned into her arms and sighed.

"Lauren I'm here ok." Camila assured her.

Lauren's phone rang and she pulled it out looking at the caller ID.

"Doctor Hansen...Camz. Answer it." Lauren handed her the phone.

Camila hesitated but answered.

"Hello."

"Camila we have your results."

---

DO U WANT CAMILA TO BE PREGNANT? I can make it happen....by writing it into the story lol. Comment yes or no but then comment feed back. Guys I'm almost to 1000 follows. I love you all. Guys follow me on Twitter. @Caminahstaco. It'd make me happy. Also...this has to be one of my best Fics by far. You can check out others on my profile. Love yall. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.7K 44
Camila cabello is a waitress Lauren jauregui is a soccer player Lauren's coach takes the team out for dinner after winning a match, Camila catches...
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...
383K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...