The Queen's king |✔️

By Reha_writes

Chitra, has always been the forgotten princess, neither the king nor the kingdom remembers her, probably as h... More

Foreword.
• Prologue •
1. Him
2.Her
3. Kingdom Ramapur
4. Royal Dinner
5.The crying princess
6. Princess
7 .The smile
8.The village riots.
9. A New Journey.
10. Yes Brother.
11. Grateful.
12. The Beginning
13. Help.
14. Saved.
15. Butterflies.
16. Happiness.
17. Trouble
18. The search.
19. Found.
20. Healer.
21. A Sacred union of love
22. Our Kingdom.
23. Am I not pretty?
24. Rajmatha Padma.
25. Little Prince
26. Rejection.
27. Queen Chitra
28. Love birds.
♥️ Author's Note ♥️
29. Peaceful days
30. A plan
31. Staggered
32. An Avenge
33. A Queen's duty
34. A tale of betrayal
35. A Rise of War
36. A wrong twist
37. A Goddess
38. Apsara
39. Broken Hearts
40. Princess Nandhini
41. A Ride
❤️ Characters and cast ❤️
42. Blooming Love
43. Village Kalikapur
44. Lost Truths
45. Finding Love
47. An Instinct.
48. Searching for Princess
49. Mending Love
50. A Happy End
• Epilouge •
Announcement 📣

46. Saving Kalikapur.

26.5K 1.7K 236
By Reha_writes

This beautiful cover above is made by 8888Asmita Thank you so much love ❤️

* * *

Though Rajan acts stupid at times, he is exceptionally intelligent. The dry forest mud was making it almost impossible to track down the footprints to reach out Vikram, but Rajan guided with ease, maybe growing up near a forest area has made him good with directions.

They soon reached the spot as they could see Vikram hiding behind a tree ready with his sword in his hand, Chitra quietly observed those men dressed in black preparing a fire with twigs and broken branches.

There was a small broken temple in the background, while three men were arranging the area with designs of rangoli the other one sat in between that rangoli circle with a little unconcious girl beside him chanting few silent mantras, to say he looked scary will be an understatement as the rangoli circle around him was decorated with skulls and bones and he himself wore a long chain of bones around him.

How can a human be so brainless and barbaric? As time passed that little girl woke up wailing as she observed her surroundings and Chitra's heart ragged with fury as her nostrils flared in anger, she just wanted to jump in there and kill that brute with her hands but no, she can't act thoughtlessly and put that child in any more danger.

"Your majesty." Vikram whispered slowly.

Arjuna and Chitra looked to his side
as he explained his plan about catching those men.

"Rajan and I will tackle those three men as they can be armed and my lord, you can rescue that little girl away from there." Chitra noticed how Vikram had skipped involving her in the plan but she didn't bother to correct him, she knows what she has to do and she will.

Almost in seconds, Vikram and Rajan marched their way stepping away from the trees and attacked those three men slashing their arms and legs making them fall down screaming in pain but all this chaos didn't affect their leader, he sat peacefully inside that rangoli ring chanting some mantras as if he couldn't hear those pain filled screams of his men.

But slowly, those three hurt men pulled out small daggers under their dress and made their attacking moves, Chitra couldn't help but frown at their moves as it was completely different from the regular sword fight.

Vikram and Rajan were busy dealing with them and Arjuna walked inside that huge rangoli design, kicking all those creepy skulls and bones on his way which fell on that brute leader who sat inside the rangoli.

That man opened his eyes and Chitra's eyes fluttered in discomfort as his eyes were nothing but white with no eyeballs, is he blind? It took a second for Chitra to overcome the discomfort.

But nothing seemed to stop Arjuna as he pulled out his sword, wasting no time Arjuna placed it on his neck ordering him, "Stand up."

That blind man gave a cruel smirk and let go of the child in his arms, taking this as a chance Chitra ran towards them and immediately pulled that little girl in her arms striding towards the broken temple.

She slowly shushe the girl, trying to calm her, "It's alright dear, you are saved and soon you will get to meet your parents!"

Chitra spoke in a lulling tone and rubbed her back in a motherly manner and luckily it worked as the little girl's sobs came to a slow drop and looked Chitra in her eyes as if she was trying to see if it was a trap or truth.

When the girl finally calmed down, Chitra pulled out a dagger from under the saree and handed it to the girl. "I should go out and fight those badmen and just in case if anyone tries to come near you use it. Okay?"

The little girl looked a little confused but she nodded her head and Chitra walked out of the broken temple picking up a rusted sword which lay near the ground. The moment she stepped out she saw that two men were trying to gang up against Rajan attacking from both the sides.

She Ploded towards him, almost relaxingly trying to not attract any attention. Chitra lifted her hand and slashed the shoulder of the man who was attacking Rajan from behind which made the man collapse to the ground screaming in pain.

Soon Rajan followed Chitra's move and did the same and very soon those bastards were in their surrender.

Few villagers came by with huge fire sticks in their hands as they heard heavy screams and wails from the forest.

Those three men were chained despite their bleeding state, such inhuman men definitely don't deserve any care.

The village head came in, took over these assailants and locked them up. The night had fallen and it was late night by the time they reached the village but unlike every other night almost every villager stood by the huge tree which is usually used to conduct village meetings.

They happily welcomed them, praising their bravery.

"We can never express in words about how grateful we are, you have come like a god and helped us and saved our village." The village panchayat head said his words of gratitude as he sat beside the slab around the tree.

The village healer was quickly treating their small wounds and the panchayat head huffed dreamily talking about how the village looked back at them when there were no such unfortunate incidents.

"This beautiful village will soon be an abundant area, oh how scary it would be." He huffed almost talking to himself.

"Why, Panchayat head? The problem has been cleared now so-"

"There are many families who have lost their precious children already, it is heartbreaking from them to see that their innocent children were cruelly sacrificed for someone's personal agenda of reaching heaven."

And those words made Chitra think about Apsara, it is clear now that she has lied to her. The amount of action and drama she has put up every time made Chitra wonder about why she has done this.

Why? What was she gaining from this? But more than anything a strong feeling of uneasiness and fear was gripping her heart. Unknowingly she has left her innocent Sridhar near a snake. Of course, Nandhini will definitely take care of him but how will she know that Apsara is not the person whom she looks as?

"But it is still a question about the nearby villages accepting us. There are high chances of them rejecting us-"

"Do not worry about that, send a letter to the royal court about your emotional loss, you will definitely be compensated." Arjuna said being careful with his words, he can't reveal that he is a king which can put them in trouble.

"But lord, Why and how will the king help us? Emotional loss can never be compensated and moreover we are not a part of their kingdom, we were won-"

“You are wrong, village head. Once you are considered as a part of Abhiras your happiness and safety is a king’s priority. So do not fear, I will send a word about your village." 

"Oh sweet lord! Thank you so much for your kindness! May the gods be with you." 

Chitra looked longingly at Arjuna who was in a deep conversation with the village head. She just realised how strong motherly feelings she has developed for Sridhar, in all these days of pain and loss unknowingly she saw her lost child in Sridhar.

Oh what a trouble has come now, if it was her way she would adopt Sridhar the next immediate second she meets him but it is impossible without Arjuna's consent. 

But how, for a kingdom the king's own blood and his first male child will become a king after him. Just in case, even if Arjuna agrees to adopt Sridhar, will he ever get the respect of a prince? First of all, will Arjuna ever accept an enemy's child as his son? 

* * *

Nandhini was pacing around her room trying to come up with a plan to catch Apsara red handed. She can always inform her mother about this, but yesterday she got news about Apsara's spy working for her mother. Apsara was playing such an intelligent game that Nandhini felt lost, she had to come up with a proper plan before the worst was done. Her bhabhi left Sridhar in her care and she won't let her trust down.

A small jingling sound of payal reached her ears and just like that Nandhini knew who it was, it took all the might in her to not facepalm herself, is Apsara a ghost or something? Why the hell does she keep having such secret meetings at midnight!

Nandhini quickly followed her and  just like the last time she walked for a long distance but unlike last time a man jumped behind Nandhini and pressed his hand against her mouth preventing her from screaming. 

Apsara made her way to Nandhini smirking in mirth, "What did you think princess? That I didn't place any spies around your chambers?" 

She looked at the man behind her and motioned him to follow her and they soon ended up behind the palace, a small wooden room near the cow stable. 

Apsara quickly tied up Nandhini's feet and arms and Nandhini regretted this moment more than anything, her to be husband, Vikram is an army head and look at her, so weak and helpless. 

Just before Apsara could stuff a rag in her mouth Nandhini managed to utter a few words. 

"Why are you doing this Apsara?"

Apsara laughed pushing her hair behind her ear which irritated Nandhini to the core, was she showing off her long hair? 

"You have become a hurdle princess, like a loyal dog you keep roaming around that kid, Sridhar." Apsara smiled as she played with the rag in her hand, "I will slash your throat and you will lay locked up in this room dying while my brother and I escape taking that kid with us." 

Nandhini felt a string of fear twirling around her heart, but no she can't give up. She won't, how shameful will it sound if the news about an Army head's wife being abducted and killed goes out in the public? 

"Apsara, please don't do this to me. I have a bright future ahead, if all you want is Sridhar take him with you! I will even pay you some money to escape!" Tears filled Nandhini's as she spoke but Apsara didn't seem convinced. 

"Look, I know you won't believe in me but think it this way, it will soon be morning which means the guards all over the palace will change their shifts which means you will be caught at some point!"

Apsara's eyebrows furrowed as she gave those words a deep thought, she was slowly being convinced that her plan about escaping might fail and Nandhini continued with her rubbish. 

"If you set me free I will pay you three pouches of gold coins. Tomorrow evening, take Sridhar out of the palace saying that you have to visit a temple and escape from the village!" 

After giving her words a long thought Apsara nodded her head, loving the plan, "Nice, I like your plan. But there is small change," She bent forward gagging the rag inside Nandhini's mouth, "You will stay locked up here till we escape." 

Saying Apsara and that man exited the room. Nandhini collapsed to the ground and a tear rolled down her cheek, she has changed their escape plan to tomorrow but how will she save Sridhar if she remains locked in here? 

Now all she can hope for is the palace maids and her mother to notice her missing or a miraculous return of Chitra and her brother. 

----

Will Nandhini be able to save Sridhar? Yeah, just a small cliffhanger.

And also, the next part is going to be interesting so just hang on my readers!!

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment your views about the chapter❤️❤️

I think I have covered everyone in cast, Did I miss anyone else?

~ CAST ~

Shaurya shah as Sridhar

~•~

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Rajan

~•~

Ramya Krishna as Rajamatha Padmaja
~•~

Come on now, press this pretty star! The next update will be soon!!🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 8.1K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
151K 7.1K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
Enemy's Woman By N Chandra

Historical Fiction

975K 61.6K 68
Chitrangda was engaged to the Crown Prince Vikram, of the Gurjar-Pratihar Empire since the day she was born. As the Princess of Navsarika, she has be...
20.7K 929 18
The Randhawa Empire - An Essence of Love and Family The Randhawa Mansion 3 Brothers, 3 sisters and 3 couples The life between the three couples ...