๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›

Por UniXverSe221

"๐ผ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก... Mais

๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ผ
๐ผ๐ผ
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ.
๐ผ๐‘‰
๐‘‰
๐‘‰๐ผ
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ผ๐‘‹
๐‘‹
๐‘‹๐ผ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ : ๐ด๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘’
๐šŠ / ๐š—

๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ

1.3K 40 2
Por UniXverSe221

𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿

I went to the greenhouse to see Cordelia having an emotional crisis and Myrtle playing the theremin. Then I noticed that Cordelia's blind again, she was blinded three times! I can't believe she can take that!

"Oh, hello dear. Have you come to listen to my beautiful masterpieces?", The wild haired lady asked,

"Miss Cordelia, you're eyes...", I trailed off,

"I had to choose. If I get my eyesight again, then I would see, but I'm useless. But if I'm blind, then I would have my powers back again.", Miss Cordelia replied. She should be the supreme, she already made a great sacrifice for the coven.

"You see, you don't need powers to be useful. Powers are additional to our uniqueness, but powers does not tell us who we are and what are purposes are.", I told Miss Cordelia, the two older witches smiled at me.

"You never fail to amaze me, Gabriel Michaels.", Miss Cordelia told me, I smiled at the both of them.

Then I heard someone singing in my ears, Misty.

"Miss Cordelia, I hear Misty...", The two witches stood up, "Where is she?", I closed my eyes and focused. I had a vision of a dark place...a cemetery. And a tombstone. There lies Misty.

"She's trapped, we have to get to her now!"

⭐️

We called Queenie for assistance, because she can do telekenesis now. We went in the cemetery and searched for Misty, I placed my hands on the each tombstone to find her.

After an hour, we finally found her. Queenie lifted her hands and smashed the stone with her powers. She then opened the casket with her mind. I checked Misty's pulse,

"She's dead", I told Miss Cordelia. I opened her mouth slightly and whispered Stand up on her ears. She fluttered her eyes open and stood up. I hugged her hard,

"Who did this to you?!", I asked her, she looked at us, "That bitch..."

⭐️

"You bitch!", Misty slapped Madison really hard that caused her to stumble on the ground.

"Why did you do that?!", Misty asked Madison, she smirked, "Uhm because I'm the real supreme? Duh.", she pulled Madison's hair and slammed her on the kitchen sink.

"I don't need to my powers, I can do this with my own hands.", then punched Madison on the face, "Damn, this is good to watch." Queenie said, then she grunted when Kyle stopped them both.

Then the axeman appeared before us, but all of us threw him into the staircase. Many question who he is, Miss Cordelia explains that he was the Axeman who Zoe managed to turn mortal and give him the power to leave. She examines the blood he is covered in, she fell on her knees,

"It's Fiona's."

Kyle started to drag the axeman away, taking his axe and hacking at his abdomen, and Misty, Queenie, and Zoe follow her with knives from the kitchen, ironically mirroring the same way the Axeman died for the first time, being stabbed by a group of witches for intruding into the Academy. They were killing him again, they were tearing him apart.

"Stop!", I told them, but no one listened to me and continued stabbing the already dying man.

"I said stop!", Then the girls were thrown across the room. I kneeled to him, he was coughing up blood and struggling to breath. I looked at his eyes,

"I don't want to be here, anymore. I just want to be with my true love.", He said while wheezing, "And who is that?", I asked him expecting Fiona to be his answer, "Elsa Mars."

I looked into his eyes and saw the woman he loves, he saved her from the sadistic Nazi's who cut the poor woman's legs off. He was still kind hearted and was just blinded by revenge. He deserves to be in his personal heaven, with Elsa Mars.

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.", I told him and slowly closed his eyes, and slowly faded away.

I didn't notice that everyone was watching what I was doing.

"I'm sorry that I threw you across the room, One stab is enough, you all killed him. But it was the right thing to kill him, at least his life will be already at it's peace.", I told all of them, but before they could retaliate, Miss Cordelia stopped them.

"On Sunday at dawn, all of you must participate in the Seven Wonders so that by next Sunday, there will be a new Supreme.", but Miss Cordelia looked at me, "Except you.", The girls raised their eyebrows in confusion, all but Madison who was smirking at me. They didn't understand me, it was a relief.

"Gabriel, come with me.", I followed Miss Cordelia like a lost puppy. She led me upstairs, to her room, and instructed me to sit down,

"Do you know who you are?", simple question, but it struck me hard. Yes, I know that I'm Gabriel Michaels, but ever since I revived that woman when I killed her that night, I didn't know who I was. As if I have been living in a lie.

"Who am I? I don't even know!", I told Miss Cordelia truthfully, she grabbed my hands, and memories started to flash before my eyes.

flashback

"You will obey whatever I say, do you understand, my child?", A bearded man asked me, I nodded.

"Moses! We're lacking food! We need to eat! Our people are dying of starvation and sickness, we need to seek guidance to our Lord." An Israelite told the man, I remember his name, it was Hur. Moses looked at me, eyes filled with concern,"You need to run, far away from here. Never stop running until your legs grow weary. Never stop and always follow the light. Resist the temptation." I was afraid, I wast just a child who didn't know what to do, Who can't live without their parents guidance.

He knelt in front of me and kissed my forehead tenderly, "You have to trust me, Gabriel Michaels. You are named after the angel that will soon announce the birth of the messiah and you are named after the protector of the Israelites, you are braver and powerful than you think, now go! Now!" He let me go and I ran as fast as I can. Never looking back, tears running down my face, as I wipe them harshly.

I trust my father, ever since my mother abandoned me, he is all that I have. He taught me good morals and attitude. He loved me more than himself, and now, I'm running away from him.

2 weeks later

I started to fall down my knees, my lips dry, my stomach started to grumble in hunger. A blizzard in the desert starting, I laid flat on my back, at that moment, I thought I was gonna die. But, a man, a beautiful man, walked up to me.

"I pity you. What kind of father is he to leave a young girl behind?", His thick voice rang through my ears,

"W-who are y-you?", I managed to cough up some words, I was so weak. Instead of answering, he looked at me, his face turned pale and his eyes went black. I flinched away from him, he started to laugh,

"You don't need to be afraid, my child. Aren't you hungry? Here, take this bread. I'm sure your God can't give you this, letting you die of starvation. How mean and...Careless.", he offered me a loaf of bread, but I remembered what my father said, resist the temptation. I wearily stood up, but failed.

"I need no help from evil. Bad company means bad intentions.", I started to walk away, and started to walk with all my strength, my arms blocking my eyes from the sandstorm. He laughed at me,

"Alright, then. Who wouldn't want to seek revenge? Her own mother, neglecting her and leaving her in a pile of vegetables as if she was selling her own daughter too.", I looked at him, no. I am not giving up. I ignored him and walked and walked. He appeared in front of me, out of nowhere. He grabbed my cheeks so hard, my lips already pounting.

"You are a tough one, huh?", he pulled me out of thin air and we reached a cliff.

"They say you're powerful, the chosen one, prove it to me. By jumping.", he taunted me, whispering his words on my ears. I pushed him so hard, he stumbled.

"I don't need to prove anything to show my faith in God. ", He laughed at me once more, I can feel his heat. He's pure evil.

"So sad, child. You don't have a choice." I stared at him in confusion.

"What choice?"

"To live or to die", he then pushes me to the cliff. I was preparing for an impact but I never felt it. As if the whole world went black.

--------

I woke up with the feeling of light headedness, I saw a woman feeding me soup, but she stopped when she saw me, she did the sign of the cross and escaped the room, the children were staring at me too.

Then nuns came to my room, a bunch of them. They were all shocked. What is there to be shocked off?

"Who are you?"

"I'm Gabriel, Gabriel Michaels."

They all widened their eyes and whispered, "She's the one." She's the one in what? I never remembered anything before I woke up. I felt like I wasn't even born. Like I just appeared in this world like weed in soil.

End

I gasped, out of breath. My past...it triggered something in me. It felt like I was whole again, like a missing puzzle in a piece. My body and soul felt alive again, like I have a purpose to fulfill. I looked at Cordelia,

"Cordelia...my past-"

"I only did not see your past, I saw your previous life. You were alive for generations. You defeated the Devil of all Devils, Satan. You defeated him not once, but two times. You are more powerful than a supreme witch, Gabriel. You are the archangel.", Cordelia said.

I almost cried. All this time, I thought I have nothing to give to this world. I thought I was a nobody to humanity, but here I am, I protected them for the past generations. But this time, my time. I will protect humanity, whatever it takes, even if I die.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

26.5K 1.2K 13
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
86.5K 1.4K 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
42.7K 1.4K 14
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...