Die In Your Arms[ Yeonbin ff]...

By Anny-TheMoaClown

" Bunny, you should not shed your tears for someone you don't love" " And who told you that I don't love you... More

CHARACTERS
1 .THE DEATH OF THE DARK DEMON
2.THE BLUE MOON?
3 . THE UNFORTUNATE NIGHT
4.REVELATION
5. GUNS AND FIRE
6. TAKE ME
7.KEEPING THE BUNNY
8. THE PORTRAIT UNDER MOONLIGHT
9. THE CHASE
10.SAVING THE BLUE MOON
11. A KISS OF BLISS
12.SAVING THE BUNNY
13.THE MEETING WITH 'HIM'
14. ACCEPT OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCE
15. THE TRUTH
16. Mission B?
17. REPRESENTATIVE STONES
18. TRAINING WITH BLUE MOON
19. LOVE YOU
20.TERRIBLE LIAR
21.FOOLISH IN LOVE
22.THE LAST NIGHT
PHASE II AND STORY BEHIND[TRAILER]
BREAKING NEWS!![PHASE II]
24 .REAL DRAMA BEGINS!
25.BEGINNING OF THE DOWNFALL!
26.HIS NAME IS TAEHYUNG
27. RUN !!!
28.HOUSE OF CARDS
29. BUTTERFLY
30.WARMING HIS LIPS
31. I HATE YOU!
32. YOU ARE WEIRD
33. LOVE IS NOT OVER
34. THE WHITE TORTURE
35. ROSES AND KISSES
36.HE HATES ME , HE WOULD NEVER COME
37.WHERE IS YEONJUN!!
38.HE TRUSTED YOU!!
39.LOOK AT ME YEONJUN!!
40.FINALLY MY PRETTY BOY IS HERE!
41.I LOVE YOU BLUE MOON
42. THE REAL STORY BEHIND
43.DESTINED TO DIE TODAY!
44.DIE IN YOUR ARMS
45. EPILOGUE - 2 YEARS LATER
AUTHOR WANTS TO TALK : )

23. FUCKING LISTEN

1.9K 95 5
By Anny-TheMoaClown

THE STORY BEHIND

CRYSTAL SNOW....... 2 years ago.....

" Officer Junkook I am really happy from your selfless service towards your city , I am really proud of you " Junkook lifted his head in pride as he heard the first of appreciation from the mayor's  mouth. 

"Therefore , I Park Samuel , mayor of Crystal Snow has decided to make Officer Junkook the new chief of the police staff "The mayor declared in a loud voice, earning a salute from Junkook who was filled with delight and joy as his childhood dream had finally come true.

" It's my honor to serve our honest and diligent mayor .As a chief of Crystal Snow , I promise to provide a selfless service to Crystal Snow and protect the safety of the town" Junkook declared in a bold voice , bowing his head in reverence in front of the mayor who passed a smirk n return.

" Alright so I want all of you to get back in your works and Chief Jeon Junkook you come to my office , I have something important to discuss with you" Park Samuel ordered the policemen who followed his instructions and Junkook followed Park Samuel to his office room.

" So Junkook , firstly congratulations for your promotion , I hope that you prove yourself as a worthy Chief but I have something more to discuss with you" Park Samuel remarked in a grave tone earning a nod from Junkook who carefully listened to the whole conversation.

" Chief Junkook how many encounters have you done in your 5 years of service ?" Junkook was take back by the sudden question by the mayor who glanced at him seriously.

" About 10 or 12 sir "Junkook replied in an unsure voice , a sly smirk spreading on Samuel's face confusing Junkook.

" And how many of them were successful ?"Park Samuel asked another question , his being quite gentler and merrier than before.

" All of them Sir!" Junkook replied in a bold voice but his expressions turned quite tensed when a wide grin spread across the mayor's face .

 " Great!" Samuel finally remarked in a gleeful tone , taking out a picture from his folder and placing it on the table. 

" Take a glance at this man" The mayor declared in a distinct tone confusing Junkook who just stared at the picture of a young man in front of him . The male had dark and fierce silvered tinted eyes , pale and smooth skin with a pair of soft and red tinted lips . 

The male carried a M-24 in his hands , his expressions grave and serious making Junkook believe that the  attractive boy must be some trained cop or a member of some special forces by looking at his brave and bold countenance. 

" Do you know this man?"Junkook was taken back at the sudden question asked by Samuel who carried a suspicious grin on his face. "No sir , but why ?"Junkook asked in a tentative voice , clueless about the identity of the male in the picture .

" Well you should know the person you are going to kill  chief Junkook?" "What !!" Junkook exclaimed in horror at hearing Samuel's remark who was unfazed by his reaction and continued to smile maniacally at him.

" Why are you  so surprised? Will it hurt so much to kill The Dark Demon , the most wanted terrorist of Crystal Snow" Another wave of shock ran through Junkook's waves after hearing Samuel's remark , his blood boiling from anger at the mention of Dark Demon. How could Junkook not known him , the biggest foe and toughest terrorist in the town of Crystal Snow.

 The government , the police and everyone s in a chase to kill him but no one even managed to find his base camp . In conclusion Junkook hates him because he is the one because of whom Crystal Snow is still regarded as one of the most dangerous and unsafe zone of South Korea

" Junkook! I know that you hate him and you are one of the most worthy cops of our station so , I want to send you on the most important encounter to find Dark Demon's base camp" Junkook jolted back from his trail of thoughts after hearing the mayor' blasting voice who patted Junkook's shoulder to grab his attention.

" You are having the freedom to choose the members for this encounter . I want this encounter to be a success as your other encounters . For this you need to inform the police department about the location of base  , destroy it and kill Dark Demon. Are you ready?" Park Samuel questioned in a serious tone glancing at Junkook who was observed in his own thoughts.

" Of course , I am !!" Junkook replied in a stern voice earning a laugh from the mayor who proudly patted Junkook's back in appreciation.

" Now that's the attitude I expect from Chief Jeon Junkook"

.............                        ......................                 .............................                ............................................

"So Junkook is the chief of this station!" The  male chirped in a delightful voice , marching inside the police station without any hesitation . The pink haired male glanced inside the station but got disappointed to see the station empty . He looked at the watch at then realized that  it was lunch break and probably the cops had went out to grab something to eat.

"Who the hell are you kid ?" The male glanced back at found a black haired man glaring at him angrily . He had milky pale skin with dark colored hair and a thin frame and was shooting death glares at the pink haired male who gasped in horror at looking the dark haired male behind him.

" Hey, My name is Park Jimin and I am here to see Chief Junkook . Could you please inform him as I think you are the assistant here "  The pink haired male whose name was Jimin stated in a soft voice only to get a disgusted look from the other.

" First of all you Junkook has no te to flirt with the idiots like you during his working hours and second , kid how the fuck did you think I am the assistant here!"

  " Because you are never in your police uniform Yoongi , anyone would think you are an assistant or someone else apart from a police officer "A bold voice grabbed both of their attention and they glanced back to find Junkook who was looking back at them with a wide grin on his face.

 " Junkook , shut your damn mouth and throw this kid out of the station . I don't understand why so many fucking people are crazy for you " The dark haired male who was Yoongi scoffed in anger earning a laugh from Junkook who barked a loud laugh at hearing Yoongi's remark.

" Now for your information Jimin whom you are calling a kid is a first class officer and a very dear friend of mine."  " What the fuck! Really" Yoongi remarked in a stunned voice , his eyes widening his surprise after hearing Junkook's words.

" Yes officer Yoongi I am officer Park Jimin here to meet Chief Junkook and not just a random kid fanboying over my friend as you thought" Jimin replied in a sarcastically , glaring at Yoongi who frowned in return.

" Well , I apologize officer Jimin but no one could say you are an officer from the color of your hair " Yoongi remarked in an annoyed tone , glaring at the pink haired male who glared back at him in return.

" Well officer Yoongi you yourself don't look like an officer from your clothes either!!"Jimin stated in a taunting voice earning another frown from the dark haired male.

" Alright enough !! I am here to tell you that both of you are in my team and we are going for a encounter"  " What !!"Both Yoongi and Jimin glanced at Junkook shockingly who declared in a bold voice .

" Yes ! and you know what both of you will be partnered together for this encounter along with me so you both better learn to respect each other." Junkook finally remarked in a furious tone before making his way out of the police station.

" But Junkook when are we going for this encounter?"Yoongi questioned Junkook in a concerned voice ignoring the pink haired male who was also stunned at hearing Junkook's words.

" Tonight , better be ready" Junkook finally replied in a bold voice before going out of the police station leaving the two males in a shocking state. Both of them remained silent for a moment , still shocked of what had they just heard.

" Well , uhmm..... So hi Yoongi I am Jimin , Now of we are partners so let's be friends and work together for this encounter " Jimin shyly stated breaking the silence, extending his end to greet Yoongi who glanced at him with a blank look on his face.

" Fuck you and us working together" Yoongi finally remarked rudely before walking away out of the police station leaving Jimin in a shocking state. "Idiot , I don't know what he thinks of himself" Jimin thought to himself clenching his fists in anger and walked out of the police station himself.

.........           ,..................           ................................             .............. ........................................................

"Fuck !  why I agreed to kill Dark Demon" " Yoongi could you please stop cuing and come here"Jimin yelled in an exasperated tone, dragging Yoongi along with him who scoffed in return. They both were stealthily roaming on the empty streets of Crystal Snow at night , holding weapons in their hands.

" Where the hell is the base camp ?we are still not able to find its location " Jimin stated in a frustrated tone , moving a hand through his hair in annoyance . 

"Jimin- " " Yoongi please I am not in a mood to argue with you . We still haven't found the location of base camp , We are not able to contact Junkook and we are fucking stuck here!!!!"Yoongi's sentence was cutting off by Jimin who was in a furious state , his face flushed red from anger.

"Jimin "  " Where the hell is Junkook ?" Jimin whined to himself ignoring Yoongi who was behind him , his mind clouded with confusion.

 " Jimin lis-" " What Yoongi?" Jimin yelled with rage turning around but was stunned when someone hardly hit his head with a rod . Jimin saw two with covered faces holding guns and Yoongi tied up with a rope and before he could do anything , his vision became blurred and he finally fainted .

" Idiot " Yoongi whispered to himself and the masked men shoved the fainted Jimin and Yoongi in the car and took them in an unknown place.

" Jimin you should have FUCKING LISTEN!!" Yoongi finally thought to himself angrily glancing at Jimin who was peacefully dozing off leaving both of them in danger........ 

SO , THIS IS THE CHAPTER WITH A WEIRD NAME BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. SORRYYYY........ I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED THE BOOK I AM QUITE BUSY THESE DAYS BUT I PROMISE I WOULD BE UPDATING REGULARLY VERY SOON . THE STORY WILL STILL BE FOCUSED ON YEONBIN😊😊PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THUS CHAPTER AND  PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY SAFE , HEALTHY AND HAPPY AS WELL😋😋😋😋. LOVE YOU GUYS......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.9K 41
Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best friend back then...than what's the reason...
10.8K 641 29
⚠️WARNING⚠️ this series contains the following: -boy love -blood/gore? -killing - abuse -smut Yeonjun has always been abused by his vampire boyfriend...
156K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...
48.7K 3.4K 22
- DISTRUST ERA, SEASON 2 - "they say you like bad boys... dollie, i'm bad at everything." REMINDER : DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MOURN FOR...