Demon Slayer x Male Reader

By OGFloorGang

Y/n L/n is the eldest in his family. He soon experiences a horrific event which leads him to training to beco... More

Introduction
Training
Final Selection
Beginnings Pt.1
Beginnings Pt. 2
Temari and Arrow Demon
Tsuzumi Mansion
600!!!
Tsuzumi Mansion Pt. 2
~Delays~
UPDATE!
Inner Demons
Wisteria Household
Mount Natagumo
Mount Natagumo Pt. 2
Mount Natagumo Pt. 3
Strength
Power
Potential
Triumph

Awakened

4.5K 101 174
By OGFloorGang

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: "Why are there so many veins popping up all throughout his body?!"

Tamayo: "I don't know. Quick, carry him and follow me."

You and Yushiro carry Y/n's body and follow Lady Tamayo. She leads both of you to one of her operating rooms in the house. You and Yushiro gently lay Y/n's body on a bed in the room. His body still showing multiple veins even if he was unconscious.

Tanjiro: "Tamayo-sama, is Y/n going to be alright?"

Tamayo: "We'll see, Tanjiro. We'll see," she says as she approaches Y/n.

Yushiro then approaches you.

Yushiro: "Get out of the room. Tamayo-sama needs to focus."

Tanjiro: "Alright then..."

*An hour later*

As you were with Nezuko, Yushiro walks toward you.

Yushiro: "Tanjiro."

Tanjiro: "Oh, Yushiro, how's Y/n?"

Yushiro: "Follow me."

You then stand up as you look at Nezuko.

Tanjiro: "I'll be right back, Nezuko, just stay put there."

You then enter a room where Lady Tamayo was just sitting, waiting for your arrival.

Tamayo: "Tanjiro, I have news about Y/n."

You sit down as you prepare to listen to Lady Tamayo's words.

Tamayo: "Y/n has accidentally consumed human blood."

Tanjiro: "Huh? How?!"

Yushiro: "This," he says holding up a wine glass. "This was my portion of human blood. He must've drank it thinking it was wine."

Tanjiro: "How could he have thought it was wine?!"

Yushiro: "I add some minor ingredients to change the flavor a little bit."

Tanjiro: "What does this have to do with him consuming human blood?"

Tamayo: "It awakened his demon traits."

Tanjiro: "Demon traits? What do you mean?"

Yushiro: "Let Tamayo-sama finish, brat," he says with an angered and annoyed expression.

Tamayo: "It means he can do some things a demon can do, but we don't know for sure what those things are. You are going to have to observe him."

Tanjiro: "When do you think he's going to wake up?"

Tamayo: "I don't know for sure. Maybe tomorrow. His body is still trying to accept those cells as a part of his body."

Yushiro: "This is quite bizarre. We've never seen anything like this, ever. This brat, why does he have those cells in his body?"

Tanjiro: "Y/n barely talks about his past."

Yushiro: "We're going to have to ask him."

Tamayo: "But for now, let's wait for him to wake up," she says as she stands up and exits the room.

~Timeskip~

Y/n POV

You wake up in a place where there's nothing and everything was pitch black.

Y/n: "Where am I?"

???: "So you're the failed experiment, or so I thought."

You see a pair of red eyes in the distance in front of you. The mysterious person turns a lamp on, letting you see who it was.

Y/n: "Kibutsuji!" You try to grab your nichirin blade, only to find out it's not with you. "Dammit, I'm gonna die here."

Muzan: "Recognize this place?" He asks with a devious smile.

You look at your surroundings as you see glimpses of Muzan killing someone. After realizing, your eyes widened as your face shows an angered expression.

Y/n: "This is Kazudaira-San's house..."

Muzan: "Indeed."

Y/n: "You......you....."

Muzan: "Yes, I killed him. I dismembered him. I didn't even eat him, a pathetic old man wouldn't be healthy would it?" He says as he laughs afterwards.

Y/n: "You bastard!!! Why am I even here talking to you?! I should just shut up and kill you right now!"

Muzan: "Tsk², just like the old man."

Y/n: "Huh?!"

Muzan: "Only weaklings talk like that. If you're going to kill me, do it instead of just saying it." He turns around and walks away.

Y/n: "I'm not letting you get away!!! You hear me?! I'LL KILL YOU, KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!!"

He then stops walking.

Muzan: "I still can't believe that a pathetic slayer like you was the best that old man could do. Tsk²."

Y/n: "Don't badmouth my master, dammit!!" You proceed to rush towards him. As you run faster, you notice that you're distance from him hasn't changed. "Am I even moving?!"

Muzan: "This is a warning, slayer. You'll die before you could even get to me next time," he says as he walks into the darkness disappearing

Y/n: "DAMMIT! DAMMIT!! DAAAAAMMMIIIIIT!!!"

You burst awake from that dream alerting Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "Oh! Y/n! You're awake," he says with a relieved smile.

You proceed to sit upright as you take deep breaths.

Y/n: " *pant* Yeah, *pant* no shit."

Tanjiro: "I'll go get Tamayo-sama," he says as he exits the room.

Y/n: "What the hell was that? How did I make contact with Kibutsuji? Does this mean he knows where I am? If that's the case, then I've endangered all the people here."

Tamayo: "Y/n, how do you feel?" She asks as she walks into the room.

You get up from the bed as you stand right infront of Lady Tamayo which angered Yushiro.

Y/n: "As you can see, I feel fine."

Yushiro proceeds to push you away from Lady Tamayo.

Yushiro: "Watch your distance."

Y/n: "So what happened to me?"

~Timeskip~

Tamayo: "Understand?"

Y/n: "I'm..... a demon?"

Tamayo: "Well, partially."

Y/n: "Partially?"

Tamayo: "You're left eye seems to look like that from now on," she says as she puts a mirror infront of you."

Y/n: "My left eye?" you say as you touch the area underneath your left eye.

(YOUR LEFT EYE, BUT INSTEAD OF YELLOW, IT IS PURPLE.)

Y/n: "That looks similar to when I use the Seventh Form, Devil's Eyes."

Tanjiro: "Y/n, are you alright?" He asks in a pitying tone.

Y/n: "Obviously," you respond as you stand up.

Yushiro: "Oi."

You and Tanjiro look at Yushiro.

Yushiro: "Since we've been exploited, me and Lady Tamayo will have to move to another area. We'll leave after removing all the traces, you two better leave now."

Tamayo: "Tanjiro, I need to talk to you."

Tanjiro nods in response.

Y/n: "Hey side-part, I can stay under the sun right?" You blankly ask looking at Yushiro.

Yushiro: "What did you just call me?!?!"

Y/n: "I'll just check it out myself," you say as you exit the room.

Yushiro: "Hey!! Answer me!!!"

You proceed to step outside the house and stand under the bright sun.

Y/n: "Seems fine."

Tanjiro: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Tanjiro: "Sorry I took a while, I was talking with Tamayo-sama."

Y/n: "Where's the next mission?"

Tanjiro's Kasugai crow lands on Tanjiro's shoulder before he could even answer.

Kasugai: "Southeast! Southeast! Head southeast!"

Tanjiro: "Looks like we're heading southeast."

Y/n: "Hm," you say as you nod in response.

You two exit the area and head southeast.

~Timeskip~

Kasugai: "Southeast! Southeast! Your next destination is southeast!"

Tanjiro: "We know. So can you please keep quiet?" He asks as the crow continues with its orders. "Please. I know that, so please."

Y/n: "I'll cook this damn bird."

???: "PLEASE!!!"

Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Y/n: "That scream came from him," you say pointing at a yellow-haired boy kneeling infront of a woman.

???: "Please! Will you marry me? I don't know when I'll die! So I hope you'll marry me. Please!" He cries out as he begs to the woman.

Y/n: "What's up with this guy?"

Tanjiro: "What's wrong with this guy?"

Without warning a small sparrow flies towards Tanjiro.

Sparrow: "Chirp! Chirp! Chirp, chirp, chirp!"

Tanjiro: "Hah?!"

Sparrow: "Chirp! Chirp, Chirp! Chirp, chirp, chirp!"

Tanjiro: "Mhm, mhm."

Y/n: "What the hell?"

You approach Tanjiro as he was listening to the bird.

Y/n: "Did you hit your head hard last battle?"

Tanjiro: "I see now," he responds to the sparrow as he ignores you. "I'll find a way."

Y/n: "Pardon?"

Sparrow: " *glorious chirp* "

Tanjiro walks towards the boy as you follow him from behind.

???: "Can you do it, please?! Can you marry me?! I'm begging you!"

Tanjiro grabs the boy and seprates him from the girl.

Tanjiro: "What are you doing in the middle of the road?! You know she's not willing. Don't disturb the sparrows!"

???: "That uniform. You're from the Final Selection."

You stand right beside Tanjiro as the boy looks at you.

???: "Also youuuuuuu!!!"

Y/n: "Die."

???: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH?!"

Tanjiro: "There's no one like you in my circle, so I don't know you!"

???: "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!? We all have met before! We have! Maybe you don't remember it so well!"

You and Tanjiro then remember who the boy was.

Y/n: "Oh, he was the one that looked terrified after the Final Selection. How the hell did he survive if he was this pathetic?"

Tanjiro then lets go of the boy and approaches the girl.

Tanjiro: "It's settled. You may go home now," he says to the girl.

Girl: "Yes, thank you very much,"

Zenitsu: "Oiiiiiiiii!!! You should've stayed out of this! She wanted to marry me because she liked me!"

Y/n: "Are you this annoying?" You complain in the background.

The girl then slaps Zenitsu straight across the face.

As Zenitsu falls to the ground, the girl continuously slaps him on the head.

Zenitsu: "That hurts! Stop slapping me, it hurts! Calm down! Calm down!"

Tanjiro grabs the girl, distancing her from Zenitsu.

Y/n: "He deserved it."

Zenitsu: "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Girl: "Since when did I like you? I only saw you crouching on the road looking unwell, so I came to ask if you were all right!"

Zenitsu: "Eh? EEEEH?! You talked to me because you were worried, not because you like me?!"

Girl: "I'm already arranged with someone, you know?! So I can't possibly be with you! I suppose you're all right, aren't you?! Sayooonara!!"

Zenitsu: "Wait up-"

You appear right beside Zenitsu and proceed cover his mouth with your hand.

Y/n: "Keep yelling and I'll cut your tongue off," you whisper into his ear.

This brings shivers down to his spine as he shakes from fear. You proceed take your hand off his mouth.

Tanjiro: "Give it up," he says to Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: "Why did you have to butt in? You have nothing to do with this!... What look are you giving me?!"

Zenitsu: "Stop that! Why are you staring at me like I'm not a human being?! You owe me one!! It's because of you that I can't get married!"

You appear right infront of Zenitsu crouching which startled him.

Y/n: "What the hell did I just say a while ago?" You ask with a cold and murderous look on your face.

Zenitsu: "AHHHHHHH!!! Please don't hurt me!!!"

Y/n: "Tch."

You stand back up and walked back to Tanjiro.

Zenitsu: "Listen. I'm about to die in my next task. I'm extremely weak. Mark my words. You have to protect me until I get married, okay?"

Tanjiro puts his hand on his chest and finally speaks out.

Tanjiro: "I'm Kamado Tanjiro."

Zenitsu: "Well, I'm sorry! I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu." "And what's your name?" He asks looking at yoy.

Y/n: "L/n Y/n."

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro, Y/n, please help me! You need to help me, both of youuu!"

Y/n: "In your dreams, bozo."

Tanjiro: "Help you with what?"

Y/n: "Are you goddamn serious?"

Tanjiro puts both of his hands on Zenitsu's shoulders.

Tanjiro: "Why did you take this job, Zenitsu?"

Y/n: "Yeah. If you were that much of a coward, why the hell did you decide to become a slayer?"

Tanjiro: "And why are you embarrasing yourself?"

Zenitsu: "Watch your mouth!" "Some woman swindled money from me and the old man who got it back so happened to be a trainer! Then I went through everyday like hell. It was so bad, I'd rather die!"

Y/n: "Look at you complaining about your training when I didn't eat for a month in mine and you don't hear me nagging."

Zenitsu: "I thought I'd die in the Final Selection, but luckily I survived. Now I'm living everyday in hell!"

Y/n: "This guy is immensely annoying."

Zenitsu: "I'll be eaten by demons! They will suck my gray matter from me ears! Pleeeease nooooooo!!! Help meee!!!"

Tanjiro: "What's the matter? Are you okay?" He asks while patting Zenitsu's back as you let out a dissapointing sigh.

After Zenitsu's mental breakdown and immense screaming, the three of you head down the path together.

Zenitsu: "Oh, Y/n, I have a question," he says as he looks at you.

Y/n: "Hm?" As you give him a side-look.

Zenitsu: "What's wrong with your left eye? It has a different appearance from compared to your right eye."

Y/n: "No comment."

Zenitsu: "Oh....um......okay....." "What's his deal?" He whispers to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "I'll tell you about it some other time." "How do you feel now?"

Zenitsu: "Now that I'm calm, I'm hungry."

Tanjiro: "Did you bring anything to eat?"

Zenitsu: "No," he responds.

Tanjiro: "Well, you can have this," he says as he holds out a rice ball.

Zenitsu: "Sure, thank you," he says as he takes the rice ball.

Y/n: "What as waste of rice ball."

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro, you're not hungry? How about you, Y/n?" He asks both of you.

Tanjiro: "Nope, not at all. That's the only rice ball I had," he says with a smile.

Y/n: "Don't mind me when it comes to food," you respond while not making any eye contact with anyone.

Zenitsu then proceeds to split the rice ball into 3 peices so that everyone could eat.

Zenitsu: "Here, Tanjiro," he says as he holds out a peice of the rice ball.

Tanjiro: "Wow, thanks."

Zenitsu: "Here you go, Y/n."

Y/n: "What did I just-... Nevermind."

You then accept the peice of rice ball.

Y/n: "Alright, let's get on with our journey."

~Timeskip~

You three arrive at a mansion in the middle of the forest.

Tanjiro: "I can smell blood. But this scent..."

Y/n: "I sense demons inside. Multiple of them."

Zenitsu: "Multiple?..."

Y/n: "Tanjiro, what smell is it, you say?"

Tanjiro: "I've never smelled it before."

Zenitsu: "Don't mind the smell, do yoy hear that sound? Besides, we have to work together."

Tanjiro: "Sound?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I don't hear anything."

You then notcie two kids hiding near the bushes.

You then approach the two children.

Tanjiro: "Y/n, where are you going?"

You don't respond.

Y/n: "What are you two doing here?" You ask the two. "Damn they look terrified."

Zenitsu: "There are children. What's up with them?" he mumurs to Tanjiro.

Y/n: "Look, it's fine. I'm not gonna hurt you, neither will those two. We're here to help."

They still don't respond as they shake in fear.

Y/n: "I give up." "Oi, Tanjiro, you deal with these two, I'm gonna head in ahead."

Zenitsu: "Ha....HAAAAAAH?!?! What do you mean you're going in ahead?! We're supposed to work together! Plus, didn't you say there were multiple demons?! If you die, who's going to protect me if Tanjiro isn't arouuund?!!"

You appear right behind him and cover his mouth.

Y/n: "Your making the kids way more terrified. Shut the hell up and let me to what I want to do. Plus, I don't owe you anything. It's Tanjiro who owes you. So if anything, let me be when it comes to these situations, do I make myself clear?"

Zenitsu: "Y-y-y-yes," he muffles.

Y/n: "Good," you say as you put your hand down.

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: "I hope he'll be fine."

You then look at the two kids as they shake in fear.

Tanjiro: "Hey, I'll show you something you might like." "Look!" You exclaim as you hold out the little sparrow from earlier. "It's a sparrow in a hand."

Sparrow: " *cute chirps* "

They slowly calm down as they look at the sparrow. They proceed to sit on the ground.

Tanjiro: "So tell me, what happened? Is this your house?"

Shoichi: "No. This is..... a haunted house." "They took my brother. We were on the road one night and suddenly, there was a monster I never saw before. It didn't notice us. It only took our brother."

Tanjiro: "You trailed them all the way here?"

Shoichi: "H-hai..."

Tanjiro: "Don't worry, I'll get your brother back."

Teruko: "R-really?!"

Tanjiro: "Hai," he responds with a big smile.

Zenitsu: "Oi, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro: "Hm?"

You then walk towards Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: "Thus sound... What is this sound? It's making me feel uneasy. Is it a drum?"

Tanjiro: "A noise? I don't hear anything."

You then start to hear drum noises coming from inside the mansion.

The sound was audible through an open window at the upper area of the mansion.

Tanjiro: "Could it be Y/n?"

Zenitsu: "No."

Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Without warning, a bloody body suddenly flies out from the window.

Zenitsu: "Ha...haah?"

Tanjiro: "Hah....hah...."

As the body falls to the ground, the little girl screams. His brother covers her eyes from the horrific sight.

Tanjiro: "Don't look!"

Zenitsu shakes in fear as he stands there speachless.

Tanjiro: "Are you all right?" You ask as you run towards the body. "Are you all right? Stay with me!" You say as you hold the body.

Y/n POV

Y/n: "What the hell is up with that drumming noise? More importantly, I feel like I've been walking down this hallway for hours."

You decide to open a door to see if you'll end up somewhere different. In the room, you someone standing with a boar for a head.

Y/n: "What the hell are you?"

It turns its head around slightly to look at you.

Y/n: "I see you got two swords."

Steam comes out from its nose as it exhales.

Y/n: "Well, then," you say as you draw your blade. "I guess I'm going to kill you, whatever the hell you are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who did Y/n just encounter? (All of you pretty much already know)

Will their battle be legendary?

Will Zenitsu be of help?

HOW WILL THIS ADVENTURE GO?

~FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
494 20 20
**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined Demon Slayer whose journey is about to tak...
23.9K 469 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
69.4K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...