Life Saver

De Twizzle_n

Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong numbe... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1 - I don't want to be Alone
Chapter 2 - I don't know?!
Chapter 3 - Stark Industries
Chapter 4 - Vincent van Gogh
Chapter 5 - Injuried
Chapter 6 - An Accidental Meeting
Chapter 7 - Ned Is Gonna Flip When He Hears This
Chapter 8 - The Chase
Chapter 9 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 10 - The Call
Chapter 11 - An Intentional Meeting
Chapter 12 - Making sure you're okay
Chapter 13 -Peter Parker's Not So Great Life
Chapter 14 -Bullies And Crime Fighting
Chapter 15 - How's That Spider Bite Treating Ya?
Chapter 16 - Getting Picked Up
Chapter 17 - Tower Tour
Chapter 18 - Avengers Tower
Chapter 19 - Part of a Truth
Chapter 20 - Panic
Chapter 21 - The Arrival
Chapter 22 - The Conference
Chapter 23 - What the Hell is going on
Chapter 24 - Nightmares and Confessions
Chapter 25 - Who are you?
Chapter 26 - A Calm Day
Chapter 27 - Guests all around
Chapter 28 - Goodbyes
Chapter 29 - Everything's Okay
Chapter 31 - Relations
Chapter 32 - Strange Things Are Happening
Chapter 33 - The Perfect Dream
Thank You!

Chapter 30 - Acceptance

17.1K 798 641
De Twizzle_n

Peter's P.O.V

Days passed and my injuries were healing smoothly. Apparently, I had been out for more than a day after Tony got me to the tower.

I got to stay home from school for a few days and during my time in the tower, I didn't really think about what had happened a few days prior. I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to imagine what would happen to me when the government would come and take me away from this... family.

Thankfully, the heros helped me keep my mind off things. I noticed that Tony was a little tense and nervous around me sometimes. He deliberately tried to hide his apprehensiveness, but from the way his hands always seemed to have the need to do something and how his answers were shorter than usual, I could tell something was off.

.

.

"Peter..." Her voice was raspy, as if she hadn't consumed any liquids in days. "Peter... why did you leave me...?"

My back is up against a wall and her skeleton is slowly crawling towards me. My legs are burning and I can't move them. My breathing becomes harsher for every breath I take and my lungs are filling up with dust and other small particles floating in the air.

"Why didn't you save me Peter...? You could've saved me... You could've saved him..." She inches closer, her hand getting a tight grip on my ankle. I try to scream. Make any type of noise, but my voice is gone. Instead of any sounds, small bubbles leave my mouth, as if I was under water.

I look behind her and see a green light flash brightly before a man steps out. He's in some sort of green armor and next to him stands a boy around my age.

"Why didn't you save my dad Peter?" His voice lacked any emotions, yet sorrow was clearly present. "Because of you I have no dad."

I tried to regain my voice. I tried to apologize to him for me messing everything up. But no sound was heard and Harry would forever be a boy without a father to come home to.

Harry disappeared and soon the green man was also gone but he exploded, filling the room with more dust.

I closed my eyes and felt her hands grip both my ankles. But she soon let go and sat up. I slowly opened my eyes again and saw the flesh return to her face, every small wrinkle present and those light brown eyes. That condescending look. Her hair fell over her shoulders and a sweet smile appeared on her lips. She slowly raised her hand and caressed my cheek.

I realized I wasn't wearing my mask and my eyes widend. My breathing started to speed up and I felt sweaty.

"Peter." She said firmly and my eyes were suddenly fixated on her. I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks and my jaw was clenched.

She looked at me for a moment before she started to stand up. Just a few meters away, a bright light had appeared and she looked at it before looking back down at me.

"Goodbye Peter." Her tone was sweet. "I always loved you."

The room was silent but I felt rage burning up in my chest. I clenched my fists, but I could barely move my arms, so no punches would be thrown.

"No you didn't!" I manage to yell out somehow and the moment those words left my mouth I felt... relieved. Like a heavy weight was lifted off my chest. But she just continued to smile before turning around and walking into the light.

As her figure disappeard into the light, everything turned pitch black and I closed my eyes.

"No... You didn't love me..." I muttered quielty to myself, slowly opening my eyes to stare out into the abyss. "And I... I don't love you..."

Suddenly, a light shone brightly from my chest, forcing me to close my eyes again.

.

.

I fly out of bed, landing hard on the floor with a loud thump. My eyes fly open and I scan my surroundings like a hawk. My breathing is uneven and I'm all sweaty. I lick my lips, taking a deep breath as I realize I'm in my room at the tower.

I'm safe.

I take another shaky breath and lean against the bed, still sitting on the floor. My eyes are met with with the grey ceiling above me and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"No... You didn't love me. And it's taken me so long to accept that." I murmur softly, slowly regaining my even breaths. "And I... I will never, ever, love you."

.

That day was quiet for the most part. Some had to leave for a mission, which was kind of a bummer but it's their job. Plus, they're helping people, so I can't complain.

I stayed in my room for the most part of the day, not really feeling like doing anything.

Currently, the afternoon sun is shining in through my window and hitting my wall. So for the past few minutes, I've just been making different weird things with the shadow from my hand.

Suddenly, there's a light knock on my door and I yell for the person to come in. As the door opens, I quickly retract my hand from the air and Tony peaks his head in, looking more nervous than ever.

I can practically see the sweat trickle down his forehead and when his eyes lands on me he quickly looks away.

"Hey Pete, mind if we come in?" He ask, his tone faltering for a slight second. I frown at him confused. But that frown quickly disappears when I see Stephen step into the room.

"Umm... Yeah, sure." I smile and they walk in, closing the door behind them.

Stephen sits down on the edge of my bed while Tony continues to stand. I sit up and eye the adults curiously. Tony fidgets with his sleeves again and Stephen lets out a chuckle.

"Tony..." Stephen says in a soft tone.

"Right." Tony hums. He clears his throat before clasping his hands together. "So, kid. How are you feeling?"

"I... feel fine..." I frown, an awkward smile forming on my lips.

"Good, that's good..." Tony starts to wander back and forth in front of the bed and I look over at Stephen who seems to be very amused by Tony's behaviour.

"Umm... Did you need anything?" I ask and Tony stops in his tracks and turns towards me.

"You know what? I'm not good at this. I'll just be blunt." He says and he seems to relax a little. "Kid... what would you say... if I asked you if you want to live here at the tower?"

My mouth fell slightly open and my eyes were glued on my mentor.

"I... Uhh..." I stammer, managing to take my eyes of him.

"Okay. Let me rephrase that... What woud you say if I asked you if...-" He stops for a moment, wetting his lips before taking a deep breath. "*Ahem* If I asked you if it'd be okay for Stephen and I to... to adopt you."

I felt my heart beat harder in my chest and my eyes widden. The room was silent for a few seconds and it took some time for me to understand his words.

Slowly, a smile creeps its way onto my lips and I feel my eyes water. I let out a soft laugh, making Tony look at me.

I couldn't make myself speak, so I just resorted to nod instead. More tears fell down my cheeks and I lunged over to Stephen and hugged him. He wrapped is arms around me and soon I felt a second pair of arms around me.

"Th-Thank you...!" I cried. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" My sentences were filled with laughing and hiccups. I couldn't stop smiling and I had a warm feeling in my chest.

"Thank you so... so much..." I continued to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

...Uhh

Hi...!
How are everyone today?

I'm sorry this chapter took so long  and that it's kind of short... But! I've actually been kind of busy-ish with... uhh... reading...

Basically.
I'm reading the Percy Jackson books and so far, they're great! I read the first two books in 5 days total and I'm kind of proud of myself for that.
I'm currently on book 3 of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series so please no spoilers!

On another note...

After reading through so many of your comments throughout this story, I've decided to adopt you all.
And no, I don't take criticism.

I swear, there's been so many times that I've just laughed out loud from the things you guys comment. It's freaking gold.

So, Here are some cookies and remember that you are valid!

Thank you for being so patient with me and on that note...

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.8K 952 23
Peter Parker accidentally texts the wrong number, which happened to be one of the most powerful avenger and person on the planet. What could go wrong...
575K 16K 46
Peter Parker was hurt during a mission and accidentally text the wrong number. Natasha Romanoff was sleeping, when an unknown number text her and as...
42.2K 1.3K 19
Peter Parker was dead, and he was okay with that. He had his new identity and his new life ahead of him. That was until he texted the wrong number. E...
1M 36.9K 48
After getting a new phone, Peter Parker ends up texting Tony Stark. And that mistake saves Peter's life more than once So basically a lot of memes, p...