Silent Killer|| Iz*one ✔

By byunpenguin

12 suspects, 1 killer, and 1 judge. 12 smart students were chosen to play a game that will test their wits, g... More

Characters
Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11: Reveal
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 3

1.4K 90 330
By byunpenguin

Her perfectly white shirt is painted with blood, her smooth skin was filled with scratches. She towered the girl on the ground while dragging a sledgehammer "S-stop" the girl pleaded, with every crawl she makes, the more painful it is fore her since her kneecaps are already fratured and disclocated, thanks to the mad woman infront of her.

"Stupid, that won't work on me".
---
"Is everything set?" The driver asked while looking behind, there were twelve students inside the coaster that he'll drive.

"Ms. Kwon" Eunbi immediately stood up upon hearing her name. She went to the door "Yes sir?" She asked, the president gave her a box "That's your snack and Eunbi, I'll be putting you incharge okay?".

"Okay sir, thank you".

The bus drove and it was a silent ride for everyone. All of the passenger has their own little worlds.

Eunbi is counting all the food inside the box with the help of Chaeyeon.

Sakura and Yena are playing games.

Ssambang are sleeping.

Wonako are watching some clips on the internet, Minju is eating her favorite jelly while Yujin is stealing some glances at Minju. Hyewon was just quietly sitting at the back part while looking at a picture "Kwangbae" Eunbi called, she got a small glimpse of what Hyewon is looking at "Was that a house?" She asked, Hyewon took the juice and the kimbap from Eunbi.

"Y-yeah" Hyewon hastily placed her phone back and munch the kimbap "Thanks".

Eunbi sat beside Hyewon and lean her head against her shoulder "I miss our group" Eunbi muttered, Hyewon glanced at her "You do? You know things won't comeback the way it used to".

The elder took the last bite of the kimbap and drank the juice "But I know it's not too late, I just hope after this camp we can change everything".

Hyewon smiled "I hope so" she then unknowingly kiss Eunbi on the crown "I'll be here to protect you no matter what" Hyewon thought.

***
It's been an hour since their ride and Yuri is starting to feel light headed. Her whole world is starting swim in her vision "Y-Yena" she weakly turn to her girlfriend who is in the same state as her "J-Joyul".

Everybody in the bus feels the same except for the driver.

Eunbi used all her strength to stand up and walk down the aisle, stumbling as she held the railings for support.

She stared at the box where she distributed the food "Th-they placed something" she heard Hyewon, Eunbi was about to say something when her world suddenly turn dark and she fell on the floor.

***
Eunbi's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself, lying on the ground. I'm still inside the bus I slowly get on my feet and saw the others that they are still unconcious.

"Hyewon" I groaned, I shook her body "Wake up".

"E-Eunbi? Where are we?" She asks "I don't know but, help me wake the others".

I went to Chaewon and Hitomi and shake them "Guys you need to wake up" I said, Chaewon groaned "U-unnie? What happened? Damn my head hurts" she mutter while cupping her head. Soon enough, everybody is awake already.

"Holy shit my head is killing me" I heard Yena groaned "What happened?" She added.

"I think our food is spiked" I said while staring at the empty bottle of juice. Why did they do this to us?

"Should we ask the bus driver?" Wonyoung suggested. Yujin bravely went to the driver's seat "Well shit, he's dead".

We all gathered around him and saw that there's a cloth, gagged up inside his mouth and a coil of barbed wire on the floor, his head almost detach to his shoulders.

"He may have died in aphyxiation" Hitomi chimmed, I prided my eyes away from the body since it was too much for me to see "Don't look" Hyewon said and she placed my head on her chest.

"There's a barbed wire too about 15-20 cm" I heard Yujin, I gripped on Hyewon's arm tight and I heard her wince.

"Shit! My phone is missing!" It was Sakura, I also checked my pocket and the others check their bags "Fuck!" Nako cursed.

***
Third person

"Guys there's a house infront of us" Minju annouced and one by one, the twelve of them got out of the bus and went to the house that Minju pointed out.

The exterior of the house is painted in a light shade of blue but, due to the age of the house the paint is slowly falling off the wall.

"That looks shady" Yena said while pulling her girlfriend close to her. Hyewon stepped infront and tried to open the door but it was locked, they tried knocking but it seems like no one is inside.

"There's a key here!" Chaewon said while carrying the pot, Minju bent down to get it and opened the door. The old oak wood door opened with a painful and eerie creek, some of the hindges were not movie and it requires force to pride it open.

Wonyoung and Nako was the first one to went inside. Wonyoung, being the architect, wandered her eyes around the house. Glass chandeliers, stain glass windows, marbled floor, and a grand staircase.

"I rarely see houses that is designed like this" she said "It looks like an old mansion dates hundreds of years ago".

"But I must say, this place is well maintained" Nako chimmed. The others took the time to scan the house, Eunbi climbed up the stairs and saw a painting of the "Last Judgement".

"Fascinated?" Hyewon asked which Eunbi nodded her "This painting can be seen in a sistine chapel in Italy, and it's painted by Michaelangelo".

Hyewon listens to Eunbi as if she can understand everything that she's saying. It's just that Hyewon likes how Eunbi's eyes glow whenever she talks about arts and literature man, Hyewon could listen to her for days.

"Kwangbae, you good?" Eunbi asked while waving her hand infront of the stunned Kang Hyewon.  The latter blinked a few times and cleared her throat "Yes I'm fine".

***
Chaeyeon,Sakura, Yena, and Yuri decided to stick together and went to the kitchen. They saw empty bottles of medicines on the ground and on the sink "Damn, they really abandoned the place" Sakura said "Yeah, it looks beautiful tho if this place is renovated" Yena said.

Yuri saw a piano on the hallway, it was a white, dusty piano. She opened the cover and saw a small wooden box and a music sheet and on top of the paper it says:

PLAY ME

Yuri sat on the chair and placed the sheet infront of her and started to play the piano. The sound echoed throughout of the place making everybody went to her.

"What's this?" Hitomi asked upon seeing the box "It has a number code".

"I know and I saw this music sheet along with that box" Yuri replied upon finishing "Maybe it's the clue?" Chaewon suggested.

Minju took the paper "But, it's all music notes".

***
It's been ten minutes and they're still pondering for the answer "Ow shit! I know!" Yuri exclaimed. She played the piano again and explained "The song is Für Elise composed by Beethoven".

Yujin took the box "How is that even connected here?!".

"Yuri, do you know the year it was composed?" Eunbi asked. Yuri bit her lower lip as she tried to remember it "April 27 1810".

"Yujin, try 1810" Minju said and the puppy immediately placed the number.

*click*

The small box opened revealing a folded paper, Yujin placed the box on the top of the piano and unfolded the paper.

5 syllables 11 letters

Clue:
Inevitability of death...

"What the fuck??" Hyewon said just then, a loud static echoed through out the house. They all covered their ears and then a deep voice can be heard from the speakers.

'If you answer that, the twelve of you can proceed to the basement'.

"Where the heck are you?! Get us out of here!!" Eunbi yelled but the person laughed and it all went quiet again.

"5 syllables and 11 letters? And the clue is vague" Hitomi whined while staring at the paper. They roam around the place in hopes to find anymore clues.

Eunbi stopped infront of the Last Judgement painting.

"Unnie, you got anything?" Hitomi asked, Eunbi pointed at the painting "It feels like this is connected to the riddle".

"Last judgement? How?".

"Hiichan, it says that death is inevitable and last judgement is like that too you can't escape from the judgement if the time comes".

"But, Last Judgement is not 11 words".

"GUYS!!! I THINK I GOT IT!" Sakura yelled. They gathered up inside the room again and saw Sakura on the floor with the paper.

"The answer is momento mori" she said "How in the world did you get the answer?" Minju stared at her. Sakura visibly stiffens and she was about to answer when the person spoke again.

"The twelve of you to the basement, now".

***
Yujin opened the door and all of them saw wooden chairs in a form of circle in the middle. The basement is dim and the only source of light is the light bulb on the ceiling.

The tv on the side opened, revealing a silhoutte of a guy wearing what it looks like a coat.

"Sit down.. all of you"

They reluctantly sat on the chair and just then, chains held their wrists and feet im place "What thr fuck?! Get us out of here!".

"No Eunbi, none of you will get out... not unless you find the killer"

"What killer?!" Chaewon spat.

"We gotta play a game called Silent Killer we usually play that game... right? 1 of you is the killer and your task is to find it out and prove my judges that you guys are innocent . Take note, if you guys pointed out the wrong person an innocent person will die and I'll shoot it with my riffle.".

Their eyes landed on the riffle in the middle connected with wires.

"Game starts now..."

"It's Yena!" Hyewon frantically yelled "What the fuck are you saying?! Shut the fuck up!".

"Guys! We need to figure this out together!" Eunbi said.

The riffle in the middle starts spinning and it only takes a push of a button to make it fire.
---
Note:
My my hahahaha you readers would  be my judges. Your roles will be critical in this game... mind that one of them is the killer.

The riffle is in your hands and I do hope you guys saw the subtle clues in the chapters.... good luck :)

Shoot one

Eunbi

Sakura

Hyewon

Yena

Chaeyeon

Chaewon

Minju

Nako

Hitomi

Yuri

Yujin

Wonyoung

Double votes doubles the consequences...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
16.7K 905 36
Kim Chaewon is an undercover agent for an agency no one else knows about. And she's good at doing it. When their archenemy group is threatening an in...
26.8K 1.2K 51
ENOZI Academy... A private high school with the majority of their students being gifted with some sort of supernatural talent. When twelve special g...
3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...