𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”ž π”₯...

By Ineedaloserlover

This is a Disney Channel preferences book read and enjoy my loves I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING DISNEY More

GREETINGS TO YOU GUYS READING THIS
Preferences
HOW YOU MEET: DISNEY
His favorite Adam Sandler movie
Our song
Weird Pregnancy cravings
who first said i love you
First kissπŸ˜—
Nicknames
Favorite show to binge watch
What song descibe your relationship
COUPLE JUST DANCE (GWM and Raven's home)
RAVEN'S HOME UPDATE (just booker)
Imagines
Rewrite the Stars (parker x reader)
Joey x Reader
miscellaneous
Writer's block
1K READS
Tell me this A/N
Should i?
Will you be my friend?
Happy new yearsπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
5K!!!!
Sorry
Le Chapter
Vote baby!!
The winner is..
Rip Cameron πŸ’”
Questions, Question

Cuddle time~ (Jessie/GMW)

770 11 1
By Ineedaloserlover

Luke- when it's time to cuddle (that's most of the time for him) he lays on your chest while you stoke his hair as he wraps his arms around your waist and snuggles close to you. When you two cuddle you usually watch old timey movies like Ferris Buller or The Golden Dragon.

Ravi: you two rarely cuddle but when you do you just hold each other in your arms. When you guys cuddle you usually are outside to look at the stars in the sky and to have a deep conversation.

Lucas: you guys cuddle every once in a while, so when cuddling you usually tend to lay on his chest as he holds you tightly by the waist, kisses your forehead here and there, or play with your hair (unless you don't want him to touch your hair and he completely understands). When you cuddle you watch tv shows together like impractical jokers or cutthroat kitchen.

Farkle: As Ravi, you don't really cuddle either all the time but somedays you just lay your head on shoulders as he holds you closer to him. When you cuddle you have deep conversations and plans for your future to come while calm music is playing in the background.

Zay: Cuddling is almost an every day thing for you two lovebirds. When cuddling there will be a big spoon and a little spoon most of the time you are the little spoon but sometimes he wants to be the little spoon and you let him. While cuddling you watch Disney movies and be the childish yet adorable couple you are :)

Heyy babies how y'all doing I hope you are doing good! Listen up I'm gonna make a chapter for all my beautiful black people who are feeling down about everything happening. I gonna also make a chapter for an important message I wanna say to you all. Anyways Chile I'll be updating more I promise.

Kisses and hugs💋,
Layla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
243K 15.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
344K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
343K 12.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...