HOW YOU MEET: DISNEY

DOG WITH A BLOG:

TYLER:  You were at the park with your dog and you were playing fetch. Until you accidently hit a boy behind his head with the ball you had ." OUCH" he said you ran up to him and said " sorry I'm so so sorry- I didn't mean to- I was just playing with my dog and-!" You exclaimed "hey it's okay." he said cutting you off to reassure you. "My name is tyler and you" " (Y/N)" you said and it began a beautiful relationship.

GIRL MEETS WORLD:

FARKLE: You are the new girl at school. You bumped into a boy and most of your stuff flew into the air and fell down. The boy helped you then your hands touched while grabbing for the same thing. You both looked at each others eyes and blushed. You both moved your hands away at the same time. "I'm (y/n)" you said putting your hand for him to shake "farkle" he said grabbing your hand and gave it a light squeeze as you shook hands with each other

LUCAS: *FLASHBACK* at preschool you were eating cookies and a cute little boy came up to you and say "can I have one?" you, being a sweetheart that you are, nodded your head and gave him one"tank you my name is Lucas what is yours?" "my name is (y/n)" "okay (y/n) now we're friends" he said as he went to sit next to you. ever since then you two were never separated until he went to New York , but you also had to move there too. :)

ZAY: you are in math class and your teacher said" okay class, we are working with partners and I will choose who will be your partner." "Riley and Lucas, Maya and farkle, last zay and (y/n) now go to your partner" zay came up to (y/n) "hey so you're (y/n)" "I guess so" "nice to meet you let's get to work." "Sure." While working you guys had a good conversation and became friends.

SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY

ZACK: You were waiting for your friends to come to hang out then a cute blonde haired boy came up and started to flirt with you "hey sweethangg~" he said "hey cutie pie" you said flirting back, and you guys talked and exchanged numbers and your friends came over and you went off with them. Later in the day zack texted you.
Zack: hope i see you around;)

CODY: You and your family walked into a beautiful hotel. You guys went into your hotel room and settle your baggages. While you were doing that your parents stopped you and wanted you to explore the hotel, so you listened and walked out. You felt a little kid in at a playground. You went looking around, but wasn't looking out for people so you bumped into a boy. He looked like your age and he had blond hair, brown eyes and was really cute to you. You stood up and held your hand out "I'm so sorry I was looking around-" "it okay" the boy said cut you off "I'm Cody" he said "(y/n)" you said. You then walked off together and started a beautiful friendship.

LIV AND MADDIE

Joey:  Joey has always been your enemy ever since that "incident". What incident you might ask. Well let's look back, shall we? Once upon a time in second grade, You were minding your own business standing in line while Joey was in front of you. Some kid behind you tripped and you fell on to Joey, and Joey was having a bad day so he fussed at you and you fussed at him and you two got into a little kiddie fight. Now your potential friendship has crumbled to pieces but there is still hope of to two getting along soon.

Parker: The science fair was the greatest day of your life. It all began during the science fair you were next to a really cute boy who was presenting an invention where you just put clothes in and they come out folded. You were presenting a invention of a small little robot that kills germs. You two were presenting your invention to people so couldn't talk to each other but that didn't stop you two from sneaking glance of each other. After the time you were showing your invention. It was time to announce the winner and the winner was you!! You were so happy and thank everyone for the award. After the fair was over. The boy you crushed on walked over to you, pulled out his hand and said "congratulations.." he paused asking her your name. "(Y/n)" you said grabbing his hand and gave it a shake. " and yours?" "Parker" he said with a smile "Nice to meet you" (y/n) said staring into his eyes while he stared into yours. You both paused and stood there awkwardly " I gotta go" "okay bye" you both walked away in two different directions and that's how you had the best day your life.

JESSIE

Luke: You were sitting on a bench at city park,relaxing while listening to music, then all of a sudden a cute guy with brown, beautiful eyes with many freckles on his faces came up to you with a panicked face on his face. Before you could say anything he said as fast as he could "Pleasehelpmehidefromagirlnamedcreepyconnie!" You were surprising understanded him at that time and did help him, so you threw over random blanket over him that you had in your book bag, and seconds after that a girl ran up to you. She was a blonde girl who gave off a creepy vibe when she stared at you and ask "do you know my Lukey Pooh went?" You shook your head no, "Then what's under that blanket ?" She asked. You quickly cutted her off and said " this is my puppy taking-" "I don't care about your stupid puppy now where's my lukey?" She yelled. You lied and told her that you saw him running towards the playground. She ran off and until you couldn't see her anymore. The boy came out of the blanket and looked "Thank you so muc-" he quickly cut himself to notice how cute you are. "Wow you're really cute", he accidentally said out loud "I didn't mean to say that out loud" he said embrassed. You chuckled at him, "thanks I guess I'm (y/n) and you?" "Luke" he said with a smile "it's luke" he said again as you guys started to get know each other.

Ravi: You are a native at your school and well-known and also very liked by everyone at school. you were walking to your Spanish class, but soon noticed that the school's asshole was bullying a Indian boy who was tall but skinny and was really cute to you was getting bullied and having racial slurs being yelled at him. You walked up to that asshole and punched the shit out of him before he could finish saying "go back to your country." "Sorry about him. He's an brainless moron I'm (y/n) welcome to Shermer High school." You said with warm smile. "Thank you so much for helping me I'm Ravi" and soon you two got to know each other and start a new chapter of your friendship.

Finally I finished this chapter took me awhile but I did it yayy🥳🥳
~ Layla🥰

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें