Broken Love

By foreversusan

//WARNING:THIS WAS WRITTEN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IS UNEDITED ANDD TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY// One word to describe T... More

Broken Love.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen - Part 1
Chapter Fifteen- Part 2 [Special!]
Chapter Sixteen - Noah's Point of View!
Chapter Seventeen - Part One .
Chapter Seventeen - Part Two .
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue
Quick Authors Note

Chapter Nine

13.7K 199 43
By foreversusan

Chapter Nine

The next day, we were packed and in Noah’s car. I didn’t feel like dressing up, so I just wore a pair of grey sweats that had a peace written on the side and a grey off the shoulder sweater. My shoes were just a pair of black UGGs that I got and the ends of my pants were messily tucked in. I had some bracelets on, on each hand and the necklace that I had gotten from the hospital and on my head was my beanie hat.

My backpack was on the car floor by my feet, it consisted of the things I would need, like food, iPod, and cell phone and a few other things too.

“You got your passport and stuff too right? So when we cross the border we can just show the border officers?” asked Noah, glancing at me as he pulled out of the driveway.

“Yup,” I said popping the ‘p’.

“Kay, then we’re good. Want to stop my Tim Hortons so we can some breakfast? I don’t know about you but I’m starving,” he offered, flashing a smile my way.

I chuckled.

“Yeah, sure”.

We drove to a Tim Hortons and we went to the drive thru.  He got himself a large double double coffee with two chocolate glazed donuts. For myself, he got me what I wanted – hot chocolate and a cinnamon bun.

“So, to past the time let’s play twenty questions,” he offered.

I shrugged.

“Sure,” I agreed.

“Alright, favourite colour?” he asked.

“Purple. You?”

“Blue. Favourite food?”

“Nachos”.

“Same. How many boyfriends have you had?”

“One,” I mumbled, looking out the window.

And that one boyfriend broke all trust I had when it came to love.

I sighed and looked at Noah.

“How many girlfriends have you had?” I asked.

He looked at me briefly, his light green eyes searching my blue ones and then he looked back at the windshield window.

“None. I only do one night stands,” he answered, honestly.

I rolled my eyes.

“You would,” I muttered.

He flashed me a grin.

“What you think I’m not boyfriend material?” he asked.

I chuckled. And shook my head.

“Considering you have never had a girlfriend before than well how would I know? Plus, you sleep with a girl and then leave,” I pointed out.

He shrugged.

“Would you think I’d be a good boyfriend to you?” he asked, smiling.

My eyes briefly widened but I got my expression back to normal. He could make a decent boyfriend for me since he is the only one who is with me. Also, he is here taking me to New York and he stayed with me the other night crying my eyes out, comforting me.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I answered honestly.

He had a smug look on his face but it turned to a real smile.

“Good,” he said.

I rolled my eyes but chuckled.

I took a sip from my hot chocolate.

“Now you answer some questions that I ask you,” I said, grinning.

“Go ahead,” he said.

“Okay. Well why are you doing all this for me?” I ask him, looking at him curiously.

He looked at me before looking back at the road.

“Because T.J , everyone else is being a big douche bag to you doesn’t me I’m going to. Plus I like you, in a friend way. You’re more real than any girl I know. Heck, you’re better than any girl I know!” he explained. “Plus I don’t give a shit what people say because honestly, you’re beautiful and realistic and you don’t give a shit what people think of you”.

There was a feeling in my heart and stomach that I never felt before. And, he just made something that made me smile a big smile that I’ve never smiled before.  I leaned over and give him quick kiss on the cheek. Even when I gave him that peck, I felt something go through my body.

“You Noah are freakin’ adorable and sweet!” I grinned.

He flashed me a wide grinned.

“You know it!”

I laughed.

And leaned my head against the window.

I sighed happily.

This was a start of a beautiful friendship.

I must of fallen asleep because next thing I knew I was being awoken by Noah calling me name.

“What?” I groaned.

“Lunch time,” he sang.

My eyes instantly shot open and I grinned.

“Where we eating?” I asked.

“Subway!” he exclaimed happily.

“Ohmygosh jackpot!” I yelled.

He laughed at me and we got out of the car and headed inside Subway.

We ordered our food and sat down.

“So, I was thinking that when we get there it’s going to be around 5 pm ish. So about we crash at a hotel? I pay?” he asked, taking a bit of his sandwich.

I thought over it and agreed.

“Okay good. We have about another 5 hours to go and then we’ll just a find a hotel and stay there for the night and then tomorrow we can go and look for your parents,” he said.

I nodded. I couldn’t say anything since my mouth was clearly full.

We ate and chatted about random things and learned something about each other. We laughed and smiled.

I don’t think I’ve ever had this much fun then I did now with Noah. Not even when I was Jacob. But the only difference between those two is that I’m not dating Noah.

Which is a good thing considering he is a player.

And I don’t do players.

Cause they’d hurt me all over again.

We went back into his car and started driving again.

An hour later of comfortable silence, Noah broke it.

“Why’d you try to commit sucide twice?” he asked.

I froze.

Why is asking this question? Of all the times, he has to ask me now? Didn’t he heard the outburst that Melissa and Rayne had caused?

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to,” he said, noticing my silence.

“Uhm no, I’ll tell you.  Well first time was when I was thirteen. It was because everyone at school was bullying me, every guy out there would sometimes hit me. My parents even hit me a few times. I thought no one loved. It’s just, I felt so alone and unhappy. Everyone kept telling me that I should just go right ahead and kill myself. So I thought hey why not? If everyone hates me and treats me like shit and even tells me to kill myself, then I should.

So one night when everyone was sleeping, I grabbed a bottle of aspirin, tynoels, sleeping pills and mized them together in a drink. I drank it all and then ten minutes later, I passed out. The person who found me, well I don’t know who they were, but I guess I kind of hated them that they saved me. My parents never visited me in the hospital, just paid the bill left and just picked me up without saying a word.

The second time was just a year ago when I turned fifteen. Everything was getting worse and worse and I was falling deeper in depression and I started cutting myself more frequently. And once again, I decided to kill myself. So I cut my wrist deep enough  that I’d lose lots of blood and just die of blood loss. Easy. But no it wasn’t. Because I did lose lots of blood and passed out thinking I actually succeded into killing myself. But I don’t know who saved me this time because I remember clearly that I locked myself in my room so no one can come in.

Honestly, I don’t know who saved me. Because I remember those two times, I locked myself in my bathroom and the second one in my room. But whoever did, I hated them for it because they wouldn’t let me die and leave this fucking hell of a place. But now, I don’t hate them as much. I guess I’m kind of grateful they did save me”.

It was silent for a few minutes before anyone of us spoke.

“I hate them,” he hissed.

I looked at him confused.

“Who?” I asked.

“The people who hurt you and did that to you! Why would they do that to you!” he yelled.

He gripped the stearing wheel tighter which caused his knuckles to go white.

I touched his tensed shoulders and I felt him relax.

“Noah,” I spoke softly. “Don’t worry. I’m here alive and slowly becoming more happy. Don’t worry”.

I shot him a small smile.

He looked at me and gave me a breathtaking smile.

“Good. And don’t you try to kill yourself again because I don’t know what I’d do without you”.

I nodded and leaned back into my seat and closed my eyes.

Noah is breaking my barriers.

And I’m letting him.

Why?

Because I can trust him.

That was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep once again.

There you have it folks! Chapter nine!! And guess what! We're on the Whats Hot list at number 37 currently! I'm am so freakin happy!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you guys sooooo much!

Btw, any songs that can go with this chapter? :DTell me in the comments!

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan ! Whichever!

And Taylors outfit is one the side >

And if you want, follow me on twitter ; http://twitter.com/#!/susanahmadi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 1 30
Aliyah had been in a world full of pain and affliction. She did have a group she could vent out her frustration to. A boy she could mess around with...
287K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...
352 1 33
Hannah Mitchell was just 17 years old when her life was sent in a downward spiral. Her parents are killed in a horrific accident leaving her and her...
76.8K 1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...