The ill fated lovers (the Alp...

By arihudges

He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII : The Last kiss
XXVIII : COMING SOON
ANNOUNCEMENT

VI

1.5K 45 2
By arihudges

Davina's pov

i woke up to strong muscular arms wrapped around me. i didn't realized when i fall asleep. i tried to move but his grip tightened around me .

" for a while. stay like this for a while. please. " he said in a calm tone. i didn't argue anymore as i stayed fixed in the position i was in. minutes went by as his hands slowly unwrapped around me .

for the first time , i was feeling a little disappointed and hesitant to get up. but after a minute or so i got up. sun was about to rise up. as it's colors painted the whole sky. i often thought if it wasn't for surviving in woods , if i wasn't a wolf. i would have lived my life painting the beauty that covers the earth . i still want to do that .

i then realized that his jacket was covering me all the time. i removed the jacket around me and not a second later the cold ocean breeze hit me strongly. i controlled myself to not be shivering in front of him as i tried handing him the jacket.

he looked at me confused with those eyes .his eyes were beautiful. it was grey .

"you will freeze to death with the minimal amount of clothing you have on your body. so take it " he spoke as he walked away from me .

"let's go back home. " he continued walking without not sparing me a glance.

i followed him quietly not uttering a single word. we walked through forest for a while as we entered in what seems like a small town. it was his pack. i can sense it.

we walked by few people . they bowed their head to their alpha showing respect. no one dared to look me in the eye. as we walked for a little longer he finally spoke.

" i wanted to show you around as you are the part of the pack too. that's why i took you from this route. i am sorry if you felt uncomfortable. "

"it's not a problem alpha " i said not looking up. i was busy going through my mails as i didn't realized his halted his steps and my head banged on his back. i took a step back.

"it's Alex for you. A.L.E.X " he spoke in an irritated voice.

i tilted my head a little at his statement .
"copycat" .
i muttered under my breath.

"i can hear you mate. " he spoke nodding his head continuing walking.

"do you want to run? " he spoke a little excited . at moments like this he doesn't seem like an alpha but a little kid full of excitement.

i nodded my head in no. i am not going to show my wolf to him. it will be a disadvantage in future when i will be needing to escape . i felt bad as i saw how my response hit him.

we finally reached to his place. he silently walked in . i think that's bye-bye then. i thought as i entered behind him after a while but to my surprise he was behind the kitchen counter . i looked at him shocked as he was wearing an apron.

"sit. i will cook you breakfast "

"i...uh..i haven't uhmm.. brushed yet " i spoke stuttering not knowing what to say. he was looking amazingly handsome. i noticed how his messed hair fell on his head. he was exactly what other described him as .

he smiled slightly at my statement
"you are blushing . " i narrowed my eyes on him and covered my cheeks running to stairs.

" i will see you downstairs in 10 mins. brush well. breakfast will be ready by then " his voice rang in my ears as i made my way back to the room. his room . it was a bad decision coming here. i am surrounded by him wherever i go. his room. his pack. his people. his house.

"whose jacket is that ?" ethan spoke as he looked at me. i sighed. his jacket.

"you didn't slept? " i raised my question as it was only 7am and what i know is quite early for this little wolf to be awake.

"you weren't here? " he asked going bavk to sleep again.

" you both converse with questions! don't you? i mean none of you answers other person's question " a voice spoke from the gate. this wasn't alex's. i turned my head to meet curious charlie , alex's beta .

he was leaning on gate .
"what are you doing here? " i whispered not wanting to disturb ethan.

he shrugged as he walked away. as i started walking towards bathroom i realized that i don't own any piece of clothing since my suitcase were destroyed by those rogues and the bag which i was carrying had only knife, gun and few other stuff but not any to wear . thanks alex. i sighed as i knew the only option i had now.

Alex P.o.v

i was waiting for Davina when charlie barged in reminding me of the meeting i have tomorrow regarding the settlement of land and resources which was causing arguments between two alpha's of north east pack. since it's causing the disturbance there so i decided it was better if i go there myself and handle it as there were other matter to handle too .

i don't want to go now. i didn't wanted to leave my mate behind but i can't take her either. it will be risky plus i don't think she will be comfortable at all. i was lost in my thoughts .

as i heard the noise of glass shattering. i turned around to see timmothy, my gamma with his jaw dropped looking at who knows what.

"are you serious . this was - " i was about to continue when i saw davina coming downstairs. she was wearing my shirt and.. nothing . it was already long enough for her as it ended below her knees. she was looking like a cute kitten in that large black v shirt.

"i am sorry. i didn't have my clothes so i took yours. i will return it to you. i hope you didn't mind " she said a little embarrassed not looking into my eyes. i smiled knowing that she possess these emotions too as all i have seen her was angry, annoyed or smiling which was cleary forced.

" it's okay.... i am yours too " i said placing the omelette on the table and gesturing for her to sit down as her cheeks turned pink on my statement . her cheeks again turned to light pink at my statement. as i heard someone clearing his throat. i almost forgot Charlie and timmothy were here.

"uhmm.. timmothy, Davina is uhmm.. " i was cut off

"she is his mate, meaning our luna meaning our queen" charlie completed my statement walking towards the fridge. .. ignoring completely shocked timmothy statuted there ...

" hii, i am Davina " she spoke as she walked towards timmothy...

"hello , Dav-i mean luna, i am timmothy... you can call me tim too... you are beautiful... i am sorry i mean pretty... i am sorry - " i growled at his statement as he looked at me

"i was gone for a day and you have found your mate.... aren't you too quick? " timmothy spoke

"we will be gone for a day too. you can find yours too.... " Charlie spoke taunting timm.

i looked up to meet her eyes. as i didn't tell her about the meeting. and i will be gone for a day or two depending on the situation and this wasn't the way i wanted her to know .

i swear for a second i saw a glimpse of sadness in her eyes but she soon covered it with the blank expression of hers. it feels like she has no emotions.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
7K 222 34
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't do this. "Mate!" My wolf, Odette, screamed in my head. Her tail wagging, jumping around in pure excitemen...
110K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
253K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...