Stop Overeating & Stress Eati...

By Lily_Ikidney

Please treat that topic Seriously! - Cause it's Always better to Prevent than Cure... More

Introduction
2. How does Stress Eating Usually Start for Them?
3. Doctor Nowzardan
4. Why Overeating when Stressed is like Cutting Yourself?
5. Going to the Extreme with Food is Not Healthy... in Any Direction

1. The Main Reason 'My 600 lb Life' People Eat So Much is...

27 1 0
By Lily_Ikidney

... The Fact they can't Deal With Their Emotions in a Healthy Way...

And that's the cause of their later Weight Problems - because it causes uncontrolled Weight Gain! 

Now think what You do when You Feel Sad... - I have many 'Healthy Ways' to deal With That: When I am sad - I listen to the music ( to some Happy Song I Like - to cheer me up Quickly ) or watch a Funny Animals Video ( that also works for me ) or talk to a friend ( can even be an Online Friend ) or Read some Jokes or Sing it Out...

& When I'm Angry - I tear a piece of an old Newspaper I was going to throw away Anyway ( - I Recommend that One, works Really Well since My Preschool Times when My Mother told me about it - So maybe you also try to 'tear Your Anger Out' in the Next Occasion :) - I hope that it Helps You too! ) ...

...And Those People don't Have Any Healthy Ways to deal with Bad Emotions... - If they feel Sad, Angry, Lonely - or any bad thing Happens in their life - THEY JUST EAT! 

*What does it lead to?... - If you've Ever Watched 'My 600 Lb Life' - You Could See...

- THEY ARE A FEW TIMES FATTER & HEAVIER than a Healthy Person of Their Height Should Be! ( They Usually weight 200 - 450 Kilos! O_O )

< Yes, a Human being CAN BE THAT HEAVY when it comes to the Extreme! - Of course they didn't grow that Fat in a day, a month or Even a Year... - it Usually takes them over 10 Years, sometimes even more than that before they decide to change something - & until that Time they just keep eating, without solving their problems as they should be solved - so their condition isn't getting any better... it's just getting Worse with time! >

* And being so Large causes New Problems on a daily basis:

- Their body 'loses with gravity' ( - I mean when their bellies grow & grow - after some time, they are just starting to fall down, sometimes hanging below their Knees! < - yes, I really saw it! O_O >

- Their stomach stretches to the amount far above normal human stomach size - so they start eating even More to fill it in

- Walking & everyday activities start getting more & more difficult because of their weight

( in the worst cases they Stop Walking at all & Stay in their Bed for YEARS! - not being able to even go to the toilet! - so they just have to be cared about Like Babies!... cause they can't even wash themselves! )

- They get a feeling of hopelessness ( they see what they look like & usually 'don't want to be that fat' - but they Just Can't Stop Eating so Much till they have their Stomach Shrunk )

- They don't like themselves ( many of them start finding Their Own Bodies 'disgusting' because of How fat they get )

- they lose their independence ( they have to be helped by others in simple activities like putting shoes on - cause they can't see their feet because of their fat bellies )

- They often suffer joints & back pains ( cause carrying such a large body is a great challenge for their skeletons - the bones aren't getting stronger - only the Fat around them grows! )

- They often get diabetes

- They don't have (m)any other goals in life than Eating because they Think about it ALL THE TIME!

( just to compare: A healthy person gets hungry and eats the Next Meal after a Few Hours from the Previous Meal, right?... - & some 600 Lb People say that 'They can Eat EVEN EVERY HOUR! )

- Their Health gets ruined because the Heart finds it difficult to pump the blood for Such a Large Body

- Their legs get Swallen ( Sometimes very much ) - the less they move - the More Swallen Legs they have! - & not only in ankles space... Also on their Thighs ( & those 'swallen thighs bumps can weight even 30 Kilos! O_O ... - can you imagine having Something THAT HEAVY stuck to Your Leg? :/ ... - No matter that it's hard to walk with that, right? They can Feel its weight with Every Step! )

- They sometimes get as tired as if they've Run a Marathon when they just... Walked from their House door to Their Car door! 

- And they often need help with Getting Inside the Car ( which usually has to be larger than the cars of People with Healthy weight )

- It's also hard for them to fit the door wherever they go

( you just walk through the door having some free space on your sides & don't even think that 'This could be a problem for Anyone, right?... - & they usually don't fit the normal sized door walking to the front - so they have to turn to their side just to fit the door! )

- And they don't like going out ( if they still can ) - cause they can see that 'People are Staring at Them!'

- But what's the Most Dangerous - they may have Problems With Breathing! 

( some even have to wear Rebreathers with oxygen stuck to their noses - because Their Lungs get so weak that They can't breathe without help )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
29.8K 982 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
17.2K 904 46
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
269K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️