The perverted player fox has...

By smallpotato21198

I made this mostly out of boredom and when I was younger I had a megaaaa crush on foxy so hehehe sorry for ma... More

Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter nine
Chapter seven
Chapter ten
Chapter eight
Chapter eleven
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter twelve
Chapter eighteen
Chapter thirteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter fifteen
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three(short)
Chapter twenty four
Chapter nineteen
Persons that are trying to speak with me through the chat thing

Chapter two..

190 2 0
By smallpotato21198

Raven:*screams out of fear and tears being to stream down face*
Foxy:*covers her mouth and pins her up against the wall*
Raven:.....*sniffles*
Foxy(liam):*eyes turn normal*....I-I-*stops pinning her*
Raven:*gets up and runs then runs into pirate cove and hides in one of the dark corners and wipes tears away slowly with sleeve*
Freddy:you idiot*slams foxy into a wall*you let the guard get away you should've *killed her* made her your friend by then oh well,we'll *kill her* make friends next time*walks away*
Foxy(liam):*gets up slowly and walks back to pirate cove and moves the curtains then sits down on a stool sighs*..I know your there...you can't hide from me you know...*looks up and looks into her direction*
Raven:*stays quiet*
Foxy(Liam):*gets up slowly and starts to slowly walk towards her direction*
Raven:*doesnt move for a second and starts to try and get up to run*
Foxy:*grabs her wrist with a firm grasp*where do you think your going..? Hm..?
Raven:*stays silent*
Foxy:*sits down on the stool and pulls her closer*
Raven:*kicks him*
Foxy:.....
raven:*mind*crap-
Foxy:*grasps her wrist tight enough that it would nearly break her hand*
Raven:*falls to the ground and cries out in pain*s-stop it please Liam!
Foxy:....*loosens grip and goes quiet then let's go of her wrist and looks away from her turning away from her*
Raven:......*slowly approaches him*i-I'm sorry for running away like that...-
Foxy:...you shouldn't be the one saying sorry.....I nearly killed you,don't you realize that....?
Raven:....*goes quiet*
Foxy:*grabs her hand with a gentle grasp and gently pulls her towards self*
Raven:!*trips over and lands onto him then turns a bright rosey colour*
Foxy:!?*falls off stool just out of the shock of her tripping and would be on back looking at her lay on chest*
Freddy:*opens the curtain*whats with all the noise-
Chica and Bonnie:*walks over to see why Freddy went quiet*whats wrong Freddy-
Raven:.....
foxy:uh.....it's not what it looks like ehehe
Raven:*gets off him and runs back to the office and shifts ends then runs out*
Foxy:...*looks at all of them*...uh...
Bonnie:foxy has a girlfriend*would continue to chant that*
Freddy:*smacks Bonnie knocking him over*
Bonnie:ow
Freddy:says the one that has a kissing corner with chica
Foxy:pfffft-*laughs and tilts head back*
Chica and Bonnie:*storm off into the kitchen*
Freddy:*laughs*
Foxy:*slowly stops laughing and becomes silent*
Freddy:? You alright bud?
Foxy:*nods head slowly but stays silent to the question*
Freddy:...*walks back to stage*
<~hours later time:11:49 pm~>
Raven:*enters the dark pizzeria*...*begins to walk past pirate cove*
Foxy:*grabs her and drags her into pirates cove*
Raven:*lands onto his chest and turns a shade of pink*
Foxy:*sits down on stool and lets go of her*
Raven:*sits down leaning against the wall and stays silent looking at him*
Foxy:*looks back at her bright yellow eyes illuminating some parts of the dark cove*
Raven:*doesnt break eye contact*
Foxy:*gets off of stool and begins to walk towards her*
Raven:*tries to scoot backwards but can't do much cause of the wall*...
foxy:*crouches down in front of her and metallic hand reaches to her slowly*
Raven:*shuts eyes tightly as if doing this would make everything just a horrible nightmare*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 713 23
Senpai a 19 year old high schooler, meets Lemon Demon as he's dropping his kids off for school. Senpai realises he loves Lemon Demon, but will his fe...
6.3K 57 17
For the time being of fortnite and it's ducking season, this is a fanfic book to anyone who would like a x reader story the first page will be the in...
1.8K 42 13
Moving to Utah was pretty hard after your mom passed and your dad up and left. You were 20, so barley starting adult life. This left you nervous and...
710 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...