Jab They Met (Divya Drishti)

By Dew_On_YellowRose

This is a fanfiction of DIVYA DRISHTI. This story is different but sisters will never change that is Divya an... More

Characters!!!
PROLOGUE
SHARMA FAMILY
Shergil Family
DRISHTI & RAKSHIT - OPPOSITES!
SHIKHAR'S CRUSH
AND THEY MET
SOMETHING SOMETHING
Apology
HI GUYS!!
PACIFYING DI
A HAPPY DRISHTI
Ms. PA
SIBLINGS
CRUSH REVEALED
Please Read (IMPORTANT)
PA?
Meeting
Another Meeting
Stranded
Stuck!
Rakshit and Baby
Darling and Sweetheart
Court You
Call Me By My Name
Couples!
Powers
Epilogue
A New DD FF
New DD FF is out!
Hi Readers

I Love You

1K 67 60
By Dew_On_YellowRose

"Drishti!" Rakshit screamed loudly and held onto an unconscious Drishti before she collapsed onto the floor.

Drishti's wound was a bit too deep and she lost a lot of blood which drained her energy. Rakshit carried Drishti into the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed.

He looked into the refrigerator to find two bottles of water. He sprinkled some water on her face and tried to bring her back to consciousness.

"Ouch! It hurts." Drishti whimpered like a little girl. This melted Rakshit's cold heart and all he wanted to do was protect her.

"I- Drishti, tell me! What should I do?" Rakshit was desperate to help her out but unfortunately he had no experience in taking care of an injured patient.

"Hurts!" that's all Drishti said. She was barely conscious.

"Please tell me, what should I do?" Rashid's cheeks were stained with tears. He couldn't stand the pained expression on Drishti's face.

"I think I cut the veins! I am not sure." Drishti barely managed to whisper.

"Baby! Please stay conscious. Don't leave me please!" Rakshit had lost all his courage and was sobbing loudly.

"I am sleepy! Can I rest for a while?"

"No! Please don't!"

"Nothing will happen. You will leave me if you sleep!" Rakshit cried not strong to hold his tears back anymore.

"I won't leave you!" Drishti assured but Rakshit was far from being assured.

"No! You will leave me if you sleep. I don't want you to leave me! Please don't leave me!"

"I will never leave you. I cannot!"

"You are bleeding too much!" Drishti's wrist was bleeding very much and the white blood sheets were red from her blood.

"Can you get a cloth to cover it to stop the bleeding?" Drishti didn't have much energy in her.

Rakshit tore the clean part of the bed sheet and secured Drishti's bleeding wrist carefully with it.

"I thought it was just a scratch but-"Rakshit couldn't control his tears from falling.

"I am fine!" Drishti tried to console Rakshit.

"Why are you lying? You are dying in pain!"

"Just talk to me! It will be fine!" Drishti tried to talk and calm Rakshit down.

"Don't use your psychological tricks on me!" Rakshit said holding her uninjured hand tight.

"Rakshit! I am too tired!"

"No! Don't you dare sleep!"

"I will try but it's hard!" saying this Drishti slipped into a deep slumber without much movement. The only proof of her living was her hoarse breathing.

"God! Please don't do this to me!" Rakshit was praying with joined hands and broken heart.

He rushed to find a charger and socket but to no avail. Seemed like luck was not on his side.

He paced around the bed for a long time and checked Drishti's wrist. It was still bleeding and there was no decrease in the flow of loss of blood.

He changed the cloth once again and tried to wash it with the water from the attached washroom. While trying to clean the wound, Drishti squirmed and mumbled in pain.

"I am sorry baby! Please don't leave me!"

"w-wat-r!" Drishti could barely form words coherently.

Hearing this, Rakshit immediately took a bottle of water and helped Drishti sit up. She seemed too fragile and could not sit up properly.

On trying to support her back against the bed rest, her body seemed to fall to the left side. On seeing this, Rakshit held her up a bit and moved to sit behind her after which he placed her back gently onto his chest.

He held her jaw up a bit and made her drink the water. She seemed like a little kitten who was hurt. Rakshit couldn't bear to see her in this condition.

He held her close and laid her head on his lap to ensure that she was comfortable.

It was late at night. It was about five minutes to midnight. Rakshit couldn't give a care to anyone who was worried about him. His mind was on Drishti alone.

"I can't!" Drishti said. This shocked Rakshit. He held Drishti up and placed her head on his chest.

"You can! Just a few hours! Please hang in for me!" Rakshit cried again.

"I tried! I can't anymore! I am sorry Rakshit."

"No! You can't leave me! Please don't!"

"It's nice to listen to your heartbeat!"

"It beats for you! Please don't leave me!"

"I tried but I think that my time has come!"

"No! I will do something!" Drishti weakly held on to Rakshit.

"Please stay! Let me peacefully leave this world with the sound of your heartbeat in my ears!"

"No!"

"I love you! I have loved you since the time you shouted at me. You caught my attention!" Drishti smiled sadly.

"I love you more! Ever since the first time we met. I saw fire in your eyes!"

"Tell my parents not to cry and tell them I loved them. Tell Rome that his sister loved both her siblings equally. Tell Diva that she should now live on her own. I will look over all of you from above!" Drishti smiled.

"You will not leave us! I can't live without you!"

"You can my dearest arrogant Rakshit! Be a good boy and live happily. Don't cry around and find your love!" saying this Drishti kissed Rakshit on his lips. A faint kiss and she breathed her last breath.

Her body lay still and cold in Rakshit's hands.

"But you are my love! I found you but I lost you." Rakshit cried staring at the lifeless body of his beloved.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Shikhar! It's so cold here." Divya whined cutely at Shikhar who just chuckled at her tactics.

"Sweetheart, No 'darling'?" Shikhar teased.

"Hey you idiot, I am really cold!" Divya was shivering now.

"Hey! Are you okay? You are shivering but the air condition isn't even switched on!"

"I- I c-can't! I-I-it's s-so c-c-col-d!" Divya was shivering very badly and she could feel goosebumbs.

"Here, take this jacket!"Shikhar removed his jacket and draped Divya with it but this didn't bring any change.

"I-it h-h-hurt-s!" Divya was in a very harsh pain.

"Sweetheart, what happened? It's not cold here!" Shikhar could not hold his anxiety.

"I don't know!" Divya barely whispered.

"I will get the white wine I have!" shikhar rushed to the backseat and took the bottle out. On returning to the passenger seat, shikhar saw Divya panting for breath.

"P-pain-full!" Divya could barely talk anymore. Shikhar wasted no time to carry her out of the passenger seat and sit there before placing her on his lap trying to warm her ion a hug.

Shikhar placed the mouth of the bottle on her lips and tried to slip in the liquid into her mouth. She drank in a bit but stooped quickly.

"n-no! C-can't!" Divya's breathing became hoarse.

"Sweetheart! Are you pranking me?" Shikhar was crying.

"I wish I was!" Divya said.

"I love you sweetheart! Stop joking! I am in pain seeing you like this!" Shikhar cried harshly.

"D-darl-ing, I love you too." Divya said before life left her body.

"No!" Shikhar cried loudly on feeling Divya's lifeless and cold body.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE

Her guys, 

I tried my best to write one more chapter. Is it the end?

YES!

NOOOOOO! How can I end so abruptly? Guys, wait for my next chapter but it will take sometime though. I will try my best to updater the next chapter soon. This chapter was supposed to be published tomorrow but i finished it quickly.

All those who want Drishti and Divya to love, please comment and vote! 

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.9K 52
"Do I know you?" She asked. "I think everyone here does." He said with a chuckle. ~~~ Orphaned and left to raise her younger sister, Evelyn feels l...
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
81.4K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and 𝓻uvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it ❤❤❤ l...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...