One Percent

By LYX_THE9CENTER

Kun met an unexpected person from the past and now his life somehow starts to revolve around her. But the wom... More

Totally Caught Your Eyes
Light The Endless Abyss
I Encountered You in Our Youth
Distance is The Devil That Walks In Between Us
Confession time
I Will Live in Your Heart
Blossom Together
Brings Hope To You
Your Smile Is A cure
Escape Your Enchantment
Traces of You
The One I Won't Let Go
Feels Like I've Been Drifting Down
Losing All My Control
Lovers
Clarification
Stop Dodging Anymore
The Pink Color Is All Over The Place
Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
Tell me where to find you
Between Us
Memories Brings Back You
Recall The Past
One Percent
Wait wait wait
The Song For You
The Truth
The Truth pt II
Man Killer
Found You
My Space is Only For Your Company
Because It's You
Rule Breaker
Apologies
The Final Countdown
Knock, Knock
Breathless
The Meeting
Reflection of His Eyes
Not Me
Xunxun
Try
Drunken Butterfly
Kunkun
The Girl Is Back
It's You
Its Okay
Rainy Love
Title : U and I

I'm Still Looking For The Sign

3.3K 80 11
By LYX_THE9CENTER

"Huft" A loud sigh could be heard across the hallway as Cai Xukun walks to the living room with a very tired look.

'What is it again this time?' he said to himself as he sigh once more and took a sit on the couch with his robe on, still looking rather wet after the shower he just took.

As he entered the room, he was greeted by the man in his 40 already seated in one of the sofa.

"You don't have to sigh so loud, you're on a very high demand and we want it to stay that way." a stern look can be seen in the face of the man who sits across Kun wearing all suits and tie.

"You know i hate to remind you this, i own 70% of the company . i know very well how this work. all i need is 2 days away from work matter that's it. i'm pretty sore from the tour, my body needs healing." Kun throws back a stern look to that man, as he took a seat across that man.

that man fix up his tie and clear his throat, a little smile could be seen in the corner of his lips. "Its not something that you have to do today, don't you worry." he said as he took a proposal from the bag besides him.

"Youth with you 2, Kun pd!" he exclaim as he gives Kun the proposal.

Kun's eyes popped, can't believe the words that man has said to him. It doesnt seem time has passed, as he still could literally feel the thrill being called first lending him the center position. He still could feel all the sweats pouring from his body after having no time to rest just to give the perfect performances.

'What? PD?' he exclaim to himself.

Flipping through the proposal as he reads word by word. He then asked, "What happen to Zhang Yixing PD?"

A long pause, " Sir, did you do something bad to get me this project?" Kun raised his eyebrows looking straight to the CEO wondering if the CEO did some dirty work to lend Kun this big project.

The CEO laughs, "Why are you always doubting me? i live by your principle. dont worry i didn't do anything dirty. IQIYI didnt won Yixing hearts this time, there's no higher payment offered to him, no special treatment, while the other station is offering him more. Yixing choose other project."

The CEO clears his throat before continuing, "Now.. this is your project. Don't even think of not accepting this offer, this is a big deal not just for you but also the company."

The CEO stood up and sits beside him, "This is your chance Cai xukun!" The CEO pats his shoulder.

scooting a step away from the CEO, Kun replied, "I don't think im in that level to be PD, I need to show more before i could take this project.."

Irritated by this The CEO stands furiously, "Don't you even look at the proposal i gave you?! Lisa will be the dance mentor! this is a huge exposure! win-win game for everyone!"

Kun rolled his eyes, "I need time to think this through"

"Plus this is a 6 months contract.. i wont be able to focus on my music, my variety shows, my tour, there's a lot to be considered.." kun said as he ruffled his semi wet hair.

"You still can do other work, we will support you. " The CEO said as he lend his hands on Kun's shoulder.

"Don't say you are not worthy enough. You've shown tremendous work. You are eligable enough,"

The CEO paused as he tried to read Kun's face, "And note that you aren't Yixing's replacement. You are Kun. They wouldnt offered you if they think you aren't good enough."

Kun smiled, "For once in a very long time sir, your words are very wise." Kun then cracked a laugh, teasing his CEO.

"Thats the Kun i know. I know you are tired we respect you. Your health is important. Please think this through, okay? Take your time." The CEO said as he stood, take his belongings and was about to leave.

As he was about to leave the room, the CEO stopped and turn to Kun, "And who knows maybe you'd be able to meet that past friend of yours" he smiled and leave. Not giving a chance for Kun to replied to him.

Kun laughs as he stood up, put the proposal in the tabel coffee infront of him and looked right through the huge window, the scenery is amazing today. Beautiful weather, the birds can be seen flying freely.

Then the CEO's word got into him, 'what if she joins this show as a trainee..'

a glimpse of his past memories comes to his mind. a hardworking girl with a very genuine smile.

how her eyes are also smiling following the curve of her lips. How every dance moves she makes was done so perfectly and how she keeps focusing on every detail of her performances.

'what if this is the only way to meet her properly.. what if this could be the only way to ask her all the question i didn't get to ask in the past'

The thought of him will be able to see her again, working together to create a perfect performances, catching up to all the journey they both have done makes him cracked a smile.

' I can't believe i'm liking the idea to meet her as a PD and trainee in a survival show. i dont even know if she would join the show. regardless of that matter i still have that 50% chances..' he said to himself while rubbing himself, liking the thought of all the what if's that he made on his own.

He paused as he feels the muscle on his hand

'but first, i need to workout and practices more to be qualified as a PD' he said again as he pats his biceps. grinning ear to ear as he walks to his room, realizing he still wears a freaking robe all this time.

Time passed and the show started tomorrow, he gulp as he sees his reflection on the mirror. 'You are Kun, You can do this. No more backing down this is the real deal. lets just focus!' he thens wash his face with cold water.

THE FIRST MEETING

Kun walks in to the set and greet every staff he sees. Everyone here respected him because he's really the real life result of how a survival show can make a very successful idol.

Meeting with the mentor went perfectly fine, every mentor is being supportive to one another and Ella really took a very good care of Kun. She guides him well and often jokes around with him.

Meeting one trainee after the other was also appealing to him, reminds him of how he used to be in the past. after announcing the 70th trainee he flips his trainee portfolio just to be stunned at what he will encounter.

The time seems to stop a little bit as he scan through the portfolio, reading her name, looking at her picture, reading all of her info's that was written in that paper.

'It's really her' he said to himself

then the big screen shows the logo of the company 'AMG' and that snapped him back to reality.

'She's really here.'

he could feel his hearts went all tingly and his body can't seem to relaxed a tiny bit. he then fix his sitting posture as the trainee walks in.

"Wow, she's really cool." ella exclaimed, smilling really wide. Ella then turn her head to face him "Do you want to let me talk to her or do you want to-" before ella finished her words, kun directly answer her "You can do it this time mentor Ella ."

Ella nod as she took the mic that was infront of her.

Before Ella starts a lot of trainees could be heard gasping and talking as she enters the room

"Is that really her?"

"wow. she's really cool"

"how can she be this cool"

"i want to be her"

" can she sits beside me.."

Ella laughs as she heard most of the trainees gasping for this trainee, as that trainee finally arrives to the room Ella starts to talk, "Hello there. Please introduce yourself"

Yuxin nod and bows, "Hello everyone, im Liu Yuxin a trainee from AMG company" she smiles as she introduces herself while looking straight to the camera that is in the very end of the table.

"Right, are you the only representative from your company?" Ella asked again

Yuxin nod, "Yes." she said still looking to the camera.

"can't she see me? why isnt she looking at me while answering my question.." Ella pouts as she began to asked Yuxin again, "Do you know who you are talking to?"

Yuxin nods. "Yes, mentor Ella " she said as she keeps looking at the camera, "Yuxin! Im here please look at me.." Ella pouts as she waved her hands high enough so Yuxin could see. Kun even point Ella as a reflex to help Yuxin see Ella's position.

Looking quite shock yuxin bows, "ah mentor Ella you were there all this time.. I'm sorry i didnt see you anywhere so i thought we are in a conference call or something" Yuxin scratch her head lightly as she bows again for the second time while smiling shyly.

She then proceed to take a seat closest to where she stands and greet the other trainee that has sit in that area.

everyone's laugh at the cuteness Yuxin shows, but only one person who seems to hold it very well. "Yuxin is very funny." Ella said as she laughs and noticed a very weird look at Kun's face. "Why aren't you laughing? is this not your type of joke Kun PD?" She nudge his shoulder lightly

Kun finally lets a laughter, "I just held it in before, but when you looked at me like that i realized i can't hold it anymore.." Ella laughs, "That's okay just loosen up, just be yourself.." she whisper so no one hears it beside her and Kun.

Long after that, all the trainees has come to the room and foods were served. all the trainees are happily eating and chatting here and there.

But Kun seems to keep on checking yuxin on the corner of his eyes. Half believing this aint true and half believing this is true.

'Why does she looks so skinny? Why does she looking so fragile..' he said to himself while still taking a peak at her.

Then at that moment he realized somethings wrong, all the meats were only served in the middle of the table, leaving the vegetables and side garnish at the end of the table where yuxin were seated.

Without further thinking Kun stands up and took the meat dishes in front of him and walks toward her.

the trainees gasping upon seeing Kun up close, "Kun PD walks this way omg.."

Before he realized he was already standing besides her seat, bending down to put the dishes infront of her, "Here, have some of this too"

Yuxin who before was talking to chai zuoyi, startled a bit. She stopped and look at Kun who has bent down right beside her, seeing the meat he gave she can't help but to smile.

The girls screamed in joy and all thanked him as he walks away, away from everybody, away from the crew, and the only place for it is the bathroom. where he could cool himself down.

'What the hell was that Kun..' he scold himself.

as time passes and he has able to cool himself he walks out of the bathroom just to find himself stumbled upon her. Both were shocked as they bumped into each other. Her small body was too fragile that she almost fell.

"Oh, Kun PD hello." she bowed and smiled.

he smiled, "hello, yuxin" he then bowed too.

both of them just stood there, no one is moving, no one is even starting a conversation. just a silent, awkward moments with both of them looking a mt each other.

breaking the silence yuxin bowed again, "then i'll be going back first" she was about to leave when Kun called her, "Yuxin."

startled yuxin turn her back and look at Kun, "You don't have to be so formal with me.. there's no camera here." he smiled .

'This is me, Yuxin. Cai xukun.' he told himself.

Yuxin bowed again and replied, "Oh, Kun PD.. theres no way i could do that.. It will be disrespectful, this is also our first meeting each-" she waved both of her hand to the left and to the right signaling she can't do what Kun suggested her to do. as yuxin tries to explain, Kun cuts her "This.. is our first.. meeting?" he asked.

silence.

Kun eye's widened and his eyebrow furrowed while Yuxin eyes shows how clueless she is.

Breaking the long staring contest, she replied "Ahh, you're right. This isn't our first.." Yuxin smiled, so contagious it makes Kun smiled happily too.

"Right? So you do remember." Kun said smiling to her.

"This is our second meeting, the first one was at the introduction time back in the room before, right?" she said with a very gentle voice.

As kun was about to respond, some trainess called her from a far. "Liu Yuxin!" They paused before continuing, "Hurry up, lets go back!"

Yuxin replied to that trainee and excuse herself as she gets back to the room leaving Cai Xukun stunned on his own.

'She.. doesn't remember?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 907 23
This story is based on Love020/ A slight smile so charming . This is an AU story. Not all love stories are like water in a canal, some are meandering...
2.3K 209 31
"I guess even though the feelings never change, the attraction just got deeper in a different way." Zhang Xia Li didn't expect her encounter with the...
18.4K 917 26
A little bit bts (behind the scenes) around Liu Yuxin (Xin Liu : center of THE9)☔️ and Cai Xukun (as a mentor in reality survival idol show in China...
2.9K 171 24
"We don't yet have our happy ending babe. But I know it will be worth it." "You are worth it, Y/N. I'll hold on until you come back." This is a seq...