The Cursed Alpha | 𝐽.𝐽𝐾

By zepochz

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰... More

ようこそ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
❀ A/N ❀
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?

Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

3.9K 200 68
By zepochz

( There will be a cue on when to start the song, please follow and wear headphones for better read, ty!! )

"For wolves run with the wilderness within. Are you amongst them?"

_____

Y/N's POV...|

To say I am a fan of the sincere weariness heaving in the cold misty air was definitely not the case. Let alone, noticing how all of the figures around me were acting fidgety, nervous, and anxious on what's the future may hold for them was quite unhelpful. Yet, who could have blamed them for feeling those ways? This was all started because I accepted the offer.

Clutching onto the sleeves of my black coat, I observe how everyone was so deep in thought. Frowning, I couldn't help but bring a thought to myself, Have I bring any benefit at all in this? Am I really the cure? No, I shouldn't be feeling too confident. Should I not?

Hastily, I shake my head in despair of the unfavorable pessimistic thought. Yet, soon enough—I realized that action seems to be in vain, It was clearly futile seeing how I was still undoubtedly stuck.

"Are you sure this will work, Hyung?" A husky voice shattering my cavernous thoughts. I turned my head towards the source of the familiar voice. His golden orbs staggering daggers as a visible scowling mark printed onto his eyebrows.

"If my calculations is right, well then yeah. Since we'll leave soon enough—We should be arriving at that cabin near the Northern Pack at around midnight." Mr. Kim's— Wait, No. Namjoon explained. His slender hands curling in and out of his palm.

"Wait, Why wouldn't we just go to the Northern Pack, though? It's easier to get to Aisha—the witch right? ."

"We can't, Tae." Seokjin replied with a heaved sigh. "First of all, remind you that we're going on our own here. We don't even have the permission from The Great Alpha of our pack to go to another pack. If we get caught, we don't know how The Northern Pack will take it."

"And second of all, Lizzy here is from there. She knows how brutal her own pack can be. So, do you want us to die right away or actually make a decent strategy and survive?" With that being said from his own brother, Taehyung choose to act distressed. Gesturing his palm up in the air as he shrugs his shoulder in surrender. "Hey, I'm just asking Hyung."

Seeing that, I lifted my chin up to meet a pair of dark black orbs in curiosity. Tilting my head oddly to the side, I ask towards the one who owns those pair of eyes.

"That makes sense but how will we contact the witch?"

"Lizzy will. We'll wait in the cabin as she calls for the witch to follow her outside the pack and into our cabin." Seokjin replied, his voice sounding too calm for my troubled state.

"And if she's a fraud?" Braving myself up, I ask again with a forced tranquillity to match Seokjin's. My eyebrows perked up in interest as we hold firm eye contact with each other.

"If she's a fraud, then blame Kim Taehyung. He's the one suggested the witch in the first place anyway." The oldest hyung taunted, his eyes moving its way towards Taehyung with a slight smugness to it.

"oH SO NOW YOU'RE BLAMING ME—" Taehyung bitterly shouted back, pitch high in defense. Though, it didn't seem to be that useful to me as I notice how basically most of the group was holding their laughs at a grumpy yet humorous Taehyung.

_____

bewitching.

The word hold such wonders and exquisites that it would be the perfect weight to describe the scene unfolding right before my hazel brown eyes. Pupils dilated, I couldn't simply comprehend the whole transformation of them turning into werewolves—Despite the fact that I have seen a certain someone does it before.

All of the furs remarkably showing off their true colors. Sharp claws contracting in and out of its palm in such a short notice, Fangs sharpening with each seconds passed by my observation. Their whole bones turning into dust to rebuild the biological system of a true wolf. Utterly frozen, A tiny gap had formed between my cold lips.

Such wonderful creatures.

They stood firmly in front of me. Their colors contradicts towards each other. Taehyung's wolf being the one I had seen before when Namjoon injected me. His brown furs looking strangely familiar with Namjoon and Lizzy's furs. Seokjin with the color of dusty grey as his, indicating the sense of protecting. Lastly, Lizzy with the color of light blonde.

Truly, all of them was ever so much spellbinding. Nonetheless, somehow there was a certain and prominent werewolf stood oddly taller than everyone else. Even confused, he was strangely more builded up and had the audacity to even pose in such an imposing way.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

'...There was a leader, called by The Alpha. Not much wiser nor was it older than the elder yet An Alpha held so much weight and responsibility of everything happening in the pack. '

Blurred by my own senses of thoughts, I attract my attention towards this certain wolf, his certain wolf. The colors of jet black was adorning under the glimpse of moonlight between the green leaves above.

Anyone could tell that even though Jungkook is not The Great Alpha, He was born to be one.

As if he was listening to my inner thoughts, Jungkook's wolf turned towards me fully. Striding with its big paws and pointy claws that were strong enough to kill anyone anywhere, He halts right in front of me. Unexpectedly, The wolf lowers his head as if to provocate me to do something.

Hesitantly, I caressed the black wolf.

Grasping my fiery touch with his nape as the wolf seems to be delighted to lean back against my touch. For a moment, My eyes were the only thing that could have move in that situation since I was completely frozen.

Hence, I observe all of them throughly. To my surprise, Each and every one of the wolves also strides towards my small figure—if it was to compare it with them—and nuzzles their nose against my knuckles.

To say I was beyond honored at the gesture is an understatement.

After a moment had passed between me and the werewolves—Jungkook finally lifts his head, His eyes were so clear that I could almost see the reflection of the full-moon from the sky. How it clouded ever so gently with the likely dust effect within his orbs. Feeling oddly connected and sort of attached, I placed my forehead onto his.

He howled silently.

"Ready, big boy?" I whispered, knowing very well how easily Jungkook can hear that. A boisterous growl emits from the back of his throat as a response. Chuckling lightly, I left out a heavy sigh between my lips.

"Let's go, then." With no longing of hesitance, My left hand reached onto his nape as my free hand hold onto his back. With a rather trained moves—I successfully hopped onto his back. Feeling the soft furs brushing against my bare calves were far more embarrassing that I thought it would.

At the exact moment I landed my bottom onto his body—the wolf seems to be strangely giddy. His head tilted towards me shortly before taking the first step as if to test the waters.

Am I really going to run with the wolves?

Am I ready?

[ PLAY THE MUSIC ABOVE ]

The Blackened sky wolf beneath me proceed to test the waters for a few minutes. He then, halts so suddenly against my expectations. Feeling slightest bit of confusion, I turn my head towards the back. Somehow landing my curious earthy eyes towards the other four wolves following Jungkook's one.

So, Jungkook is leading then.

All of them stopping strangely behind Jungkook's form. Getting even more confused, I casted my gaze back to the wolf I'm currently on. Jungkook's wolf tilts his head back, mouth shape contorting into an 'o' shape—and yet again, He howls deeply into the woodland.

Shocked, My ears were quick to catch onto the following howls right behind me. Oddly, Their tune was not much stronger than Jungkook—as if it was not dared enough. Next thing I knew, I felt the tingling sensation from the muscle contracting behind Jungkook's back.

That's where it hit me.

There's blood on your lies,
The sky's open wide.
There is no way for you to hide,
The hunter's moon is shining.

His wolf is running.

I'm running with the wolves, tonight.

I'm running with them,
with Jungkook.

I'm running with the wolves.
I'm running with the—

Paws meeting the ground mercilessly, Jungkook's wolf didn't stop for the slightest bit of time. His muscles contracting each seconds against my hold as I felt the cold breeze of wind grasping my warm cheeks. Soft furs of jet black curling every now and then from the fast changes of wind since Jungkook seems to not slowing down.

He ambushes through the forest, ignoring every small creatures peeking behind. I turn my head towards the back, seeing how there was only two wolves running behind us.

Strange, Where's the others?

Anxious, I started to look around for more as Jungkook kept on running with no remorse. Gladly, Soon enough—Not far from where I was running, My eyes had founded the familiar creatures.

Oh, so they were splitting.

Eyes founding its way towards Lizzy's blonde wolf—I sent her a wide grin. Sort of in hope to tell her that this was a good idea to accept the offer for I felt wordlessly consent to be able to run with these wild creatures.

I'm running with the wolves.

My head hazy with how Jungkook had picked up even more hasty pace than before. Heart thumping with such an immense and insanely wild beat that I almost feel like it could ripped off my chest from how fast Jungkook is going.

Clutching more onto his nape, I accidentally whimpered from the cold foggy air. Feeling the wind blowing right onto my face was more than enough thrilling. The feeling, the emotions it gave onto the pit of my stomach was beyond than what I have thought.

Oddly enough,
I even feel free.

Passing by each and every one of the tall conifer trees, a thought had crossed my mind all so suddenly. Noticing how a bunch of leaves strangely swinging from its current state due to the fast-changing of gust, I embraced my own cavernous thoughts.

Is this what werewolves feel as they run?

Do they feel free?

Perhaps, even Becoming one with the wilderness?

A soft smile casted across my face as I have seem to be deep in thought of these wild creatures. How mysterious are they? Enough Minutes passed by, I had somehow felt unusual and unknown towards the current time. Clueless, My eyes wandered itself towards the surroundings.

As if it were to answer my confusion, the forest seems very unusual. Not a sense of the familiarity did I found within it. Soon enough, My earthy eyes had successfully caught the differences.

It was in their nature, their elements.

I'm running with the wolves, tonight.

Where are we?

[ MUSIC ENDS ]

_____

"Madam, here's your tea."

Soft disembodied voice cuts through the appalling silence from within the dim lit room as a woman perked her head towards the outside world through the open windows. Her dazzling outfit filled with ambers and emeralds seems to be a lot shinier tonight.

At the mention of her title, she turns her head leisurely towards the boy with a hot cup of tea resting in his palm. Despite it being so heated, the brown parted-haired boy managed to proceed on staying calm. His face stoic and emotionless.

"Ah, you need to be more expressive you know? I can't work with people who always act as if they have masks on." Snorted the woman as she picked up the said cup of tea without her bare hands.

The object completely floating in the air, soaring its way towards the woman's lips— and yet, the boy was still calmly observing the older woman in front of him. His eyes cold and distant, not baring for movements as he awaits for something.

"What do you want, kiddo?" Asked the woman, putting the glass down—now with her bare hands—onto the small antique table beside her slim figure. The small table was so old and historical that the woman doesn't even dared to cast a spell onto it.

Despite her daily occupation.

"Madam Aisha, I'm here to give you the whereabouts of our guests which I believe they have arrived." The boy answered, still not moving any inch.

"Did your senses caught it?"

"Yes."

"Well done, kiddo. Prepare my bag then, I will be off from tomorrow's night." The woman calmly answered, grabbing onto a yet again wooden material object that has a sharp point at one of the end. The structure oddly looking like a stick. Then, Swiftly creating invisible pattern into the air—She hummed certain words.

Surprisingly, a blue sparkling butterfly appears right at her sight. As if it was just bloomed from the wooden stick she's holding. At the magical appearance, a quite the smug smile casted on her face.

"Very well Madam. Shall I come with you as well for tomorrow's night?"

"Of course. What will I do without your generous assistance?". The woman replied teasingly, her eyes staring blankly onto the butterfly that has now soaring openly through the night sky.

"It's gonna be a long journey, Hoseok."

The butterfly turns into black dusts.

____

Lovesss!!

Thank you so much for 50k. I was really shock since this was beyond my imagination. Like I'm not kidding shsjsjsj every one of you—silent readers or not— I still appreciate for the time and chances you give me to read this book.
Thank you <3

Pls stay healthy and ily.

Oh and btw, this is the visual presentation for Jung Hoseok.

^ shusshh, he's not the usual sunshine you know ;)

-Z, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
105K 3.7K 43
Namjoon: prince of werewolves Taehyung: prince of vampires Seokjin: orifiel/ angels who protect the forest Yoongi: death J hope : guardian angel...
283K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
73.6K 3.1K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...