Promise me? [under constructi...

By iconicjooniie

"promise me ?" "I promise." Two boys from two totally different lifestyles one day bump into each other when... More

Introduction 😌
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
christmas crack (pt1)
christmas crack (pt2)
030
pt2
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
Epiolgue

special chapter

44 2 14
By iconicjooniie

Yes I wanted to whip a taekook proposal up since all that other shit happened.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this

Taehyung sits at home waiting by the door for Jungkook to bring that ass into the house.

He's been waiting all day, he misses his boyfriend but he can't help to feel that something is off.

Taehyung sighs and decides to get dressed.

He goes upstairs and slides on a pair of black pants with a baby blue sweater and heads out the door.

The wind is a little harsh as he makes his way down the street internally yelling at himself for not grabbing a jacket.

"out of all days to be stupid ,why today ?!" he says outloud.

He finds himself wandering into a park, his park.

He sits in his seat that he's sat in for over 22 years now and he stares at the slide.

Flashback

mommy , catch me ."

Taehyung runs into the slide and ducks down waiting for his mother to find him.

His mother runs after him only to be grabbed and taken away as she looks at the top of her baby boys head.

"mommy come find me ."

Taehyung sits in place waiting for his mother to find him.

Soon the sun starts to set leaving a 4 year old Taehyung to finally give up and start to search for his mother.

"mommy?" The sun is gone and Taehyung stands in the middle of the dark park alone.

Tears start to leave his eyes as he quickly walks over to a bench.

He hopes his mother comes back for him.

The boy falls asleep on the bench hoping his in sight for someone to help him.

With the only thing on his mind is his mothers face.

"Taehyung what's wrong ?"

Taehyung snaps out of his daydream tears running down his face as Jungkook pulls him into a hug.

"Kook i'm so sorry." He sobs into Jungkook Jacket shaking as Jungkook wraps Taehyung's jacket around him.

"I knew you would be here , it's okay bun." Jungkook strokes his hair softly while picking him up to sit on the bench.

Taehyung automatically wrapped his arms around Jungkooks torso and hugged him like his life deepened on it.

Jungkook kept running his hands through Taehyung hair to sooth them as Taehyung hears something near the bench.

"Baby it's okay." He hears faintly.

He looks over to the bushes , the ones he see so clearly in his flashbacks and he sees a women smiling back at him.

She looks about his age or a little older , he observes her from Jungkook's lap until she spoke again.

"Don't cry my baby, Mommy will always be with you ." She says in a soft tone and offering her smile to the boy.

Taehyung remembers that voice clearly , he remembers that smile as the lady steps forwards just a bit he remembers that face , he remembers that outfit.

Everything coming back to him so clearly , everything hitting him at once he knows this lady.

"Mommy." He says and reaches his hand out with tears now streaming down his face.

She disappears.

Taehyung sobs again , his mother so far from him. He cries wishing he could spend days with her.

Jungkook heard everything, a tear falls out his eye as he holds onto Taehyung a little tighter.

"come on bun." He stands up with Taehyung and Takes him home.

The next day.

Taehyung wakes up to no Jungkook next to him.

Taehyung steps out of bed and heads to the kitchen and sees a note.

"get dressed with the clothes the maid hands you , and meet me at this location in 3 hours."

Taehyung looks at the time

" ITS 5:30 WTF " Taehyung says shocked as the maid laughs a little.

He turns around embarrassed.

"why did he let me sleep that long ." He asks her

"he said you had a rough night." She grabs his hand and leads him up the steps.

"Ugh let the torture begain."

The maid leave out the room after she finishes her work and leads Taehyung to the next place

a restaurant

Taehyung slowly makes his way to the front door when he hears Jungkook call him.

"hm?" Taehyung turns around and sees Jungkook slowly walking towards him dressed in a fancy attire

"what's the occasion?" Taehyung asks when Jungkook reaches him.

"You." Jungkook answers simply while taking his hand in his and leading him into the building.

"Jeon." he says to the front desk and is led to the top of the building.

"Taehyung , take a seat love." Taehyung takes a seat across from Jungkook.

"What are we here for Goop ? " Taehyung says smiling at the sight in the front of him.

"I just wanted to enjoy this night with my fiancé why else."Jungkook says innocently

Taehyung sits quietly at his words ....."your f-fiancé? " Taehyung lip trembles as Jungkook slips onto his knee.

"Taehyung , my love , do you know how much I absolutely adore you ? My baby I love you so much. I love the way you smile at me , it makes me feel like i'm the only person in this world. When you smile at me it's like the oxygen is sucked out of my lungs. You are my beginning and you are my end , you are what makes me feel complete and I never would've thought that I would fall inlove , I never thought I would fall this deep either. Your laugh, the way your eyes crinkle, your voice, your personality, your affection, your love, your face , YOUR FUCKING FACE ughhh i will never get over how beautiful you are , my baby , my whole heart , my entire reason for being. I love you so freaking much. I wish there was a higher word for love because love doesn't get my point across. The love I have for you runs so deeply that it pains me , I feel it so deep in my heart. My love for you is for infinite. I couldn't see my myself living without your cheeky laugh or our late night conversations or our little street fights.  My baby , my everything, my Taehyung, would you let me make you happy for the rest of your life, will you allow me to love you forever , will you allow me to call for you even on my death bed, will you allow us to meet at the gates so we can live on in a different life. Will you allow me to be your husband that treats you like the baby you are , the only light in my life, the only thing that keeps me going , the only thing that makes my life brighter. Taehyung my love, will you marry me?"

Jungkook says while tears stream down his eyes looking up at Taehyung so vulnerable.

Taehyung stares back at Jungkook still in shock.

The man , the man that he feels like he's known his entire life, the man that makes him feel free , the man that makes him feel like he's living in a dream , the man he adores so much has put his all into this night and put his whole heart into Taehyung's hands. Taehyung looks at the man infront of him and smiles while tears never stops flowing.

It's like suddenly it's only the both of them in this world. The air has become still as they both look into each others eyes.

Taehyung stands and crotches to where Jungkook is currently kneeling.

Taehyung looks at the man very deeply and says silently

"yes , I will love you forever."

Jungkook sobs as Taehyung grabs the boys bringing him , the boy he loves with everything in him close to him. Sobbing into his shoulder "Taehyung , Thank you , oooh thank you so much , I love you , I love you so much please never forget " Taehyung now sobs into Jungkooks hair trying to get even closer hugging the man so tightly afraid to let go as if this is a dream.

Jungkook stands up with Taehyung's hand in his helping Taehyung stand.

"are you sure ?" Jungkook pulls the box out of his pocket and opens it

Soon as Taehyung sees the ring he Jumps onto Jungkook making the ring fall off the building.

"AHHH TAEHYUNG YOU DUMB BITCH "

"YOU DUMB FUCK WE SHOULDNT HAD BEEN STANDING THIS CLOSE TO THE EDGE."

They both laugh as they run to the main of the building to find the ring.

Love .

"I love you , to infinity."

uhhhhh sorry I suck at romance 🤡 but i wanted to write this this chapter bc I felt like it was time.

Sorry it's so late , but i needed to think about how I would write it 😂😂😂

again sorry if this is ass but Thank you for reading !!!!!!!

I have another book out rn with hella slow updates bc it was something I thought about in the shower

umm yea 💀💀💀

But thank you for reading 🤩🤩🤩🤩

OH YEAH NON PROOF READ🤪🤪🤪🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 13.3K 140
"𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖...
164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.8M 89.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...