LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.

6.2K 362 58
By YourBae04et

You don't have to ask me twice" he smirked as he pushed her towards the wall . He quickly removed her robe with expertise before sleeping her panties off too.He pinned her to the nearest wall kissing the life out of her , she sucked his lower lip gaining a wild moan from him, he squeezed her butt and kneaded it in his hands as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him still not breaking the kiss, she grind her waist to his growing bulge , she rubbed her wet core on his denim clad crotch desperate for any friction she could get.

Both were out of breath, Sid  breaks the kiss and attacks her neck nipping and biting her soft flesh  , Sana moans and hold his head threading her fingers on his hair. Sid biting her neck, his breath warm his hands rough yet soft .

"baby..........." sana moans 

"what sweetie??" sid replied still licking her neck, wetting her neck while pinching her pebble like nipples with one hand.

"you okay? I am hurting you?" he asked concerned

"No baby, you can never do that" she said genuinely

"Then what is it sweetheart?" He asked continuing his sweet sweet torture

I am starving"she confessed slowly still panting 

"hmm" sid replied licking her down her neck to valley between her breasts.

"Sidharth I am really starving" she said pleading

Sid laughed at this and said , yup me too, lets eat something first, both agrees to it and Sana wore her robe again and Sid went to wash himself before dinner , before he came out,  Sana had already served the dinner , they sat together having food and talking about things, Sana as usual telling him every small details of her week's stay at the "house" and how much she missed him last week, they  finished their dinner and went to bed and while talking about Delhi and the things he was doing there , " so since you are here, I am assuming your work is done there?" asked Sana hopeful

Sid face fell but he replied "hmmm, the things are not done yet baby, but I am here because I was missing you like crazy and I have to leave in few hours , I have to catch first flight of morning as I need to be there at 10 am meeting, and I have one last meeting on Tuesday then I will be here"

she was sad and and so was he , both of them never thought that it will be this difficult to pass two weeks , Sid pulled her in his arms, kissed her forehead saying baby just few more days, we have passed major part of it ,I love you with all my heart, she kissed him and they made love all night. 

They slept for around two hours and then he woke up as he had to catch his flight, he got ready and left for the airport, sana wanted to go and drop him there but he told her to take rest as she have to  go ack to the house today and did not let her drop him

He reached Delhi and reached his flat , Vikas was out so he quickly got ready and went to attend his meeting. He had another busy day but one thing that came out of it was Rishabh's  positive response of shifting back , he still did not confirm his coming back but he said he will consider the offer.

Vikas came back home and they were sitting on the couch talking,  Sidharth was telling him about Rishabh and Radhika saga  and told him that of things doesn't turn out well than he will have an huge employment interview and a test for selected chefs on Tuesday for employing a new chef, they were chatting about all these things and just then Vikas noticed a huge hickey on Sidharth's neck ,he took a closer look trying his best not to attract Sid's attention to that, and confirming whether it's a hickey or something else, taking a closer look he saw many scratch marks on his shoulders too, he got angry and extremely worried for Sana, he wanted to break few bones of Sidharth but he obviously knew that combat with hulk is not an option so he decided to confront him.

V- Sid , where were you last night??

Sid got into his secretive mode.

S- yahi tha, Kaha jayunga, kal kaam thoda jyada tha so office main hi ruk gaya tha.

Vikas is now fuming in anger now. He was angry of how could he cheat on Sana, after knowing how much she love and miss him .

V- Sid, is there something you would want to share??

Sid again trying to play it cool

S -no, noting of such, all  good , all normal.

Vikas left the room and went inside ,
Main Sana ko kya bolunga , mujhe nai laga tha Sidharth Kabhi aisa karega, kuch din main hi Sid badal gaya? Sidharth I didn't expected this from you, he was very angry and disturbed and then he decided to address the elephant in the room.
V- Sidharth mujhe nai laga tha tu aisa kareaga??
How could you do this to Sana?
You know how much she love you??

Sidharth now got confused at his anger and acquisitions, he was completely unaware of all the accusations he was thrown at.

S- Tu kya bol raha hai??
Kya kia hai maine??
I know she love me and out of all people you are one of the few who knows how much I love her.
Abhi suddenly kya hua tujhe??

V-mujhe? Mujhe kya hua?
You are asking me that??
Just a week Sid , just one week you were apart with each other and you cheated on her??

Sid was hell of confused, he was not able to understand a single thing he is saying and the reason for his saying and thinking all this .

S- hua kya hai batyega, but shanti se?

V- yeh?? What is this?
Now don't tell me an army of cats attacked your office last night and you single handedly fought with then and that's why this marks?
Now Vikas was blowing-smokes-from-his-ears angry.

Sid went near the mirror to look at what he was saying and was shocked to se the hickey and nail marks on his neck and shoulders and started laughing like anything.

V- kya hua tujhe?

S- yeh? Were you all angry for this?

V- shouldn't I be?
Asked Vikas with furrowed brows.

S- not that I know off .
And laugh again.

After few seconds he calmed and said , "you were correct about the cats last night, the only difference is there wasn't an army, there was just on cat, a wild one, aapki Khushi "

Vikas relaxed for a second but still went back to his protective brother zone.

"What do you mean?" He asked again

S- I mean that this marks are by  my wild cat Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, actually yesterday I had a rather free day, and I had not much to do , she was also out and no one was there at home also, when I called her the night before she was missing me bad and Mera toh you already know that how difficult it is for me to pass each day without her_"
He raised an eyebrow at Vikas asking of he agrees to the last statement or not, but Vikas maintained a poker face.

"__ anyways so where was I??
Yes , I was saying that I was missing her like hell so I decided to surprise her and booked my flight tickets for yesterday though at first I wanted to tell you about it then I thought that you won't be able to keep a secret this big so I decided against telling you and lied to you about extra work and staying late at office and I catch the evening flight and reached Mumbai meet her and then came back early morning for the meeting ."

Vikas was listening with utmost concentration and seeing in his eyes he knew that he was telling the truth but  still he have doubts at the back of his mind he doesn't want Sana to ever get hurt and he be the reason for it .

V- I don't know what to say, I am still not convinced.

S- fine , aaj Saturday hai, kal Sana ka last day of shoot hai, she will be out tomorrow night ,you can ask her the next day.

V- you crazy ??
I can't live for three days with this, I am going back today anyways, I will meet her today only. And if she doesn't confirm the story , don't ever show me your face again.

S- and what if she does.

V- then you are fine.

S-  no no no, can't let you go so easily, you almost killed me with your accusations, I need something big from you.

V-  we will see about it.
He was still dull.

S- if she confirms the "story"__

He air qoutes the term

"__ you will take us on international trip"

V- if she does, then for sure. Nothing will make me happier.

Sid relaxes his face and said in a serious tone.
"Baba,Sun,  I love her, I have been with so many girls all my life but this is the first time I can say with full confidence that I am in love, this is the first time I feel loved and cared for, and it's not for anything but for me, she has seen me in my very worst, my absolute worst and still she stood by me against every one, she took all the pains all the hate from everyone just to support me, do you think I am so low that I will ever hurt her, I will betray her , and for what ? Sex? If I have to I will be with her all my life without sex, that's not any important, sex is not important , the girl is important, Shehnaaz is important, and I swear upon my life I will never break her trust, I will never break her heart , I will never hurt her and I will be with her forever"

Sid had tears in his eyes and Vikas was also a bit emotional, he hugged Sid and said " I will be the happiest , you know that, right??"

Sid- I guess I do.
They both smiled amidst tears and then
"But that doesn't mean I won't confirm this" said Vikas with a smirk .
I am leaving for airport in an hour , I will be there in afternoon ,and I will meet her in evening, you better be telling the truth.

S- Hain ja Kar le pata .
He said annoyed but sun the waterfall restaurant in Philippines is damm good as far I heard.

Both of them smiled and they again hugged each other, Vikas left the room to get ready for airport and Sid stayed there thinking about Sana and how he is missing her and how much he wanted to receive her when she come out of the house.

Vikas reached Mumbai and he was still not 100 percent convinced about Sid's story, his heart was saying that what Sid is saying is correct but his mind was still not ready to blindly trust him , he called the production of MSK asking them if he could be a part of the show and they agreed and he reached the house instantly , Sana was ecstatic to see him and ran to hug him, he hugged her even tighter , she felt that there is something not right with him , she asks him about it and he said there is something he wants to talk to her about that but not right now  , he needs some time alone with her , she felt the seriousness of his tone and they made their way towards the glass room , he signal the crew to not record this conversation and then they talked about the things Sidharth told him.

V-  Dekh Khushi main tujhe jyada ghooma fira ke Kuch nai puchna chahta, just tell me one thing straight , were you out last night or were you here in this house only?

S- kyun , kya hua ?? All good , Tu pareshan lag Raha??

V- just tell me this .

S- hmm, okay fine , is main itni kya badi baat hai , you know Friday is a free day so yea as always I was out last night also. But hua kya yeh toh bata.

V- ab bas ek aur baat bata,
Did you met Sid last night?

Sana got shocked, sid told her and no one knows about his visit and she felt a bit shy and said no without much thinking about it.
Vikas was angry and sad hearing her answer.
She felt his discomfort and decided to talk to him.

S- what's the matter Piyush?
Kya hua hai ? Tu yeh kyun puch raha hai ki main Sid we mili ya nahi??

Vikas did not said anything just looked at her with pain in his eyes.

Sana realised the seriousness and told him the truth.

S- Sun, yes I met him, he came to Mumbai last night and we were together all night last night and then he left early morning, but hua kya why are you so worried.

He took a deep relaxing breath and hit her head lovingly.

" Pehle nai bata sakti thi , tujhe pata hai main kitne tension main tha , main subah se kitna pareshan hu tujhe koi idea bhi nai hai"

S- but hua kya, aisa bhi kya ho gaya.

V- rehne de, that's not important, what's important was that he was with you.

S- but I want to know, what's the matter, something happened to him?? Is he good?? Sab thik hai na??

V- oh my god, chill Sab thik hai , he is good , all's good nothing to worry about .

S- For kya baat hai?

V- Kya baat hai?? Kuch nai? All good?

S- Vikas.
She said raising her eyebrows.

V- okay aacha, I was worried about you.

S- me? How?

V- actually Sid did not came back home last night, tujhe toh pata hi hai we both are living together on Delhi and when he did not came back home last night and today morning when we were talking I saw a huge hickey and marks on him , I got worried bad angry.

Sana blushed hard .

V-  When I asked him about it he said he was in office and I thought, you know what I thought 😉 so I was angry and then he told me that he was with you and I was still not convinced so I decided to ask you about it and then you denied and I was heartbroken but then when you agreed I relaxed .

Sana was blushing red by now.They chatted about few more things and now it as night and Vikas decided to stay back till finale.

Next morning everyone woke up, sana was real happy after months, she was happy that this is her last day at shoot and she wont have to come back again and now she can live her life the way she want, she can now use the Yass island tickets which she got during finale and will take Sid along and have great fun there. They had one last task in which girls and guys have to impress Paras and Sana and shehbaaz had to choose the winner, the task was fun from girls side but Sana refused to participate in that so the boys had no change of impressing her , it was evening before they knew it  and everyone went to get ready one last time in this show for Finale shoot. 

Sana got ready and she wore a magnificent olive lehanga with deep off shoulder neck blouse and a light net duppatta, she wore a golden maang tika and gold earrings. She completed her looks with few gold bangles and high heels . As always she was looking damm beautiful.

Vikas told everyone that this show is abut love and anyone who thinks they found their true love here write the name of that person in their cue card , no one is bound to write any name , "write the name of the person whose name is written in your heart"  said vikas.

Sana did not write anyone's name saying "I am in love with someone else, and there is only one person in the whole world with whom my heart belongs to, i can not even think about anyone but him, I can't do it"

vikas- if you can't think about anyone but him then why did you agree to do this show, you knew from the beginning the concept of this show.

Sana- but then I didn't knew I an in too deep. I didn't knew it be this difficult , that it would pain so much.I thought i will be able to do it. but i can't do it, i know all of you think its my fault , that I am wrong so yes I agree but I cannot do anything about it.

vikas- if you are in love how could you be wrong, you are not wrong, i am very happy for you and i am sure all of this people here is also very happy for you, now go , run , complete your love story.

ja apna SIDNAAZ pura kar, go NAAZ, go to your SID.

That's all she wanted to hear and she smiled her genuine maybe for the first time in this show and she hugged vikas, it was a love filled bone breaking hug and she kissed his cheeks and then hugged shehbaaz and she ran , she ran like Cinderella ran after midnight, the only difference was  , Cinderella ran from her prince and sana ran to his Prince.

But the moment she stepped out of the first main door her face fell  thinking about Sidharth's absence, she was sad that she will have to wait for two days for him to come back ,she will have to wait for two day to hug him to see him . she was lost in her thoughts when she saw something and she could not believe her eyes.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 18K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
64K 7K 22
its story of a two unknown soul get bonded in the form of marriage. both meet in a sudden circumstances and fell in love with each other. he is mat...
254K 20.2K 25
*Winner of Wattpad India 2020 Awards in the Fanfiction category* The male and female protagonists of this story are inspired by #SidNaaz. It is about...
1.1M 76.6K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡