Remnant's Wolverine (Wolverin...

Por jushait

(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your pa... M谩s

Enter Wolverine
Initiation
Players and Pieces
The Burden
Forever Fall
The Stray
Welcome to Beacon
Man and Mutants
omg holy fuck
A Minor Inconvenience
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 1
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 2
Round One
Never Miss A Beat
Something's Wrong
New Life, New Problems
Daughter
Two In One Body
That Day
Hope
Long Time No See
Complicated Reunion
Fight For What's Right
The Wolverine
The Truth
Down Memory Lane
Argus
Our Way
Ace-Operatives
Sparks
Gone To Shit
Confession
Out In The Open
With Friends Like These
Divide And Conquer
Strings
A Cinderella Story
War
...
Round Two

Goodbye

2.5K 51 37
Por jushait

The scene opens with the clanks of turning gears found over the headmaster's office, with Professor Ozpin himself walking back to his desk and pouring himself a drink from his teapot as he watches the Vytal Festival Tournament's roulette system deciding the next match.

Oobleck: (over the broadcast) Alright, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!

Port: It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina, from Atlas! And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos, from Beacon!

Ozpin seats himself behind his desk and takes a sip from his cup as he stares at the "randomized" fight to be.

Y/N was sitting on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. Suddenly a knock is heard and the door opens.

Wade: (creeping through the door) Hey Y/N-Buddy, you okay?

Y/N: (Not looking at him) What do you want?

Wade: I brought you some food. (Enters the room and brings in a tray of food) I think you need to eat if you want to stay alive.

Y/N: You didn't steal this, did you?

Wade: What?! Of course not! (Y/N points at a desk and Wade's wallet was lying there) well, technically I didn't. I stole a guy's wallet and bought the food with his money.

Y/N: Damn it, Wade. (Pulls out his scroll) I'm gonna watch the fight, got nothin' else to do.

Down in the arena of Amity Colosseum, Pyrrha is still looking hesitant and distracted while Penny politely salutes her opponent.

Penny: (hands on her hips in excitement) Sal-u-tations, Pyrrha Nikos! It's an honor to finally meet you!

The troubled Pyrrha doesn't respond, looking at her hands as she clenches them in attempted determination.

Penny: (not noticing Pyrrha's reluctance) This is going to be so much fun!

In the same structure behind closed doors, Ruby Rose is still facing down an up-and-standing Mercury Black, who's smugly smiling at the younger girl's confusion.

Ruby: Mercury, what are you doing? You were hurt! Why... (narrows her eyes in suspicion) What's going on? Mercury doesn't answer, still grinning with malice.

Ruby: Fine. If you're not going to tell me... (she attempts to move around him, but he blocks her path, then does it again when she sidesteps)

Oobleck: (over the announcement system to draw Ruby's attention away) Fighters, are you ready?

Mercury smirks.

Penny beams widely in anticipation, but Pyrrha is still looking around as if in a daze, though she manages a small scowl at her opponent, her weapons Miló and Akoúo̱ already in hand.

Oobleck: (counting down as General James Ironwood calmly sits to observe the fight, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren cheer for their teammate while Jaune Arc simply watches anxiously, and Emerald Sustrai leans forward with a glare) 3, 2, 1... (Oobleck leans forward) BEGIN!

Suddenly, Penny is surrounded by Floating Array, gesturing the swords around to her command before launching a volley of them at Pyrrha, who runs towards them and leaps though or deflects each aimed blade. The swords fly into the air until they turn around and come back to the fight.

Mercury: (looking back at Ruby) Showtime.

He goes forward, blocking Ruby's path with his arms outstretched, restraining her movements no matter where she moves.

Panicked, she grimaces and spins forward, becoming a blur of red and petals rocketing toward Mercury, only for the villain to kick her twice mid-dash with Talaria and knock her to the ground. He advances on her just as she gets out her Scroll, about to push the button to call for help when a bullet sends the device flying out of her hand.

Mercury: (lowering his leg from its kick) Let's just keep this between us friends. (he moves towards her)

Pyrrha, now having returned the shield to her back, twirls the javelin to block each sword swipe of Penny's, dropping her weapon when she needs to somersault away after being hit by a slash, only to magnetically return it to her hand as Penny readies another wave of blades.

Port: My word! What a tremendous display by Miss Polendina!

Fully glowering, Pyrrha rushes forward and jumps on an incoming sword, swinging down on Penny, only to have the assault halted by a collection of blades, though she leaps away from the retaliatory slice as Penny backs away as well. She tries to defend against the multitude of swords with the length of her weapon, but is forced back regardless, prompting Pyrrha to roll the shield from her back onto her arm with her polarity.

Nora: (cheering with her arms wide alongside a fist-pumping Ren and worried Jaune) Whoo, yeah! Goooo Pyrrha!

Despite the cheers, Pyrrha isn't doing well, looking down to see her Semblance's black energy bend the weapons in her hands unnaturally for a split second. Emerald narrows her gaze further, continuing to concentrate on Pyrrha.

Ruby attempts to block a kick from Mercury with her arms, but gets a face-full of boot. Next he fires a shot but she manages to duck then barely misses being hit by his downward kick and leaps over his leg, spiraling past him, this time getting much father down the corridor. She kicks off of the wall and falls to the ground, pumping her arms as she runs for the exit.

Pyrrha spins wildly as she deflects and dodges each sword, until she gets close enough to Penny to deliver a few slashes with the spear, sending her flying back as Pyrrha bats aside the blades called to their wielder's aid. Penny slides to a stop and makes a new series of motions, the weapons folding up until she's circled by several laser rifles, a few of which open fire on the approaching champion.

Pyrrha avoids the blasts and fights off the remaining swords with her blade until she slides into position to charge at Penny and knock her back. Pyrrha straightens with a victorious grin that disappears into dizziness, just as she sees Penny rocketing forward, weapons firing behind her like a jetpack so she can leap into the air, then come down as an energized meteor on her opponent.

Rolling back to her feet, Pyrrha doesn't expect a sword to knock her shield off, then another to do the same for her blade. She tries to get the latter back with her magnetism, but has to use the power to send a flying sword back at Penny's side. It disappears behind Penny, only for her to grin and raise her arms as several appear above her, aimed to strike.

With Emerald still squinting down on the arena, the sharp sound of Emerald's Semblance is heard as Penny's eight swords double, then triple, multiplying into an unreal thicket of blades.

At the sight of this, Pyrrha unsteadily steps back, both in reality where the eight swords are ready to go forth and in the hallucinated world, where the cloud of weapons thicken to even block the crowds around her.

Penny sends them all forward, few in reality and hundreds strong in Pyrrha's mind, who is left with no choice but to spread her arms and send out a magnetized shockwave.

Each blade is sent reeling back to Penny, who is also unintentionally affected by the Semblance attack clutching her chest in pain. Pyrrha only has a brief moment to understand what's happening before Penny's arms are spread wide as she gasps, the strings attached to her own weapons curling around her left arm and midsection, which are crumpled by the force with the ease of an aluminum can.

Y/N and Wade in the dorm room dropped their food and stared at the screen, not believing what's in front of them.

Y/N: Pyrrha.. (sits up straight).

There is a moment of darkness, cut by the wire slicing through the electronics in Penny's torso to reveal a shocked Pyrrha, and the entire stadium watching the now unmoving swords drop to the ground.

A piece of fabric flutters to the arena floor, only to be pinned by the point of a falling blade, away from the torn halves of Penny Polendina.

Pyrrha stares in abject horror, eyes wide and mouth agape.

Port: (straightening in shock at the revelation alongside Oobleck, and with Ozpin standing up from his chair back at Beacon) No!

While the remains of Penny's missing arm spark with electricity from the exposed wiring inside, her big green irises, now looking like camera shutters, slowly expand so her dark, lifeless pupils take up most of her eyes with the sound of a machine shutting down.

In an Atlas laboratory, a balding white-bearded man watches the live footage on the news, his hand gripping the armrest of his chair tightly.

The crowds are still terrified by the sight, and miles away in Mountain Glenn, Grimm of all kinds turn toward the Colosseum, and begin to charge.

Finally, Ruby turns a corner and emerges from the service tunnel, only to see with her own eyes that she is far too late.

Ruby: (falling to her knees) Penny... (she begins to cry, the tears fall as she sobs miserably)

The levitating arena is lowered back into place under the spotlights, and Mercury appears behind the weeping Ruby, grinning widely at his success in delaying her before stepping back into the Colosseum's maintenance area. Ruby tenses slightly as she hears his footsteps, but slumps forward once again as the door noisily swings shut.

Oobleck: (putting a hand up to his ear) Broadcast, what are you doing? Kill the feed!

Broadcast Op: (over the earpiece) Something's wrong! We don't have control of the cameras! We can't even stop the broadcast!

Oobleck: What!? How is that possible!?

In answer, the background behind the two teachers changes to the video feed of the sight before them, tinted an ominous bright red with a black queen chess piece hovering over the scene.

They turn back to the arena as a familiar voice rings out throughout the Colosseum and the rest of the world watching these events.

Cinder: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians, (Several audience members look uneasy, while Jaune is seen mouth agape in shock) but are, in reality, nothing more than men. (seen standing on a rooftop, speaking into her Scroll) Our Academies' Headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both.

Ironwood, realizing who she's talking about, grimaces and rises from his seat, marching up the steps.

Cinder: They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference.

Pyrrha continues to stare at the remains of Penny in dread and guilt. Lips parting as she raises a hand to cover her mouth. Then her eyes start watering, a single tear falling. Back in the fairgrounds, a gaping Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna watch the hacked screen of the Shopkeep's stall. The owner and several others including Roy Stallion are gathered nearby. Blake's expression becomes a glare as the speech continues.

Cinder: Don't forget about the circus-freaks you have inside your little academy. Y/N and Wade Wilson, who is also known as The Wolverine and Deadpool. The long lost race of Mutants, suddenly appearing again after ages. And what is the first thing they do? They kill.

The giant screen in the middle of the arena shows footage of Y/N and Wade slaughtering everyone in front of them. One footage shows Y/N ripping a man in two. The crowd gasps in shock as they see the most looked-upon student, suddenly turn into this wretched murderer.

Pyrrha is seen taking a step back and covering her mouth. Ruby can only hear the sounds of the poor victims, Yang, Weiss and Blake stare at their boyfriend who turned-out to be a murderer. Jaune puts his head between his hands.

Y/N and Wade look at each other, the two immediately readied themself. The door opens as Two Atlesian Knights rush in and is quickly torn apart by the duo.

Cinder: And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Is Ozpin welcoming killers, now?

Y/N and Wade run through the corridors and dismantled every single Atlesian Knights who stood in their way.

Cinder: Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets.

Cinder: Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves.

Ozpin watches the screen intently, The Long Memory at his side and Atlesian Airships hovering beyond his window. Amid the silence over the Colosseum as they absorb the revolutionary words, no one notices Emerald exit the stadium.

Cinder: As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is... equally undesirable. Our Kingdoms are on the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark.

Two blue Atlas Soldiers watch the message on their Scroll, not noticing the wave of Grimm coming out of the mist shrouded treeline until they hear growling. Both turn and open fire the best they can, shooting down a few. But many more rush past them with Cinder's voice still stirring up trouble from her position with a malevolent smile.

Cinder: So I ask you: When the first shots are fired... who do you think you can trust?

In the Colosseum, the screens cut from red and black to complete static.

Oobleck: (to Port) The feeds are all jammed! We can't get a message out!

Port: (to the people working behind the scenes) Will somebody tell me what in the world is happening!?

The question is answered with the sound of a wailing alarm throughout the structure, with humans and Faunus and even a Henchman holding a tub of popcorn looking up in alarm at the orange flashing screens reading "CAUTION".

Warning Announcer: Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

The crowds begin to flee, wild and screaming, through the exit tunnels, while Ironwood enters the announcers' box and grabs the microphone from between Port and Oobleck.

Ironwood: Ladies and gentlemen, please. There is no need for panic.

With that said, a Giant Nevermore appears atop the arena's domed force field, giving a series of deafening screeches as it claws and pecks at the defense with its beak.

Sun: (standing up in alarm along with Coco Adel) A Nevermore!?

Coco: (lowering her sunglasses) How did it get past the Kingdom's defenses!?

Ren: (rising up beside them) It wasn't alone.

In the headmaster's office, Ozpin is gripping his cane tight, watching the city come under attack with a horrified expression.

Qrow: (running in with Glynda Goodwitch) Oz!

Ozpin: (turning to them) Get to the city!

Qrow: But-

Ozpin: (resolutely) NOW!

Qrow and Glynda exchange a look before going back the way they came. Meanwhile, Mountain Glenn is almost silent, as every monster lurking there from Beowolves to Boarbatusks, Ursai and Nevermores, and even lumbering Goliaths with wide red eyes rush forward.

Ironwood: (back at the Colosseum watching the Nevermore attack the shields until he answers his Scroll, stammering) Ozpin, the girl... I-I can explain!

Ozpin: (gravely) You brought your army to my Kingdom, James. (a beat, then angrily) Use it.

Ironwood's worry turns to determination. His fleet of ships are being attacked by even more giant Nevermores though to minimal effect. Soldiers inside are scrambling to enter commands inside the bridge around their commanding officer.

Atlas Ship Captain: Dammit! (speaking into his Scroll as he turns to the screen of data) This is Blue Four! Blues Two and Three, fall into defensive position!

Blue Three: (over the Scroll) Roger! Blue Three, in position!

Atlas Ship Captain: Blue Two, what's your status? (no response) Blue Two, come in! Someone answer me, dammit!

He doesn't know that the bridge of the last ship is wrecked, computers sparking and men down as a pair of high boots walk through the destruction. Dressed in an Atlas uniform and holding both Hush and Melodic Cudgel with a feathered hat on top, Neopolitan opens the door of a familiar-looking cell with a devious grin.

Roman: Well... it's about time... (leans out of the shadows and into the light)

Cut to outside the Airships, where the furthest craft suddenly turns towards its allies and fires several bright red lasers at the engine of the one closest to it.

Atlas Ship Captain: "We're hit! What's going-" (before he can finish speaking the flaming ship crashes into another in a series of explosions and sends both of them tumbling toward the waters below.

Roman: (laughing manically at the controls as Neo watches from the side) Woo-hoohahahaha! Oohh, it is good to be back!

Finally, at Beacon's cliffside landing platforms, three Bullheads arrive, the middle one opening its hatch to reveal four members of the White Fang, and their leader.

Adam: Bring them to their knees!

Another Bullhead opens its door, this time with several creatures of Grimm inside. A growling Ursa jumps from it and lands on Academy grounds. The foreboding scene darkens as the Ursa's roar echoes, leaving only the burning red eyes of the monster.

The red eyes dims down as claws come through the Ursa's chest, the Claws rip apart the monster and Y/N appears. Y/N fights off another set of Ursai when he gets some help from Wade, who was wearing his DeadPool outfit.

Y/N bodyslams a Beowolf and crushes it's head against the concrete. He grabs an Ursa by the neck and snapped it's neck with one hand.

Y/N: Hey! Help the others I can handle myself! (Slices an Ursa's face off)

Wade: Ugh, you seriously take every opportunity to get away from me.

Wade runs off to help other people. Y/N looks around and sees the entrance to the Colosseum.

The scene shows the fairgrounds in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a grnue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate.

Weiss: I don't believe this...

Blake:(Pulling out her Scroll) Yang, are you okay?

Cut to Yang Xiao Long running in the hallways of the dorms with Zwei.

Yang: (responding to Blake through her Scroll) I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll.

Blake: No, she isn't. (at those words, Yang stops in her tracks with a worried expression on her face) Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself.

Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball.

Yang: (hesitantly) Right.

Blake: You haven't seen Y/N.. have you?

Yang: I'm hoping not to.

Yang continues forward with Zwei and turns the next corner of the hallways. Cut back to Blake and Weiss at the fairgrounds.

Weiss: This can't be happening. (pauses) Penny...

Yang: I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!

Blake: (alarmed) The White Fang is here!? (through her Scroll, Blake hears the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grows ever more worried) Yang!

Yang: Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful! (call ends)

Weiss: Blake, what are we going to do?

Blake: (pensively) We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job.

Blake uses her Scroll to call upon her rocket locker, which lands behind her and opens up to reveal Gambol Shroud. Weiss gives one last look at Blake before nodding in agreement.

Back at Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

Warning Announcer: Warning: Safety Barriers Failing.

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby Rose stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha Nikos struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina.

Jaune: (in the stands with the remaining members of Team JNPR) PYRRHA!! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!

Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, the leader of Team JNPR jumps from the stands into the arena.

Nora: Jaune!

Jaune: (runs towards Pyrrha) Pyrrha, please snap out of it!

Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Ruby?

Ruby: (with an angered, determined expression on her face, pointing Penny's sword toward the Nevermore) Leave her alone!

The Nevermore rises up and circles around the arena before lunging back down. Ruby holds Penny's sword defensively. Suddenly, the Nevermore gets pinned down by a barrage of rocket lockers, and screeches out in pain before going unconscious. The lockers then open up, revealing the weapons of various students, including Crocea Mors, StormFlower, Magnhild, and Fulcrum.

The respective owner of the sword pulls it out from his locker, and is shown alongside Scarlet David gripping his cutlass and flintlock pistol, Sage Ayana with his sword, and Neptune Vasilias with his gun in hand.

The camera continues to pan over showing Sun Wukong with Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form, Ren and Nora carrying their respective weapons, and the remaining members of Team CFVY, the members of Team ABRN, as well as Flynt Coal and Neon Katt of Team FNKI, all gripping their respective weapons.

The students are then suddenly shaken when the Nevermore starts to get back up. Though it's legs wasn't moving, and it looked like it was in pain.

It turns out, The Nevermore was being lifted. A roar was heard.

The students recognizedthe roar and prepared themselves of what's to come. The Nevermore was ripped in half. Y/N steps out and seathes his claws.

Y/N: Look, I know what I-

Coco: You killed people..

Y/N: (raises his hands in a reassuring manner) I did and-

Neptune: Dude, I thought you were cool!

Y/N: (walks closer) Look, can we focus on getting you guys to survive?

Velvet: I can get behind that. (Y/N smiles)

Pyrrha: (kneeling on the ground) Ruby, I... (she stops and holds a piece of Penny's torn cloth in her hands as her eyes continue to well up) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: (forlornly) Me too. (suddenly angered) But it wasn't your fault.

Jaune: She's right. (walks over to Pyrrha with Miló and Akoúo̱ in his hands) Whoever was on that microphone... they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else.

Pyrrha stands back up and takes her weapons back from Jaune, the two of them exchanging determined expressions. They then look over to Ruby, who smiles at the impressive ensemble of students. The three students won't even do a passing glance towards Y/N.

Their moment is cut short when they notice hippogriff-like Grimm land on top of the colosseum. They fly towards the group of students as Ren calls the Grimm species out by their formal name.

Ren: Griffons.

Neptune: Anybody got a plan of attack?

Ruby: Sun! I need your Scroll!

Sun uses his tail to flick his Scroll to Ruby, who catches and uses it to summon her locker, which opens up revealing Crescent Rose inside. However, Ruby is stopped when a Griffon lands on her locker, and roars at her before being scared away at the sound of a gunshot.

Port: (holding Blowhard in hand, with Oobleck holding Antiquity's Roast in its club form) Students! I think it would be best for you to leave.

Y/N: But we did a-

Oobleck: Mr. Y/N! This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it.

Y/N nods at the Doctor's words before unseathing his claws.

Ruby: Let's go!

As all the students leave, Ruby gets distracted by the flash of Velvet Scarlatina's camera. She stops to look at the photograph she took but is interrupted when her leader calls out to her.

Coco: Velvet!

With the students clear of the arena, Port and Oobleck stand back-to-back with their weapons in hand as the Griffons circle around them

Port: (laughs enthusiastically) One final match, Barty! Place your bets!

Civilians continue to run and flee in panic as they reach the docking bays of the colosseum. Atlas Soldiers are seen directing civilians to calmly step into the Air Buses. A female student is seen breaking down in tears as another person tries to comfort her. Suddenly, White Fang Bullheads are seen dropping off more Grimm at the docking bay.

Two Atlesian Knights escorting General James Ironwood effortlessly gun down an Ursa. As they proceed forward, the Knights are suddenly brutally ripped apart by a much larger, armored Beowolf variant. The Beowolf then notices Ironwood as the General starts to run towards it, gradually picking up speed as he nears the charging Beowolf.

He screams a loud battle cry as he pulls out a pistol from his coat. Ironwood ducks and slides under the Beowolf's swipe and shoots at it twice. Pivoting as he skids across the floor, and using his free hand as a break carving a line as he stops.

The Beowolf lands and shakes its head then charges at Ironwood again, who fires his revolver three more times before having to duck under another swipe. The Beowolf attempts to swipe at him again with its left claw, but Ironwood effortlessly stops it with his own right hand.

The General then fires at the Beowolf's feet, the explosion causing it to get airborne, and still gripping it's claw, Ironwood proceeds to swing it back down to the ground with his own brute strength.

Ironwood then picks up the Beowolf, aims the revolver at its skull, and shoots it, causing black blood to splatter from it. Ironwood then watches the body of the Beowolf dissipate before leaving. The students are then shown exiting the arena entrance and gather together in front of Ironwood.

Ruby: What's going on!?

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang's invaded Beacon, and to make matters worse, some... vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control.

Ironwood: So I'm... (Ironwood is interrupted by a Creep that tries attacking the group from behind, which is swiftly dealt with from a bullet to the head before finishing.) ...going to take it back.

As Ironwood turns for his ship, he is stopped when asked a question.

Y/N: What should we do?

Ironwood: (turns and faces the students) You have two choices. Defend your Kingdom and your school... or save yourselves. (the students exchange looks with each other) No one will fault you if you leave. (Ironwood then proceeds to climb up on the dropship in front of him, as he addresses the crowd.) Let's move out!

As Ironwood leaves, the students look at each other and murmur before a certain monkey Faunus speaks up.

Sun: I mean... come on!

Jaune: We can take a ship to Beacon

Y/N: You're gonna leave?

Sun: Well...

Y/N: Where's Yang?

Coco: I haven't seen her.

Y/N: Alright, I'm gonna go look for her. (Leaves the students)

While the students head to the nearest airship, Roman Torchwick is seen giddily fidgeting around with the controls of the Atlesian Airship, callsign "Blue-2", like a child in a candy store.

Roman: Hmm... let's see, what does... this button do? (After the button is pressed, a noise is heard.) Oh, fun! How about ... this one? (With the press of a button, the airship suddenly empties its cargo of Atlesian Knights, all on standby, as they fall to the ground with a massive thud.) Hm. Alright, nothing.

Neopolitan, still wearing her Atlesian military disguise, hands Roman a Scroll with the Black Queen insignia, as he inserts it in the console.

Roman: Oh-ho-ho! Now this one, this one's gonna be fun!

As a squadron of Knights shoot down Grimm, they suddenly stop as their visors and LEDs turn a dark crimson, and turn around, pointing their guns at Glynda Goodwitch and Qrow Branwen as they continue to fight the Grimm, the realization shocking them as they see the Knights now turned against two of their now former alliess.

Goodwitch: What!?

On the courtyards of Beacon, Weiss and Blake are nearly caught off-guard by the local Knights also succumbing to the virus and turning towards them, fortunately Blake reacts quickly .

Blake: Look out!

Blake manage to push Weiss aside in order to dodge incoming fire, but the Knights surround them, forcing the Schnee and the Faunus to draw their weapons.

Meanwhile, the oblivious general, still en route to the Airship, gets a nasty surprise when the Knights on his dropship suddenly activate and turn on him.

Ironwood: No!

As Ironwood reaches out, the dropship suddenly loses altitude, plummeting from the ground as two flashes can be seen from the cockpit. The students watch in horror as they see dropship fall from the sky. Ruby decides to run to the bay doors of their Air Bus.

Sun: Ruby! What are you doing!?

Ruby then jumps off the Air Bus as it barely takes off, using her Semblance of speed to safely land on the runway after freefalling in the sky. As she runs to the stadium, she finds it nearly empty and full of brown dirt, where she sees a locker. She punches in the code, latches on with Crescent Rose, and immediately takes to the skies, landing on top Roman's stolen airship with a thud.

Roman: (Gesturing to Neo) Ugh... go see what that is.

Neo simply nods at Roman's command, and leaves the control room.

Back at Beacon, the hacked Knights continue to fire, but they are cut up by flurry of slashes. Weiss is seen taking down a sizeable group of knights using a combination of Myrtenaster's strikes as well as her using her Glyph Semblance, while Blake fights off a group of White Fang soldiers, before using her Semblance to dodge a dual sword-wielding soldier, more White Fang grunts charge at her, but they are all suddenly knocked back by Weiss.

Afterwards, Weiss and Blake stand back-to-back, but notice a group of human Atlas Soldiers fighting off an Atlesian Paladin, which has also been affected by the virus and turned rogue. The Paladin easily bats aside several of the soldiers.

Weiss: Come on!

Before Weiss and Blake could assist the soldiers, they notice a Bullhead about to crash land. An armored Beowolf is seen jumping out of it before it could crash with the aircraft. The view shifts to look down from above, more soldiers can be seen continuing to fight the Paladin.

The Beowolf lands on the ground and starts to chase after fleeing civilians. Weiss and Blake exchange one last look with each other before parting ways.

Weiss: Be safe.

Sharing a nod the two split up, Blake is seen running just outside the dining hall. However, she stops when the Beowolf from earlier latches onto the side of the building above her.

Her attention is then drawn away from the Beowolf when she hears a wounded scream inside the burning interior of the dining hall. She turns fist clenched then gives a look of horror when she sees a familiar figure throwing an Atlas soldier.

Blake: No... Adam?

Adam: (grinning creepily) Hello, my darling.

All across Beacon Academy, various students battle the many Creatures of Grimm: Jaune is seen charging at an Ursa then delivers a slash that knocks it back, while Neon rollerblades away from a Boarbatusk. Coco opens fire on a Griffon as it lands, while Arslan is seen fighting an Ursa Major before it runs off to attack Nora, who fires at it with her grenade launcher. Ren is seen firing his guns at a retreating Beowolf before it drops dead.

Y/N was slashing White-Fang members who was in his way. He comes across an Alpha Beowolf. The Beowolf roared at him. He remained unfazed. He roars back at the Beowolf causing it to stagger back and fall.

Y/N walks on top of the Beowolf and slammed his foot down onto it's chest, going through the Beowolf.

The camera then dynamically zooms under an archway before panning up a building, slowing down until it reveals Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai, and Mercury Black standing on the rooftop, the latter filming the chaos with his Scroll.

Cinder: Beautiful.

Emerald: (with a sorrowful expression on her face) It's almost sad.

Cinder: It's horrendous. Focus on the Atlesian Knights.

Mercury: Oh, I'm getting all of it.

Cinder: Good. Continue the broadcast until the end.

Suddenly, a tremor rocks the three of them.

Cinder: And do not miss what happens next.

Cinder walks off as Mercury continues filming with an evil grin on his face, while Emerald's expression only grows more worrisome.

Inside his office, Ozpin watches the battle on three video feeds, one showing some buildings, the middle showing a group of Atlas soldiers struggling a against a Deathstalker on Beacon's main avenue, and the last showing civilians stuck on a rooftop waving for help, while an Ursa slowly crawls up the side of the building. Ozpin then starts to walk away from his desk, grabbing his cane in the process, before proceeding to the elevator. However, he is stopped in his tracks when a sudden tremor shakes the ground.

Back in the city, Glynda and Qrow continue fighting, before they too are shaken by another tremor. Qrow stabs his sword into the ground to keep himself standing.

Goodwitch: No...

Another tremor shakes Y/N as he battles an Ursa Major. He kills the Grimm.

Y/N: What the hell?

Elsewhere, a mountain starts to violently shake and crumble, as various body parts of a monstrous-looking Grimm are revealed, before the mountain completely breaks apart, releasing a titanic Wyvern.

The Wyvern roars and flies over the abandoned Mountain Glenn, heading towards Beacon. As it flies, it exudes a black, tar-like substance which drops to the ground in the city of Vale and spawns various Grimm.

Ozpin approaches the window of his office, noticing the Wyvern getting closer. The massive Grimm excretes more of the black substance, which drops to the ground and spawns more Grimm near the base of the CCT.

As the Grimm charge forward, the camera pans across the members of Team SSSN and Team JNPR in a lineup as they prepare to battle the incoming enemies, with Jaune and Pyrrha exchanging a smile with each other as she adopts a pose similar to his. Y/N drops down to help the students.

Before they can go forward, Pyrrha notices Ozpin standing by the entrance of the tower, while Team SSSN runs off to continue fighting.

Pyrrha then walks towards her headmaster without saying a word to her teammates, much to their confusion.

Y/N: Where's she going?

Jaune: I'll go find out. You guys stay here and keep fighting.

As he goes to follow Pyrrha, the camera then zooms in to a building in the background, with a familiar figure standing on the rooftop with her weapons in hand.

A close up of Cinder's eyes are seen glowing ominously.

the Wyvern flies past the hijacked Atlesian Airship, as Ruby Rose looks on, with the surrounding Griffons roaming the skies. A Griffon lands on the airship, but Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing to disintegrate into black particles.

But suddenly, she hears a snap, turning to see Neopolitan, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text:

"Guess Who?"

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up Melodic Cudgel and walks up to the top of the airship.

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake Belladonna backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution! (He stomps on a downed Atlas student's chest) Consider this... the spark. (As a horrified Blake watches Adam draws Wilt, preparing to stab the student.)

Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked.

Blake: I'm... not... running.

Adam: You... will.

He kicks her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep runs toward her, only to be shot by Adam.

Adam: But not before you suffer for your betrayal, my love.

He smiles and begins walking toward her.

Back outside the Beacon grounds, Velvet Scarlatina groans as she struggles to get up, only to get knocked back down when Coco Adel bumps into her after getting knocked away from a Paladin off-screen.

The camera pans with Neon Katt and Reese Chloris as they dodge and weave between groups of students fighting against Grimm plus the infected Atlesian Knights and Paladins.

The rest of Team ABRN surrounds a Griffon attacking it with bullets and fireballs, as Bolin knocks a Knight aside. Reese spins her board and slices through another as she passes by it.

Nearby Sun and Neptune try to hold back a Paladin, while Nora and Ren decimate another group of Knights.

Yatsuhashi Daichi is seen fighting another Griffon while Fox Alistair dashes over from a pile of robot parts.

Y/N fights off two paladins, he gets punched by one and gets knocked backwards. He stands back up and charges, as he closes in on the Paladin he slid down and rolled onto his stomach. He outstretched his arms and his claws slices the Paladin's feet. He stops into a crouching position.

Two Creeps rush at Flynt Coal who uses his trumpet to send the first one flying. Neon and Reese use their weapons to freeze a second Paladin's legs in place. Weiss Schnee then arrives on the battlefield, and charges in but gets swatted aside by its arm.

Y/N: Weiss! (Charges at a paladin and slices it in half)

Yatsuhashi tries to hold back a Paladin's fist with his sword, but he gets overpowered and knocked back. The Paladin then turns to and starts approaching a distracted Lie Ren.

Nora: Look out! (she pushes Ren out of the way of the Paladin's incoming strike, taking the hit instead)

Ren: Nora! No! (he reaches out to her, but gets knocked back by the Paladin too)

Coco and Neptune Vasilias fire their weapons at the Paladin, but it is unfazed.

Neptune: Uh, this is bad.

Coco: Well, I guess now's a better time than any. Velvet!

Velvet: (excited) Really?

Coco: Just make them count.

Velvet nods. As she walks up to the Paladins.

Y/N: What are you doing!? She's going to get hurt!

Coco: Just watch.

Velvet holds her hand out as Anesidora glows, forming a scythe. Grabbing the copy of Crescent Rose Velvet leaps into the air, dodging cannon fire as she imitates Ruby's overhead spin, she descends slashing at the Paladin.

She then replicates Myrtenaster to deflect the Paladin's punch and land a few blows before pushing it back with an Ember Celica imitation. Once after she lands a few shots, she slides under the Paladin's fist, similar to Blake as she uses a Gambol Shroud copy and uses its string to trip over the mech, before moving to the second Paladin by lopping off its hand, and jabbing it in the head with the cleaver.

Before it can react, it is immediately peppered with holographic bullets, thanks to a copy of Gianduja. As it moves forward, Velvet switches to using Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang to counter a blow, as she lands another few hits while landing a downward blow from above with a copy of Magnhild, severing a limb.

Y/N: Why didn't she copy mine?

Coco: Cause even if it's copied, it's not as strong as your real claws, so it's basically useless.

As the first Paladin attempts to recover, Velvet immediately copies Floating Array, as she leaps off the second Paladin and slices apart its legs before blasting it at full power. However, the first Paladin sucker punches Velvet.

Velvet: Aah! (she is sent skidding from the blow, landing on her back)

Y/N: Velvet!

At this, Coco unloads her weapon on the Paladin to no avail, Neptune, Nadir, and Reese rush to her side and add their own firepower. But the barrage has little effect and the Paladin continues to loom over Velvet.

Furious, Weiss immediately rushes in past the others, as she instinctively uses a summoning glyph, confusing her.

When she gets in between Velvet and the Paladin about to bring its fist down, she raises Myrtenaster defensively then closes her eyes and grits her teeth. A thud is heard as she looks up and discovers she summoned the arm and sword of the Arma Gigas she fought before, which blocks the Paladin's fist and bisects the machine in half. She takes a brief look at her summoning before being surprised by a camera flash, which was taken by a smiling Velvet.

But before they can take a breath, another advanced Paladin rushes in from the corner and begins to charge at them.

Sun: You have got to be kidding me!

Y/N charges and shoulder blocks the Paladin, knocking it back a few feet.

Back at the airship, the battle commences as Ruby performs a low swing, with Neo somersaulting over it, and ducking the next swing, before performing another backflip to dodge the third.

Ruby then twirls Crescent Rose before attempting another low sweep, only for Neo to back-flip away from her consecutive twirls. Once Ruby finishes spinning her weapon, she lodges Crescent Rose on the hull and fires a shot, only for Neo to shatter in an illusion, revealing Roman as he fires a shot back with Melodic Cudgel, sending Ruby flying several feet, before she lodges Crescent Rose to safely grip herself from the surrounding gales, while Roman walks up to her.

Roman: Little Red, little Red, you are just determined to be the hero of Vale, aren'tcha?

Ruby: What are you doing!? Without these ships, the Grimm will destroy everything!

Roman: That's the plan!

Ruby then swats aside Melodic Cudgel just as he attempts to fire it at her, causing him to move a few feet off-balance, before Neo returns and leaps over her, kicking Ruby's left cheek, and using the momentum to flip her over and send Ruby tumbling on her back. Neo then follows up with a roundhouse to the face, and a rear horse kick to nearly send her careening off the hull of the airship.

Ruby: But why!? What do you get out of it!?

Roman: You're asking the wrong questions, Red! It's not what I have to gain, it's that I can't afford to lose!

As Ruby charges, Neo vaults over Roman for a powerful kick. She then leaps up, grabs Crescent Rose, and slides under, flipping Ruby once more with the hook of her parasol.

As Ruby spins midair, the pint-sized powerhouse finishes with a roundhouse to the abdomen, as Roman slams the barrel of Melodic Cudgel to the ground and fires, causing the cane to ricochet and hit Ruby, before catching it and firing the weapon once more over his shoulder.

The blast is enough to send Ruby holding on for dear life, with the embedded blade of Crescent Rose the only thing preventing her from falling.

Roman: I may be a gambling man, but even I know that there are some bets you just don't take.

Neo then extends Hush's hidden blade and drags it on the surface, as she holds Ruby at sword-point.

Roman: Like it or not, the people that hired me are going to change the world! You can't stop 'em, I can't stop 'em!

As Roman continues, Ruby kicks away a Nevermore, and notices the button on Hush.

Roman: You know the old saying, "If you can't beat 'em-"

Suddenly, Ruby reaches for the parasol, causing it to open and send Neo flying off the airship, leaving her with a frightened gasp as she is silently left at the mercy of the Grimm roaming the skies and the raging winds.

Roman: NEO!

Ruby: I don't care what you say! We will stop them and I will stop you! BET ON THAT!!

As Ruby charges at top speed with the use of her Semblance, Roman grips Melodic Cudgel with both hands, the left hand holding the shaft, as he quickly catches the projectile with the hook end and hurls it at Ruby, knocking her away, before smacking her with the business end of the cane, ramming the weapon in her stomach, and firing another shot, sending her on her back once more.

Roman: You got spirit, Red. But this is the real world!

Roman then whacks Ruby with the butt of his cane, sending her back a few feet.

Roman: The real world is cold!

Roman lands another coshing, this time on Ruby's legs.

Roman: The real world doesn't care about spirit!

Ruby then kicks him in the knee, causing him to lose balance as he prepares a downward strike.

Roman: You wanna be a hero!? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history!

He then proceeds to smack Ruby with the butt end of the cane.

Roman: As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat, and SURVIVE!

Just as Roman prepares a final, overhead swing, an Alpha Griffon suddenly appears from the sky and swallows him whole, attracted by the negativity of his rant.

The roar sends Ruby back a few feet, before the two charge at each other. Ruby prevails when she kicks the beast in the head, sending it through the hull and causing it to crash. And then, she grabs Crescent Rose, leaps off the falling airship, and propels herself in the air, shooting at the ground as if her weapon was a pogo-stick, before landing safely on the rooftops of Vale.

In the Beacon courtyard, the students stand prepared to fight the Atlesian Paladin that is charging toward them. However, electricity arcs across it and it suddenly powers down, collapsing and sliding to a stop in front of them.

Sun: Hm. That went better than expected.

Weiss doubles over, exhausted, leaning on Myrtenaster to keep herself standing.

Y/N: Weiss! (She runs to Weiss) You're okay! Have you heard from Ruby?

Weiss shakes her head.

Y/N: What about Blake?

Weiss: She went after an Alpha... (She points in the direction that Blake ran) and some members of the White Fang.

Y/N: You look for Ruby. I'll meet up with Blake. I'm sorry. (Goes in for a hug but is slapped away by Weiss)

Weiss: I don't want you touching me. Ever. Again. (Y/N nods slowly and walks away)

Y/N's walk turned into a sprint in the direction that Weiss pointed.

In the Beacon vault, an elevator opens up to reveal Ozpin, Jaune, and Pyrrha. The three immediately sprint out of the elevator and down the corridor.

Jaune: What is this place?

Pyrrha: It's... a type of vault.

Jaune: You've... been here before?

Pyrrha looks away from him.

Jaune: What would this school need to... hide?

Finally seeing the Aura transfer machine, Jaune stops in his tracks, gazing wide-eyed at the strange contraption and the comatose girl inside.

Jaune: What? Who?

Pyrrha: Jaune...

Ozpin: Pyrrha! Get to the pods!

Pyrrha looks at Jaune, then runs to the second pod.

Ozpin: Mister Arc, if you'd like to help, you can stand guard here.

Jaune looks at the two with uncertainty, then turns around and gets into a guarding stance.

Pyrrha: What do we do now?

Ozpin: (Typing on the machine's hologram keyboard) We, do nothing.

The second pod opens, and Ozpin turns his head to look at Pyrrha.

Ozpin: You, Miss Nikos... have a choice to make.

Pyrrha looks at the pod, then at Jaune, hesitating. Her expression changes from uncertainty to sadness, and she wipes a tear from her eye, still looking at Jaune. She then climbs into the pod, which closes.

Adam: This could've been our day! Can't you see that!?

Blake: I never wanted this! I wanted equality! I wanted peace!

She raises her sword, its blade folding into sickle mode, and shoots at Adam, who blocks both bullets with his sword.

Adam: What you want is impossible!

He sheathes his sword and backhands Blake across her face, knocking her over.

Adam: But I understand because all I want is you, Blake.

She begins to raise her sickle again, only for him to kick it out of her hand, knocking her over once again.

Adam: And as I set out upon this world and deliver the justice mankind so greatly deserves, I will make it my mission to destroy everything you love.

Yang: Blake!

Yang's voice draws their attention to one of the broken windows. She soon comes into view and shoots a White Fang member, before looking around for her teammate.

Yang: Blake! Where are you!?

Adam looks at Blake to see her terrified expression, then returns his gaze to Yang.

Adam: Starting with her.

Ozpin: Are you ready?

Pyrrha looks at him and gives a slow nod.

Ozpin: I... I need to hear you say it.

Pyrrha: Yes. (She lays her head back, staring ahead)

Ozpin: Thank you, Miss Nikos.

Ozpin presses a few more buttons on the screen, and Amber's pod raises up. Amber begins glowing orange, and her eyelids begin fluttering. The orange glow travels along the pipes connecting the two pods - first up to the ceiling, then down to Pyrrha's pod. An orange glow surrounds Pyrrha, who begins screaming out in agony.

Jaune: (Turns around, surprised) Pyrrha!

Jaune runs over to Pyrrha's pod, moving his gaze back and forth between Pyrrha and Amber's pod. While Jaune panics, trying to understand what's going on, Ozpin looks away.

Ozpin: I'm... so sorry.

Suddenly, an arrow pierces the glass of Amber's pod, striking her in the chest. Amber gasps, and her eyes open, then begin to close again, while the machine begins beeping an alarm. Ozpin and Jaune turn around to see Cinder Fall standing halfway down the corridor from them, an obsidian bow in her hand. She lowers the bow, a tiny smirk creeping across her face.

Adam draws his sword and stabs it into Blake's abdomen near her left hip, causing her to shriek in pain. The cry catches Yang's attention.

Yang: Huh?

Adam stands upright, pulling his sword from Blake's flesh and turning to face Yang.

Yang: Get away from her!

Blake: (Reaching out helplessly, whispering) No... please...

Adam sheathes his sword, smiling. Yang screams, her eyes turning red and a burst of flame erupting from her. She leaps at Adam, drawing her fist back with tears in her eyes. Adam swiftly draws his sword, swinging it through the air at Yang, as his Semblance activates. As Yang flies through the air, the lower half of her right arm separates from her.

Y/N continues sprinting and stops at the scene in front of him. His red eyes enlarging and turning into a Blazing Orange.

Amber struggles to breathe, her eyes wide, the machine's alarm still playing. Finally, all breath leaves her. Her eyes drift closed, and her head leans to the side, her whole body going limp. The green flames that light the torches throughout the vault suddenly snuff out.

Yang flies through the air, beginning to lose consciousness, with glowing yellow Aura splattering out from her wound. She lands on the floor and lays there on her side, completely still.

Pyrrha frantically beats her fists against the glass of her pod. The orange glow leaves Pyrrha and travels back through the pipes into Amber. The glow then bursts out of Amber, shattering the glass in its way, and enters Cinder.

The murderer glows, begins floating, and gains long trails of flame around her eyes, with orange energy swirling around her. Pyrrha beats even harder on the glass, her stress increasing. Jaune raises his sword and charges toward Cinder.

Ozpin: Stay back!

Cinder summons a large fireball casting it toward Jaune, who blocks it with his shield and is blasted backwards, landing on his back.

Pyrrha: JAUNE!

Finally, Pyrrha uses her Semblance to rip the pod's door off its hinges, throwing it at Cinder, who knocks it away like it's nothing. As Cinder begins to descend to the floor, Pyrrha leaps out of the pod and charges, calling her weapon and shield to her with her Semblance. However, Ozpin puts his arm out, stopping her.

Ozpin: Take Jaune and get out of here! Find Glynda! Ironwood! Qrow! Bring them here right away! The tower cannot fall!

Pyrrha: But I can help.

Ozpin: (He slowly turns his head to stare Pyrrha in the eyes) You'll only get in the way.

Pyrrha hesitates for a moment but obeys Ozpin, scooping up Jaune and running away. While she does so, Cinder descends to the floor and watches them leave, with the glow, the swirling energy, and the flames around her eyes all disappearing. Cinder turns her attention back to Ozpin, her eyes still glowing for a moment.

Adam slowly walks toward Yang's unconscious body and swings his sword out to the side, flicking her blood from its blade. Before he can reach her, Blake throws herself between them, giving him a determined stare.

Adam: (Frowning) Why must you hurt me, Blake?

A roar is heard and Adam looks to his side. He sees a Man walking towards him, with eyes that burned like the pits of hell and claws that glowed like hot metal.

Adam: And I assume you're her friend too?

Blake doesn't answer, she kept her stare at her friend.

Y/N walks closer and Adam readies his sword. Y/N suddenly zooms in and strikes Adam's sword. Adam smirked and striked at his neck, the sword cuts through his flesh but stopped at his neck bone.

Adam: W-What the-?

Adam is suddenly hit by a fist to the face. He is sent crashing back towards a wall. Y/N looks at Blake and gestures for her to leave, she grabs Yang and does so. He shifted his glare back at Adam who is still trying to get back onto his feet.

Y/N grabs Adam's neck and holds him high. He prepares to strike Adam with his other Claw when suddenly he gets shot at by Adam's men.

He drops Adam to the ground and walks towards the men. Adam gets up and sees the sight of his men being slaughtered, he runs away.

As Y/N finishes his killing, he stares at the spot Adam used to be. He gritted his teeth and roars.

Cinder: This whole time... right beneath our feet. She was right about you.

Ozpin turns his cane in his grip, staring hard at Cinder.

Cinder: (Shaking her head slightly) Such arrogance.

The camera zooms in with a close up on their faces before panning upwards to a bird's eye view of the standoff.

The scene shows the darkened corridor of the Vault under Beacon. Only flashes of green and vermilion are illuminated in the darkness. More flashes are shown as Ozpin and Cinder Fall clash weapons against each other.

After a clash, Cinder slides back, using her hand to melt the floor below her, and summons ice crystals from the newly-formed substance, hurling them towards Ozpin. Ozpin deflects them all by moving at superhuman speed, and then darts forward and delivers a bunch of strikes at Cinder with his cane, with the last blow launching her back.

Cinder then floats mid air by unleashing her Maiden power. Ozpin then slams his cane into the floor, forming a spherical force-field around him. Cinder then unleashes a powerful fire blast, with Ozpin leaping into the attack with the barrier protecting him. As he closes in on her, the screen fades to white.

The screen then fades out to the docks outside of Beacon. Air buses are seen picking up the last few civilians and students. Peter Port and Bartholomew Oobleck oversee the evacuation.

Port: That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

Weiss Schnee stares at what is in front of her, in disbelief. As Ruby Rose comes running down the path, Zwei barks to alert Weiss to her leader's presence, and Weiss turns around to greet her.

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: Oh, I found you!

Weiss: Ruby, where have you-

Ruby: Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on?

Unsure of what to say, Weiss lowers her gaze sadly.

Ruby: Weiss? What is it?

Weiss steps aside, giving Ruby a clear view of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long lying on the ground. Both girls have bandages wrapped around their wounds, and the latter is unconscious.

Behind them sits Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, who are too battered and bruised to fight. Blake reaches over and places her hand on Yang's.

Blake: I'm sorry. (She gets tears in her eyes)

Ruby reaches out and opens her mouth to say something, but in her emotional state, she doesn't know what to say.

Blake: (Curls up, closing her eyes) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Yang...

Sun: (Walking over) Hey. She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.

Nora: But Jaune, Y/N and Pyrrha are still missing.

Nora attempts to stand, but she quickly sits back down, groaning and holding her side.

Ruby: What!?

Sun: Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!

Ren: We're not... leaving! (He stands up, but then falls to his knees) Ugh!

Ruby: I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back.

Weiss: No! We will find them. (She turns to Nora and Ren) Watch after Blake and Yang. We'll be back.

Ruby and Weiss run back toward Beacon Academy, while Sun watches them go.

Sun: You better be! Idiots.

The camera pans down the front of Beacon Tower as Jaune and Pyrrha run out of the front door. The muffled sounds of Ozpin and Cinder's fight can be heard.

Jaune: Okay, I think I have Glynda's number. (He walks away, looking at his Scroll) Oh, where is it?

Pyrrha turns and stares silently at Beacon Tower. Jaune's voice soon breaks her concentration.

Jaune: Pyrrha? What was all of that?

Pyrrha: (She turns to look at Jaune) I...

Their conversation is interrupted by an explosion, followed by Cinder using fire to fly up through the elevator shaft. The two teens stare at the tower in surprise.

Jaune: But... Ozpin...

Pyrrha: There's no time. (She shakes her head, then looks at Jaune, quickly adopting a determined tone) Go. Get to Vale and call for help.

Jaune: Huh? What are you gonna do?

Pyrrha slowly turns her head to stare up at the top of Beacon Tower. Following her gaze, Jaune realizes what she plans to do.

Jaune: No... no, Pyrrha, you can't. You saw how powerful she is! Pyrrha, I won't let you do-

Suddenly, Pyrrha grabs Jaune's head in both hands and silences him with a long kiss on the lips. After a moment of hesitation, he gently pulls her in and returns the kiss, while Pyrrha slightly raises her foot behind her. She then pulls away, ending the kiss, and stares into his eyes, one hand on his cheek and the other on his chest.

Pyrrha: (Sadly) I'm sorry.

She then uses her Semblance on his armor, pushing him directly into a nearby locker, which slams shut from the impact.

Jaune: Hey! Wait! Stop, stop! Pyrrha, please don't do this!

While Jaune pleads, Pyrrha walks over to the locker and begins typing coordinates into it. She looks him in the eyes one last time, before stepping back and watching the locker fly away. Once it vanishes into the distance, she clenches her fists and, once again, adopts a determined demeanor as she walks toward the tower.

Once she steps through the entrance, she runs to the nearest elevator and uses her Semblance to force the doors open. Inside, she finds that Cinder has left a large hole in the floor and roof of the elevator on her way up. Pyrrha steps inside the elevator, closes her eyes, and begins mustering all of her strength. The elevator begins shaking. She focuses even harder, straining herself, until the elevator begins a quick ascent toward the top.

Y/N is still burning with rage, he sees the source of all this madness happening, Cinder. Y/N pushes an Ursa away, causing it to crash into a building.

He walks slowly towards the tower and starts sprinting at unimaginable speeds, leaving a trail of fire behind him.

Meanwhile, Ruby and Weiss are on their way back to Beacon campus, when Weiss' Scroll begins ringing.

Weiss: It's Jaune! (She answers) Where are you?

Jaune: (In the street somewhere in Vale. There's panic in his voice) Weiss! Please, you have to stop her!

Weiss: What!?

Jaune: Pyrrha! She's going after that woman at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!

Weiss: Jaune, what are you talking about!? Where are you?

Jaune: (He shouts into the Scroll's speaker) Don't worry about me! (He leans against a wall and speaks at a normal volume, his voice full of sadness now) Please, you have to save Pyrrha.

Weiss: We will. Are you okay?

With one last flare of emotion, Jaune screams and throws his Scroll onto the ground, breaking it. He collapses onto his hands and knees, crying.

Jaune: Please...

Weiss: Jaune? Jaune!

A flash of flames go by them and up the tower.

Weiss: What was that?!

The ground shakes, alerting Ruby and Weiss to the danger that approaches them. The Wyvern flies into view, circling Beacon Tower with black ooze dripping from it. It perches on one of the arches stemming from the tower and utters a screech. Ruby draws Crescent Rose, shifting it into its scythe form in preparation for the Grimm spawning from the ooze.

Ruby: I have a plan.

Weiss: (Draws Myrtenaster) You always do.

At the top of the tower, in Ozpin's office, a large amount of smoke flows out from the elevator, masking the entrance of Cinder Fall. She confidently strides to the window across the room, a smirk on her face. As if sensing her presence, the Wyvern climbs up to the top, peers at her through the window, and screeches.

Cinder: (With a gentle, comforting tone) Shhhh... This is your home now.

The Wyvern stares at her and utters a shorter, quieter screech. Cinder backs away from the window and holds her hand out to the side, creating a fireball in her palm. The sound of sparks distracts her, and she looks over her shoulder at the elevator, her fireball dissipating. After a few moments, the sparks come to a stop, and immediately upon the elevator doors' opening, Pyrrha's spear flies toward Cinder, who casually leans to her right to dodge with a smirk on her face.

The spear is soon followed by Pyrrha's shield, backed by Pyrrha herself, and Cinder puts her arms up, blocking it and pushing it away. While Cinder uses fire to hover in the air, Pyrrha calls her spear and shield back to her with polarity, staring down her opponent. Cinder gains a fiery glow around her eyes and swipes her hand through the air, attacking Pyrrha with an arc of fire. She then shoots a stream of fire, which Pyrrha dives over.

Six small fireballs form in a circle behind Cinder, and she sends another streak of fire toward Pyrrha, who barely avoids it. Once again, the Maiden sends a stream of fire the young redhead's way, but this time, Pyrrha blocks it with her shield. She leaps toward Cinder, powering through the flame, and as soon as the fire stops, she spins around and slashes Cinder's arm with her spear. However, Cinder catches the blade and pulls, turning Pyrrha around. Cinder slams her palm into Pyrrha's stomach, and fire bursts forth, blasting Pyrrha away.

Pyrrha slams into a wall and falls to her hands and knees. She then stands back up and faces Cinder with determination still in her eyes. Cinder propels herself forward with flames jetting from her hands, smirking once again. She attempts to slam into Pyrrha's abdomen, but is stopped by a flying Y/N who grabbed her shoulder. He flips and throws Cinder against the floor.

Cinder lands on her front and, as she slides, she pushes off the floor to get back on her feet and perform a back-handspring. Her smirk turns into a look of slight concern upon the sight of the burning Y/N.

Y/N steps to the side and Pyrrha emerges from behind, charging forward to slam her shield into Cinder's abdomen and push her over. As Cinder stumbles backwards,

Pyrrha hits Cinder's right hand with the blunt end of her spear, then slashes Cinder's left hand with the spear's blade. She then spins around and slashes across Cinder's abdomen and legs.

Pyrrha spins around to attack again, but Cinder performs a backflip whilst kicking Pyrrha, with flames trailing behind her foot. The kick knocks Pyrrha into the air, and Pyrrha quickly rights herself. She flips her spear in her grip, holds it back, and then tosses it toward Cinder while firing the gun mechanism. Six fireballs appear around Cinder again, but they dissipate when Cinder backhands the spear away.

Pyrrha's shield then flies toward her, and she hits it away, as well. After being momentarily distracted by the shield, Cinder returns her attention to Pyrrha and gains a look of slight surprise, then annoyance.

Y/N launches himself toward Cinder and puts his arms around her, tackling her. The two turn each other in mid-air, fighting to be the one on top. Upon their landing, the room fills with a white cloud. When the dust settles, Y/N has Cinder in a choke hold, and Cinder is barely managing to hold Pyrrha's spear away from her neck. The Wyvern flies away, and Cinder's eyes begin glowing as she applies heat to the spear in Y/N's hands. Her grip tightens as she heats the spear more and more, staring over her shoulder at Y/N.

Upon hearing a loud screech, Cinder turns her gaze ahead and smirks, while Y/N remains a look of anger. While Pyrrha sets her focus on the Wyvern that is flying toward the tower, Cinder finally snaps the spear's melted blade into pieces. Just before the Wyvern slams its wing into the roof of Ozpin's office, Cinder elbows Y/N in the abdomen. The room fills with a green glow as the windows shatter and Y/N goes flying across the room.

Giant cogs and debris come crashing down in the office, and the structure containing the CCT's transmitter falls to the ground outside, in pieces.

Pyrrha crawls toward her shield, while Cinder watches on from her position levitating off the floor with flame jetting from her feet.

While looking for a way to distract Cinder, Pyrrha notices Ozpin's collapsed metal desk and uses her polarity to throw it at the corrupt Maiden, knocking her to the floor.

She then quickly grabs her shield and rolls across the floor, sitting up on her knees and holding the shield up. With a burst of flame, Cinder throws the desk off of herself and levitates in the air.

Pyrrha rolls out of the way of two streams of fire that Cinder sends her way and attempts to block a third. However, the force of the third sends Pyrrha tumbling backward, and the floor momentarily catches fire while Pyrrha rolls to her feet.

From behind the wall of flame, Y/N throws Pyrrha's shield at Cinder, who confidently backhands it away. He then looks up in surprise to see a multitude of giant cogs floating in the air around her.

Using her polarity, Pyrrha directs her shield to knock Cinder's feet from beneath her and then slams a cog down on Cinder's abdomen to pin her to the floor. She calls her shield back to her arm, then brings the cogs together into a pile on top of Cinder. However, Cinder blasts them away with a powerful burst of fire, sending them in all directions. One of the cogs flies toward Pyrrha, Y/N punches the cog away. Another set of cogs come rushing in at Y/N who stood in front of Pyrrha.

Though, Y/N could only block so many before he is overwhelmed. Y/N is hit by a cog and another cog hits Pyrrha and she was sent flying back into fallen debris.

On the ground below, Ruby and Weiss fight off Grimm.

Ruby: We've gotta hurry!

Weiss looks around for a moment, before casting a series of glyphs up the side of the tower.

Weiss: You can do this.

Ruby runs forward, then uses her Semblance to propel herself up to the first glyph. She then sprints up the wall, the glyphs propelling her forward and keeping her from falling off.

Cinder forms an obsidian bow in her hand. As she raises it up and draws back an obsidian arrow, Y/N charges forward, spins, and throws Pyrrha's shield at her.

Cinder looses the arrow, which shatters upon impact with the side of the shield. However, as the fragments part ways above and below the shield, they glow orange and rejoin each other on the other side.

The fragments melt into each other and cool into the shape of an arrow, which continues on its path directly into Y/N's chest, exploding on impact.

Y/N collapses in pain. He attempts to pull himself to his feet, but the pain is too much. Both ends of the arrow break off, making removal impossible. He turns over onto his hands and knees as Cinder moves to stand in front of Pyrrha.

Cinder: It's unfortunate you were promised a power that was never truly yours. (She kneels down and lifts Pyrrha's chin, staring into her eyes and smiling) But take comfort in knowing that I will use it in ways you could never have imagined.

Pyrrha: (She pulls away, sitting up and matching Cinder's stare) Do you believe in destiny? (Y/N lifts his head and looks at Pyrrha)

Cinder: (Frowns, narrowing her eyes) Yes.

Y/N: (quietly) No.. Pyrrha.. (reaches his hand out as he struggles through the pain)

Cinder stands back up and forms an obsidian bow and arrow again.

She pulls back the arrow, lowering the bow to aim at her weakened opponent. Nearby, Ruby finally reaches the top of the tower, landing in a kneeling position. She looks upon the scene, seeing Pyrrha sitting with her eyes closed, accepting the fate that awaits her.

Y/N gets up and runs in front of Pyrrha. Cinder looses the arrow, which plants itself directly in the center of Y/N's chest. Ruby watches in horror as Pyrrha gasps in pain, the arrow's tip still hits Pyrrha in her chest emitting a red glow.

Y/N tries to take a breath but can't. He tries to take out the arrow but it broke off.

Cinder: Amazing. (Walks towards Y/N and pushes him slightly, causing him to fall) The only weapon that affects you is Mutant power.

Pyrrha ceases all movement and sound, she falls to the ground and looks at Ruby with lifeless eyes. This scene is reflected in Ruby's silver eyes, which widen in despair and become filled with tears. Ruby clenches her fists, curls her arms to her body, and then suddenly flings her arms out to the sides, beginning to levitate slightly off the ground. Brilliant white light flows from her eyes as she screams out.

Ruby: NOOO!!!!

The white light envelopes her, spreading out to the Wyvern and Cinder.

Cinder: (In complete shock) WHAT?!

The scene goes white.

Y/N: It's alright, I got you Ruby. I got you.

Y/N was carrying Ruby and he falls from the tower and lands on his feet.

Weiss: Ruby! What was that light?!

Y/N: That was her.

Weiss takes Ruby from Y/N's arms.

Weiss: I don't trust you with her.

Weiss runs to the docks with help from her semblance.

Y/N: Hey! Wait! (Reaches his hand out before running)

Weiss stops into a halt with help from her glyphs.

Sun: Where's Y/N?

Weiss doesn't answer and gets in the ship. The crew signaled to go.

Sun: Hold on, why are we going? Where's Y/N?

The airship released itself from the dock. Y/N appears from the distance, with wounds from the fight with a Mutant. He staggers and falls as he reaches the dock.

Y/N: Where.. are.. you.. going? (Reaches his hand out, he sees the faces of the students; all looking at him with either disgust, hatred, or pity)

Y/N stands up, the rage of knowing his friends and teachers betrayed him boiling up. The Grimm closed in on him, attracted by the negativity from him.

Sorrow, Guilt, Pain, Suffering, and Anger. All of which Y/N had, and is experiencing. His semblance activates itself from his anger. This time his usual blazing orange color, is replaced by a hotter blue color.

Rain started to pour.

Y/N staggers and unseathes his claws and slashes at a Beowolf, his claws left a trail of blue fire, setting fire around him.

Y/N staggers as he gets into a stance. His "friends" look at the murderer, not knowing the reason why he kills.

Surrounded by flames, he is left by his friends. Left to fight away the never-ending hordes of Grimm.

Remnant's Wolverine, living a life of pain and suffering.

5 Months after the fall.

The scene cuts to Ruby asleep in an unfamiliar bed, wearing gray pajamas. Birds are tweeting and sunlight is streaming onto the wall behind the bed's headboard. After a few seconds, she wakes up and looks over to see her father asleep in a chair. She sits up and sighs quietly, causing Taiyang to stir awake.

Taiyang: Ruby! (He gets up and runs to kneel by her bed) You're awake!

Ruby: Ugh... what happened?

Ruby: (Looks down in thought for a split second, then looks at Taiyang) Wait! Yang! Is she alright!?

Taiyang: Uh... She's uh... she's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. She's too strong to let this stop her. (He covers his eyes for a moment, sniffling, then looks up, smiling) I'm just glad to have my girls back at home.

Ruby: What happened to the school?! And Vale?! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?

Taiyang: Things at Vale are under control, but the school... It's... it's not that simple. That thing, whatever it is, doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did a number on it. But it's not disappearing. It's... kind of... frozen. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but it keeps attracting more Grimm to the school.

Ruby: (She tilts her head) I did... what?

Taiyang: Hmm?

Ruby: You said I did a number on it. What do you mean?

Taiyang: I... Look that's not important right now. We can talk about it later. Things are just... kind of a mess.

Qrow: It's always a mess.

Ruby and Taiyang look to see Qrow suddenly standing in the room, near the door. He finishes off the contents of his flask before continuing.

Qrow: Mind if we have a minute?

Taiyang: What, I can't stay here?!

Qrow: Tai. Please.

Taiyang stands up, sighs, and then leans in to kiss Ruby on the forehead.

Taiyang: I'm glad you're alright. (He starts walking away) I'll go make us some tea.

Taiyang glares at Qrow on the way out, but the latter doesn't appear to care. As Qrow approaches Ruby's bed, he grabs the chair and drags it with him. He then spins it around to face the bed and sits in it with a significant slouch, crossing one leg over the other.

Qrow: So, how you feeling?

Ruby: Um... I kind of hurt... all over.

Qrow: (Chuckles) That makes sense, after what you did. (He crosses his arms)

Ruby: You guys keep saying that! That I did something! What are you talking about?!

Qrow: (He uncrosses his arms and legs, leaning forward in the chair) What's the last thing you remember?

Ruby: I ran up the side of the tower, and when I got to the top, I... (She gasps, sadness in her eyes) Y/N and Pyrrha! Are they...?

Qrow: (He looks down) She's gone.

Ruby: I... (Tears fill her eyes) I... I got to the top... (She begins crying) and I saw Pyrrha and Y/N... (She looks angry) and Cinder... (She grips her blanket, tears falling onto it) and then everything went white!

Qrow: Anything else?

Ruby: I remember... (Wiping the tears from her eyes) my head hurting.

Qrow: The night you met Ozpin, what was the first thing he said to you?

Ruby: I... I don't know. I think it was something about...

Qrow: Silver eyes. That's an extremely rare trait.

Ruby: So?

Qrow: You're special, Ruby. And not in the "Daddy loves his special angel" kind of way. You're special the same way your mom was. Remnant's full of legends and stories, some of them true, some made up. But there's one Oz told me from a very long time ago. Back before Huntsmen, before Kingdoms, it was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior. You see, the creatures of Grimm, the most fearsome monsters mankind had ever encountered, were afraid of those silver-eyed warriors. They were the one of the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down. Heh. It's a ridiculous story.

Ruby: But... you think that I might be...

Qrow: (Chuckles) Well, a giant monster is currently frozen on top of Beacon Tower. And you're here, safe in bed.

He gets to his feet and walks over to a window, leaning on the sill and staring outside.

Ruby: Wait, wait, how did you know what Ozpin said to me... the night we met?

Qrow: All those missions I go on... all the times I'm away in some far-off place... it's been for Ozpin. But he's missing now. Something's been set in motion. With Oz gone, I'll have to pick up where he left off.

Ruby: Then what can I do? If I'm so special, then I can help, right?

Qrow: You really wanna help? Get some rest. You're in no condition to go anywhere right now. (He starts heading to the door) Besides, our enemy's trail leads all the way to Haven. That'd be quite a trip for a pipsqueak like you. (Winks) Catch ya later, kiddo. (He leaves)

Ruby: How long have I been out for?

Qrow: (from outside) 5 months

Ruby: 5 MONTHS?! (Doesn't get a reply) 5 months.. wait.. Qrow said "she's gone" not they're gone.. Y/N must be alive.. or did I hear wrong?

Ruby sits alone for a while. She looks at the window that Qrow looked out of, then stares at herself in a mirror hanging on the wall across from her bed.

Yang sits alone in a spare bedroom, staring out a window. Her remaining piece of Ember Celica rests on the nightstand next to the bed. Ruby stands in the doorway.

Ruby: Yang?

She waits for a moment, but when she receives no response from Yang, she turns to leave.

Yang: Ruby.

Ruby turns back around, and Yang turns her head to look at her younger sister, tears now in her eyes. Ruby runs over and hugs her.

Ruby: I'm so glad you're okay!

Yang: But I'm not.

Ruby frowns and releases the hug.

Yang: It's all gone - the school, Penny, Pyrrha, Y/N, and... (She looks at her severed arm)

Ruby: Yang, where are Weiss and Blake?

Yang: Weiss' father... came for her.

Ruby: What? What do you mean?

Yang: No one outside of Vale knows what happened here. Before the tower fell, the last thing people saw was Atlas attacking innocent people, Grimm destroying the city, Y/N.., Everyone's scared. No one knows who to trust. So, Weiss' father came to take her back to Atlas, where he thinks it's safe. She's gone.

Ruby: Well, what about-

Yang: And Blake ran! Sun saw her go. After we got to the city, she just... ran!

Ruby: But... why!?

Yang: I don't know... and I don't care.

Ruby: There has to be a reason she-

Yang: No, there doesn't! Sometimes bad things just happen, Ruby!

Ruby: What about Y/N?

Yang: He's still in Beacon..

Ruby: WE LEFT HIM?!

Yang: He deserves it.

Ruby tries to speak against her sister but remembers Y/N's crimes.

Ruby: That's cruel!

Yang: So was he.

The two stayed silent.

Ruby: So, what do we do now?

Yang: You can do whatever you want. I'm gonna lie here.

Ruby: Yang...

Yang: Just leave me alone.

Ruby slowly leaves the room, but she pauses in the doorway, looking over her shoulder to say one last thing.

Ruby: I love you.

A leaf falls from the tree outside Yang's window and slowly drifts to the ground. Over time, the ground becomes covered in snow.

Ruby steps outside, wearing a backpack, and quietly shuts the front door.

Jaune: Hey.

Ruby: Hey, Jaune. Haven's a long way to go.

Jaune: I know. It's the only way we have.

Ruby: Are you sure you want to come along?

Ren: The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain.

Nora: But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it.

Ruby: Then let's get started.

The four begin their long trek, down the road leading away from Taiyang's home.

Salem: A smaller, more honest soul... It's true that a simple spark can ignite hope, breathe fire into the hearts of the weary. The ability to derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankind's greatest attribute. Which is why I will focus all of my power... to snuff it out.

As the above is spoken, Taiyang is seen bringing breakfast to Ruby's bedroom, but suddenly drops it when he sees she's not there.

The concerned father then runs out of the room, unaware of the note Ruby left behind on her bed. As Taiyang runs past Yang's bedroom, she notices a crow perched on a branch, before watching it fly off

Salem: How does it feel, knowing that all of your time and effort has been for nothing? That your guardians have failed you? That everything you've built will be torn down before your very eyes? Your faith in mankind was not misplaced. When banded together, unified by a common enemy, they are a noticeable threat. But divide them, place doubt into their minds, and any semblance of power they once had will wash away.

As the above is spoken, Grimm are seen marching toward the ruins of Beacon. In Vale, Glynda is seen trying to repair a shop with her telekinesis, but fails to hold it together. Elsewhere, Blake is seen running across rooftops. She stops to notice Beacon in the distance before continuing onward. Weiss is then shown sitting in a passenger plane with her father.

Salem: Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll cling to their fleeting hope, their aspirations. But this is merely the first move.

As the above is spoken, Ruby is seen visiting her mother's gravestone again, before turning to join Jaune, Nora, and Ren.

Salem: So you send your guardians, your Huntsmen and Huntresses, and when they fail and you turn to your smaller soul, know that you send her to the same pitiful demise.

As the above is spoken, the scene then shifts revealing an ominous-looking stone stairway lined with dark, purple crystals. The camera pans up revealing a figure in black overlooking a barren wasteland.

Salem: This is the beginning of the end, Ozpin... And I can't wait to watch you burn.

Her eyes glow ominously as she makes an evil grin.

Qrow is seen watching Ruby and her friends continuing on their journey. He then holds up Ozpin's cane, before jumping from the cliff. A crow takes his place and flies towards Ruby's group.

3 Weeks after the fall.

A man with a cloak is wandering around the school grounds, killing every Grimm in his way. The Man's hands drip down blood from the Grimm.

The Man climbs the Beacon Tower. Once at the top, he looks at the frozen dragon, he could hear the Dragon's heart beat. The Man searches through the debris.

He sees a sick girl with red armor. He picks her up, and carries her down from the Tower.

He carries her into a cave that has been decorated with a bed from Beacon's dorms, lanterns from Beacon's library, and a dining table from the cafeteria. There is vines that covered the cave and to help, the Man set up a cover for the opening.

The Man lays her down on a bed. He checks her temperature and puts down a cold, wet cloth.

The Man sits down on a chair next to her and looks at her with his hand on his chin. He stands up and goes back out.

An hour passes and The Man comes back with medical instruments, he plugs her with the medical instruments to help her drink safely and eat liquid food.

3 days have passed and the girl seems to look fine already. The Man is asleep on a chair when suddenly, the girl opens her eyes.

She tries to speak but can't because of her dry throat. She looks around and sees The Man. She looks at her body and sees the medical instruments.

She stands from the bed and searches for a weapon. She finds a Cleaver and goes to approach The Man when she finds a shield. She grabs the shield and holds it aside.

She approaches The Man and takes off his cloak. The Man opens his eyes slowly. The Girl held the Cleaver up to his neck.

??: You're awake. (Moves away the Cleaver and stands up to get a glass of water)

The Girl: (still pointing the Cleaver at The Man) Where am I?

??: (pours water) In a cave. (Picks up glass) in Beacon.

The Girl: Beacon? (The Man offers her the drink) you seem familiar, have we met before?

??: Aren't you gonna take the drink, Pyrrha? (Pyrrha aims the Cleaver at The Man once again)

Pyrrha: How do you know my name?

??: Just take the damn drink Pyrrha, and maybe you'll get some damn clarity.

Pyrrha looks hesitant and takes the drink. She inspects the drink.

??: For God's sake, I didn't drug the drink. (Pyrrha looks at him again, before drinking)

Pyrrha feels the cold refreshing drink hit her tongue and she consumes the drink quickly.

Pyrrha: (aims the Cleaver at him again) Tell me who you are.

??: Is it the beard? My voice? Or am I just different?

Pyrrha: What are you talking about?

??: Pyrrha, it's me. (switches to a familiar voice) don't you remember?

Pyrrha: Y/N?

Y/N: There you go.

Pyrrha goes to hug him. Y/N staggers and reluctantly puts his arms around her. She silently cries.

Y/N: (patting her back) There. There..

Pyrrha: I thought I was ready.. (Pyrrha hugs tighter) I-It was so painful, I can't imagine what you go through.

Y/N chuckles and hugs her back.

Pyrrha: Why did you grow a beard?

The End..

(Don't worry, we still got a couple more volumes to go)

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.9K 22 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
24.5K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
183K 1.6K 33
(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who wants to get revenge on bad people who k...
97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...