Timeless

By timeless_snowbarry

Barry was placed into the Speed Force for 6 months after Savitar; little did Barry know that those 6 months h... More

Speed force
Coming Home
Waking up
Unravel the Speed Force Truth
It's good to have you back
A Day In The Speed Force
Date Night
Game Day
The Advice
Thanksgiving
Finding Out the Truth
Karaoke Night
The Kidnapping
Just a Friend
The Sacrifice
First Date
I Saw You...
Christmas Joy
You're Never Alone, Barry
A Walk in the Park
Love is Your True Force
Movie Night
I'll Always Find My Way Back To You...
You Are The Best Birthday Gift, Ever!
I Love You
This Is The One...
Secrets Are Like Walls
Will You Marry Me?
Ronnie?
Arrow Cave
You Look Beautiful
You Need To Calm Down
Happy Anniversary

Move In

1.9K 50 86
By timeless_snowbarry

In the Speed Force~

Caitlin & Barry's new home~

3rd person POV~

As the sunshine glistened throughout the morning, Caitlin was already at the new house making some adjustments before Barry had arrived. Caitlin's ears filled with a ringing sound of their new doorbell, she then joyful opened the door to see her handsome fiancè; Barry Allen with a single rose in his hands. "Excuse me sir, but um- have you seen a tall and extremely sexy man come by through any chance?" Caitlin said jokingly with a wink

Barry then knew what game Caitlin was playing, "Oh ma'am I believe you are going to have to be more descriptive about this man that you seek of..." Barry said with a sly smile

"Well you see, he goes by the name Bartholomew Henry Allen but I understand if you can't help me; I'll just go and test the shower myself..." Caitlin said playfully biting her lip and slowly closing the door.

"Wait- I believe I found him and he is here to help assist his beautiful fiancè with the plumbing issues in the shower..." Barry said with a naughty smile

"GUYS, GET A ROOM! I'm going to throw up; at least do this when I'm not here, geez..." Cisco said carrying a huge box while breaking both Caitlin and Barry's thoughts.

"Right... I forgot to mention that Cisco is helping me bring the boxes here, sorry about that Cait," Barry said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly

"Barry, it's fine honestly I promise; we can continue the bathroom problems later," Caitlin said in a sexy tone

"Good," Barry said with a wink

As Cisco came back with another box, "I'm still here. Creepin' and peepin'." Cisco wanting to avoid the couple at all costs.

This left both Caitlin and Barry laughing at Cisco; once they both stopped laughing they both looked up into each other's eyes and blushed intensely. "Cmon let's help Cisco since we put him through so much pain anyways," Caitlin said as she interlocked Barry's hand with her own.

"Yeah let's move in together," Barry said with a bright smile

30 minutes later~

"Thank you so much, Cisco for helping us bring in the boxes," Barry said while patting Cisco on the back

"Don't mention it, it was nothing but as long as I never see whatever I saw this morning again then call us even," Cisco assured Barry with a gentle smile

"Deal!" Barry said with a laughing smile

"Well, see you around Cisco!" Barry said as he watched Cisco get into his car.

"Yeah, man see you," Cisco said as he waved to his best friend

Barry then went back into his new home; to see Caitlin unpacking some breakable dishes from a box. Within a blink of an eye, for Barry time had stopped and he then noticed that a dish was slowly about to break on the tile floor. As lightning coursed throughout his body; Barry then retrieved the breakable dish and placed it safely in the countertop. Time then started to resume leaving Barry confused; wondering if he had his speed back... 

(Kind of like this scene)

"Barry, is everything alright?" Caitlin asked as she noticed Barry staring off into space.

Barry didn't want to worry about this just yet so he continued to ignore it; "Yes, everything is perfect..." Barry said as he wrapped his arms around his perfect fiancè's waist and began to rest his head on her shoulder.

An hour later~

"Barry, can you come here for a second please?" Caitlin called Barry over into the living room area.

"Yeah, of course," Barry began as he walked over to his fiancè's side; "What seems to be the issue?" Barry asked raising an eyebrow at Caitlin.

"Well, this color on this wall is pretty boring so," Caitlin began as she lifted two buckets of paint; "I thought we could paint the wall, what do you think? I mean we could do it another time because I know we have a lot to do and everything but-" Caitlin said while spinning her engagement ring on her finger as she went on rumbling; but then Barry interpreted her by locking his lips with Caitlin's.

As the kiss slowly came to an end, "That was the best way to shut you up; but yes I would love to paint with you, Mrs. future Caitlin Rose Snow-Allen." Barry said as he wrapped his arms around her small waist and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Great, and I've been thinking..." Caitlin said gazing into Barry's beautiful green eyes.

"Yes..." Barry said as he tucked a strand of Caitlin's hair behind her ear.

"I don't want my name to be Caitlin Rose Snow-Allen..." Caitlin said with a gentle smile

"Wait why not?" Barry asked in confusion

"Because I want my name to be Caitlin Rose Allen; I want to be fully yours and I don't want to keep apart of my maiden name. When we get married we are each going to take a vow to love each other unconditionally; to have and to hold each other to death do us part... I want to give you my heart and in doing so I want to be yours meaning when I walk down the aisle and I get handed over to you; I want my full self to be handed over to you not just half. You are my everything Barry Allen and I want to be Mrs. Allen forever..." Caitlin said with love in each and every one of her facial features as she wrapped her arms around Barry's neck.

"Tell me how I got so lucky to call you my wife one day..." Barry said as he hugged his beautiful future wife with their hearts beating in sync with one another. Barry wanted this moment with Caitlin to last forever because each word that Caitlin had told him meant something special to him in his heart that was undescribable.

A few minutes later~

"Okay, Barry let's paint this wall," Caitlin said with a determined look on her face

"Alright let's do it," Barry said as he began to paint the wall

Caitlin then felt an urge to attack Barry with the paintbrush; Caitlin then slowly walked behind Barry oblivious to what was going on while he was too busy concerting on painting the wall. Caitlin then took the paintbrush filled with wet paint and rolled it down Barry's back.

Barry then felt the cold and wet paint down his back and immediately knew who had done this. "Caitlin Rose, you are going to get it!" Barry said running after Caitlin with the wet paintbrush.

"No no no," Caitlin said as she began to run away from Barry with her voice filling with laughter.

"I'm going to get you!" Barry said while still chasing Caitlin with determination; after minutes go by and Barry and Caitlin are still at it with the paint fight; with each of them covered in wet paint. Barry then ended up taking a breather from chasing Caitlin with his hands on his knees; trying to catch his breath.

"Barry Allen you are the slowest man alive..." Caitlin said as she laughed in victory

"You did not just go there..." Barry said as he looked up at his fiancè with a smirk lit on his face.

"Oh, I believe I did!" Caitlin said with a bright smile

Barry then grabbed Caitlin with both of his arms around her so she couldn't escape. "That was cold, Caitlin even for you..." Barry said with a playful look on his face

"Well, I'm full of surprises aren't I?" Caitlin asked as she locked her eyes with Barry's

"Yes, you are Mrs. future Caitlin Rose Allen yes you are..." Barry said as his playful look disappeared and filled with a loving look instead.

Author's Note~

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I enjoyed writing it. What do you think will happen now that Barry's powers are back? Let me know any predictions or thoughts you might have on this chapter or future chapters. Anyways happy reading love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 708 30
Barry came back from speed force to feel everything he thought he love like iris he sees every thing clearly and Caitlin comes back to help because...
43K 596 10
Barry returns from the Speed Force after months of being gone. Only to have one of his closest friends become injured on his watch. Friends are forme...
45K 1.5K 51
Team Flash is still recovering from the emotional and physical aftershock of the black hole that tore apart their team and Central City. Little do th...
8.5K 225 19
I wrote this when I was 13. This is a tale about Barry's first time meeting Caitlin how he feels about her, how he will soon tell her he's the flash...