Thugs Need Love (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

Thugs need love too ya know. More

Prologue
Goodbyes
Dope Boy
Awkward
Roses Are Red, Somebody's Dead
I Cant Do This
Dumb and Dumber
Truth or Dare
Butt Dial
Let's Give It A Try
Let It Burn
Funny Business
Welcome To The Crew
Truth Be Told
I Love You
Forgive and Forget
Puttin' In Work
Dreams and Nightmares
Family Man
Snakes In The Grass
Heart Attack
Surprise
Cuffed
Home Run
Accusations
Baby Mama Drama
Before I Go
Birthday Sex
Hangovers & Hook-Ups
What's Done In The Dark
Oh Maria
Block Party
Custody
Accidents Happen
Character Update
Time Starts Now
Flashbacks
Dead To Me
Not A Threat, A Promise
Backstabbing Bitch
Akira
Fall Out
Who Shot Ya
Convicted
Guilty
Delusional
Watch Ya Back
Lets Make A Deal
Sincerely, Morgan
Montana
Set Me Free
I Quit
Mama
Why'd You Do It
In Loving Memory
It's All Over
From Another Mister
Positive
It's Not What It Looks Like
New Girl In Town
The Cats Out Of The Bag
Caught Up
Tik Tik Boom
Hit You Where It Hurts
Move On
New Beginnings
No Hard Feelings
Daddy's Home
Like You Used To
The Past Is In The Past
Truth Hurts
Rekindle
Uncovered
Set Up
Revenge Is A Virtue
Better Now
Too Soon
Too Much To Handle
Kiss And Tell
Skeletons In The Closet
Lost And Found
Promises Are Meant To Be Broken
Stay Away
Never Stopped Loving You
Bye Bitch
No Such Thing As A Happy Ending
Author's Note
Hood Baby

Payback Is A Bitch

1.6K 80 25
By thereallashleynicole

~Jayceon POV

"You better have a good reason for ringing my doorbell like you crazy." Jayda said opening the door. "You didn't hear about Miya?" I asked. "What about her?"

"She's in the hospital. Somebody beat her badly and did a lot of bad shit." I said walking in. "Oh my gosh we got to go see her." She said. "She was in surgery when I left. She had internal bleeding. When was the last time you saw her?" I asked sitting on the couch. "Day before last. Noah invited us to a party. Before we left, Miya called and said she was leaving with some friends and she'd be back today." She said. "I should've never let her go."

"It's not your fault. Did she tell you the name of her friends?" I asked. "Somebody named Antwon or Antonio."

"Whats Noah's address?" I asked. "No Jayceon he had nothing to do with this." She said. "Give me the address." I said calmly. "He had nothing to do with this so you can't hurt him." She said. "I never fucking said I was going to hurt him Jayda. Give me his address."

She was hesitating. "Jayda either give it to me or I'll have somebody find it and kick his door down."

"311 Flagami Boulevard." She said. "Thank you. Miya should be out of surgery soon. Go to the hospital and wait." I said. I left making my way to Noah's crib.

~Landon POV

I heard the front door open which meant Iyanna was here. I called her over because I needed to do something that I've been holding off for a while. "I'm so glad you called. I've been preparing myself to have a conversation with you." She said sitting on the couch. "You go first then." I said.

"I know I've only been gone for two days but I had really been thinking. I've done a lot to screw up our relationship and I really apologize for everything. You are the man of my dreams and somebody that every girl could hope for. I have you all to myself and keep fucking up. I love you so much. You are the man I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. You are the man I want here with me to start our little family. I'm so sorry Landon." She said.

"I forgive you Iyanna." I said bringing a smile to her face.

"I forgive you so much that I'm breaking up with you."

~Jayceon POV

I was knocking on Noah's door waiting for an answer. He opened the door looking confused. "Jayceon? How you get my address?" He asked. "My sister. Can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah I guess." He said opening the door wider letting me in. "Is Jayda okay?" He asked. "Yeah but JaMiya isn't." I said.

"Wait what happened?"

"Jayda said y'all three went to a party that you invited them to." I said making him nod. "You know anybody named Antwon or Antonio?" I asked.

"Yeah. The dudes house that the party was at, Jermaine. His cousin is Antonio." He said. "Let me get that address from that party."

"Um, it's right next door." He said. I ran outside and he followed. "You need me to call him or?" He asked. "Nah." I shot the lock off his door. It opened and I saw Jermaine sitting down. "Reach for that fucking gun and I'll blast yo shit." I said pointing my gun at him. "Oh damn. Jayda said you was on some shit." Noah said from behind me. "You mind leaving for a second." I said to Noah. He walked out the door.

I put my gun up walking towards Jermaine. "Where's Antonio." I said. "Who the fuck is you?" He scoffed. I grabbed him by his shirt slamming him against the wall. "Tell me the where the fuck Antonio is." I said through gritted teeth. "You don't put fear in my heart." He scoffed. I laughed a little putting him down.

I grabbed my gun shooting his foot. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOT ME!" He yelled. "I KNOW! TELL ME WHERE ANTONIO IS OR THE NEXT BULLET IS BETWEEN YO FUCKING EYES!" I said. "No." I stepped on the foot that I shot. "Aaahhh!" He yelled. I couldn't kill him because I needed to know where Antonio was.

I shot his other foot. He screamed out in pain. "I can do this all day. I just need an address." I said clenching my jaw. His phone started ringing. I looked over at it seeing Antonio's name.

I answered. I put a pillow over Jermaine's mouth. "Wassup." I said.

"You had called me earlier. What you needed?" He said.

"You left some shit over my house the other day. Come through." I said.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes." He said. I hung up the phone. I looked down smiling at Jermaine. "Guess you didn't have to tell me. I grabbed a chair from his kitchen putting it in the living room. I went looking for something to tie him up with. I looked in the drawer seeing a few rolls of duct tape.

"Paybacks a bitch." I said under my breath.

~Landon POV

"Landon what are you talking about?" She said. "I'm so sick of having to put up with this shit." I said shaking my head. "We have a child on the way. Our damn gender reveal is coming up." She said. "I know. And I'll be right next to you when we find out the gender. I'm gone continue to be in my child's life. But I can't do this shit with you no more." I sighed.

"Landon please. Can we just keep trying." She said with tears in her eyes. "Iyanna I tried. I tried after you had a whole secret relationship with another man. I tried when you let that same man in my house again. I tried after everything you blamed me for. I'm done trying."

"So what. You kicking me out?" She asked. "No, you're pregnant. You can have this place since you stay inviting people in here like you pay the bills. I've been looking for a another crib for myself."

~Jayceon POV

I had Jermaine tied up in a chair in the middle of the living room. I seen Antonio pull up in the driveway. I got behind a wall waiting for him to get in.

"JERMAINE WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled walking. "Sit the fuck down." I said coming from behind the wall. He turned around looking at me. "Well, well, well." Antonio smiled. "I didn't think you'd find me that fast."

I pulled the trigger shooting him in his knee. "Ahh fuck!" He said. I sat him in the chair I had next to his cousin tying him up the same way.

"So what? Was it a two man job?" I scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jermaine groaned. "You don't? Well your cousin sure does." I said.

I pulled my fist back sending a blow to Antonio's face. "I brought a few things with me." I said walking out to my car. I grabbed out a duffle and walked back inside. "Now you electrocuted my sister and I don't have the tools for that. But I do have this." I said pulling out a knife.

"I don't normally use these. I just pull the trigger and be done with it. But my sister is laid up in a hospital bed with a lot of shit going on." I laughed a little. "You don't got the guts." Antonio scoffed. I sent another blow to his face. I forced his mouth open grabbing his tongue. I got my knife and cut that bitch clean off.

He was crying out like a little bitch. "What's the matter? Cat got ya tongue." I said. I looked over at Jermaine who had fear in his eyes. "Did you know what was gonna happen?" I asked him. "No I swear." I was interrupted by the doorbell. I walked to the door grabbing what was left.

"Who was that?" Jermaine asked. "I had a little package delivered while you were knocked out. "A-Are those rats?" He asked with fear in his voice. "They sure are. See I don't have the time to sit here and torture you. But these rats, they can." I said. I grabbed the knife slicing his arm. I walked over to Antonio and sliced both of his.

"Good luck." I said opening the cage that the rats were in.

**Later That Night**

~DeShaun POV

"What time does DJ get out of practice?" I asked. "7:30. But he's staying with his friend tonight." Kendall said. "So I guess it's just us for the rest of the night." I said leaning back on the couch. "I bought this a few days ago and never opened it." Kendall said bringing out a bottle of Patron.

"Oh so you trynna get fucked up." I said laughing. "You said you wanted to get back to yourself. This is all we used to do." She said. "Let's get into it then." I said.

~Third Person POV

A few drinks later and they were both fucked up. "Remember prom night?" Kendall said. "You punched that one dude in the mouth for telling me my dress was cute." She said making DeShaun laugh a little. "I already told you that you looked good. Nobody else needed to."

It was a silence between the two. "I think I'm gone knock out." DeShaun said. "You know you don't have to keep sleeping on this mattress right." Kendall said. "Well where else am I supposed to sleep?" He asked raising a brow. "Upstairs with me." She said.

He hesitated before getting up. They both went upstairs into Kendall room.

"Damn. Being in this bed bring back a lot of shit." DeShaun said sitting down. "Ain't never did nothing since." Kendall said.

"You mean to tell me you aint fucked nobody since me?" DeShaun said raising a brow. "Nope."

"Come here." DeShaun said. Kendall sat down next to him. "Take these off." He said pulling on her tights. She listened. Kendall laid back while DeShaun hovered over her. He started kissing her and she deepened it.

He took off Kendall's shirt and started trailing kisses on her body. Little moans left her body getting a feeling she hasn't had in years.

His mouth reached another set of lips but he didn't want to do all of that. He wanted to get straight to it. He took off his pants sticking himself inside her. "Fuck!" She moaned out. Kendall was digging her nails in his back which only made him go deeper.

He flipped Kendall over putting her in a doggy style position.

"Quit running." DeShaun said pushing an arch in Kendall's back.

**Next Morning**

~DeShaun POV

I'd be wrong to say I didn't regret what happened last night. But I didn't regret it all.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 1 4
"Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it." CURRENTLY WRITING***** ✍🏾
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
35.7K 2.1K 42
132K 4.4K 58
A love story. The street way.