adam jonesxyou๐Ÿ˜ฝโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๏ฟฝ...

Door fanfictionstoriezzz

things get steamy with daddy jones Meer

meeting daddy adam
the bus ride
adam saves me๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
hot tub lovers
the day after
YES!
the break up
the talk
well...

the video

174 0 0
Door fanfictionstoriezzz

(EMILY POINT OF VIEW) i looked at felicia after seeing this and said "I CANT BELIEVE ADAM WOULD DO THIS TO ME" felicia said "me too:(" i said "you know i wasn't really thinking of publishing the video but now i'm gonna do it i can't stand seeing them so happy TOGETHER ughhh (BACK TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW) i can't believe i am adam and adam is mine i'm sooo happy.the next day was the day we had to leave so that meant goodbye to the place that made me the happiest i ever was.
                                                           ONE DAY LATER:
it was time to go back to school after this amazing field trip when i got back to school i saw people laughing at me especially emily and felicia i rolled my eyes and when i got back to my locker i saw a picture of me and adam in the hot tub.everyone was laughing at me and tears rolled down my face i ran to the bathroom as adam ran up to me and said "what's wrong y/n?" i said in a sad voice "emily leaked the video..." he said "oh no... oh no.. oh no... omg this is going to ugh" "going to what?" i asked,he said "if my parents see that video they won't let me be with you" i started crying hoping this day couldn't get any worse.i decided to go home and my older sister heard me crying she said "what's wrong sis?" i said "i was kissing a boy in the hot tub at the resort and his crazy sister who's in love with him got a video and published it." she hugged me and said "who's the boy?does he actually love you cause if that was just one night of making out and u never talked again he could have planned that to ruin your reputation." i said crying "no it wasn't just one night we still talked and after a few days he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes but now he said if his parents see the video we might have to break up" i started sobbing and crying in my pillow i couldn't imagine loosing my soulmate adam.my sister said she's gonna try taking the video down.so i trusted her and we reported it millions of times with different computers and even told our friends to help luckily a day later it got deleted.i was really happy but then adam texted me saying "meet me at the park i really need to talk to you"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
806K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
183K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...