Keys to the Kingdom

By yellowlamp89

"Would you kindly undress so that I may relieve myself?" My jaw dropped and Hisoka laughed. He winked at me a... More

Simp City, Population: Illumi
Going Out
Out for a Walk
nothing to worry about
Shopping
The plan to catch Kei
The fight
Dinner preparation.
The dinner
A day at the beach
The date?
The date? Part 2
First day of (summer) school
Homemade Tatoo
Illumi's here
The sleepover
Bye (for now)
Making up
The signing
What about the Ramen?
Arriving
Relieving Illumi
Pen15
Testing our love pt 1
Testing our love part 2
Forgiveness
Easier Said than Done
The fated phone call #4
Put a pin in it
Cave- Dwelling Eel
Heart's Content
Flower goddess on the way
My pink monster
Arrival
Deal with the devil in the dark
Not an update
Epilougue?

Just Married

18.5K 167 298
By yellowlamp89

Author here: Hello there! You, yeah you. There will be cursing and lemon (for those of you who don't know that means smexy time) and I will label the beginning and end of lemon scenes so you can skip them if you want.

This book is a sequel to my completed story, Unlocked. You can go read that if you want the background on what's happening here. If not, that's cool too, I'll work in some explanations so you you have a basic idea of what went down in Unlocked. Happy reading my bros and thanks for vibing with me today.

Y/n POV
We had just made it back to the upscale Ritz Carlton hotel Elaine insisted on staying in. We knew what room she had so we requested to be on the same floor as her. I was practically jumping with joy at finally being married to the man I loved. Hisoka just smiled blissfully and wrapped one pale muscled arm around my waist as I rambled on about how much I loved him and how great this was and how I was Mrs. Y/n Creatur-Morrow now and how the sky seemed bluer and brighter than usual now that I was married. I had been holding in my overwhelming desire the whole way back to our room. So, as soon as we entered the large and lavish room I closed the door and slammed him up against the wall, taking drinking in his beautiful features. His pointed nose, his gleaming amber eyes shining with feline amusement, his tear and star makeup and his small smirk.

🍋 coming

I threw my shirt off and grinded myself against him roughly, trying to feel him through his pants. He grinned mischievously and he leaned down to press his soft lips against mine and he slid his hands slowly down my waist. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his supple lips against mine. I ripped his shirt off and he gently took my bra off. I took in his rippling abs and his tall, lean stature. I pressed my large, round, shining breasts into his muscled chest. He placed his hands over my plump, yet normal-sized (we can't have it all) ass. I waited for him to squeeze me but instead he spanked me. I moaned at the stinging sensation and at the idea of having him inside me. Ever since I had sex with Illumi this morning I found myself incredible horny and craving Hisoka. It was like once I knew what sex could feel like, I wanted so much more. He pulled my leggings down and he simultaneously pushed himself off the wall and threw me onto the bed with his golden eyes flashing. He purred, "mmmmmmm y/n"  as I stared up at him, splayed out, bare breasted before him with only my panties on. I bit my lip looking at him invitingly and he lunged for me. He ripped off my underwear, and I noticed how his beautiful fuchsia hair caught the evening light streaming through the window. I gasped as he grabbed my thighs, and pulled them part hungrily. I was already soaking wet and he pulled his pants and boxers off and flipped me over forcefully. He grabbed my asscheeks and spread them apart while stroking his long member with one hand as he said, "ah my wife, finally I-".

🍋 end

He stopped suddenly and pulled away from me. I tuned around and sat up, concerned. He whispered, "I forgot about your back. Does it still hurt? It doesn't look fully healed at all." I said frantically, "please, Hisoka it's fine, I'm fine!" I spread my legs wide before him but he had already turned away and was putting his pink boxers back on. I stared at him dumbfounded and I said annoyed, "Hisoka you can't just leave me like this!" He just looked at me with a neutral expression and said, "Love, I absolutely refuse to have sex with you when the injuries I gave you aren't even healed." I said frustrated, "That wasn't you! Illumi put one of his damn pins in your head, and he forced you to do that to me! I already did what I had to do to distract him and get that pin out of you! Please Hiso, please, please, pleaaaase fuck me! I'm fine! I'm just fine!" He smiled and said 'innocently', "Love, if you're fine, why don't you do a backbend for me." I snapped my legs closed and narrowed my eyes at him. He knew damn well I couldn't manage that, not yet. He kept his feline smile and said, "Love, go on, you're quite flexible so it shouldn't be a problem."  I grumbled and said, "Illumi didn't have a problem with fucking me while my back was injured." As soon as I said it I wished I could stop being petty and take it back. Hisoka froze and frowned at me. His silky voice lowered an octave and he said, "tsk tsk Love, two things. Don't you ever compare me to him again. Ever. Also, Love, as much as I want you right now, I have a sense of decency and I refuse to be with you until I don't have to worry about your back wounds reopening and you bleeding out all over the sheets." He paused and said seriously, "Because once I start y/n, I can't stop until I'm fully satisfied. Thus, if you get hurt again, it's my fault." He smiled again and waved his hand dismissively and said airily, "we can't have that again. No, Love, That's simply too much work to clean up."  I lowered my head, feeling ashamed that I had brought up Illumi in a fit of anger and horniness. I admitted, "I'm sorry Hisoka. I'm so glad and grateful you love me enough to not want to hurt me again. You're a good mate, and an exceptional husband. I was being stupid. I'm sorry. I love you." He replied with, "yes Love, you were, however I understand. I'm quite irresistible." I pursed my lips and threw a pillow at him.

🍋

He caught it and looked right into my eyes as he squeezed it. I watched his nails puncture the pillow and I moaned quietly at just the thought of his hands doing that to my breasts. I still was horny and I had to release. I needed to cum. So I reached down and began to pleasure myself fight in front of him. I began panting heavily as I threw my head back and moaned, "Hisoka, please". He began to stroke himself and he said through clenched teeth, "Love, you are really, ahhhhh, oh y/n, Love, you are really testing my restraint." He groaned deeply. I ignored him and kept thrusting my fingers into myself with one hand and groping my breasts desperately with the other. Hisoka grabbed onto the corner of the wall and watched me hungrily as he began to jerk off a few feet away from me. He didn't take his eyes off of me the whole time, and with him looking at me like that it didn't take me long before my body seized up and I released my juices all over my hand. I laid back down and Hisoka kept stroking himself as prowled closer to me. Before I knew it he had his tongue deep within my womanly folds and my body shuddered at the feeling of his warm tongue exploring my soaking cavern. I moaned loudly and grabbed onto the sheets as he found my clitoris and I climaxed for a second time, and soon I was wet, blushing, and panting all over again as Hisoka lifted his face up and between my wobbling legs I saw his open mouth as he let my juices roll off his tongue onto the sheets. He said, "y/n you taste so sweet. Hnnnn yes Love, you're quite delicious." I remembered how Illumi had wore almost the exact same look and said something similar before, but I decided instantly that I loved it even more when it was Hisoka. Hisoka's hands were softer, his tongue knew exactly where to go to make me gush, and his eyes shone with both love and lust when he gazed at me. Illumi's eyes never shone at all, and his eyes were like lifeless bottomless pits. I refocused on the lewd sight of Hisoka and I whimpered desperately at seeing him like that. He licked his lips and wrapped his hands around my thighs once again and finished me off.

🍋 end

I was lying back, splayed out in the bed naked while I listened to Hisoka shower. my phone dinged and as I reached over to the nightstand to grab it, I winced in pain as my back protested. I grabbed my phone and I saw I had a text from Elaine. It said, " wow! You're a married woman! I'm so glad I was there! How they grow up so fast" I rolled my eyes but smiled thinking about Elaine and I kept reading, " I'm picking up some food, what room are you guys in?" I replied thanking her and told her the room number. Once Hisoka got out the shower he walked into the room naked. I stared at him, drooling at looking at him with hair down then I  realized" Hisoka, the window is open!" We were on a floor that was high enough that probably no one  would see him, but still. He responded with, " well Love, they'll have a view of perfection." I mean, he wasn't wrong. He had broad shoulders and he was tall, toned, muscular, and his waist was so incredibly narrow it looked like he should've been wearing a corset. Not to mention his thick thighs and he had a beautiful ass that went on for days. I responded admirably with, " you're definitely not wrong. Also, how in the hell do you get your waist to be so narrow?" I was for the most part in shape but during the hunter exam I kind of slacked off and I reminded myself I had to keep working out if I wanted to eat like a fucking 200 pound grown man every day. All that said, I had sexy attributes of my own but I still was a tad jealous of his waist. He grinned while getting dressed and said, " Remember when you were 15, and I was 19 and I left with Elaine for an assignment in Angeles Los?" I nodded. (Right now I was 18 and he was 22.) Both of our parents were dead, (he killed his. His dad high key abused him, his mom didn't stop it and his sister ignored him and his pain. After that he ran away). We had spent our whole childhood together with our home base being with a troop of magicians and performers who knew nen and also took odd jobs like bounty hunting and murder for higher for some extra cash. Elaine was with us, basically raising me since I was 9. She worked normal jobs to take care of me until her nen was strong enough for her to become an assassin and part-time magacian. He said, "well while we were there I got a few ribs removed and-" I my jaw dropped and I exclaimed, "why would you do that? How is that even healthy?" He said casually, " well my love, beauty is pain. I had my nen to help me recover quickly. I often enjoyed wearing corsets and I grew tired of having to wear them to get the waist I wanted so" he waved gestures his hands to his body and said, "viola". I was at a loss for words so I just said the first thing I thought of, "well it looks really fucking good, so... I'm going to take a shower, Elaine will be here soon". He nodded and I turned away to shower.

It was really fucking difficult to bathe my back because it stung with every movement I made and the water pounding into my back didn't help. I quickly bathed my body and I just decided I wouldn't wash my back. I shaved my underarms and debated shaving the rest of me but I didn't really feel like it so I called out, "Hisoka, do you want me to shave my legs?" He paused and said " Love, just do something and come back out here to lay with me." I shrugged and got out the shower. I was glad he didn't care.

I put toner on my face and lathered lotion onto myself (except my back) I put some pajama shorts on that I had bought on the way back to the hotel from the courthouse. I had in my backpack my: wallet, phone chargers, band aids and ointment, some pads, a few used glow sticks, and granola bars with me from the Hunter exam. Hisoka only had his phone with him and I carried its charger. The rest of our possessions were in a flat we owned in York New that I had yet to see. I decided I'd give my back a break and just not wear my pink pajama shirt. I walked out the bathroom and saw Hisoka also was wearing some new pink striped boxers and he was sitting on the bed intently reading...

The Holy Bible.

I scoffed and said, "what are you doing?" He looked up at me and put a finger to his lips in thought. He said playfully, " why Love, I'm learning how to atone for my many, many sins." My heart skipped a beat as I admired his expression and I went over to lay next to him on my chest with my back facing up. I was ready to endure the pain of laying on my back in order to have sex with Hisoka, but that wasn't happening so I didn't see any reason why I couldn't give my back a break. He put his hand on my head and intertwined one of his legs with mine. He looked away from the Bible and at my back. He said concerned, "Love that looks absolutely horrific. It looks as if someone took a butcher knife to your back, or perhaps whipped you. Who knew my nails were so sharp?." He then proceeded to examine his nails lazily. After the hunter exam ended I took a ton of painkillers so it didn't feel as bad as it probably looked. He was sitting up and with my face next to his bare side I said, " yeah I need to see it in order to try to heal myself". I was naturally a conjurer and I knew some transmuter tactics but Elaine forced me to learn healing nen too. I had a kernel of talent for it and that was enough for her. She had chronic back pain that I always seemed to help with too. I suggested she see a real professional but she refused, God knows why. I continued, " when Elaine gets here she can help guide me through fixing it." Hisoka just shook his head and turned his attention back to the Bible.

As Hisoka and I sat in a comfortable silence with only his occasional page flips and his amused comments like "oh really? That's interesting" and "hmmmmmmmm just like that, huh?" I was about to fall asleep when a sharp rap at the door woke me up. Neither Hisoka or I rose to get it. A voice said, "it's me, can someone let me in?" It was Elaine but I wasn't about to get up, I was the one half naked with the injured back. Elaine said, " dickwads, someone better let me in or I swear to God I will cut Hisoka's balls off". Hisoka sighed and snapped shut the Bible. He pinched my backside and set the Bible on my butt and said, "Hold that for me Love ." I shook my head at his blasphemous attitude. I mean I wasn't religious but I did still  believe in some kind of God, or spirit or at least some kind of collective universal consciousness. Hisoka opened the door for Elaine and she noisily clacked inside with a new pair of expensive snakeskin? heels. Between the three of us we had about 70 million dollars saved up from missions and thefts and whatnot. Elaine and Hisoka killed whoever was on the hit list but I made it my priority to only kill certain confirmed criminals like rapists, human traffickers, pedophiles, etc. I was sympathetic towards murderers and such criminals for obvious reasons. Hisoka  never really sought out innocent people to murder (usually it was the strong people he wanted to fight and 'break') unless he was really vibing with the bloodlust on that day or people instigated with him. I smiled knowing my husband wasn't an indiscriminate killer, but more like a chaotic neutral. Anyway, Elaine spent money like it grew on trees. I mean none of us were frugal at all, but she was the worst. While we finished the Hunter Exam earlier today she had bought herself a new snakeskin jumpsuit that matched her shoes that made her look scarily beautiful, but it also made her look like Medusa. I sat up as Hisoka and her sat at the glossy mahogany table and she laid out four to go boxes of food. I rose off the deep purple velvety sheets and sat down with them. I said happily, " hi Medusa! Long time no see! How's Zeus?" She stuck her tongue out at me through her lipstick and said, "hi shirtless little girl. Are you lost? I think you should return back to your Rococo era painting, we don't do that kind of shit here." I laughed and Hisoka said with is eyes shining, " I'm quite fond of this look, actually." I didn't care I didn't have a shirt on because I shared a bathroom with her ever since I was 9 (when she picked me up off the streets after my Aunt Nina got tired of trying to raise me and dumped me in Glam Glass Land). And Hisoka was my husband so it's not like I needed a shirt in front of him. Plus, my back hurt so I wanted to air it out, so I did. I asked Elaine, " what did you get to eat and when do we leave for Kite's mission?" Hisoka chimed in and said, "Yes, and Elaine dear how much will we be getting paid, and where is the target located?"

She set down three bottles of water and she had bought a bottle of beer for herself and gotten me a can of Sprite. I didn't mind because even though I was under the drinking age the beer she drank tasted like shit to me. It looked like Elaine had gotten seafoood. It smelled wonderful and made sense since we were in Atlantais (think Atlanta, GA but hxh universe). she started thoughtfully eating fried calamari with collard greens out of one of the to go boxes and I opened the one nearest to me. Inside it was grilled salmon with grits and asparagus. I grabbed a plastic fork and started eating hungrily. Hisoka just glared at Elaine as she ate and eventually she looked up and said, "oh, you were talking to me? I'm eating, sorry." I laughed through my mouthful of food and Hisoka poked my thigh hard enough that I went, "hey, leave me alone! I'm eating too dammit!" He put on a mock hurt face and said, " Y/n, Love, don't support her antics." I smiled at him and kept eating. Hisoka started eating with a dissatisfied face what looked like grouper with a side of fried okra. Through mouthfuls I asked Elaine, "hey I need you to look at my back. I need you to guide me through healing it since I can't see it." She nodded and set down her food. She walked over and I stood up out of my chair and she gasped. "Y/n what the fuck? You need to go to a professional healer! You can't heal that" she poked my back and I recoiled and yelped. She finished saying, " we need to find a professional. Right now. It looks like you were a medieval slave who didn't meet their monthly grain quota and got whipped for it." I sighed and Hisoka grinned and said, "and guess what Elaine?" I shook my head and looked at him angrily. He continued looking at me smugly, " as soon as we got back she practically, no she did beg me to have sex with her." Elaine whipped her head around to glare at me. Hisoka continued, " Naturally, I refused because well, look at her. She tried to justify it by saying illumi didn't hesitate to have sex with her when she was injured." Elaine pinched the bridge of her nose and threw her rainbow colored hair back off her shoulders. even though she was 26, she mastered the frustrated mom look. She said, "Jesus fucking Christ y/n! Illumi is a worthless, virginity-stealing rich bastard whose convinced himself he loves you because you're the first person to show a smidgen of empathy for that monster! He doesn't know how to love, how can you" she just groaned and threw her heels at the wall. I really regretted the words I had said earlier because I knew all of the things Elaine said were true and I regretted bringing him up in the first place, with the memory of the agreement we, (well mostly me) were forced to make with him still fresh in our minds.
I shook my head and sat back down I raised my voice and said, " yes I think we all know full well what an asshole Illumi is! I know better than anyone and I'm going to pay the price for it so just give me a fucking break ok?" Elaine's face fell and she nodded. Hisoka said, "so my dears, does anyone actually know any professional nen healers here? From what I can tell none of us have been to this city before so..." he trailed off and looked at Elaine expectantly. Her face fell and she said, "we have contacts in Angeles Los, Antonio San, and York New, and overseas in Osakyo but not here...". We all sat in silence trying to think of a way to heal me before Kite's mission. Then it hit me! "Guys, I got it. We ask illumi." Elaine and Hisoka both opened their mouths to object and I said quickly, "guys, hear me out. He's technically the one that did this to me! Plus, it' going to be expensive so the very least he owes me to fix the damage he caused and pay for it!" Hisoka tapped his index finger to his lips while side-eyeing me. Elaine opened her beer and started to chug it so I took advantage of their thoughtful silence and I grabbed my phone. I realized I didn't have his number but then, lo and behold, there he was in my contacts. I wondered when he swiped my phone to put himself in there. I took a deep breath and I was just about to call him but then we heard at a brief knock at the door. Elaine threw the empty bottle into the trash and said roughly, "who is it". A voice called out from behind the door and said, " It's Illumi." I started to laugh at the whole situation, and Hisoka frowned and clenched his fists. Elaine angrily put her heels on and got the door. Illumi walked in with his trademark emotionless face and he held up a packet of paper. He said, " my lawyer and I drafted contract, I would like to discuss the terms in person with you all before you.." his voice trailed off as he saw me. I said, "what are you staring at?" Hisoka'a eyes widened and he said, "Love, you're not wearing a shirt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.7K 42
content warnings: smut, fluff, angst full credit to whoever made the cover art, I was unable to find the creator
185K 6.3K 65
A young girl (Y/n) catches the attention of Hisoka morrow during her trials in Heavens arena. Hisoka becomes blindly obsessed with exploiting Y/n pow...
1.3K 104 9
The title basically says it all, but a more in depth explanation: Hisoka loses a bet and has to work at McDonald's. It's very sad. Alexa, play despac...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...