⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

By MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 18

567 20 20
By MissieMcCrissie

*--♡◇FLASHBACK◇♡--*

"Can you at least wake up Aoi and the others?!?" she screamed in anger," I'm worried..." she murmured in concern.

"I will."

I and Yashiro both shared a grin of relief but it didn't last long.

"Under one condition."

---

Third Person POV

"BUT I DON'T WANNA HELP HANAKO!!!"

"I'll send Aoi-chan back to sleep..."

The Daikon looked furiously at the little girl in that black dress. They were still serving their punishment in the classroom.

Y/N tried to ignore.

"BUT I ALREADY HAD TO BE NICE TO Y/N!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE NICE ANYMORE!!!"

"Aoi..."

"Fine, fine!! I'll do your request, stupid."

Nene stared at the ground with her fists clenched as she marched her way up to the apparition. She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hmmm~~?" He sang.

"I want to be your assistant."

He turned around truly excited and he had a little baby grin plastered on his face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah~~~" he squealed in enthusiasm as it went from high to ear-raping, at least he wasn't upset anymore.

Yashiro was confused but his next sentence made her realize why he was acting all up.

"Finally I have someone who will be cleaning my boundary!"

"Huh? What boundary, " Yashiro asked.

The juvenile cleared his throat.

"The toilets!!!"

"何?!"

~

• Y/N POV

"And then I told her: 'Where are you going?' and then she said: 'To dye my hair green', and then I told her: 'but I thought it was your natural hair color?'

Asotama, Token, and I all laughed in sync at Asotama's joke as walked home from school.

But wait...

That's right!

I have something to tell...

"Hey, guys..."

I stopped in my tracks and looked to the ground as I felt them stop to look back at me.

Ehh...

How do I put this...

"You guys aren't murderers, right?"

The silence had already arrived before I could even feel it in the atmosphere.

The wind blew out of nowhere and played with my hair and uniform.

I looked up from the ground only to see both of them covering their mouths and holding their stomachs.

They were struggling JUST to stand straight; to balance.

Was it really that bad?

They're... laughing...

"Huh?!" I sighed in confusion as I glared at them.

I clenched my fists together as I still heard the teehee coming from both of them.

I felt so... I didn't know what to feel, either embarrassment or anger.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, giving up and frowning.

I know how I feel... like a fool...

"Murderers?!? Do we look-" Asotama obviously cut herself off.

"Whe- Where did you get that from?" Token asked me as she calmed down, unlike Asotama.

"Ehh..."

I thought really hard of an excuse.

What should I say?

What should I do?

"Umm, a... friend?"

Before you knew it, burst had burst into a long session of laughter again.

I was so angry at Hanako, he had lied to me, why shouldn't I be?

That little...

I halted the puff in my cheeks and exhaled, so the air could be free again.

I grumbled.

But then I curtailed and noticed that they were smiling and laughing over something I said.

Haha... I'm so stupid...

I couldn't stand being a party-pooper, so I joined them.

We laughed with one another, not stopping until we all felt like it.

This feeling... is so enjoyable...

My lungs hurt... I can't get any air...

But still...

I'm so happy...

~

"I'm home~" I greeted my Uncle after I had waved bye to my friends, but to my surprise, he was nowhere to be seen.

Everywhere was dark and gloomy as usual.

I placed my handbag on the dining table, for it was aching my shoulder due to the heavyweight.

I really don't know where he is right now...

I don't really care...

But just to be sure that he's in good hands...

"Uncle?" I shouted around the house.

We had a kind of house that when you would enter, the first thing your eyes meet are the stairs in front of you, then on your left, behind the wall, the kitchen that doesn't own a door.

I am in the kitchen at the moment, but he was nowhere to be seen.

The living room...

I walked along with the dirty and unkempt, dark, and creepy hallway of the house, shivering as I went.

This always happens...

So cold...

I'm not even comfortable at my own home and at school...

"Uncle?" I called out for him as I opened the door to the living room.

I crept up on the sofa, slowly making my way to the head that formed above it.

"Un-cle?"

I took my distance from the seat, not knowing what he'd do if he really was there.

But he wasn't. It turned out to be a ball covered in a hoodie that was supported by pillows so everything wouldn't collapse altogether.

That's new...

Was he trying to trick me?

Or was it a ball?

We don't own a ball...

I went over to the dumb setup and destroyed it by removing the sphere object to see what it really was.

And it turned out to be a...

"..."

Why don't you guess what it was?

There was a green house. Inside the green house, there was a white house. Inside the white house, there was a red house. Inside the red house, there were lots of babies. What is it?

Hanako told me this on and I actually had to giggle as I found out the answer.

It was watermelons.

And it was a watermelon.

We usually don't get food like this-

I sighed as I figured out the state the melon was in.

Rotten... well, that's a bummer...

And my Uncle wasn't here...

Probably upstairs...

I proceeded to walk out of the living room only to be let back in the uncomfortable-making, shady corridor.

"Ugh..."

I went up the slightly broken staircase and used the rail for support.

Can't I just find you already?

Where are you-

I flinched after starting at the rail for a few seconds, I removed my hand at full speed.

My hand felt wet, slimy too.

I croaked at the disgusting thought.

It this liquid?

I bent down to smell it as I hesitated.

I didn't even need to smell it; it was in the atmosphere and I never noticed it until now.

Wine?

Oh God. Don't tell me...

Without a second thought, I ran up the stairs as fast as a cheetah would, making loud noises as I went, the staircase wasn't that strong.

"Uncle!!"

Wait...

I slowed my pace.

Why am I worrying?

He's the one that doesn't give me food to eat...

I always have to go and look for some myself...

Until Hanako...

I felt my cheeks turn into a faint pink as I thought about him.

He's not all that bad, Minamoto...

He helped me...

My stomach fluttered, but I never said it was a bad feeling.

I felt so... warm... thinking and talking about him.

Fuck my Uncle... who cares what he's doing...

Hanako's the one who really cares...

What is this-- feeling?

I can't stop smiling, my heart is beating so fast, my head feels heavy...

I've never felt this way before...

In my entire life...

About someone...

Then it snapped.

My heart, my smile, my head, my thoughts...

About a single person?

This has already happened to me, multiple times around him, in fact.

I would always blush, shiver, sweat, try changing the subject...

Am I--

In love?

I felt how the temperature rose to my face in an instant, it was so hot despite it being cold before.

My lips turned into a frown as my eyes focused on one point.

My heart was beating faster by the minute.

"What! No, I don't like him!!" I tried to convince myself, "Does that even work? A ghost and a living being? But what is he, like 12? And, like, a murderer? I don't even know much about him!"

I thought denying it would work...

I still feel like a crushing teenager!!

How am I supposed to go to school without thinking of him on Monday?

What about... the thing that happened today?

My punishment in the classroom?

He-- We were blushing...

I intensely shook my head.

"No way-"

"URGGGGGGG!!"

The noise coming from above sounded equivalent to the voice of my Uncle.

"So he is upstairs... drinking..."

I finally finished the way up the stairs as I made it, I stood right in front of his door.

There were moans coming from there, of course, it's not like I wanted to know that.

I could hear it.

Disgusting.

Again?

Was he masturbat-

"OHH YES, FUCK ME!"

It felt like my heart stopped, the sweat ran down my forehead.

My breathing got heavier as I took a few steps back from the entrance.

Luckily for me, I maintained my balance.

What the-

There's someone else in the room?!?

A/N: I know I haven't been updating, but I have another story that needed urgent care and, you know, school.

Hear me out, I live in Germany and school doesn't end until the end of July. Not for you in your country (maybe), lucky.

This year has been tough for all of us, hold on, we'll make it out together and alive. Stay healthy, positive and try to support others! good luck!

1500 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...
24.5K 762 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
41.1K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...