⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

By MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 17

667 21 5
By MissieMcCrissie

"So, what is it, Kimochi-san?"

She cleared her throat, she frowned at the ground.

"Are you-"

She tried again.

"Would you perhaps know a boy named Amane?"

----

~▪︎○■°□•♡♤¤◇♧☆☆♧◇¤♤♡•□°■○▪︎~

Third Person POV

Hanako... didn't really know how he should react, really. Even what to say.

If he should make a joke...

Or tell her: "Who're you talkin' 'bout?"

Or just lie...

"I knew I've seen her somewhere before..."

So he chose the most responsible action he could think of.

"Have you got the wrong person, perhaps?"

So responsible.

Kimochi-san just started at the boy with a sincere face, not cracking a single laugh and being earnest.

"Yes, my name's Amane indeed, but I go by Hanako now. Please don't ruin my role for me."

Kimochi-san stood still for a second before running over to the apparition and giving him a big hug of relief.

Of course, the boy was confused and was like "Wat?"

But he soon gave in and had that grin on his face again.

They broke it afterward and made eye contact.

"May I ask for yours?"

Kimochi looked up at him without feeling any pain on the back of her neck, despite her height.

"It's Kanakuro Gowaii. Nice to meet you."

"That's a great name!" Hanako closed his eyes and smiled, those giggles escaping his lips reminded Gowaii of his little self when she first met him.

And to her, his smile was of course contagious, she couldn't hold back.

Hanako reopened his sight to see a cheerful girl standing in front of him.

The juvenile's grin widened.

"...she's---- smiling..."

~

Y/N POV

Friday~

Today's a day like any other day...

But it's a Friday!

And now I have to stay after school longer to clean!

It's normal in Japan, but the teacher left it all for me.

The incident with Kimochi-san is finally over and everyone awoke yesterday!

I'm so happy and I'm not at the same time because everyone was so nice to me.

But now they're bragging and calling me a fake.

I guess I've gotten used to it ever since Hanako, Asotama, and Token have been my friends. So I think I've gotten braver!

But one of them still is a murderer...

Anyway, I guess the people that got infected by Kimochi-san don't remember anything.

Kobayashi still wonders where his Maneki Neko Lucky Fortune Stickers went... don't know how I'm gonna tell him that...

Whatever.

Hanako told me that I should change the rumor of supernaturals and I'm the only one who could do it, so I said I would! Anything for a cute girl!

----

•∆•∆•∆•∆•

Rumor has it, about Kimochi-san, she loves wearing pink bows.

Try carrying one anywhere you think bad luck would occur.

Kimochi-san will have mercy on you and make you have good luck and make the people around you respect you.

And on top of that, if you're inner soul is really honest,

like not disobeying your parents,

or making them happy by doing your chores or getting good grades,

making your parents smile,

she will grant you a positive, just a positive wish if you follow those rules.

•∆•∆•∆•∆•

----

That's the new rumor!

Kimochi-san still possesses her powers though.

I know it's similar to the wish-granting thing by Hanako, but I couldn't think of anything else! I told Hanako to help me but he was busy goofing around!

That child!

*sigh*

I'm still stuck in our classroom, cleaning. And I'm not alone.

The youngster's keeping me company.

"-and this is your punishment!" he screamed, which annoyed me a little.

Are friends supposed to be annoying?

"Whatever, " I sighed.

What if I just told him?

"Hey, Hanako?"

"Hmmm~?" he hummed while looking at my classmates' works stuck on the walls.

"I've known you for, like, half a month now, and... you're actually kind of a pain."

I only heard him faint.

I stopped scrubbing and went over to the fallen child, and placed my hands on my hips.

"You fool around, like, almost all the time! Plus how am I your friend when I don't know anything about you?" I screamed, " I need to know how you died and when, and more!"

He stood up rubbing his head, then he floated up to my height and leaned into my ear.

"Would you also want to know why I'm so pervy?"

Shit.

I could feel the heat slowly rising to my face.

Why?

My heart was beating fast again as I bit onto my lip.

Why?

It felt like he provoked something in me just by speaking! But what?

And why?

Pervy?

Is this like one of his powers?

I'm not going to lie but I actually would like to.

Why? I'm not a perv!!!

So I whispered it, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"--y-yeah..."

But unfortunately, the opposite of what I wanted to happen happened.

I chuckled, still scarlet on my face.

It was like I was drunk, no, being possessed.

"I'll tell you..."

We were both speechless as he hovered even closer to my face, so close, I thought I felt my heart skip a beat.

What is happening?

I turned to my right making our eyes meet, he still had that smile plastered his face.

But it wasn't just any ordinary smile, it felt weird looking at this one.

Why?

"I'm here, you know?"

Hanako and I both jumped upon hearing someone else's voice.

Oops.

I forgot we weren't alone. My bad.

"Jeez, have your romance elsewhere, there's a child in here..." Psycho-chan said and she found it totally ok to leave both of us blushing. "Disgusting..."

Wait... the both of us???

Why? Why was Hanako blushing?

It's not like he felt that feeling, too, right?

I shook my head.

Kobayashi, during the Kimochi-san period, gave Yashiro a punishment for bullying me all the time, he told me. And that was to be stuck cleaning with me, of course.

It doesn't make it any better.

"Says the one that's in love with Minamoto-senpai!!, " I screamed back, still scarlet in the face.

Who's the one who possesses a light hue of shades on their face now, huh?

"You're not being so nice to Y/N, " Kimochi-san rebuked, " You promised me you'd be nice to Y/N, remember? That was my little "under one condition" thing."

I looked to see what Hanako was doing and turns out he was sitting on the edge of the window sill, alone.

It looked like he was unhappy.

I frowned.

"I'll set Aoi Akane back to sleep-"

"No, don't!" Yashiro suddenly screamed out of nowhere, " I'll do it! Whatever!"

I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't bring myself to, I was worried about Hanako.

Yashiro sighed while looking at her, still no emotion.

She walked up to me and while doing so, she fumbled to get something out of her pockets and stopped me from walking to Hanako's direction.

I stayed in one place. Despite my hatred for her, I wasn't just gonna ignore her.

When she brought it out, I realized it was a small, black box, that read "Tama-kazari" on it.

"Douzo, " she murmured and handed me the small box, she had her head facing elsewhere.

She was still blushing but I don't think it's because of Minamoto-sempai, I guess it her own actions that made her flustered.

"Doumo, " I said back.

I opened the black box only to find a golden necklace --- eh-eh-eehh, that's not all - with her name and my name on it.

She noticed that I had seen it and said: "Uh-- that was the little pest's idea, not me..." she blushed even harder and trailed off.

But I didn't let her go that easily.

I hugged her out of instinct, I'm serious.

And I didn't say anything after that... it was silent.

It's not like I forced myself to, I myself wanted to.

It feels weird, too. This weird feeling I'm having just because I'm hugging my bully.

"Arigatou..."

It sounds weird, doesn't it?

~~~

Third Person POV

"... The blue-dressed princess that's unaware of losing a single glass slipper, the one that almost died just by pinching a stitching needle, oh! And another also by biting an apple, too, two curious kids that go in a candy house and-"

"Stop it, runt. Sakura said you shouldn't be fooling around by the P.A., idiot."

"I'm not an idiot!"

"Well, you're both idiots, " the girl with long strands of green hair by the side of her shoulders pronounced without emotion.

I can't believe I'm only shown hanging out with boys the most...

"But Sakura, " the runt spoke, " Natsuhiko's the real idiot for calling me one, don't you think? I was just doing my job, making sure the students knew about the new rumors-"

"More like messed-up fairy tales!" Natsuhiko pronounced as he slapped the boy's head.

"Just stop it, Tsukasa, " Sakura ended, "Anyway, I wanted you all to meet a supernatural I found all alone. His name is-"

"Mi-tsu-baaa!!" Tsukasa screamed while running over to the pink-haired boy and embracing him in the process.

"Wait, " the only girl paused, "you know him?"

"'course! We're buddies, right Mitsuba?"

The supernatural didn't answer back.

"I-" he spoke before he was interrupted by a burst through the door.

"I'm back!"

"Tsu-Tsu!" Tsukasa and Natsuhiko yelled in sync towards the girl that just came into the broadcasting room.

"You'd have to knock next time, Asotama, " Sakura said while thinking.

I forgot... I'm not the only girl after all...

"Tsuki Asotama at your service!" Asotama screamed once more, but then stopped to look at Hyuuga, "Natsuhiko-sempai, did you do something with your hair? It looks different..."

"I'm glad you noticed, Tsu, " he replied, "I permed it, " he said it all in a cool way, but was disappointed when he heard Tsuki and Tsukasa laugh as his answer.

"It still looks the same!" they laughed in sync.

"They're not kidding, " Sakura thought.

It's just another day at the broadcasting club...

A/N: Plz go read my Jojo Vento Aureo book by any chance, I promise it's good!!! I just started!!

1680 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14.9K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader 【Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga events】 Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...
6.5K 273 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...
639K 27.4K 91
β€•β€•εΉ½ιœŠ | π†π‡πŽπ’π“π„πƒ [PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VER WHICH IS GHOSTING INSTEAD THE WRITING HERE IS CRINGE TT] (Ghosted Series #1) .β‹†ο½‘β‹†β˜‚Λšο½‘β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†"π˜Όπ™§...
4.1K 335 18
❝ join us- as another Wonder. ❞ [ SEQUEL to THE7WONDERS ] - with the establishment of the Seven Wonders, its up to the supernaturals and the humans...