๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

27

937 25 6
By AGirlFromTheStars

Author Note: Okay so this was accidentally published earlier on, I apologize for that I was writing this on the app on my laptop and I wasn't sure which one was the save button so I pressed all the buttons and it got published  XD.

(3 POV)

The Sun Incinerator is seen cruising an asteroid field, as Lars begins recording his space logs.

"Captain's Log: I think it's Friday. I've ordered to do a spectral scan of the system. Hopefully one of these asteroids has the flotanium deposits we need to get our warp engines back online" Lars groaned when suddenly a letter flew out of his hair.

"What now you two!?" He asked referring to Y/n and Steven.

Lars caught the letter.

"A letter?"

He opened the letter and started to read.

Y/n: Dearest, Lars, hows space been? Is it still big? Don't worry it would that a few millennia to explore the whole universe but you don't have to answer that right now, this is a letter. Since you're away from home, Steven and  I thought we'd fill you in on what's been going on in. 

Steven: Everyone misses you soooo much.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: Since Sadie's been busy with the band, no one's around to open up the Big Donut.

Steven peeked through the glass door of the doughnut shop and sighed in dismay, 

"Why do we always stop by when we know its close? Can't we just go somewhere else?" Y/n asked as Stella played by her feet.

"You just don't get it don't you, Y/n?" Steven asked her.

"I would be lying if I say I did" Y/n told him honestly.

That's when Ronaldo walked over to the two.

"Oh come on! Are they STILL not open?!" He groaned.

"I know Sadie quit a while ago, but why the heck isn't Lars here to pick up the slack?!"

"Uhh, Ronaldo, Lars is in space" Y/n informed him.

He busted into laughter

"Good one Y/n! I need that!"

Y/n and Steven stared at him causing him to stop laughing.

"You're serious!"

"Don't you remember when everyone in town was adopted by gems? Mayor Dewey had to give all those speaks about it?" Steven asked him.

"Do you believe everything the government tells you?"

"I'm the one who told the government" Steven said pointing to himself.

"Wait, what? So that means..."

"Mmm-hmm"

"So Lars is really in space?"

"Mmm-hmm"

Ronaldo started to tear up.

"Is he in danger? Surrounded by aliens?"

"Oh, All of the above by now"

"This is a nightmare"

"It's not that bad he still alive-"

"I'm the one that should be in space! why does Lars get to be whisked away into the infinite cosmos on an adventure of a lifetime? It's so ironic it hurts my soul!"

Ronaldo layed on the ground, sobbing loudly.

Steven was going to comfort him when Y/n stopped him and walk up to the sobbing Ronaldo.

"You can't be serious?" Y/n asked him.

He looked up to meet Y/n serious face and sniffed.

"Pull yourself together Ronaldo, Lar could be endangered as we speak, I mean the poor guys already died and came back and all you could think about is 'oh poor me he's in space and I'm not' that is so selfish" Y/n told him.

Ronaldo stopped sobbing and got up, a bit scared at Y/n and that's' when Y/n held him by the collar.

"You need to man up and get over it, your friend is in space, the final frontier (Star Trek was my favourite show growing up) he could be going aganist Homeworld Gems as we speak, so the best thing you can do as his friend to hope he gets back to Earth soon alive and soon" Y/n told him seriously.

Ronaldo nodded terrified at how the usually calm and loving Y/n could be so stern.

Suddenly Dewey walked up to them making Y/n let go of his collar.

"Morning Diamond, Universe" Dewey greeted the two.

"Good morning" Y/n and Steven replied.

"Still not open huh? I guess me and the Big Donut have a lot in common, we're both empty inside" Dewey said causing Y/n and Steven to look at each other.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: As far as local politics, Mayor Dewey isn't mayor anymore. There was an election and Nanefua won with her platform of working together.

Nanefua held a town council inside the pizzeria, as her bodyguards stood guard outside.

"So, we are all in agreement, yes? In the event of a Gem-related emergency, everyone should go to the newly designated shelters."

"Me, Y/n and Garnet can take care of food rations. Anyone know a good non-perishable brand of pizza?" Steven asked.

"We could also put some pizza ingredients on ice, just in case." Garnet added.

"That's a great idea, Garnet. We can ask all the local restaurants to pitch in food in case we have to hide for a while"

"These all seem like great plans, but... How are you going to get in contact with everyone when there's an emergency? This may be a small town, but it's, a big small town" Dewy commented.

"Oh! Mayor Gunga, I could drive you around while you use the loudspeaker to spread the word through town" Jenny offered.

"Cheese on bread! That's a good idea!" Nanefua said, liking the idea.

"And while Jenny does that, I can take to the boardwalk on foot and let all the businesses know what's up." Kiki added.

"And, as soon as we know of any impending danger, I'll give everyone a call on my cellular phone!" Pearl exclaimed taking out her new phone.

"It might be easier if you just send out a mass text." Kiki recommended.

"What number do I call for "mass text"?" Pearl asked.

"Pearl, is this your first cell phone?" Kiki asked her.

"Maybe...?" Pearl said teasingly.

"Is there anything else we can do to beef up the town security?" Nanefua asked around.

"Hum, It would be nice if we could have some kind of lookout" Y/n said.

"Hey that's a good idea Y/n,  maybe I'll buy one of those high powered telescopes for the lighthouse or something"

" I volunteer! I love looking out! If I can be in space, I can at least look at it!" Ronaldo shouted in Greg's face, a bit too excited.

"This is beautiful! Ronaldo, Greg, you're on lookout duty. Kiki, Pearl, you're in charge of communication. Steven, Y/n and Garnet, you record our rations. And Jenny and I will spread the word about the plan. Now, everyone is helping to make our town safe"

"Everyone, except me..." Dewy said.

"Awww..." Garnet said, feeling sorry for him while the others in the room felt awkward.

"Oh... You made things awkward" Nanafua told him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Y/n: In music-related news, Sadie and the Suspects are still going strong. They're gearing up for a huge show right here in Beach City. I  do hope you can make it back in time to see them play

Sadie and the others were practising for their big show while Y/n and Steven watched on.

"And just as the chorus is finishing up, I'll grab this fake, but very realistic, chainsaw, and then Steven will hit me with the lights, and then we'll all scream!" 

Buck, Sour Cream and Jenny did their fake scream when Dewey walked in wearing a white with eyes holds.

"And then I'll come out! Oogity boogity!"

"I don't think you get it Dad" Buck facepalmed.

"We're going for scary scary, not ha ha scary"

"Ooohooohooo...Alright" Dewy gave up and took off the sheet.

"I just wanted to help"

"Did you cut holes in my bedsheets?!" Saide asked him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

 Steven: Jamie the mailman has been making a lot of progress establishing a local theatre scene. He's done a bunch of one-man shows and even started teaching improv and surprisingly Y/n was excited to come.

There was a stage set up on the beach, where Steven, Y/n, Pearl and Stella, who was on Y/n's lap, sleeping were the only one's there.

Jamie then walked onstage causing Y/n to put away her phone.

"People of Beach City! Are you ready to laugh your butts off?" He asked.

Steven and Y/n clapped.

"I am!" Steven

"We've got a killer lineup for you tonight! So please welcome the Beach City Laugh-guards!" Jamie introduced and Amethyst, Peridot, Barbara and Mr Smily walked onstage.

"Wooo! Yeah!" Y/n cheered.

"Now all we need to get started is a single word from the audience" Jamie said.

"Steven!" Pearl suggested.

"Pearl they always do a scene with Steven every week, let try something else" Y/n told her.

"Well, I think those scenes are good." Pearl defended.

"Uh, 'spaghetti', no no uh- 'car'? No, uh that's not good." 

"How about 'plumber'?" Y/n recommended.

"I heard 'plumber' from the fair maiden and now the Beach City Laugh-guards will perform a completely improvised scene, based on the word 'plumber'"

"No do 'Steven'!" 

"Wait, 'cats'"

"And no more suggestions for the rest of the show!" Jamie informed them.

"Thank's for coming out on such short notice. My sink is clogged" Barbara said

"Welp, looks like we're gonna need..."  Amethyst the shapeshifts into a plunger.

"One of these!" 

Steven started laughing as Amethyst jumped into Barbara's hand.

"No no no, cut, stop. Notes, Barb, love how you set up the scene. Amethyst, you don't have to become a plunger, just pretend to have one. Observe, and learn"

Jamie them makes hand and arm gestures and making weird moaning noises leaving Preal and Y/n confused while Steven was amazed. 

"That's way too confusing. You could be holding anything"

"I'm holding a plunger"

"Oh, I thought you were holding a long, skinny submarine sandwich"

Y/n snickered.

"Pearl! Be nice!" Y/n said trying to stop giggling 

"It's obviously much more clear if you can see the actual plunger!" Peridot exclaimed.

"Eehh, she's got a point there, dude." Amethyst agreed.

Peridot snickered.

"Looks like I improved improv!"

Just then Dewey's voice could be hair from behind a prop door.

"Did I miss my cue? Oh!" He walked through the prop door. 

"Whatever! Hello ladies, it's me! The waiter in this restaurant! Can I offer you some more... worms?" He offered. 

"Backout" Jamie said kneeling down on one kneel.

"It was better than last week" Pearl said and Y/n nodded in agree.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: My dad is still rich even after buying that telescope, so he's been trying out rich people sports.

Greg and Garnet were playing tennis together while Steven and Y/n watched on a chair.

Y/n: Greg and Garnet  have been playing tennis over on the weekends.

Greg ran back and forth on his side of the tennis court, struggling to keep the ball in the ball going.

"Garnet, this is a little intense for a warm-up. Maybe we could try a light volley?" Greg asked panting.

Garnet, who stood on the other side of the court, extended her arms to hit the ball with great force.

"This is light. Being rich has made you weak"

For the hundredth time Dewey shows up but this time dressed in a tennis outfit and had a racket. 

"Oh, hey! Tennis? Room for one mo- Oww!" Suddenly the ball his Dewey square in the face. 

Y/n pulled down her glasses as she and the others stared at him in silence. 

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: Insports related news Underground Werserling has been intense lately. The Marmalade Boys fought each other in, you guessed it, marmalade. The crowd was eating it up!

Y/n: But not literally, because that would be gross!

 Steven: Concrete Heat faced off against the Wolves of Wall Street in a steel cage! And the Good-Looking Gang finally lost the tag-team title to The Sea Wasp and Shark-O-Mania.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: We know you don't need to eat anymore, but we thought you'd still be interested in the local french fry scene in Beach CityPeedee started his very own food truck. He's not old enough to drive yet though, so it's kind of just another fry stand.

Steven and Y/n walked over to Peed's food truck called 'Hot 2 Tots'

"Hey! Steven Y/n, what'll it be?" He asked them.

"What do you have?" Y/n asked.

"Well I deal exclusively in tater tots now" he told her.

"That's great Peedee! Can I have the bits?" Steven asked.

"Uh, why don't you try the tots? They're the fry of the future" he tried to persuade Steven.

"Do the tots have bits?" Steven asked.

Peedee sighed in frustration.

"What do you want Y/n?" He asked her.

"I'll have the tots, I've never had that before" She told him.

Peedee smiled and when in the back.

"Well, you're in luck Y/n cause I've already have one prepared" He told her as he came back with some tots and handed to her.

"Thank you" She said taking it.

"Now for your bits Steven" He then back deeper into the truck.

Y/n was eating her tots when Steven asked her how it tastes.

"It's potato, just like the ones used to make fries no difference really, except these are smaller" She told him.

"Oh Peedee, your truck is so cool. I love the giant potato on top" Y/n complemented.

"Oh thanks! It actually used to be Mayor Mobile, I just painted over Mayr Dewey's head. It's a good thing that his head was so big and lumpy"

"I thought it looked familiar" Y/n said as she ate another tot.

 "Yeah, the new City Board practically just gave me too. It's like they wanted nothing to do with it anymore. Everything's been great for me since Nanefua became mayor.

Steven peeked behind the to see Dewey eating his tots sadly on a bench, making eye contact with Steven he then got up and walked away.

"Oh no..." Steven said as he took Y/n by the hand starling her as they ran off.

"Alright, I got the bits. Steven?" He looked around to see no one was there and sighed in frustration.

Y/n and Steven caught up to Dewey as he walked along the side of the street.

"Mayor Dewey! Wait!"  Steven called out and he actually did stop. 

"You know Universe, Diamond, seeing my old Mayor Moblie turned into a giant potato, made me realize that nothing is like it used to be. My old life, my old town, my old town, my old citizens, they all changed. They've all outgrown me I suppose"

Y/n finished her last tots before talking to him.

"Well, of course, everyone is changing. Nothing can stay the same forever, life has to move one" She said.

"You know what I miss the most about being mayor?" He asked as they started to walk.

"The little things, getting dressed and ready for work, walking down the boardwalk seeing everyone's smiling faces Yes! Knowing I had a place in this town. I used to look forward to it every day."

The three of them had walked to the Big Doughnut.

"Just like how people of this town used to look forward to their morning doughnut. I guess these days no one gets what they want." Dewey concluded.

Steven and Y/n looked at yeah other.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Y/n asked Steven.

"Oh I'm thinking what you're thinking"

Steven: And so Mayor Dewey started working at the Big Doughnut. It seemed as if the entire town showed up for the grand re-opening. The whole thing filled Mr Dewey with a new sense of purpose. 

Y/n: He's really changing things up too. Well, not really, but he is naming all of the doughnuts after himself but there is one doughnut that isn't named after Dewey.

 Y/n, Steven and Dewey were at Lars' parent's place. Y/n knocked and his parents opened to the door.

Dewey awkwardly walked before opening the box that was filled with pink doughnuts.

Y/n: He let us name a doughnut! It was a pink doughnut with pink sprinkles so we decided to call it "Pink Lars". Even though you're in space right now, there's still a part of you here but in a sweet delicious, mouthwatering form. You should really try it when you get back.

Steven: Hope this letter finds you in good spirits.

"Love Steven"

"And Y/n"

Lars then looked up to see Steven and Y/n in is head.

" I appreciate the letter, but why'd you write this if you were just gonna tell me everything in person anyway?" He asked them.

"Sometimes it's nice to be to" Y/n told him as Steven nodded in agreement. 

"You realize I don't know who half of these people are right? Like, who the heck is Peridot?" He asked.

"Someone who misses you every day... I think. You know what? You haven't met before. I'll have to introduce you when you get back to Earth"

"Right after we get a Pink Lars Doughnut" Y/n added.

Lars couldn't help but smile

"Huh. Thanks for the letter you two"

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉? 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹𝓊𝓁𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂.

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝐸𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 ✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.8K 77
How can an idea so stupid, create something so smart โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡ Yellow placed the shards of two gems together specifically a sha...
40.9K 1.1K 19
(y/n) grew up in era 3, where humans are the most inferior race. They're treated terribly, living in camps until they are 16 and are then assigned a...
170K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE โžช(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
2.2K 82 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...