Are You the One for Me ?

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED *** 💕 "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless t... More

A/N: Before You Read!!
A/N : AYTOFM Cast Set I
A/N: AYTOFM Cast Set II
A/N : AYTOFM Songs!!
AYTOFM Prologue - Trust vs Insecurities!
Chapter 1: 'I do' - Promise!!
Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn
Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia
Chapter 4: Dress, Ring & Cake
Chapter 5: Skate With Me - Face Powder
Chapter 6: Meet My Sandal !!
Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!
Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!
Chapter 9: I Love You!!
Chapter 10: My Angel has a face now!!
Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)
Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!
Chapter 13: Lucas and Zoey ;) !!
Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??
Chapter 15: Parents' love is always SELFLESS!!
Chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!
Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!
Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!
Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??
Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!
Chapter 21: 'Objection' My Lord!!
Chapter 22: Embossed Watermark!!
Chapter 23: Tampered or True?
Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!
Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??
Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??
Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!
Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??
Chapter 30: You always have a choice!!
Chapter 31: Till 'I' found 'you'
Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?
Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!
Chapter 34: My '3' Requests to you both!!
Chapter 35: True Soul Mates !!!
A/N : Fun Time with AYTOFM Characters!!
A/N : RANKINGS
Cover Request
A/N : Thank you ;) !!
A/N: Thank You!
A / N : Thank You!!
A / N : Thank You!!

Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?

6.8K 276 97
By dvlk2117

Hello All!

Thanks a lot for your votes on Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me?

tamlaura1craftyvampirequeenWorld_traveler20Hazel_29_anac-96Nelix18Lexi_Queen2200bets_mattSandraCoronado9BellaLMartinezFermeen30IBTROUBLEuser28475194NishaChettyToluwanimi200UsratFahmidaelly1592OyewumiOyenike_nilam_SupriyaSinghaChristineGomes2TonniBrownNyenye2311LOVELY_AFRIQuser28518095,  

Thanks a lot for your comments on Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me?

tamlaura1bets_mattSandraCoronado9BellaLMartinezFermeen30Marichatlover13user28475194Nyenye2311ChristineGomes2TonniBrown

*******************************************************************************

CHAPTER 29:

** BRENTT RESIDENCE **

"What are 'you' doing here?" Ryan said in a confused tone while Evelyn got up and asked making her way to the door, "Who is that Ryan?"

"You? How dare you come here?" Evelyn almost yelled at the person at the door startling the rest of the people there.

"Can I please come in?" Amelia asked in a weak tone. She looked totally lost and defeated.

** On with the story **

"How about NO!" Evelyn said in a rude tone while narrowing her eyes at Amelia who was still at the other end of the door.

Looking at the little commotion there, Christopher made his way to the door and was totally surprised seeing Amelia standing there with tired and red eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a completely confused tone and in an instant his anger took over his confusion. He clenched his jaw and curled his fingers into fists. After all the good time they had, he didn't want Aria to be disturbed because of this arrogant girl's presence. But looks like it was too late!

"Amelia!" Aria said in a confused yet a soft tone. She was surprised to see her here. Was she here to ask for any help to let Hunter out? Why was she here? A few creases formed on her forehead thinking about all the possibilities but one look at the girl in front of her, she knew there was something wrong with Amelia. There is no doubt that she had no special concern for this girl but somewhere she felt that this girl was in pain. She had seen an excited Amelia, a confident Amelia, a sweet Amelia, an angry Amelia, a cruel Amelia, a sadistic Amelia but; she never saw a defeated Amelia. That's right the girl in front of her looked hurt and she couldn't stop herself from asking her in a soft and caring tone "What's wrong Amelia? Is everything okay?"

Her concerned question did surprise everyone there, even Amelia. But there was one person who was beyond surprised. That's right! Christopher was completely irked by Aria's question. Instead of kicking her out of their house, she is talking sweetly with one of the trouble makers.

"What's wrong with you Aria? Instead of kicking her out of our house, you are exchanging pleasantries with this trouble maker?" Christopher asked gritting his teeth while Aria looked back at him with wide eyes. This was the first time he was irritated at her and even she knew he wasn't wrong. The way he was reacting was absolutely right but at the same time somewhere in her heart; it was clicking her that Amelia has a huge reason behind her sudden arrival at their place.

"I mean no harm!" Amelia said in a hurried and an apologetic tone but was interrupted by a super angry Evelyn "Shut your mouth and don't try to play the victim here! We all know you are here to trouble my friend. But let me tell you, we are not fools standing here. Get lost woman! Get lost before I stab you."

"That's enough Evelyn!" Ryan said in a composed tone while pulling back his girlfriend in his arms and turned his head in Amelia's direction saying "Get out Amelia. You and your so called fiancé have done enough damage already. We don't want anything to do with you guys."

"And yes, if you are here to ask for some help in Hunter's case then really see yourself out! We don't support cheaters and accusers." Daniel said while tucking his hands inside his pant pockets while Gina was looking keenly at the scene going on in front of her. She had seen Amelia in the court too but with the way the conversation was going on, she could put two and two together.

"I am really here to inform you about something serious. Just hear me out and then I will be on my way. I really mean no harm. I promise!" Amelia said in a soft and an urgent tone trying to make her point but none of them were even ready to look at her. She knew the only person who might consider listening to her is Aria. She turned her head in Aria's direction and said "I really mean no harm Aria! I have something to tell you. It's important!"

"Huh! Promise! The irony!" Christopher scoffed while Aria looked at him and crinkled her eyes a little asking him to be patient but no, that man was not ready to buy Amelia's act.

"I know that look of yours Aria!" He said while looking at Aria and raised his index finger in the air saying, "You are not inviting her inside and I am very serious about it! For god's sake Aria, think about yourself for once!"

"But, someone is at our door; it's not right sending them off without even listening to what they have to say. What if she has something important to say?" Aria asked in a slow tone but one look from Christopher and she bit her lip looking down thinking maybe he was right; for one time maybe she should stop thinking about others and concentrate on her own life.

"Such pleasantries and manners are only for people who deserve them. Not for someone like her!" Christopher said looking at Amelia who was nodding her head in 'no' with tears in her eyes. He was way beyond angry and tightened his grip on the door. He shot a look at Aria when she held his arm trying to stop him from shutting the door. He looked at her face and let his gaze fall on her fingers that were holding his arm. As if understanding what he meant she immediately loosened her grip and stepped back a little.

He was about to shut the door on Amelia's face; but stopped when he heard "I KNOW WHO FRAMED YOU ARIA!"

"WHAT?"Christopher yelled while opening the door wide enough for thousand people to enter all together while the rest of them gasped in surprise unable to believe what they heard.

"Yes, I mean what I said. I know who framed Aria 6 years back. I came here to tell you all about it. Maybe it could help you?" Amelia said in a week tone trying her level best to control her tears but she couldn't and the little sobs escaped.

"Christopher, I think it is better if we invite her in and listen to her. It might be helpful for you all." Gina spoke in a professional tone taking a step further while Daniel kept thinking of how this truth might help Aria.

"Christopher, let's hear her out. Please!" Aria spoke in a soft tone while gripping his arms again but this time Christopher let his hand rest on hers and turned his head in Amelia's direction.

"Fine! You have 5 minutes. And mind you, if you try to harm 'my wife' or 'our kids' in any way, I am going to kill you! Do you get that?" He warned their uninvited guest while she nodded her head in 'yes' saying "Yes! I mean it when I said, I mean no harm!"

"Whatever!!" He said in a boring tone while stepping out of the way to let Amelia enter their house.

*********

"Can I get some water?" Amelia asked when Aria asked her to take seat.

"Sure!" Aria replied back immediately and hinted Evelyn to get some water but her feisty friend was shooting daggers at Amelia.

"Evy!" Aria called Evelyn to bring her out of her thoughts and she rolled her eyes while going inside the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water.

"TAKE!!" Evelyn passed the glass rudely almost spilling a few drops on the floor and also Amelia's dress. Aria glared at Evelyn but she paid no attention to her glares.

"I am sorry for that! Here take this!" Aria said in a soft tone while passing a napkin to Amelia who nodded her head in 'no' and said "No! It's okay! It happens." She wiped the water stains and looked at everyone who were standing in front of her as if they would eat her raw if she didn't speak.

"First of all, I am... I am really sorry! I m truly sorry for believing in all those lies and dancing on Hunter's tune. I am so sorry." Amelia said in an apologetic tone and before Aria could respond, Evelyn dropped in saying "Well, she doesn't need your sorry. So back off!"

"Evy! Stop!" Aria whisper yelled while narrowing her eyes at Evelyn but was interrupted when Amelia spoke "No! She is right Aria." Amelia turned her head in Evelyn's direction and said "I understand your anger Evelyn!" She said while looking at everyone who was surrounding her "You all have the right to be angry at me. And I totally understand it."

"I feel stupid! I feel stupid for falling for a person like him. I was so blind. I should have used my brain. I am the only one to blame for believing in Hunter like a fool. I am really sorry Aria!" She said in a pleading tone while looking at Aria but her plea wasn't responded. Aria was looking down on the floor with a few creases taking room on her forehead.

"I know, it will be very difficult for you to forgive me and accept my sorry but yes, I will patiently wait for you to forgive me. I am sorry. I really am!" Amelia added when Aria looked back at her still lost in her own thoughts about what this girl had to say about the person who framed her.

"We understand that you are sorry!" Christopher said while grabbing the chair and rolling it on its legs. The chair landed right in front of Amelia while he stepped in front of her and sat down on it. He shot her a glare and hunched a little towards Amelia while asking, "Now tell me about 'who framed my wife'?"

His tone and his aura both screamed danger and for a moment Amelia's heart stopped thinking how blind she was to believe in Hunter's lies and going against Christopher. He is a powerful man and if he really wished he could easily doom her.

.

.

.

"M... My... My father! It was my father who framed Aria 6 years back."

To say that everyone was shocked was just nothing. They were completely clueless as what does Mr. Johnson have against Aria.

"What? What are you saying? I don't even know who your father is! I haven't even met him ever in my life. What does he have against me? I have never done anything to him." Aria asked in a completely shocked tone. She could not believe her ears obviously. She was right; she never met this guy or even knew him. Why would we frame her then?

"Even I was shocked when I learnt about it this evening. I couldn't believe my ears." Amelia said while a lone tear dropped out of her eyes thinking about her father's betrayal. Whatever were his reasons, he still used his own daughter in his revenge plan and it hit her hard.

"That means you didn't know about it from the start! Am I right?" Ryan asked while crossing his arms across his chest while Amelia said "I didn't know anything about it. Had I known it earlier, things would have been so different. Believe me; I didn't know anything about it." Amelia said in a genuine tone while holding Aria's hands. Aria's revere broke when Amelia's fingers laced over hers.

"But why would he do that?" Evelyn was way beyond shocked. She cursed all the bad people in the world who were trying to trouble Aria.

"For Revenge!!" Amelia answered.

"Revenge on Aria?" Christopher asked in a slow tone while crinkling his eyes.

"No! Revenge on Hunter!!"

"Explain Amelia!" Aria said in a sharp tone and looked at her with full concentration.

"My father's family was bluffed and cheated by Hunter's family long back. My grandparents, I mean... My father's parents had to go through a lot because of Hunter's family. The company which Hunter owns is not his. It is my grandfather's! They had cheated and played with my grandparents' trust." Amelia said in weak tone while all the others were listening to her keenly and Gina started recording everything Amelia was saying. Being the police officer, she always had such things with her for witness sake.

"My father wanted revenge from them but since they are not alive he wanted his revenge from Hunter. He wanted Hunter to go through each and every pain he had to go through himself. He wanted his company back by hook or by crook. And that's where Aria comes into the picture. She was pregnant and my father knew that the kids will be Hunter's heirs and will be handed the business in future. As I said, he wanted his company and money back but at the same time he wanted Hunter to feel alone and cheated. So, he framed Aria and Hunter like a fool believed everything what my father had planned." Amelia said while wiping her eyes with the napkin in her hand.

"With Aria and her kids out of the picture, my father was happy to break Hunter but he was worried that what if he finds some other girl? Then, the trouble will be back. So he chose me!" Amelia said while wiping her tears using the back of her hand. Even though everyone there had a doubt on Amelia, they were all feeling bad for her. Knowing that her own father was behind everything is not easy to digest.

"His own daughter! He was so blinded that he didn't even think what 'I' will go through when the truth will be out. He was not concerned about anyone. And so he involved me. Took me to all the places where he could find Hunter. And fortunately for 'my father' and unfortunately for 'me'; Hunter and I clicked. We fell in love and wanted to marry each other." Amelia buried her face in her palms for a few seconds.

"And, the saddest part in all this is, he did everything for his own self. He wanted to get back his company using my children. I wouldn't have known about all this if I hadn't heard him talking to one of his men. My father is the reason behind your every pain Aria. I am sorry!" Amelia said raising her head and looking at Aria in shame. She was somewhere responsible in troubling Aria and she was shameful about it.

"I am going to kill that bastard right away!" Christopher said while standing up and kicking away his chair.

"You are doing no such thing! We can get him arrested and go to the court. That way Aria will be finally free from all sides." Ryan suggested while placing his hand on Christopher's shoulder.

"Tell me; are you ready to go against your father in the courtroom?" Ryan asked looking at Amelia who nodded her head in 'yes' immediately saying, "I wouldn't have come here, if I wasn't ready!"

"I don't think it's a good idea!" Daniel said in a slow whisper shocking everyone except Christopher.

******************************************************************************

P.S.: Extremely sorry for the grammatical errors!

NEXT CHAPTER (Chapter 30) IS OUT TOO! PLEASE CHECK!!

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT and ENJOY

Much Love!

Manasa DVLK!!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 554 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
27.6K 730 63
A smile played on my face as I saw on the sheet of paper in my hands. "Congratulations, you are pregnant eight weeks, Miss Reel!" The doctor said. "T...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...