โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

chapter fifty-six

6.8K 186 25
By m00nology

the clearing was silent, too silent for anyone. the place was filled with snows, the temperature was higher than before — luckily, bella has her own jacket compared to the others who only wore clothes where they could fight comfortably.

just by the woods, stood madelline and jasper besides the pack. the cullens stood not far away behind, mentally getting ready for the battle. worries filled their mind, edward can sense it even if he wasn't with them. they could only hope no one would get hurt.

madelline and jasper's hands found their way to each other unknowingly, seeking comfort with each other's touch. jasper looked at the girl beside her, thoughts filled with many things. he wasn't afraid what could happen to him, but to her? she was a different topic. he cared too much for her to be put into any danger even though he fully knows she is capable of protecting and defending herself.

"hey" he called out to her softly making her divert her hazel eyes away from up front and looked at him, "no matter what happens, be careful alright? don't forget our training"

madelline nodded as his hands cupped her cheek, giving warmth to her skin making her sigh in content.

"don't get yourself killed, major" she smirked up at him before her head quickly shot up as she and alice looked at each other with alert eyes.

"they're here, we can hear them" alice muttered, her eyes looking at the front.

"get ready" madelline warned the pack, their head shot up at her warning as they slowly walked back, away from their sight. she nodded at them before she and jasper stepped forward. they stood at the center, beside carlisle and esme, getting ready to fight.

their ears perked up at the sound of rushing footsteps, madelline's runes quickly lit up as she activated her runes that could help her in the battle. her eyes switched between black and red, both using her abilities.

the newborns sped in front of them in a flash, snarling at the instant sight of them. simultaneously, they ran at the sight of them both taking their own stances and defenses as they fought side by side.

jasper's hands quickly found their way to the newborn's neck, his major side instantly coming out at the sight of them as he radiated power and control. madelline's hands twitched as vines made their way to the field, striking four newborns straight at the neck. she smirked at the sight before snapping her wrist to the right, slicing their head off clean.

emmett rushed at the newborn as he slammed one before he quickly snapped the other newborn instantly, catching her by the surprise. alice, graceful as ever, speeding over the newborns tackling them down easily while snapping their necks and body parts easy as pie.

in the right time, the wolves came out just in time catching the newborns by the surprise as they emerge behind the big boulder, canines going straight to their necks. series of growls and snarls can be heard from the field.

if someone was watching them from far away, it is a quite spectacular view. wolves and vampires working in harmony to defeat enemies. who would have possibly thought that wolves and vampires — complete and utter nemesis from the start, working in harmonious way besides each other.

victoria's eyes could only dart back and forth at the sight, terrified of the possible outcome of the fight. she shook her head and decided to go through her plan, not once giving a thought to whoever's lives was lost.

jace's outstanding skills can be seen clearly as he stood in the center with his seraph blades that lit at his touch, easily slicing off their heads. after slicing his attacker's head, he noticed a newborn coming after alice as she sped away from him. his eyes narrowed before easily slinging his blade at his neck, decapitating its head.

madelline on the other hand was a magnificent sight for sore eyes. vines easily lessening the number of newborns as she sped all throughout the field, easily removing body parts and necks of theirs. she was truly a sight. she looks like as if she were dancing yet seemed like a blur at their sight.

she was fastest, fastest than anyone and edward along with her runes that helped her fighting stances. she smirked at the sight of them as the decapitated bodies only grew in number.

"assholes" she muttered before quickly helping carlisle and esme as she noticed them struggling.

it was taking quite a toll for them but madelline always made sure to help them, no one could barely touch her without physically being thrown away by the harsh force of wind, sending them easily to the wolves' opened mouth — catching them by their necks.

her head shot up at the scent of bella's blood, sensing the sweet scent all the way from the field as her eyes slowly grew darker. she ran at the source of the scent, afraid that she would be possibly too late.

"god bella, i hope your clumsiness didn't send you into your deathbed" she said to herself as she dodged trees and branches along the way.

she found herself standing near bella and edward's tent as bella's sweet scent grew more stronger and sweeter by the second. her eyes darted quickly to the two who stood before victoria and riley as their eyes went blood red as both hers and bella's filled their nose.

edward who held victoria down by the side, all weakened yet still managing to hold off the red head while seth who laid all limped only looked at madelline with such emotion in his eyes.

madelline growled at the two, her sight going red as she learnt that it was all riley's doing why seth was lying down there. the two rushed at bella but not before madelline speeding in front of her, quickly holding their jaws tightly enough for her fingers to dig into it and cracking their jaws.

"you should have known better than to laid a hand at my boy" she growled before easily snapping riley's jaw away from him before turning back at victoria who struggled under her strength, finding it unbelievable.

"what.... are.... you..." she choked out as her hands clawed against her tight hold.

"i'm your worst mother fucking nightmare bitch" she answered before grabbing her jaw and her other hand held the above before stretching it out, hearing victoria's screams of agony as her cheeks stretched out into nothing.

(a/n reference i think is what tanya did to caius at breaking dawn 2)

she stood away from their bodies, eyes rolled back to their head. she looked back at edward before looking at bella, "get that patched up before going out there" she ordered.

bella nodded as a response, finding madelline too intimidating at the moment as she just saw one of her closest friend kill two vampires singlehandedly. edward walked towards her while madelline walked towards seth, running a comforting hand through his fur giving a slight peck to his forehead.

"you'll be okay" she whispered before helping seth stood up.

she looked back at the bodies before lighting a fire using her fingers before throwing the fire at the direction of their bodies before walking away with the three behind her.

seth walked, limping as he found himself back where he laid his clothes so he could phased back easily. madelline only walked back at the group, seeing the pile of bodies in a fire.

"darling" jasper breathed out before speeding at her and pulled her into a hug.

madelline let out a sigh of relief as she felt jasper's arms wrapped itself on her. it gave her the sense of security and warmth, the two things she only need at this moment fully knowing the bodyguards of the volturi will be there any moment.

before she could speak, she noticed a child with crimson red eyes. a sign she was with the newborn army. her eyes narrowed at the sight of her before turning to look at carlisle and esme, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"she didn't attack any of us, she's innocent. riley forced her into this" esme told her to which she only nodded in understanding. she sent the girl a sympathetic look before standing beside jasper.

"we offered her a safe haven if she didn't attack any of us and she took it" carlisle added.

silence filled the air as they looked around at the results of post battle. they noticed the wolves standing by the distance, checking if there were anymore newborns left.

"the pack needs to leave. the volturi won't honor a truce with werewolves" carlisle stated.

bella's eyes looked around, noticing there was someone missing, "where's jacob?"

"there"

jacob's wolf form emerged out of the woods, spotting leah who was snarling just behind him who was cornering a hiding newborn. leah charged at the newborn, disregarding edward's attempt to stop her.

jacob's wolf leaped at the newborn tackling him to the ground, after it caught leah's paws and threw her off easily. they rolled towards the clearing as they tackled each other. he managed to bit his face off before it wrapped its arms around him, crushing him instantly.

jacob let out a howl of pain, sending madelline into a similar pain but nothing compared to him. before the wolves could take a chance to pounce the newborn, madelline's eyes turned black at the sight of it and flicked her wrists together, sending vines filled with thorns wrapping themselves onto the newborn's arms and legs. she threw her hands down, sending it into a broken pieces as the body parts flew to different direction.

the pack quickly shifted back into their human form as madelline, edward and carlisle sped at jacob's direction as he forcefully phased back due to immense amount of pain.

there he laid, all naked yet writhing in pain. catching his breath in puffs, carlisle examined him while edward steadied him. bella ran after them, kneeling beside edward as her eyes glistened in tears at the sight of him.

"the bones on the right half of his body are shattered"

the pack returned to them, all clothed and in human form as they surrounded jacob who are filled with worried expressions as they looked at their fellow brother.

"i'm here jake, i'm here" bella tried to soothe him.

"jacob, you idiot. i had it!" leah exclaimed furiously.

"leah!" sam called out to her with warning in his tone.

"this is not the right time leah" madelline said through their mind link before looking at carlisle.

"i can place a healing rune at him but it could only immobilize him. runes won't work permanently at him, but it could numb the pain just as as long before we can catch up to him" madelline told carlisle.

he nodded in assurance and agreement before looking at sam in approval, sam returned his actions placing all his trust at madelline. she looked down at jacob before placing a comforting hand to his forehead before running her hand over his arm, a black marking appearing just by his skin.

jacob's breaths slowly simmered down and relaxed, the pain temporarily leaving his body.

"i'll have to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in, as soon as after madelline's rune went away. its already starting" carlisle said, looking up at sam.

"we have to get them out of here before they come. we won't win a fight against them and we can't risk anymore of madelline's exposure" edward told sam in worry.

"go. we'll be there as soon as we can" carlisle said to sam.

he nodded and the pack immediately went to help jacob as they carried him all the way to billy's while jacob's eyes slowly fluttered shut, falling into an unconscious state meaning madelline's rune is starting to kick in.

madelline stood up just in time for alice to tell something.

"they're here"

the three sped back to them, jasper stood near madelline protectively as jane, alec, demetri and felix emerged from the woods — sporting a smug grin. their eyes smoothly scanned the area, slightly impressed at how things turned out.

"it appears you have done the work for us" jane said to carlisle, as soon as she neared the coven, "impressive. i've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude"

"we were lucky" carlisle sent the girl a tight lipped smile.

"i doubt that"

alec's eyes scanned the enormous fire blazing just behind them, his naturally red lips curving into a sinister smirk.

"it appears we missed an entertaining fight, sister" he remarked.

"yes, its not often we're rendered.... unnecessary" jane concurred, a smug look appearing on her young features.

madelline almost let out a snort at her response, before trying to mask it. but, jane caught it and looked at her with narrowing eyes.

"i believe, you're that hybrid master aro is talking about?" she said in a questioning manner, cocking an eyebrow at her direction.

"well, i'm glad i'm a topic for such royalties" she let out a sarcastic smirk.

the blonde vampire didn't knew why and how but the smirk triggered something in her before she took a step towards her to which alec held her back, his eyes darting to madelline with such threatening in his eyes.

"show some respect" she growled.

"respect is earned kid" madelline shot back before switching her eyes quickly to black, showing how much power she has more than her. she glared at her before taking a step back.

that's what i thought. madelline said to herself while smirking mentally.

jane's eyes noticed a young newborn behind them, eyes filled with fear which only fed her ego. she smirked at the sight of the newborn.

"you missed one" she said.

"we offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender" esme told her, stepping in front of the young newborn in attempt to protect her.

"that wasn't yours to offer"

jane looked back at the girl, "why did you come?" she asked her.

but before the young newborn can answer, she immediately used her power inflicting tremendous amount of pain towards her direction to which madelline growled and stood in front of her, quickly deflecting her power.

"you sadistic bastard" she growled but before any of them can move, she looked each one of them at their eyes, "no one will move and you better fucking listen intently" she ordered, using her compulsion.

even at their protests, their bodies seemed to have a mind of their own as they listened clearly at madelline's words.

"all of you will leave this place, right here and right now without wreaking havoc at this place. you won't say a word about bella nor this newborn. you will only go back and say that the coven escaped successfully and you will not have any memory of whatever this shit is when aro sees through all of your minds"

their eyes turned into a daze before they unknowingly nodded, turning away and used their vampire speed to speed away. madelline turned back to look at them, as the sudden exhaustion crawled its way up to her. jasper felt her sudden exhaustion and sped towards her to help her up and guide her.

"thank you so much mads, you saved not one but many lives just in one day" esme said to her, kissing her forehead gently before pulling away with a comforting smile on her lips.

the young newborn stood away for a second before hugging the seemingly nice girl in front of her who saved her into her almost death.

"thank you, i will do right by you" she said to her and only to her.

madelline only smiled before patting her back and pulled away. she looked at the girl's eyes and instantly saw her future and what it would like, she could only smile at the sight of it and looked back at her before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"use this as a chance to continue growing and expand your knowledge. you'll learn different ways of surviving through carlisle, go with them for now kid" she said, ruffling her hair.

before the young girl walk away, she looked back at the pale girl who had stunning freckles sprawled through her cheeks and gorgeous locks of chestnut brown hair cascading just by her back that fell elegantly as if she hadn't killed few minutes ago.

"bree. my name's bree" she smiled at her before walking away.

madelline could only smile and leaned her head back at jasper's chest before whispering, "we made it."

madelline can compel any kinds of supernatural being besides her kind. her runes can only numb or provide short-term remedies for injuries on them as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9.9K 29
โ– ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ . ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. safe haven. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ง charms ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ without even kn...
485K 11.3K 17
les monstres aussi tombent amoureux. monsters fall in love too.
112 0 14
๐ด๐‘–๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’(๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘) ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž...
840K 16K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon