Anfal's Ibtihaj βœ”

By gulle_jana

" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia k... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41 (special❀)
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47 (Last)
Epilogue

Chapter 4

18.5K 916 187
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"You met me in the weirdest time of my life!!"
~Anfal Murtaza

Author's p.o.v

Anfal came back home with puffy face and teary eyes.

She entered in her room and saw ruksana setting her wardrobe.
Instead saying anything she kept on looking at her.

"Anfal!!!"
Ruksana turned her around feeling someone's gaze upon her and halted looking at Anfal who was standing there with running makeup, quivering lips, drooping shoulders and bowed spine.

Ruksana gasped looking at her. This was not the Anfal she used to know.

Without thibking anything she ran towards Anfal who was ready to fall anytime.

Ruksana held her from shoulders and made her sit on bed and removed the door so that nobody can see her this state.

"Anfal!! Anfal!! What happened my dear?"
Ruksana said patting her cheeks.

Anfal looked at her tiredly and burst into tears.

Ruksana quickly hugged her.

After crying for Allah knows how long  Anfal pulled back sniffing.

"Ruksana why are you here? Why didn't you leave me? You must hate me na for my behaviour with you?"
Anfal said looking at Ruksana.

"My child!! My Anfal!! I can never hate you even no one can hate you. Your are this innocent that no one can think to dislike you. You brought up in front of my eyes by me. I raised you like my own child which i could never had. How can I hate you? "
Ruksana said cupping Anfal's face.

Anfal didn'tsay anything but kept on looking at her concerned face.

"Ruksana!!! Sometimes I feel like everyone just forgot I exist!! I have been alone for sooo long. May be I was meant to be alone. But Ruksana!!! I can't take this loneliness anymore. I just can't!!!"
Her voice broke at the end.

She then narrated what happened today in mall to ruksana making her gasp at the thought.

Ruksana engulfed her in a hug.
Moments passed with then like this when ruksana heard her breath getting relaxed.

She put Anfal's head on her lap and started stroking her hair.

A lone tear slipped down her cheek thinking that how much this little girl have suffered and still suffering.
Night passed with Ruksana sitting at her side.

After a long time Anfal shared her pain with someone.
After a long time she was having someone on her side.
__________

Ibtihaj entered in his room at 3 in morning.

After taking shower he lied on bed.

A sight of a girl standing near his heart listening his heartbeats made him opened his eyes.

He sighed and a whisper left his mouth.

"Anfal Murtaza....."

"We will surely meet again."
He smiled and closed his eyes and soon embraced me.

_____________

"Ibtihaj!! We have investigated! That bomb has nothing to do with that dealer. They were just some terrorist who wanted to blow that mall."
Burhan said when he saw ibtihaj coming in office room.

"Cool!! Arsh!! Are you ready to go on our next meeting?"
Ibtihaj said looking at Arsh.

"Yes boss!!!"
Arsh grinned.

"We will leave in next 20 minutes."

"Ibtihaj!!! Don't you think you should look more representable?"
Arsh said checking Ibtihajout from top to bottom.

"Why? What has happened to me?"
Ibtihaj shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah!! Nothing has happened to you. You are just going to attend bussiness meeting in your this mafiatic attire."
Arsh said stretching his shirt which was ripped from side woth blood drops on it.

" You are looking like a beggar instead of a Bussinessman."
Burhan said pointing at him.

"So?"
Ibtihaj raised his brow.

Arsh looked at Burhan and they exchanged looks smirking.

"What?"
Ibtihaj raised brow but before he could say a nothing Arsh and Burhan held him by his both arms and started dragging him.

_____________

Ibtihaj and Arsh were sitting in an air conditioned luxurious  office room.

Ibtihaj was cursing Arsh and Burhan again and again straightening his coat.

They both were looking devilishly handsome in suits.

(Arsh's attire)

(Ibtihaj's attire)

After a lot of bickerings ibtihaj being his stubborn self didn't did his upper two buttons. His collar was stretched showing his chiseled and tonned chest. According to him doing upper buttons suffocates him.

Arsh had his hair gelled while Ibtihaj's were rufled roughly making him look like a hot mess and irresistable....

There were 2 men more in room except Ibtihaj and Arsh sitting   across them.

There was a slot placed on table on which, "Murtaza Wahab, owner of Murtaza interprizes"  was written.

"So Mr. Murataza we saw your proposal. It was good but one thing that I am thinking is why are you so passionate to be our partner?"
Arsh said raising brow.

"Mr. Arsh who in his right mind won't want to deal with such Bussinessman like you?"
Mr. Murtaza said smiling.

"But give us any one reason to deal with you?"
Ibtihaj said straightening up.

"I .. I won't give you any chance to complain."
Mr. Murataza said nervously.

"This is what our all partners say and they are firm on their words. We have examined them. Tell us something new!! Rogjt Ibtihaj?"
Arsh said elbowing Ibtihaj who was busy in gazing in a random direction.

"Yeah Yeah!!!"
He 1uickly composed himself but his eyes and mind were still stuck on a photo frame placed at the side.

"What do you want from us then?"
Mr.Murtaza said tiredly.

"Who is she?"
Ibtihaj said pointing at the frame.

"She!! She is my daughter! Anfal Murtaza!!"
Mr. Murtaza said faking smile to hide his hate for Anfal.

"I want her!!"
Ibtihaj said and everyone's eyes widened.

"Sorry??"
Mr. Murtaza said exchanging looks with his assistant.

"I want to marry her! If you manage to give her to me then consider this deal done of else forget it!! And one thing is sure Mr. Murtaza that no one will compel to deal with you if Usmani company cancel it's deal with you. About the consequences of saying No to Ibtihaj Ibrahim Usmani then you know better!!"
Ibtihaj said seriously.

" You have 7 hours to five your answer and that too in yes!!"
Ibtihaj stood up wiping imaginary dirt from Mr. Murtaza left the room with Arsh.

Arsh was still shocked at his demand.

People in whole lobby were looking at them when Ibtihaj and Arsh came out of Mr. Murtaza 's office applying their shades on.
They were looking like an epitome of  pure confidence.

Girls were drooling over the sight while men were gawking at them.

"What was that??"
Arsh shouted at him as soon as they jumped in their car.

"What?"
Ibtihaj shrugged his shoulders.

"About your demand! We could have demand something big from him. Some thing useful!!"
Arsh snarled at him.

"Relax!!! I know what you don't!!"
Ibtihaj started driving.

"What this means ' I  know what you don't ' ?"
Arsh again shouted but Ibtihaj ignored him and kept on driving.
_________

"Is it true Ibtihaj??"
Shaaz asked him when he got done with Arsh' s dramatic narration of whole situation.

"I want to destroy that Murtaza sahab from every side. Whether social or personal!! This men deserves something drastic because of what he had done and still doing."
Ibtihaj said filling his magazine.

"But what is the fault of that innocent soul whom you a 're dragging it all this mess??"
Burhan said sighing.

"Her fault is that she is Anfal Murtaza!!"
He was still playing with his gun.

"Are you sure about marrying thing??"
Shaaz said seriously.

"Yup!!"
He emphasized on "p".

"What do you think will he agree to involve his daughter?"
Burhan raised brow.

"I don't think this I am sure about it! Such a cheap men like him who disturbed drugs among youngsters and take them to the verge of dieing can do anything just for money."
WITH that said he shooted in air and his bullet directly hit the bottle in front of him making it shatter in ground with a piercing sound.

"See you all later!!"
Saying this he left the warehouse.

"This boy had lost his mind! Did he hot his head anywhere while going There?"
Burhan questioned Arsh.

"No!! He was all ok!"
Arsh said grazing his imaginary beard.

"This why he is behaving like Arsh Samad? All idiotic?"
This Burhan said thinking earning glares from Arsh.

"Keep your mouth shut or else I will make it by myself!"
Arsh said glaring at him.

"How? How will you make me shut up?"
Burhan smirked.

"Go die in gutter!!!"
Arsh said throwing his coat on Burhan's face who suppressed a laugh.

"Well he is Ibtihaj and he plans everything before others even get to know.  We can't challenge him!!"
Shaaz sighed.

"Well I am happy cause finally after a long time we will see some female in this house full of brats!!"
Burhan said smiling.

"We can just hope for the best."
Arsh said seriously and they both nodded.
____________

"Boss! What will we do now? You have already made Anfal madam' s deal with one of your client!"
Murtaza's assistant said as soon as Ibtihaj and Arsh left the room.

"I am thinking the same thing Akhlaq!! But we can't afford to lose deal with Usmanis!!"
Murtaza said playing with paper weight.

"What now sir??"
Akhlaq said.

"Call Mr. Khilji and ask him to cancel the deal saying that we aren't willing to deal with them anymore. I know what to do now."

Murtaza said with determination in his eyes.

______________

Anfal woke up whole fresh.

She was in cheerful mood after a long time.

Last night she slept without taking her depression pills and now she was feeling no weight on her head surprisingly.

"Good morning!!!"
Ruksana smiled at Anfal who just came out after taking shower.

"Good morning Ruksana!!!"
After a long time ruksana saw her smiling genuinely and her forehrad without any frown.

" Your breakfast!!"
Ruksana said placing tray at her bed.

Anfal nodded and started having her breakfast.

"Umm!! Ruksana.. thank you for last night!!"
Anfal said fidgeting with her fingers.

At first Ruksana was shovked but she smiled when realization hit her at her whoes head was lowered.

She stroked her hair lightly and kissed her forehead.

"It's ok my love!! You can call me anytime you need me. From now on you won't be alone cause I will always be there for you."
She smiled and Anfal face her her most heartwarming smile.

Ruksana was a lady in her mid 40s. She was serving Murtaza family since years.

A soft knock interuppted them.

"Come in!!"
Anfal said and another maid came in.

"Sir is calling Anfal madam!!"
She said with lowered head.

Anfal exchanged shocked look woth Ruksana who was still processing what maid said earlier.

" You mean dad??"
Anfal said shockingly.

"Yes!! He asked to send you in his study. Madam is also there!!"

"Didn'tmom go for her work today?"

"No!"

"Ok..  I am coming!!"

Anfal said standing and maid went out.

"Ruksana!! Why I am feeling it's not something  pleasure? Mom and dad haven't talked to me since ages and now they are calling me specially. Moreover they didn't go for work."
Anfal saod with worried look on her face.

"It's ok!! Don't stress yourself! Everything will be fine."
Ruksana gave her light smile and they both headed towards his study.

"Come Anfal!! We were waiting for you! How are you?"
Murtaza said faking concern.

"Alive!!"
Anfal replied bitterly.

"Ok cut the crap and let's come to point. I have arranged your wedding with one of my bussiness partner."
Murtaza said casually.

And Anfal felt as if someone had pour  bucket of ice on her head.

"Dad I am just 18!!"
He managed to say out of shock.

"So what? Doesn't girls marry at this age? It's common now a days. Marry him so he will finalise deal with our company. He is a rich man and will keep you like a queen. "
This time her mom said.

Anfal's eyes widened.

"I am not your property whom you can sell to anyone you want just to get money. How far you will low your standards dad? I don't want this marriage and I won't marry anyone. You know already in love someone else."
She shouted.

"Whom you love Han? That gold digger and crypt Habib's son Hasan Habib? I knew it bitch!! Just remember one thing thatmk am not asking you any thing. It's my decision that you will marry that man I want and that's clear."
Murtaza yelled loudly fisting her hair making her yelp in pain.

Tears threatened to come out of her eyes but she blinked them away.

"Be grateful that someone is ready to marry you or else who will like to see your shitty face daily? You thought I didn't know about you and Hasan? I knew it!! All!! I didn't interrupt caise I knew at the end of the day I will be the boss. Ruksana!! Take her and make her ready for her nikkah by tomorrow evening."
He yanked her away and Ruksana held her body.

"Yes Ibtihaj!! You can come him more to take what is yours!!"
Murtaza called ibtihaj as soon as Anfal got out of his sight.

"Good Mr. Murtaza!! This is what I was expecting from a wise man like you!!"
Ibtihaj said seriously.

"About deal ..."

"Don't worry about that. I will bring papers qith me tommorw. You just do wedding preparations. Meet you soon!!"
WITH that said Ibtihaj  disconnected the call.

"Now you will know Miss Anfal Murtaza who is your real owner!!"
A smirk plasteredon his face just thinking about her being his slave.

Everyone was haply in homw thinking that finally their hikter was getting hooked up not knowing what his plans were....

*--------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

What do you think will happen??
Gosh!!! I am so excitedddd!!!😁

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.9K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...
13.6M 548K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
1.7M 56.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
157K 2.1K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...