Aquamarine (GirlxGirl)

By cold_french_fry

"You fucked a mermaid?!" *Highest Ranks* 1- lesbianromance 5- gaystory 5- wattpadpride 10- girlxgirl More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Final Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 48

25.3K 1K 260
By cold_french_fry

Narrator's pov

-

Beverly's thumb sank into the girl's neck bone, Aqua's pupils immediately dialated as her lips parted to let out the groan. A sharp pain ran through her body that was replaced with pleasure when Beverly's lips pressed against her chin.

The blonde girl trailed her soft lips against the girl's skin, leading down the center of her neck, her teeth sank into Aqua's flesh and the girl moaned tilting her head back.

"Shit" Aqua hissed, Beverly's teeth grinded against the flesh before running a flat tongue over the bruise.

Beverly's lips then trailed down the girl's collar bone, her mouth attached to Aqua's skin as she sunk her teeth into it once again, her grip on Aqua's throat tightened and the girl hissed in pain.

Beverly's hands pushed the girl aside, leading her to her feet. Their eyes locked once again, Beverley pulled a smirk on her lips as she led Aqua towards the sofa.

Aquamarine fell onto the soft cushion, Beverly climbed onto her lap, straddling her waist. The blonde's thumbs gripped the girl's throat as she brought their lips together which elicited satisfied breaths from both girls.

Beverly's tongue traced along her bottom lip, desperate to deepen it. Aqua moaned a bit when she felt Beverly's tongue invade her mouth. She felt goosebumps run all along her body the second their lips touched. Aqua took a deep breath as she slightly parted her lips, Beverly's mouth trailed down the girl's jaw, sucking on her pulse point. Her tongue flickered over Aqua's neck, exploring the area skilfully before applying the right amount of pressure.

Beverly's hands intertwined with Aqua's as she led her hands towards her back. Aqua's hands gripped the girl's petite frame, her nails slightly digging into her back.

Beverly's mouth attached to hers once again, her lips pressed against Aqua's in a sensual kiss. Their lips tingled the second their skins touched, Beverly moaned into the girl's mouth and gripped the top of the sofa on either sides of Aqua's head.

The intense feelings started to build within her once again. Their lips were hot and breathy, soft nibbles sent Aqua crazy. A swift movement of Aqua's tongue entering her mouth caused an overwhelming intensity between the kiss, her insistent mouth parted Beverly's trembling lips, sending wild tremors to her nerves.

Both girl's were breathing deeply. Their soft lips on each other and strong tongues fighting caused sparks to egnite within them. Aqua's finger nails dragged along her spine sending goosebumps through her body. Beverly shivered slightly under her touch.

Beverly rolled her hips against Aqua's front sending waves of pleasure through the girl's body. Her nails sank into her back and Beverly moaned loudly before rolling her hips against hers again. With each stroke, Aqua's nails scratched the girl's skin, leaving red cuts.

Beverly hissed at the pain of Aqua's nails leaving deep scratches down her back, it burned but sexual energy was far more intense.

Pain and pleasure mixed between the two girl's, Beverly's knuckles turned white as she gripped the sofa, their mouths moved aggressively against each other, Beverly rolled her hips roughly against the girl. Their naked bodies created an intense heated tension that applied with friction.

Beverly's eyes shutted tightly as her lips parted from Aqua's to release helpless moans against her mouth.

Beverly's mouth attached the to girl's neck, trailing kisses down her body. Aqua's neck tilted back when Beverly's lips pressed against her nipples, feeling them instantly harden under her touch.

The blonde's flat tongue ran over the pink bud, her mouth clasped down on the sensitive skin as she sucked on it. Her hands kneaded the other side with the right amount of pressure, massaging and running her strong thumb over it.

She ran her tongue and swirled over the bud before her teeth secured it's way around the girl's nipples and she nibbled softly, sending waves of pleasure through the blue haired girl.

Beverly's lips made its was down the valley of the girl's breast, placing tender kisses on her toned stomach.

Aqua's lips caught between her teeth when Beverly landed between her thighs, the blonde held the girl's legs and pushed them wide open, her eyes landing on the girl's front with a smirk.

Beverly kissed her way to the girl's inner thighs, enjoying when she squirmed under her touch, she sunk her teeth Aqua's inner thigh, a sharp pain ran through the older girl. Her mouth grabbed along the skin, biting harshly before running her tongue to smooth the bruise that was forming.

Beverly's teeth marks were peppered all over Aqua's thighs, red bruises formed and she smirked in satisfaction.

"Oh fuck" Aqua moaned, her head threw back when Beverly's lips kissed her clit. 

Aqua squirmed around when Beverly's lips pressed hard onto her swollen clit, applying pressure and warmth.

Beverly smirked against the girl's skin before running a flat, wet tongue over her entrance. Aqua's eyes shutted tightly as her moans left her throat. Her chest rose and fell heavily.

She brushed her long tongue against Aqua's swollen clit. She continued down her slit, dipping and teasing her entrance before repeating the motion. Her tongue pressed even harder into her entrance and toyed with the bundle of nerves. Aqua helplessly moaned above her, feeling a heat in her stomach. Goosebumps crawled along every inch of the girl's skin as the heat rose within her.

Beverly hummed lowly against the girl's center, feeling the wetness invade her mouth. Her fingers gripped the girl's thighs and dragged her nails dragged her skin.

She poked her tongue around within the girl and licked the sensitive skin tentatively, her tongue flicked over her clit sending waves of intense pleasure through Aqua.

Suddenly her hands reached to the girl's center, running between the folds before she started rubbing in large circles over her sensitive, stiff clit.

Aqua tilted her head back when Beverly slammed her fingers inside her, the girl's back arched, a shocking volt of electricity coursed through her veins.

Beverly rubbed through her nerves, and her thumb circled her oversensitive clit. She lapped her tongue over the girl's entrance, relishing in the taste she received. She captured Aqua's clit between her lips, sucking on it simultaneously.

She tried her best to keep her breathing steady. Her chest rose and fell heavily as heat shot through her veins. Aqua's legs trembled as the pleasure rolled through her body and stayed in her stomach. Heat spreaded through her veins.

Aqua's head threw back and her back arched above the sofa, her nipples hardened and Aqua stifled back a moan from escaping the cloth.The tension was built up in her throat.

Her hips rose and bucked against the girl's eager mouth, applying more pressure to her center. Beverly thrasted her tongue on the girl's clit as she used her fingers at a steady pace.

"Oh fuck, Beverly" the girl moaned when Beverly spread her folds and rubbed gently at her clit. She smirked against Aqua's front before biting down on it gently.

She swirled her tongue around in messy circles, it rolled against the girl's clit, applying pleasure in the right places.

Aqua rocked her body against the girl's face. She sucked in her breath and reached out to grip Beverly's hair and balled it into her fist. Aqua felt her clit throbbing in time with her heartbeat. Beverly continued stroking the girl's walls with her tongue. Her stiff tongue flickered over the girl's clit and pressed hard.

Aqua's fingers locked in the girl's hair and she bobbed the girl's head, shoving her further into her center. Beverly smirked and moved her mouth even more eager against the girl's skin.

Aqua moaned loudly through the room when Beverly refused to continue her movements and just pressed hard onto her clit. Aqua's legs trembled and she twitched under the girl's touch.

Beverly finally gave in after seeing the girl so close to her orgasm. She darted her tongue through the girl's walls, toying with the bundle of nerves. Her tongue lapped over Aqua's core rapidly.

Aqua was a moaning mess, the tingle in her stomach and warm glow was becoming unbearable. Beverly licked the sensitive skin tentatively, her tongue flicked over the girl's clit.

One final wave of pleasure rolled through her body. White pleasure ran through her veins and she sucked in a deep breath. Her thighs shook as she was consumed with ecstasy. She released all over the girl's mouth.

"Fuckk" Aqua yelled out right before the sensation left her body.

Beverly chuckled and kissed her way up Aqua's stomach, the blue haired girl's heart continued to race as she felt lightheaded.

A soft laugh escaped her lips when Beverly came face to face with her, the blonde held a smirk before leaning down to kiss her.

"I love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 5.1K 24
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—' ๐š˜๐š—"
17.1K 114 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)