The Handsome Merman

By sibbyjin

Curious about the world above. Curious how they live.. how they love... Jin the oldest prince and next in l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Final Chapter
Thank you

Chapter 18

151 13 2
By sibbyjin

Tia pov

"I'm so sorry I don't know what come over him" I said trying to apologise for jins actions.

"It's okay he's always been like that" jimin sighed as we sat down at the table and the kitchen staff gave him ice.

Wait what?

"What? Really? I can't imagine him being like this... "

"We don't really see eye to eye" jimin sighed. "What why?"

"He has always looked down on me. My father left my mother because she wasn't what everyone wanted. We lived in a small place and mum worked. Jin is one of many boys and had a loving home" he sighed. "We never saw eye to eye at school because of our up bringing we're so different" he shrugged whilst he lower his head.

Mr Handsome i mean....Jin didnt like the lower class?

"I'm sorry about your family. But Not seeing eye to eye is normal thou" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I know just it was hard for me a lot the time, he was popular and well I weren't" jimin looked at me and placed his hand in mine. "He wasn't that nice at school?" I asked. Jimin nodded slowly and sighed.

"Wow" i whispered.
I can't imagine my mr handsome ever not being nice thou... this is hard.
"I'm sure he has changed" I said trying to make sence but jimin shaked his head.

"how did he get here?" He asked me.

"I found him on the beach" I shrugged. "What? No! You let him in?" Jimin sounded annoyed.

"Yes why?" I shreiked....What did that mean.

"I don't want to say to much but this isn't the first time..." jimin whispered. "Are you saying he's a fraud?" This cant be true.

"I'm not saying anything" jimin said looking away. "I just don't want him hurting you. You seem so nice and accepting.  Anyone could take advantage of you" he slowly moved off the chair and took my hand that was still placed on his shoulder.

Mr Handsome isnt a good person? This cant be right...Surely...

"Please promise you will be careful with him" jimin asked.

"I will be careful" I sighed in agreement. "And I will make sure" his smile was so charming. He was very pretty.

"May I ask about his voice?" I asked. "What voice" he said. "He never had one?" I hoped he had. "No" jimin responded sharply.

I can't get my head around his... who was jin?

Jin pov

Namjoon took me into jungkooks music room for drinks. "Something off about that guy" Namjoon nodded.
The door opened and jungkook came in. "What's this about a guy claiming to be who saved sis" he said. "Yeah he is with tia. He knows this guy.. Jin" namjoon looked at me.

I nodded then began pacing up and down the room.

"Man, wish you could talk and write" jungkook said sitting down infront of namjoon.

"Are you close" Jungkook asked. I gave him a nod. "Friends? Family" he asked and I nodded twice.

"did he save tia" Namjoon asked I shaked my head rapidly. "Who did" Jungkook asked.

And I pointed to my chest. "But you can't talk" Namjoon laughed. I nodded. "This is confussing" Jungkook laughed.

I throw myself on the nearest chair.

I can't tell them and they write in another language. They wont believe me anyway.

Not even half hour ago she nearly kissed me! If she did I could talk and I could tell her everything... but fucking jimin... my cousin... my friend...

What's he doing?
Why is he doing this?
What's his aim?
Does he want me to loose my voice forever?
What do I do?

I rushed out the room I must find her.

But I was stopped by a guard who told she and jimin have gone out for the day. ....

This... this can't be happening....

This is happening!

I put my hand on my chest as I felt the pain.

I am loosing her...

Tia pov

Jimin and I went out for food and for a walk. He's very charming and can easily make me smile. He told me all about his amazing mother, who he wants me to met and he also told me of her struggles. I felt sad for him to.  But he didn't let me speak much.

He seems lovely But something feels off....

I know I said I need to know the man that saved me. And apparently I have meet him.  But somethings not right? I don't feel excited or thankful to him.

Also did he dye his hair?

I watched as a Waitress chatted to him and he smiled at the attention. She clearly doesn't know I'm the princess as she hasn't even looked at me!

Jins eyes would have stayed on me.. he never looks at others just me. He would smile and listen to me. He couldn't speak but I knew he was still understanding.

What happened last night? How did we end up in the same bed?

Why didn't I kiss him...

"Are you okay?"jimin asked. "Huh" I responded confused and breaking away from my thoughts.

"Your crying" he handed me a napkin.

....Oh so I am. I was so lost in thought I didn't notice..

"Is jin really a bad person?" I asked jimin. He looked at me it took him a moment as if he was thinking and he nodded.

I got up and ran into the bath room...

Jin pov

I spent the day playing computer games with jungkook.
I did protest for a while but jungkook insisted it would take my mind off it all...
He was wrong...this is not what i want to be doing.

I looked at the clock and it's half 5 and she hasn't come back yet. "I'm sure she be back soon" jungkook said. I looked at him.

"You like her a lot don't you?" He asked. I nodded and sighed.

"She can be dim but I no she will come back to you" jungkook smiled.

"Chin up" he said before carrying on with the game.

Around half 6 I left the room and made my way along the corridor.

I saw Tia walking Jimin to a room closer to hers then mine!

"I had a nice time today" Tia said to jimin. I opened my door quietly and stood so they couldn't see me but I could hear them.

"Yes me to. Lovely to get to know someone so interesting and beautiful" jimin replied.

I feel sick! I want to hurt him.

"Yes your stories were enlightening!" She laughed nervously. "I will look forward to tomorrow goodnight" jimin said and then the door closed. I poked my head to see Tia walking off down to her room.

Come on Jin get it together! What ever jimin is planning you must not let it happen. I walk out and hear jimins door opening.

"Tia" he shouted and she stopped and turned. I went back in..

"If your free I would love if you join me for a stroll in the gardens" jimin asked.

When did jimin become a smooth talker? He used to be scared of girls.

"Oh erm.. I was going to see if jin was free" Tia  mumbled. "Oh I just thought-" jimin sounded upset. Cleary faking it.

"It's fine I can see him tomorrow. I will meet you at the bottom of the stairs in a few minutes" Tia said.

She was going to see me but she isn't because of him!

I want to kill him.

I'm angry

I'm pissed!

I stormed out the room and jimin was watching tia walk away.

"Jin" he said and trying to rush into his room. I ran to him and put my foot their before the door closed. "Jin I can explain" jimin said rather scared. I pushed the door open and jimin backed up.

"Look jin let me explain" jimin shrieked! I stormed over to him ready to punch him again.  When he cowards onto the floor. "No" she shouted.

"Mr handsome.. Jin"

I turned to see tia at the door.

She looked scared.

I lowered my wrist and she ran in and over to jimin helping him up. "Are you okay?" She asked him touching his face. "He hit me" jimin whimpered our and held his chin.

I did not! I was going to!

I shaked my head. "What is wrong with you" Tia shouted at me. "Get out of jimins room NOW or I will banish you" she was angry. My Tia..

I ran out and out of the castle to the beach.
It's all going wrong...
I wish I could go home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
36.4K 2.8K 34
︵‿♪ Where Taehyun, a lonely merman prince wants to heal a heartsick guitarist- ︵‿♬ Out of curiosity he started an adventure, little did he know he wo...
177K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
2.8K 97 9
"Jimin!?" "Y/n!" "Y-You can talk?" "Yes." A story in which a human named y/n falls in love with a merman without y/n knowing it. This story is insp...