Whips+Chains=Pleasure Book 2

By Soulless626

It has been a month since Richard called and a month since Candice and Jake made love. They have been cautiou... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Punishment and time to think
Chapter 3:Nightmares and a bath
Chapter 4
Facebook
Chapter 5 Self Pleasure
Chapter 6
New News
Chapter 7

Chapter 1:Getting back on track

24.1K 357 22
By Soulless626

Candice

I woke up steadily moving to my arm to my left. Again I felt a cold bed. He wasn't there. He hasn't been there since last month. When he made love to me. I sighed. Moving from the silky bed spread i went to the bathroom to shower. Turning on the water to hot I stripped of all clothing. Getting in I let the hot water pour down my body. It felt nice to relax. I loved hot showers. They are always so relaxing. It loosened any tension I had. I shampooed conditioned and body washed. I also shaved, the normal girl thing to do. I had work today. Normal boring work. As I got out of the shower I went to the closet that was behind another door. Man just 6 months ago I was still in college. College. That was an odd experience. I shook my head from any thoughts on college and just got dressed.

At work

"Hey Candice." Wendy smiled meeting me in the elevator.

"Hey Wendy how was your weekened?" I asked smiling. She and I had become good friends this last month. She was a party animal and was always trying to get me into a club.

"Great as ever. You shoulda came." She sang. I just rolled my eyes.

"Wendy the day I go clubbing with you is the day I will need a hard whiskey and a french model." I said sarcastically.

"Miss.Thorn. I would appreciate you keep home activities to yourself and left at the door." I knew that hard sexy voice. I looked up and sure enough it was my blue eyed sexy boyfriend. He stared back at me with anger in his eye. I just rolled mine again. He has been cold to me ever since well we did it. Of course in the office Im just a personal assistent who gets her butt chewed off every 5 seconds. We keep it a secret till we get this whole Richard thing taken care of.

"Sorry Mr.Flinn. Totally my fault. Sir." Wendy said defending me. We finally stepped off the elevator and went our separate ways. Jake tailing behind me of course. I went to my office and sat down. Looking in a mirror I realized I was red. Really red. I closed the compact and placed it in my desk droor.

"If you wanted to know you were blushing I would have told you." Jake smirked. He leaned up against my door frame. He was wearing a grey suit with a vest and jacket. The shirt underneath was white. Of course as always he looked pure perfection. His dark brown hair slicked back. "Lunch with me today." He said sternly. It shocked me on the inside that he said that. He barely spoke 10 words to me on a daily basis. Believe me, I counted.

"Yes sir." I stated simply. He left closing my door and I got to work. Calling in meetings for Jake or Mr.Flinn and setting up dinner reservations for clients who want to know the whats what. This is what I did for the past month besides teasing Jake. I would wear a shirt to low cut. Flirt with men in front of him just to get him to talk to me but he never did a thing. Am I not attractive anymore? I shook my head of those thoughts and got back to work. Thinking about that would only cause me more strain. I refiled cases of new structures with Wendy and then typed up the reports. I did this for hours until I saw it was 1:45 in the afternoon. Shit. I missed lunch. I quickly got up and walked over to Mr.Flinns office. Opening the door he had food on the table. Steam still coming from it. It hadnt been there long. Jake came out of his combinded bathroom buckling his belt. That sent a sharp squeeze to my stomach. Looking away I smiled out the window. The view never ceased to amaze me. It was gorgeous. I looked back at him and he was looking mesmerized at me. Finally he gave me a carnil smile.

"Miss.Thorn. I believe you have been pushing my buttons lately. At work and at home. You think I didnt notice but I have. Today pushed me to far." He said smirking. His eyes had this glow to them. I had seen this before when he spanked or punished me. My insides tingled."Come here." My legs spoke for me walking over to him. "Stop." He said. I did. I was halfway to him. The sun shown on my back. It was warm. "Take off your shirt." I looked at him oddly. The door could be unlocked but hearing a click noise I saw he pushed a button to lock it automatically. Taking the hem of my shirt I lifted it over my head and dropped it to the floor. He looked me up and down like i would disappear if he blinked. Taking long strides he reached me in 2 steps. His eyes looking straight into mine."Now your shoes." He said huskily. I lifted my left foot taking off my flat and and same to the right. Leaving the little black lace socks on. "Good girl. You obeyed perfectly." I smiled a little. I did something right. He took one more step and he was so close to me I could breath deeply and he would be touching me. "Now," he whispered in my ear as he massaged my arms,"Take off your slacks." I reached down unbuckling the belt i had around them and then unzipping and finally letting them fall at my feet. "Thats my good little girl." His lips moved across my neck nipping and biting. Hard. It felt uncomfortable but pleasurable. "You will address me as master. Nothing less. Obey my every command with a T. No screw ups. Im very angry with you." He growled. His arms grabbed my waist turning me to the sun. I squinted lightly.

"Yes master." I responded. His fingers went down my stomach to the line on my camo panties. Don't judge, I got them on sale at Rue21. Jake groaned.

"I love a woman in camo. But i also love this little ass red from the bite of my belt." His voice so coy. He was like a snake. Controling. Always alert. Very dangerous. He pushed me over to his desk, "Bend over the desk so can see this pretty ass better." He lightly slapped my ass making me jump as I moved. I was nervous. Shaky. I think he noticed but didn't say a word. As I bent over i heard the clicking of a belt and the sound of it being removed from his slacks. My breath quickened as my hands gripped the edge of the desk more. "You will count. Each an every time." I processed his words. For some reason I couldnt respond. I felt a sting of a hand on my left cheek. I moaned as it stung. As it calmed the sting went to my core. "Answer pet!" He snapped.

"Yes master." The first smack came. I shook lightly. What is going through me right now. Excitement? Fear? Lust? Hell yes on the lust.

"One master." The second came and the smack echoed. The pain started to come. Tears in my eyes but then a tingle started to over come the throb. I wanted him. I wanted my Jake back.

"Two master." The third smack hurt. I cried out but it sounded more like a moan.

"Three master." Jake was cruel but he cared. He has a heart. A big one. He just locks it away when he feels threatened. He is an asshole but my asshole. I loved this side of him. It sent me on a ride to pleasure and new heights. I wasnt embarressed. The fourth smack came. Then the fifth, sixth all the way up to 25.

"25 master." My backside was numb. My face drenched with tears. I shook violently. I heard Jake drop the belt. He sighed. I wish I could see his face but I think I knew. He needed this as much as me.

"Stay in this position for a minute more." I heard him walk to the bathroom. My eyes were glued to the table but i grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears away and blew my nose. I didnt want to move much cause 1. It hurt like hell. And 2. Jake told me to stay in this position. He came back out and I saw a jar of creme in his hand. He came up behind me and put the creme on his desk.

"I am very proud of you. You did very well Candice. For that I will reward you." I bit my lip as he said reward. He moved my feet more apart but he removed my panties first. "Mmm. This color suits you my love." Jake said rubbing my bum. I flinched a little at the pain. "Stay still love. Ill make it better." He hushed. Opening the jar of creme he massaged it on my backside and I kid you not i felt 100x better. The pain was numbed completely. I felt shocked.

"What did you just do?" I asked. He chuckled and turned me to look at him.

"That my dear is a cooling creme very expensive but it helps numb sore limbs, burns and other things." He said pointedly still rubbing my backside. "Its very good and you needed it because we are not done." His carnile look was back. I paled. More punishment? I dont think I can take another spanking.

"M..More punishment?" I asked softly. I lowered my head but two fingers lifted my chin to look at him.

"My dear. You have been my submissive for a month an a half. This was a big punishment for you. When i say more it is because it is time for your reward. I will never push you past your limit. I live to please you. But I also live to punish you but only when you disobey." His lips pressed to mine lightly. I felt relieved that he said that. I removed my lips from his before he could continue.

"What about this past month?" I asked.

"This was a test. To see where your limits lie. Every dominant will do this to see where his submissive can hold out till she or he wants them. You teased me. Flirted with other men to get at me. Which you did. You said you needed a french man. Which pissed me off very much. And at home you dressed in those shorts an tanks. I didnt think I could last. You needed a punishment and i needed to give it. You passed wonderfully. Dont fret about that but ever flirt with another man again i will use a whip." Understand." His voice was serious. He was possessive. He was a beast. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a small kiss.

"I understand. Master."

"Jake. Only master if you are being punished." He said.

"Jake." I said softly an leaned up to press my lips against his again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gotcha;)

He lifted me onto the edge of his desk sweeping everything off it, his lips never leaving mine. His kisses were like fire. Sending sparks anywhere and everywhere. His fingers found my core plunging his fingers in at a fast pace. I moaned arching my back into his front. He took the opportunity to let his tongue sweep my mouth. We fought for dominance and of course he won. Jake moved his fingers to arch in my core sending jolts to my stomach. I broke the kiss to take a breath and he took the opportunity to kiss down my neck leaving hickeys big and bright all down my neck. Sizzoring his fingers to open my core I winced lightly.

"Damn your so fucking tight." He groaned. I fumbled to remove his tie and vest. Once undone i tossed them aside and found myself battling with his shirt. I couldn't consentrate very well though as he again arched his finger to hit that spot again.

"Jake!" I moaned. He was frustrating me because these damn buttons wouldnt come undone. He only chuckled. I finally got fed up and shirt the shirt open. Buttons flew everywhere.

"That was hot." He chuckled. He removed his fingers and slid his hand into his pocket grabbing a condom and placing it between his teeth. Looking at this hunk of a man undressing before me made me clench. His jeans did nothing to hide his hard cock. I licked my lips. Maybe one time I could get him while hes working and suck him off. That would be very...gratifying. He unzipped his pants letting them slide down while looking at me. His eyes filled with pride. He knew he was a sight. Smirking I wrapped my legs around him pulling him close. I got an idea. Taking the condom in between my teeth i slid my hands down his chest raking my nails all the way down to his happy trail. I dipped my fingers into his boxers pulling them down. As i did this I continued to look at him. His eyes were a pitch dark blue. His cock sprang free and I opened the condom throwing the package somewhere and grabbing him. He was hot and hard. i stroked him lightly but he soon stopped me,

"Put the condom on baby. I cant wait any longer to be inside you." His voice was deeper. Definately lust driven. I rolled the condom on and he spread my legs wide and slammed into me. The sudden movement made me jolt but I quickly adjusted. He moved in and out of me with passion. His groans and my moans filled the room. I placed my legs around his hips making him go deeper and faster. I could feel the sting on my bottom but it just fueled the pleasure I was in. My hands raked his hair. His lips ravaged mine. Tongues dancing. I soon felt my stomach twist into knots and Jake knew cause he went faster. His hips hitting mine. My walls finally tightening.

"Jake, im about to,"

"I know baby let it go. Come for me." He groaned. And as he said that I finally exploded. Bucking my hips into him. He thrust into me harder and then finally released into the condom. His mumbled profanities as he joined me over that edge. He pulled out of me throwing away the condom and lighting a match and putting it into the bin. I raised my eyebrow.

"Cleaning lady. Dont want her finding out this way." He chuckled. I shook my head still breathing heavily. He put his boxers and pants back on as I sat there and watched him. I crossed my legs wiggling my foot. I smiled to myself. We are finally getting back on track. Jake has finally returned to me. I looked at tilting my head. He just smirked at me.

"Get dressed Candice. We have a meeting in one hour." I groaned.

"Joy of my life." I said sarcastically.

"Watch it young lady." He playfully warned. I slipped off the desk and put on my panties an fastened my bra back on. I groaned in pain as I bent down to grab my slacks. My ass is gonna be sore for a week.

"Hey it was a punishment." Jake said.

"I know but it was worth it." I said smiling.

"Oh? How?" He asked. He zipped my pants up and buttoned them and finally fastening my belt together.

"Because," i started. I thought about it for a second as he reached for my blouse. He picked it up and handed it to me," i got my Jake back." I said taking the shirt and putting it on.

"That is a very good reason." He said leaning down and pressed his lips against my own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very long chapter. I love you all. Merry Christmas. Happy new year. It is midnight here. Yikes. Im not gonna wake up anytime soon.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Sleep. I need sleep.

Love ya my little munchkin doms/subs;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
10.2K 1.1K 154
DARKNESS BOOK 1 Stacey's quiet and sensible.. so everyone thinks. But when she meets Victor for the first time, will she finally try to move on, or w...
1.4M 45.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
20K 2.3K 31
Yibo and Zhan get entangled in a kiss... Was it a Simple Attraction OR A MISTAKE ? Or Something deviously forbidden?? LET US PEEK INSIDE TO SEE FOR...