One Last Time (WayV - Xiaojun...

By demigxddess

COMPLETED | True love never dies, it'll always remain in one's heart even if the person dies. A story about t... More

P R O L O G U E
I
N O T E
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
F I N A L E
F I N A L E (Alternate Ending)
❗️NEW STORY❗️
Q & A
❗️SUBSCRIBE❗️
Song Inspiration #1
❗️NEW STORY❗️
❗️INQUIRIES, SUGGESTIONS & COMMENTS ❗️
Update #1
STORY PROMOTION
❗️NEW STORY❗️
❗️NEW STORY❗️
Update #2

VII

496 28 7
By demigxddess

VII

P A S T

~ Third Person's POV

Xiaojun went to prison to bail out Eehuey but it turns out the sisters have already bailed her out and she was proven innocent.

Since Eehuey was a minor she cannot be sent to jail and Lady Mei Ling did not have enough evidence to support her claim that Eehuey did stole her necklace apart from the fact that it was seen in her bag.

Well in fact, she didn't mind she just wanted to embarass the poor young lady in her school.

Yes, they framed her.

The sisters ended up fighting with Mei Ling in prison and that was when Xiaojun arrived, however to his dismay Eehuey was not there anymore.

She was already sent home.

———

"What happened in prison?" Yangyang asked upon the arrival of Tzeline with Mei Ling from prison.

"The sisters bailed her out." she answered. "But it doesn't matter..." she sat on the sofa.

"Her reputation is already ruined, that's what matters." she added.

"And Xiaojun?" he asked.

She rolled her eyes. "He's downstairs arguing with your mom and dad."

Yangyang sighed, he thought it was a really bad idea to frame Eehuey in the first place but he had no choice but to join the plan.

"Did you even talk to your brother?" Tzeline asked.

"Yes, I tried to convince him." he said. "He won't believe me... he still believes Eehuey."

"Tch! Why am I not surprise?" she said and shook her head.

———

After the incident, Eehuey did not attend class for more than 2 weeks. She felt embarass to go to school after what happened.

Xiaojun tried to communicate with her as much as he can but she wasn't responding. He tried to visit her in her house but the sisters warned him to stay away from her and would not allow him to speak with her.

He was scared, svared that what's between them might be over after what happened.

Today, Eehuey decided to go somewhere peaceful, she wanted to take her mind off the things that was bothering her.

The past few weeks had been rough on her and she was in deep thoughts wheter or not she would still continue his relationship with Xiaojun.

"Eehuey?"

Eehuey was startled when she heard someone call her name, she turned her back and she saw him.

He looked surprised to see her there as well. It was just a coincidence that he also decided to visit the place.

"Eehuey..." he called out again before walking towards her direction.

Eehuey stood up immediately and tried to avoid Xiaojun by walking pass him but then he followed her.

"Eehuey, let's talk." he pleaded following her and he tried to grab her arm.

Eehuey forcefully pulled her arm away from him. "I don't want to talk to you, Xiaojun. Please, leave me alone!"

Xiaojun still followed her. "Eehuey please, let's work this out."

"Xiaojun..." she sounded pissed already.

"Nothing's going to work! This whole relationship is not working for both of us." she said and tears started forming in her eyes.

"No matter how much we try to make this relationship work, it's never going to happen. We don't live in a society where our relationship is accepted." she added.

Xiaojun looked guilty seeing her cry. "Eehuey, no... don't say that. We don't have to please other people, don't listen to them what matters is that..."

"But I am tired, Xiaojun!" her tears fell, rolling off her cheeks. "I am tired of this relationship, no matter how hard I try to convince myself that our relationship is strong, things get even worse. I always feel like I'm holding unto a knife."

"The tighter I hold on, the more pain it causes me and I can't take it anymore, Xiaojun." she said.

Xiaojun started crying when she heard her side. He knows how hard it was to keep their relationship because of the people around them but he still hopes to be with her.

"Eehuey... Just hold on a little tighter please, we'll get through this eventually. Just please, stay." he tried to come closer to her but she took few steps away from him.

"No Xiaojun, it's never going to work. We have to accept things as they are. We're two different people, you're part of the upper class and I am part of the lower class. We can never be compatible for each other." she said to him and Xiaojun shook his head.

Eehuey breathed deeply. "Perhaps, we should just let go of this relationship and forget about what we had." she said.

But Xiaojun shook his head even more. "No! No! No! Eehuey..." he quickly hugged her tightly, Eehuey's face was buried in his chest as they both cried.

"Don't break up with me, please. I don't want to loose you." he started to weep uncontrollably.

"Xiaojun... please, stop. It's not going —"

Xiaojun cut him off. "No, no, it's going to work Eehuey just be patient. We'll prove everyone wrong!" he said as he held unto her shoulder.

"I don't want to loose you, Eehuey please please, stay with me. Don't give up on us 'cause I'll never ever give up on us even 'til my last breath." he pleaded to her.

He sounded like he was going out of his mind.

"I love you, Eehuey. Don't leave me." he took her hands.

Eehuey cried so much in front of him. Letting go was so hard for her but it was the only way to stop this mess.

She knew that if they kept their relationship things would only get worse knowing that Lady Mei Ling won't stop until they separate.

"Xiaojun..." he placed her hand on his cheek and Xiaojun rested his hand on top of her hand.

"I love you and you know that... but I can't bare with this anymore. I'm sorry, I have to let go."

After that, she gently took her hand away from his face and turned her back at Xiaojun.

She left him teary eyed, she left thinking Xiaojun would just let her off but she was wrong.

Xiaojun ran to her and hugged her tightly from behind preventing her from walking away.

"No Eehuey. Don't go, please. I-I can't be without y-you."

"X-xiaojun..." she cried trying to get away from him.

"P-please, just let m-me go. It's over!"

———

* Later that night...

Yangyang heard sniffles across his room and he couldn't stay still knowing his brother was the culprit.

He went outside and went to his room and saw him at the balcony of his room, staring into nowhere.

The lights were turned off and the scent of alcohol lingered in his room.

He assumed he has had plenty before Yangyang came over.

It was strange since they weren't allowed to drink inside the house, their parents did not allow them to, and Xiaojun never drinks unless he wants to take his mind off something.

"Gege?" he called making Xiaojun face him as he walk towards him.

He saw his brother in tears and he looked... miserable.

He was holding a bottle of beer, his hir was a mess and cheeks were stained in tears.

"What's wrong?" he asked him.

Even though things weren't going so well between them he couldn't restrain himself from worrying 'bout his twin brother.

"Eehuey and I..." he said before sniffing preventing tears to escape then he shook his head. "we're over."

———

Knowing about their break up, Yangyang felt relieved yet a little guilty as well.

Guilty that he was one of the reason why they had to separate, guilty because his brother looked even more miserable without her as day passed by.

In the mean time, he tried to reconciliate with his brother. Knowing that Eehuey won't be getting in the way this time.

One night... their parents had a huge argument. The twins had noticed this after hearing exchange of fould and harsh words coming from the sala.

"I am so tired of you, Han! You are always against me, what kind of husband are you?!" Lady Mei Ling shouted.

The twins rushed downstairs to stop both of their parents from getting physical with their argumentX

"Ma, pa. Stop it! Both of you." Xiaojun tried to get in the way.

Yangyang tried to pull his mom away from their dad, careful not to hurt his mom. "Ma, don't quarrel anymore."

While Xiaojun took care of their dad. "I have had it with you, Han! I am done with this marriage." Lady Mei Ling said.

The twins looked at each other after hearing such words from their mother. "I have had it with this marriage as well, Mei Ling!"

"I'm filing for a divorce!" Mei Ling said to him.

Their father's eyes widen. "Then so be it!"

"Ma, pa! No... don't do this!" Yangyang interfered with them.

He seemed like he was about to cry already while Xiaojun was still speechless.

"Gege?! Say something..." he pleaded for his brother to convince their parent but Xiaojun was left speechless.

Mei Ling ignored Yangyang's pleading. "Fine, but I am taking the twins with me!" she said to Han.

"No, they're staying with me!" Han demanded and it was endless bickering of who gets to keep the twins.

Xiaojun and Yangyang talkedto their parents to just work this out for the sake of their family but it didn't work.

Lady Mei Ling made her final decision and filed for divorce the next day.

The happy family they once had vanished. Xiaojun can't help but to blame himself for what happened.

"This is all my fault... If only I wasn't stubborn." he said. Sighing heavily on his palms.

"Don't blame yourself, ge." Yangyang said, tears were already forming in his eyes. "You didn't want this to happen."

Xiaojun shook his head.

A part of him is still heartbroken because of his and Eehuey's break up and now their parents are getting separated as well.

He was still desperately trying to reconciliate with Eehuey by sending her texts with her despite receiving no response. He still wants her back.

That night, Xiaojun had a dream.

Eehuey was in it, he dreamed of driving a car with Eehuey and she was in the passenger's seat.

They escaped town and left all the bad memories behind tand they went to a small cabin somewhere in the woods.

It was just the two of them and it was serene and romantic. It almost felt like it was real 'til he woke up  to her mother's shouting early in the morning.

He got up and saw Yangyang and his mother all dressed up and they had their luggages with them.

He was scratching his head as he got down stairs, he had no idea what was going on.

"Yangyang?" he called.

"What is this? Why do you have luggages? Where are you going?" he asked.

Yangyang looked like he had cried already, puffy eyes and red nose and he was still sniffing. "Mom decided to take us back to Germany with her."

"What?" his brows furrowed. "That's ridiculous."

Yangyang was about to say something 'til their mother entered the picture. "Xiaojun! What are you waiting for son? Pack your bags and we're leaving!"

"I have aleeady fixed our flight and we are leaving for Germany today." his mother said.

Xiaojun, still in his pajamas, was unsure of what his mother was thinking. "Ma, this is crazy. We can't just leave home."

"You're not leaving with my sons!" Han shouted arriving in the sala.

"Shut up, Han. I have the right to take away our sons." she said.

"Can't I have atleast one son with me here?" Han asked

"Never in your wildest dream. I'll never give one my boys to you. Xiaojun Yangyang!" she called.

"Come along, and Xiaojun pack up your bags 'cause we are leaving right now."

Xiaojun had no idea what to do, his mind was spacing out and he couldn't believe Yangyang would just follow his mom's order.

But not Xiaojun...

One thing's for sure Xiaojun is not leaving this town for one reason and I think we all know that reason.

"I am staying with dad." Xiaojun said that made her mother widen her eyes at him.

"See? Your son wants to stay with me." Han argued.

"No, you're not! Pack your bags and we're leaving, Xiaojun. DON'T BE STUBBORN THIS TIME!" she raised her voice at him.

Xiaojun quickly shook his head. "I am staying here ma. I'm sorry."

Yangyang had his mouth agape, he knew what his brother's motive was for staying with their dad.

"Are you crazy?!" her mother shouted.

"Gege..." Yangyang called out with tears forming yet again in his eyes. "Come with us."

"He has already made up his mind, Mei Ling! The boy wants to stay with me." Han approached his son and swung his arms around Xiaojun.

Xiaojun had an apologetic look on his eyes to Yangyang.

"No, he is not staying with you!" her mother shouted.

"Then make him choose." Han challenged.

"Are you coming with me? or are you staying with this ill-bred man?!"

Yangyang looked at him hoping he'd change his mind and come with them but he was wrong.

"I am staying with dad, ma. I'm sorry." he said and bowed his head.

Lady Mei Ling was so furious he wanted to slap his son right now but she was resisting the urge to hurt his son again.

Instead, tears rolled from her eyes knowing that her son will be separated from her but she had no choice.

Xiaojun made his decision.

"Yangyang!" she shouted ibstead. "Let's go son, we're leaving!"

She turned her back at them and left the house. Han followed her just to argue with her one last time.

While Yangyang and Xiaojun were left behind, the younger one was staring into his brother's eyes with disappointment.

"Yangyang, brother, I'm so—"

Yangyang cut him off. "It's because of Eehuey, isn't it?"

Xiaojun left him unanswered and just sighed. "After everything that has happened you're still choosing her over family? over mom? over me? your own twin brother?" he started to weep infront of his twin.

"It's not like that..."

"If it's not then come with us, come with us to Germany." he demanded but Xiaojun just shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Yangyang. I can't."

Yangyang was so hurt, he never thought that at this point Xiaojun would still choose over above all.

It proves to show that Xiaojun loved Eehuey more than anything, more than his twin brother.

"They said that having a twin brother is having someone to share your whole life with, but from what I see you had already shared your whole heart and soul to someone you just met few months ago." Yangyang said.

"I can't forgive you for that, gege." was his last words to his brother before finally leaving everything behind.

He had no idea that that this was going to be their last conversation...

———

Words spread throughout town about Master Han and Lady Mei Ling's divorce.

Eehuey finally returned to school but she still gets bullied about the incident that took place two weeks ago.

People started calling her names such as thief, burglar, snatcher, gold digger all those horrid things.

Now that she's back in school, Xiaojun was the one absent the following days and she had no idea why.

All she knows was, Xiaojun was still here with his dad.

Until that night...

She was trying to read her notes in her room when suddenly a pebble was thrown inside from her open windows and made it made on her marble floors.

Who could it be?

She stared at the pebble for seconds before closing her notes. She then stood up and peeked through her window only to see Xiaojun holding a bunch of roses.

It has been a while since they saw each other, the last time was when they broke up.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered to him, careful not to wake up the sisters sleeping next door.

"Can I speak with you?" he asked.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"I missed you."

"Huh?" she was skeptical. "Xiaojun... stop this already."

"Please, Eehuey please." he got down on his knees looking straight at her.

"I just need you right now, you're the only one I could talk to. Please."

———

What else can Eehuey do?

Xiaojun won't leave even if she asks him to. The young man was too persistent to fix their relationship so she had no choice but the sneak him inside her room.

"Eehuey..." upon entering her room Xiaojun immediately offered the flowers he bought for her.

Eehuey stared at it for seconds but then she took it anyway.

"Thanks?" it was rather a question.

They both sat on the edge of Eehuey's bed.

"I want us together again, Eehuey." Xiaojun wasted to time and went straight to the point.

Eehuey, upon hearing that, let out a heavy sigh. "Xiaojun... haven't we talked about this already?"

"I know... but no one's going to stop us now from being together." he said to her.

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean... everyone in town knows about it." he said.

Of course, Eehuey had an idea what he meant but she didn't want it to come out of her mouth.

"My mother left for Germany with my brother and my engagement with Tzeline is over." he explained.

"You see what I mean? No one's going to get in our way now, we could be together again Eehuey." he said to her.

"But Xiaojun..." she called. "Why didn't come with your mom and brother? Why did you choose to stay here? I mean... you're brother... he needs you."

"I stayed because of you." he immediately cut her off.  "I want us back, Eehuey. You're all I have left."

Eehuey couldn't explain how she was feeling. She felt sad for him being separated from his mom and brother.

She's starting to blame herself... but of course, she admits she's also happy knowing that Xiaojun is still here.

"You shouldn't have done that." she said. "You should've stayed with your mom and brother, they need you most especially your twin brother."

"But who will take care of dad if I go with them?" he asked.

"And besides..." he took her hand. "I have you here with me and I couldn't ask for anything else. So please, let's be together again. I love you so much."

Eehuey was now contemplating wheter or not they should continue their relationship.

"I don't know Xiaojun..." she said and shook her head.

But then Xiaojun hugged her tightly, it was so sudden that the air got knocked out off Eehuey's chest. "Please, Eehuey. You're all I have left, you're the reason why I can't leave this town. I can't be without you. Please, I love you."

He sounded so desperate again and he started crying as he buried his face on the crooks of her neck.

His hug tightened around Eeehuey's and as much as she hates to admit it, she also missed Xiaojun's warm embrace.

———

Eventually, Eehuey agreed to get back with Xiaojun.

He was right... no one's getting in their way this time.

Apart from Tzeline, who's still desperately in love with Xiaojun but she didn't do much harm to their rekationship.

They were happier than before and it seemed that everything was turning out well.

They never kept their relationship a secret anymore, they would go on dates in public places but they still prefer to have their private dates at the lake.

The sisters were not so fond of Xiaojun but seeing Eehuey happy with him, they just couldn't say 'no' to their relationship.

———

Since Lady Mei Ling is not staying in the mansion anymore. Xiaojun could freely invite Eehuey over, his dad wouldn't mind either 'cause he's always out with his friends drinking.

* Someone you loved - Lewis Capaldi

"I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me. This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy. ~ "

———

Xiaojun brought Eehuey to their music room so he could sing to her. He played the piano as he passionately sings his whole heart out.

This song was Xiaojun's favorite and was slowly becoming Eehuey's favorite song as well since Xiaojun sung this to her a million times already.

———

"I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved ~"

———

She clapped after Xiaojun finished his short cover of the song and it made Xiaojun smile back at her.

"That was amazing, you're voice is so angelic."

"Uhh, t'was nothing." he tried to stay humble.

"No kidding though, you're so talented and you play the piano so well." she praised him.

Xiaojun got up from his seat and went beside her. He eventually held her shoulders and made her face the mirror behind them.

"What? What's going on Xiaojun?" she chuckled looking at him in the mirror.

"Close your eyes." he whispered to her.

She furrowed her brows at him with a mocking smile but Xiaojun just chuckled at her reaction.

"I am not kidding, this is serious so close your eyes." he said while giggling along with her.

"Okay." she closed her eyes.

"No peeking, okay?" he said as he brought out something from his pocket.

"I am not." she hummed.

Eehuey felt something being placed around her neck, she assumed that it was a necklace.

She could felt Xiaojun's hand on her nape adjusting the lock.

"Open your eyes." he ordered.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a beautiful silver necklace with a rose pendant.

"Wow..." she said in awe as she looked at it in the mirror.

"This is beautiful, Xiaojun." she turned around to thank him.

"Thank you..."

Xiaojun just grabbed her by her waist to pull her closer and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "You're welcome, my angel."

———

P R E S E N T

~ Third Person's POV

"You okay?" Yangyang asked Eehuey.

"Hmm?" she immediately shifted her gaze from her hands to look at Yangyang.

She had been staring at the ring Yangyang gave her for minutes now that's why she became all silent.

Actually, the ring wasn't really from Yangyang.

"How d-did you knew about this ring? I d-don't understand." she asked him instead of answering his question.

So Yangyang told her about his dream last night. He dreamed of his twin brother, Xiaojun, proposing to her and that was the same ring she placed on her finger.

"B-but why did you know t-that this ring actually e-existed? A-and h-how come you knew where this was buried?" Eehuey was still confused.

"This will might sound weird but... I have a memory of that ring though I didn't know why I had it in the first place." he said. "And it's like I had this urge to get the ring back and give it to you."

Eehuey still had her brows furrowed the whole time but she knew that this ring had something to do with Xiaojun.

"Uhhh..." Yangyang sighed, knowing his explanation didn't made any sense. "I'm sorry Eehuey. I'm not making any sense right now."

"It's okay." she said to him, trying to understand his condition.

"I think my dream had a hidden meaning that's for sure..." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I feel that... Xiaojun was planning to propose to you and that is the ring he was going to give you but..." he took a deep breath. "unfortunately, he didn't had the chance to do so."

There was sadness in Yangyang's eye explaining to her his assumption and Eehuey finally understood it now.

She looked at her ring once more with grief, her vision turned blurry with all the tears forming in her eyes.

All along that was Xiaojun's plan, he really wanted to ask her for marriage but he just didn't had to chance to do it.

" I guess gege guided me to find that ring and give it to you..." Yangyang said but she only heard sniffles from Eehuey, still staring at the ring he gave her.

Upon this realization, Eehuey felt her heart being crushed into pieces.

She could only imagine how it would feel like if Xiaojun did ask her for marriage and actually spending her whole life with him.

Sadly, it never happened and will never happen.

———

That night, Eehuey was lying on her bed and silence fills her room as she stared at her hand, raising it above her admiring and grieving over the ring Xiaojun was suppose to give her.

Then her phone suddenly rang...

* Yangyang is calling... *

"Hello." she answered.

"Hey Eehuey, how are you?"

"I'm..." she paused for a bit. "fine, I guess."

"You don't sound like you are."

"I'm just spacing out a bit and I couldn't sleep after what you told me earlier." she said.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

Eehuey's brows furrowed. "What? No, don't be sorry it's not your fault."

"Actually, I can't sleep as well something's bothering me." he said.

"What is it?" Eehuey sounded worried.

Yangyang sighed. "I'll tell you tomorrow, meet me at the lake, okay?"

———

"So what's up?" Eehuey asked.

Yangyang was staring straight into the lake, he was hugging his knee the whole time and he was unussually silent today.

Yangyang shook his head, tears from his eyes all of a sudden. "I really did gege wrong..." he said.

"W-what do you mean, Yangyang?" she was confused.

His cheeks were now stained with tears, still not looking into Eehuey's eyes. "I was jealous, I was selfish and I lied to him..." he said to Eehuey.

"I was jealous of you..." he said.

Eehuey felt a little guilty. "I-I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to —"

He cut her off. " You had all his attention and he totally forgot about me but I can't really blame you for that so don't apologize." he assured.

"I was selfish because I wanted him abide with our mom's rules without understanding his feelings." he explained. "I restricted him from being with the one he loved, I didn't do my part as a brother to support him in doing whatever makes him happy."

"and I lied to him, I lied to him 'bout not being involved in all those attempt to get rid of you... I feel guilty because I knew he trusted me and he knows I wouldn't do such thing to him but I did, I am a horrible brother."

Eehuey wanted to weep as well with Yangyang but she said to herself, this is Yangyang's moment so she had to be the strong one to comfort him.

"You're not a horrible brother to him, don't say that." she said to him.

He cried even more as he explained his side. "I am... 'cause I did him wrong but I only did those 'cause I didn't want our family to fall apart." his weeping became louder.

Eehuey started to take out a handkerchief from her bag and offered it to him but he refused to take it so Eehuey decided to wipe his tears herself.

"Thanks..." he paused, he finally took a glimpse ar her.

He was huffing right now and his chest rose up and down, he was calming himself. "What's even worse was I left for Germany saying that I'll never forgive him from choosing you over family."

His tears started rolling again from his cheeks. "I didn't knew that that was going to be our last conversation, if I knew... I would've said 'sorry' to him, I would've told him the truth, supported him with his relationship with you... but I didn't, instead I left knowing we had an unsolved conflict and I never spoke to him again." he said, his voice was hoarse from crying.

"I'm such a bad person, I'm a horrible brother, I feel like I don't deserve to live — ." he blurted out and Eehuey could see how he held his knees tightly.

"I'm sorry, Yangyang." she said to him. "This is all my fault, if Xiaojun didn't meet me this wouldn't have happened." she said and she can longer restrain herself from tearing up.

"Whether I may have caused it directly or indirectly, I know that it has something to do with me and still blame myself all the time."

She wiped her own tears with her hands. "I loved your brother so much... I still do now but if I knew that my presence will do him and his family this much trouble... I wished we just remained strangers."

Yangyang looked at her with sadness in his eyes, all of a sudden he cupped Eehuey's cheeks with his right hand and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"If you remained strangers, do you think Xiaojun would've been as happy as he was when you were by his side? I don't think so..." he said to her, looking deeply into her eyes.

"For the past few months I've been hanging out with you, I finally understood what Xiaojun sees in you and why he would choose you over his family." he said to her.

"You're the most caring, loving, thoughtful and sweetest person I know, I can see that you loved Xiaojun with all your heart and he's so lucky to have an amazing girl like you..." he said to her making Eehuey stare at him dumbfounded.

They remained in that position for a few seconds, eyes locked with each other 'til Yangyang spoke.

"I love you..." he said.

"What?"

It was so sudden that Eehuey just gave him a confused look but then Yangyang has shifted his gaze on her lips.

Eehuey was thinking that maybe he was just in a state of confusion as well, she thought that maybe it wasn't him saying that.

Inch by inch their faces got closer to each other. Eehuey was dazed, she wanted to move but she can't,  she became stiff all of a sudden.

She knew where this was going yet she couldn't do anything about it, she found herself closing her eyes as she felt his hot breath on her lips and just waited for it to happen.

Until...

"Yangyang!"

Both of them were startled and had averted their gaze towards a woman charging towards them.

"Ma?!" Yangyang was confused to see his mother here.

Eehuey knew there was going to be chaos again.

His mom pulled him away from Eehuey. "I knew it! I knew damn well you were meeting this girl secretly! I've already warned you a million times to stay away from her." Lady Mei Ling shouted at Yangyang.

"Why can't you do that?!" she said.

Then she averted her gaze at Eehuey who was sitting on the mat, still looking lost as to why Mei Ling found out about this place.

"You! You treacherous vile woman." Mei Ling pulled her hair to make her stand up.

"Ahhhh." she screeched with the sting on her scalp.

"Ma, stop it." Yangyang interfered.

Lady Mei Ling ignored his son and slapped Eehuey in her face.

"Leave my son alone! You already killed my Xiaojun, I'm not letting you poison his brother's mind." she said and she pulled her hair making Eehuey whimper in pain.

"Ma..." Yangyang pulled his mother away from her and she quickly pulled Eehuey by his side and wrapped his hands around her.

"What is the meaning of this, Yangyang?!" her mother widened her eyes at him, seeing his son hugging Eehuey.

Yangyang heaved before responding to her. "Don't hurt her, ma."

"and why not?!"

"Because.... b-because I love her." he blurted out making both his mom and Eehuey surprised.

"I love Eehuey so don't hurt her."

E N D

5,000 + words in just one chapter.

This is the longest chapter I've ever made in my 5 years of being a wattpad author so I hope u enjoyed reading.

Three more chapters to go and the story is complete!

VOTE & COMMENT

thank you for reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.9K 32
[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a barista and he's an idol. Fate has decided f...
52.7K 2.8K 32
A brainwashed cult leader's daughter A cute bad boy who was hired to kill her A mom who's a doctor A father who's a cult leader Rachel is really li...
9.5K 686 37
the story is about ishqaan how ishqi and mayank got married without any problem and ahaan left alone in this aag ka dariya, yeah he accepted his love...
3.2K 182 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...