Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
sequel / New stories.

Bonus chapter.

18.4K 665 79
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hey people, how are you guys doing?
I hope you all are doing great🤗

So as I promise you guys, that I will write about muneeb so here it is. Sorry, it takes time. I did my best to write about their story in one chapter, I just hope you will like it.

Please have a look in the end.

*********"*

Muneeb's POV

"Kinza is a really beautiful and modest girl... look at this picture" mama again said. this time placing her another picture on the bed.

"Mama I know her... Why are you showing her picture to me?" I asked. After I came back to office mama called me to her room and started telling me about how beautiful and nice girl kinza was. She's my baba's friend's daughter. I met her a few times during our family friends gathering. But that's it. And I knew what mama was trying...

"Cause I like her and I want her as my daughter in law" finally she admitted.

"Mama I..."

"Muneeb I asked you a few times about your marriage but you always decline. And I agreed with you that you needed time but it's enough!" she yelled Standing up from the bed.

"I know you wanted to marry Hana and I never came between you and your feelings. Even though she was married and pregnant. I was still ready to accept her as my daughter in law if you both. I mean you and hana both wanted to live with each other but no! She chose her husband and I'm happy that she's happy with him and he loves her. but muneeb I can't see you like this... it's paining me" by now her eyes filled up. I stood in front of her and cupped her face.

"Mama... Trust me. I've moved on. And before I could say anything you already guess that I would say no" I said with a soft smile.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"I mean.. I'm ready for this marriage.. and if you like kinza then I have no problem with this... I like her.. she's beautiful" I said smiling. Her face breaks into a bright smile and she hugged.

"Thank you beta... Thank you so much" she said pulling back.

"I will talk to Farzana bhabi.. and see what their opinion about this... I'm sure they will say yes.. cause they knew how lucky will be kinza to have my boy as her husband " she said happily kissing my forehead. I return her smile and walked out of her room.

It has been 6 months hana was with Rumaan and they both are happy. Dua makes their family completed. I'm happy for her but deep down I still feel empty. I've made up my mind that I will move on but I couldn't. since 6 months after Hana's proper ruksati, mama was trying to convince me to get married and I always make excuses and said I needed time. And honestly, I was about to make an excuse this time as well but as I saw mama tear-filled eyes and how painful for her to see me alone I immediately change my mind and said yes.

************

I'm married now. Yeah. It's my wedding today.

"Muneeb" I heard her soft voice and turned to look at her. She's walking toward me with her husband and daughter. Yes, it's Hana.

"Congratulations... Your married now" Hana exclaimed patting my left arms.

"Congratulations bro," Rumaan said and hugged me sideways. Cause he was holding dua in his other arms.

"Your late" I stated. playfully narrowing my eyes toward them.

"Sorry.. dua was giving us a hard time... so that's why we late" Hana explained.

"You're putting all the blame on my daughter Hana. We are late because you can't decide what to wear.. my poor innocent daughter didn't do anything," Rumaan said making face kissing his daughter's cheeks.

"Accha... Your poor innocent daughter ruined my first dress which I brought to wear in muneeb's wedding spilling all the milk on my dress" hana said rolling her eyes.

"It's not her fault, you...."

"Guys stop it... It's my wedding" I cut Rumaan off.

"Opss.. sorry yaar" Rumaan apologize with a smile.

We talked for sometime after that few girls bring kinza to the stage and I sat beside her. I look at her and she was looking down on her hands. She's really looking beautiful.

********

I knock on my bedroom door and heard my brother laughing.

"What?"

"Nothing... I was amazed to see you knocking on your own bedroom door" he said still chuckling.

"Cause there is a girl inside my room, bhai," I said in obvious rolling my eyes.

"And that girl is your wife, muneeb," he said as the matter of fact as well.

"So you don't have to knock, especially on your wedding night... cause she's already waiting for you..be nice with her " With that Nabeel bhai walked away, finally. Taking a deep breath I opened the door.

A flower fragrance and beautifully decorated bedroom welcome me. I was surprised and for a second thought it's not my bedroom but then seeing a fragile figure on my bed makes me realise that this was my room and today was my wedding and this was my first wedding night and there seated my wife.

I closed the door and slowly walked toward my bed. Her face was covered with a large veil.

I was feeling strange and new. Ignoring everything I sat beside her.

"Uh.. assalamualaikum?" I don't know what to say so I greeted her.

"Wa..wal..wall.Kum assa..lam" she replied with a stuttered and nervous voice.

"Relax kinza," I said trying to calm her.
She didn't say anything. Her face still covered. why she still had her face cover? I thought

She's waiting for you to uncover her face. My subconscious replied and I mentally smack my head.

I slowly crawl toward her and lifted her veil. I stiffened for second seeing her face. She looks so beautiful. Her eyes were on her hands. She was still shaking and that makes her look even more alluring.

"Uh.. you look beautiful" I compliment. Nabeel bhai told me to compliment my wife and I did. Even though she really looks beautiful but I couldn't bring myself to think about her like that so I go with my brother's instructions.

"Tha... thank you," she said without looking at me "you...you also look beautiful" she murmured. Trying to return my compliment. But that made me chuckled.

"I thought I'm handsome," I said and saw her already pink cheeks turned even bright colour.

"Um..this for you" after some time I said. And give her, her wedding gift. she took that small box and open it.  Her face breaks into a wide smile seeing a beautiful diamond ring.

"This is beautiful," she said her voice still barely came out.

"I think you should change now.. then we will sleep," I said as politely and soft as I could. And stood up from the bed.

I walked toward my wardrobe and open it taking my night suite out I walked inside the bathroom.

I came out after changing and saw her sitting in front of the dressing table. She already removed her jewellery and her hair was open.

She turned and look at me. Without making any eye contact I walked toward my bed. And after a few seconds, I heard door closing sounds. I turned and saw a bathroom door closed. Taking a deep breath I lay on my bed keeping my eyes on the ceiling.

I'm not sure if I did right marrying kinza at this stage of my life where I'm not even sure about what I'm doing and how to move on in my life. Honestly, I really want to move on but Hana's picture doesn't want to leave my vision. I had loved her since childhood. Since Rumaan left her. Even though I always knew she will never be mine but when she came here after her Rumaan's betrayal that gives me hopes -(i know I'm being selfish here but that's what love do to people makes them selfish, sometimes)- that I would get my love and that's where I  went too far in expectations. I'm honestly happy for Hana but that not for me. She got her love, I'm happy for her but I lost mine... So it's difficult for me to look at kinza that way.

I felt bed dip next to me I turned my eyes at kinza and saw her looking at me sitting on the edge of the bed. But she quickly looks down.  I clear my throat before speaking.

"I think we should sleep it's already too late," I said and moved a little away from her giving her comfortable space next to me. Or should I say getting myself a comfortable space away from her? I turned off the lights and lay on my back closing my eyes. I didn't want to be rude to her showing my back to her on the Very first night of our marriage.

I felt her laying next to me and I can feel her gaze but chose to ignore it.

***********

I heard something loud clicking sound making me stirred and groaned in my sleep.

"I...I... I'm re..really sorry" I heard a feminine voice and jolt up from sleep and sat on my bed looking here and there and saw a girl standing in front of the mirror......kinza

God, I'm married now. I reminded myself. And saw her looking at the hairdryer in her hand. She looks freshly showered.

"Uh...it's okay" my voice came out hoarsely. She still stood there looking at her hairdryer. But she looks Nervous.

I stood up and walked toward her.

"What happened?" I asked she glanced at me before again looking at her hairdryer.

"It's broken" her soft voice came.

"It's okay... You can use mine" I said and took that hairdryer from her and give her mine. After that, I took my clothes before walking inside the bathroom.

************

"Assalamualaikum" we greeted as we -kinza and i- walked onto the dining room.

"Walaikum Assalam" everyone replied with a smile.

"Kinza, beta site," mama said to her daughter-in-law when I sat and she was standing.

She sat next to me. And we began eating. After breakfast baba stood up and walked out of the room to go to his office and mama followed him.

"So kinza tell me... Do you like this house and us"? Marziya Bhabi asked looking at kinza. In response, kinza nodded with a soft smile.

"Okay... Did you sleep well last night? Or should I asked did you even sleep last night?" Bhabi asked in teasing tone trying to hide her smile. But kinza understand her. she lowered her head and I saw her face become the dark colour of red.

"Bhabi" I pleaded. But she ignored me.

"Muneeb did let you sleep, didn't he?" Bhabi again did this and I heard kinza coughing. I turned to her and gave her a glass of water.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded taking the glass from me. Her face becomes an even darker shade of red. I heard bhabi giggling.

"Bhai, I think you didn't let bhabi sleep last night. Did he bhabi?" I fire back with smirks and now bhabi's turn to be blushed. Her laugh died and she glared at me.

I saw kinza trying to hide her smile. She kept her head lowered. Looking at her a small smile came to my lips. She looks pretty when she smiled.

********

I knock on the door and waited for kinza to open the door.

"Kon? (who)" came to her soft voice from inside. "It's me," I said. After a few seconds, she opens the door. I step inside and close the door behind me. Kinza went in front of the mirror. I went to my wardrobe and took out my night suit and went inside the bathroom.

After some time I came out of the bathroom and saw kinza still standing in front of the mirror.

"What happened kinza? Why your still there and why haven't you change yet?" I asked her. she didn't say anything and lowered her head looking at her fingers.

I walk toward her and now she looks more nervous. I put my finger on her chin and make her look up at me. The first time we look at each other and that too as a husband and wife. I never felt anything in my heart about any girl except Hana. But kinza was the second girl who makes my heart beat faster. I could see the same innocence which I've seen in only Hana' eyes.

"What happens?" I ask again softly.

"My..my necklace got stuck in my dress," she said in a low voice. I put my hand on her shoulders and made her face the mirror while I stood behind her. Gathering her hair in my hand I put them on the left shoulder.

I detached her necklace from her dress while doing my fingers touches her soft skin making us stiffen. Ignoring that remove it. I look up at her and found her staring at me with a small smile. I put that necklace on the dressing table and walk toward the bed.

"Go change kinza," I said before laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I heard the door closing sound and then after some times door opening. She walks toward the bed and sat there. I look at her.

"Uh...mama called me today. She..she wants to know if we can visit there for lunch tomorrow?" Kinza asks in a low voice.

"Okay. We will visit there" I replied with a small smile. And saw her smiling looking at me. I again took my gaze to the ceiling. After sometime kinza lay beside me same as me staring at the ceiling. We both lay like that in silence in our own world until I felt her soft fingers brushed my hand. First I thought it was a mistake but then I felt her fingers wrapping around my hand and in an instant, I jerk my hand away and look at her. She was startled and took her hands close to her chest. I could see the hurt and moisten in that innocent eyes. I felt bad for that but I don't have any explanation to give to her right now. I need time that's all I can say.

"I need time," I said and turn my back toward her.

**********

It has been a month since we got married. After that night kinza never take a step toward me. I know I hurt her feelings that night but I couldn't help. My mind and heart were still occupied by Hana. It's not like I wasn't trying, I was trying... I came home early sometimes and have dinner with her cause she waited for me and I like her that gesture. Before marriage, only my mama was the one who waited for me till I came back. But now I know my wife will be waiting for me and it makes me closer to her even though she keeps a safe distance between us which makes me feel easy around her. Mama won't tired of praising kinza and kinza becomes my nephews and niece favourite Chachi(aunty: father's little brother's wife). Bhabi also loves her like her own sister.

Today we all were going to the Mirza house for dinner so I came home early. I went inside my room and found my clothes on the bed as usual. This was her another routine. Taking out my office clothes before I wake up and after I came back I found my night suit on the bed or on the couch.

I got ready and came out of the bathroom and frozen on my spot. Kinza was standing in front of the mirror wearing bangles looking really beautiful in that dark maroon colour saree with bangles fill hands and open hair with light makeup and dark maroon lipstick. I felt my heart skips its beats. Making my breath stuck on my chest. She looks so breathtaking. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty.

Sensing my gaze she turns around to look at me. I took steps toward her. She looks away and continues to wear her remaining bangles. I stop behind her, staring at her beauty through the mirror. After she was done she turns and slowly walks past me. I really wanted to compliment but couldn't get the courage. I felt like if I compliment her then it will give her hope and I don't wanted to play with her feelings. We both need to wait till I will completely ready for this relationship.

**********

Author's POV,

"She's so beautiful... Isn't she?" Hana asked teasingly smiling sitting beside Muneeb.

"Yeah" Muneeb replied with a small smiled.

"And she loves you," she said looking straight in Muneeb's eyes.

"It's only been a month Hana," he said looking away.

"Wife doesn't need a month, year to love her husband after marriage... Only three times qubool hai (i do) and she gives herself to her husband for the rest of her life... And this is beyond love" Hana said looking at Muneeb's uncomfortable face.

Marziya told Hana that Muneeb kept his distance between him and kinza. All the family could see that. They couldn't help but looks kinza with sympathy which broke kinza's heart every time. Everyone thought that muneeb will accept kinza as the time pass but when a month had passed and he still was the same Marziya couldn't hold herself from asking Hana's help. She knew only Hana could make him understand.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You know, what I'm saying muneeb" Hana stated and again he looks away. "You're my best friend and my best support. When I needed a friend you were there for me. When I was going through my hard time you were there to make it easy for me. Just like that muneeb, I want me to be your that friend who make things easy for others. Muneeb we can't live in the past. Look, if I didn't forget what maan did then could I be here with my happy family? No, I couldn't. My point is that if we need happiness then we have to forget our past. We have to move on. Kinza is the best girl and all yours. She's silently waiting for you and your love. Don't break her muneeb. I know how it feels when a wife couldn't get the love she desires from her husband. It hurts the worst. Don't let her go through that pain" saying all that Hana stood up and walk away.

*************

Muneeb's POV,

After we got back home we retired for the day. I went to my room and got chance into nightwear. Sitting on the bed I was thinking about Hana's words. Was I hurting kinza's feelings?

Obviously, you are.

Suddenly I felt guilty. Hana was right. I can't hurt kinza. What's her fault? She just married me and tolerating me for a month. It was an arranged marriage. She just obediently accept her parents' decision. I shouldn't make her regret it. I shouldn't break her heart. She didn't deserve this.

I was in my thought when I heard the bathroom door open and kinza walk out wearing a white night suit with light pink dupatta on her chest. She looks beautiful. She went to the dressing table.and put her jewellery there.

"Kinza" I called her. She turns around at me but still standing there. "Come here" I held my hand out for her from the bed. She bites her lips but slowly made her way toward me and hesitantly put her hand on mine. I held her hand in a strong grip and made her sit beside me.

"Sorry, I couldn't get the chance to compliment before" I remove her hair strand from her face. "You were looking beautiful today." I compliment with a soft smile. She looks down blushing.

"Than...thank you" came her replied as a whisper. Biting my lips I scoot toward her. I was feeling nervous but seeing her blushing face makes me excited.

"Are you happy with me?" I asked. She glances at me and then again looks down nodding her head.

"Y..yes" I pulled her a little closer. And felt her body stiffened. Holding her chin I lifted her head.

"Lair" I whisper with a sad smile. Her eyes welled up. "You're not happy" I stated. A tear escapes her eyes. And I felt my heart clenched seeing her tears. She moves back her head a little and tried to get up but I pulled her into me she collided with my chest. A gasp escapes her mouth and eyes widened. Her hair spread all over her face. I move her hair away from her face and cupped her face with one hand and held her waist with others.

"Sorry, kinza. Sorry for hurting you. Sorry for making you wait. Sorry for not trying hard enough to make our marriage beautiful but from now on I promise I will do it. You will have your husband and all the happiness you deserves. Please forgive me. Give me another chance." I apologized stroking her soft cheeks. She was really a beautiful girl. And her fragrance makes my heart beat faster.

Kinza smiled and another tear escapes her eyes. I wipe it and kiss her forehead. She blushed hard and put her hand on chest fisting my shirt. I flipped her and made her lay on the bed while hovering over her. Her breath becomes uneven while her eyes held the shine I never notice. I was staring at her features. And this time really with my open heart. That heart which was close till now open for her. For my wife. I run my fingers on her cheeks, jaw, eyes, nose while her eyes were closed. My eyes went to her lips. Her beautiful plump lips. I caress my thumb on her lips making her breath stopped. My heart accelerates only thinking about my next move. I was never been this close to any other girl before. Yes, I loved Hana but what I was feeling for kinza was something different and exciting.

Going closer to her ear I whisper "beath kinza" and heard kinza releasing a breath. I place a kiss on under her ear. I held her dupatta and throw it on the other side of the bed. Kinza inhales a breath and tightens her hold on my shirt. I slowly leaned closer to her lips. and place my lips on hers. A gasp left her throat. I began moving my lips on her soft one. After few second kinza moved her lips with me and then I felt her arms wrapping around me.

That night I accepted kinda as my wife with all my heart. I couldn't say I love her that time but yes she made a place in my heart deep down where no one could go there not even Hana.

I shared with kinza about my past life and about Hana. She looks hurt at first but then smiles and told me that she didn't have anything to do with my past. She wants my present and future only be with her.

We become closer every passing day. we went to our honeymoon and it would be a lie if I say I didn't enjoy my every passing second with her. She was an amazing girl. She loved me and confessed it many times. Her love made my heart all hers. And only hers. I was happy that I gave myself a chance I was happy that I chose to move on. I was happy that I got kinza who loves me and only me. She was mine and always will be. This feeling was really beautiful. Hana was right. If we need happiness we have to forget our past and should move on and that's what I did. Hana will always have a soft corner in my heart but kinza, she won my entire being and soul. And I could truly believe that peaceful love happens after marriage.

Kinza's love finally won me. And I confessed my love for her when she gives me the most beautiful news ever. About having Our first child.

*************

How was it, guys?

I hope you like it?

I wanted to tell you that... your wait is gonna end soon (Insha Allah).
Yes, I'll publish "MOMIN KI DUA" anytime in the next two days. So, if you guys want notification of my new stories then follow me to get. And if any of you can make a cover for Momin ki Dua then it would be a great help. cause I'm busy in writing guys😔

Okay, till then bye take care😚

Both Covers by @sheewholoved
Thank you dear for the covers🤗

Love you all❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
15.8K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...