Percy Jackson Travels to the...

De Percypotterlover

Percy and the rest of the seven are in the middle of the Giant war when suddenly, one by one, they are whiske... Mais

Percy Jackson Travels to the Past
Chapter 2 Katie Gardner
Chapter 3 Chris Rodriguez and Clarisse la Rue
Chapter 4 JG, PM, LV, FZ, HL
Chapter 5 Nico DiAngelo
Chapter 6 Thalia Grace
Chapter 7 Annabeth Chase
Chapter 8 Piper Mclean and Jason Grace
Chapter 9 Percy Jackson
Chapter 10 Percy.J and Luke.C
Chapter 11 The Gods of Olympus
Chapter 12 Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Chapter 13 Luke Castallean the truth revealed
Chapter 14 Capture the Flag
Authors note
Chapter 15 The Titans Curse Part 1
Authors Note
Chapter 16 Percy's Birthday
Chapter 17 The Titan's Curse Part 2
Chapter 18 The Battle of Olympus
Chapter 19 Lunch Breaks = Food Fights
Chapter 20 The Battle of Olympus Part 1
Chapter 21 The Battle of Olympus Part 2
Chapter 22 Time to Time Travel
Chapter 24 I Just Wanted Some Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
Chapter 25 We've Got a War to Win!
Author's Note
Authors note

Chapter 23 I Hate Being Electrocuted

15.9K 249 133
De Percypotterlover

Annabeth's POV

 "Ok so we'll go to Percy's house first to tell his mom and Paul, but you guys are going to have to come to as proof" I said, looking at AC and PJ.

 They nodded, "I can't wait to see her" PJ said happily. 

Percy grinned. "Me too, even if it isn't from my time, I haven't seen her in about a year" he said thoughtfully. I smiled, I hadn't seen Sally in a while, she was like a mother to me.

 "Uh so what do we do while you guys are gone" Jason asked uncertainly. Percy shrugged.

 "Do whatever you want to do, go on a date, blow something up." Leo looked way to happy at the blow stuff up part. 

"Well were gonna get going, make sure they don't destroy the camp" I said, the last part directed at Piper, Hazel, Clarisse, and Katie. They laughed and saluted in response.

"Here we are" PJ said, as he stepped out of the yellow cab we had take to Percy's apartment. 

 "I hope she baked cookies" Percy murmured. I nodded in agreement, if you haven't tasted Sally's cookies you haven't lived. Percy draped his arm over my shoulder while PJ grasped AC's hand in his and we walked up to the elevator. I rolled my eyes as PJ and Percy fought over who would push the button. AC reached over and pushed it, the elevator doors closed with a ding.

 Both Percy's pouted. "He never changes does he" AC said laughing. I shook my head fondly.

 "He is right here you know" Percy said jokingly as we stepped out of the elevator. PJ walked over to a white door and knocked. There were foot steps followed by a click, the door opened revealing a smiling Sally. "Percy" she cried, throwing her arms around him. Percy winced, probably remembering how deadly his mom's hugs could be. Sally moved on to AC.

 "Nice to see you to" she AC choked out. I laughed and Sally turned to me smiling. 

"Hi i'm Sally Percy's mo-" she cut her self as she gaped at Percy and I. 

"Their us from the future" PJ said simply.

 "Um wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any crazier" Sally muttered. 

Percy let out a laugh."Oh this is just the beginning". We walked into the apartment when both Percy's froze. 

"What's wrong?" I asked suspiciously. 

"COOKIES" they both yelled and sprinted to the kitchen. 

"Sometimes I think he's a cookie bloodhound" I grinned shaking my head. 

"I'm glad to see that hasn't changed" Sally said laughing. Percy walked back into the room followed by PJ, hands full of cookies. 

"Want one?" Percy asked as he kissed me on the cheek. 

"You bet I do" I said grabbing one and taking a large bite, he laughed at my enthusiasm. Percy's laugh was pierced by a loud squeal.

 "Oh my gods you two are finally dating" Sally squealed happily, Percy grinned proudly which just made Sally squeal louder.

 "When do you guys get together" she asked, a smile plastered on her face.

 "Uh we actually got together on my birthday" PJ said, while reaching over to cover AC's ears. Sally's squeal could have rivaled Aphrodite's, and that's saying something.

"Hey Percy nice to see yo-" Paul cut himself off as he walked into the room. He stared at us all in shock. 

"I was in the bathroom for literally  five minutes and now there are two Percy and Annabeth's" Paul said shocked and confused. 

"Apparently" Sally said shaking her head.

 "You're taking this surprisingly well" PJ said warily. 

"Well you're my son so I'm used to this sort of thing" Sally said laughing. 

"True" PJ said nodding in agreement . 

"So anyway there must be a reason why you're here" Sally said expectantly. 

"Um yeah we came here to kind of give you a warning" Percy said rubbing the back of his neck, a grim expression on his face. 

"A warning" Sally repeated worried.

 "Yeah" I said sadly.

 "So the whole Kronos thing isn't the end of our adventures as you can call them" Percy said shrugging. "Gaia starts to wake up and there's thing called the giant war that we have to fight with this Roman camp that we just learn't existed about a year ago.  I get kidnapped by Hera- well Juno" Percy said stumbling over who to call her. "Anyway she takes me to A roman camp and wipes my memories so we can unite camps, I'm gonna be fine and I get my memories back I just wanted to let you know so you don't have a heart attack" Percy finished. 

"Aw my poor baby why does this kind of stuff keep happening to you" Sally cried, pulling both Percy's into another crushing hug.

 "I'm kind of a magnet for trouble" Percy said smirking and popped the collar of his leather jacket. Sally rolled her eyes and I hit him upside the head, electing a yelp of pain from Percy. 

"Anyway we have to go get killed by past Thalia, well your now time Thalia I guess" Percy said wincing as if thinking of what Thalia was going to do to us for not telling her sooner. I winced at that thought, She was definitely going to kill me. "It was nice seeing you again, it's been a while" Percy said sadly. I frowned Percy was right it had been to long, with all that had been going on it had been hard to get a chance to.

 "Well I hope that changes" Sally said giving Percy a kiss on the cheek and ushering him out the door. 

"Good luck with Thalia, I doubt that she's changed in the future" Sally said fondly. 

"If you mean if she's got her anger issues under control than you're right, she hasn't changed a bit" Percy said and I laughed a long with him. Last time someone angered Thalia she had given them a gigantic wedgie that would make any high school bully ashamed. 

Percy and I walked down the road, my hand laced in his. A gentle breeze blew my hair back and the sun shined gratefully on my face. "This is nice" I murmured. With all that's been happening it had been hard to get a moment in to just breathe, never mind go on romantic strolls through the neighborhood. 

"Yeah it is" Percy said grinning and kissed me on my forehead. After all the years I've known him the small gesture still managed to stir up butterflies in my stomach. We stopped walking, facing us was Goode high school. Thalia had gone here for a couple of months for a break after the war before going back to the hunt. "Here" Percy said handing me a pair of sunglasses that matched his pair perfectly. I raised my eyebrow, this was the best disguise he could come up with? "It was all I had" Percy said defensively. I let out a laugh and put on the sunglasses. We walked into the school still holding hands as we wandered the halls Thalia.

 "We're never going to find her the school's huge" I said tiredly. "I have an idea" Percy said smirking.

"HEY PINE-CONE FACE WHERE THE HADES ARE YOU" he screamed at the top of his lungs. I clapped my hands over my ears while people around us jumped in surprise and gave us odd looks. As I was about to tell Percy that it would never work a punk looking girl with black hair and blue eyes rounded the corner. She grabbed us by our shirts and dragged us into a near by music room.

 "Are you an idiot Percy, wait of course you are" Thalia said rolling her eyes. 

"You could have tried to stop him you know Annie" She said looking at me. Thalia furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you both wearing sunglasses indoors?" she asked confused. Stupid plan I said rolling my eyes behind my sunglasses. I sighed and took of my sunglasses, Percy followed suite. Thalia's eyes widened in shock. "What the Zeus" she exclaimed.

 "Yeah basically we're here from the future and we've been telling everyone about it but we forgot about you, please don't kill us" Percy said, shouting the last part in fear. Thalia stood frozen for a couple of seconds while I stepped away from her, leaving Percy to face her wrath. Thalia glared daggers. 

"You forgot me?" she asked looking pissed. 

 She growled, jumped forward, and electrocuted Percy. Percy yelped in pain and shock, his black hair now standing up right and crackling with electricity. "Argh I hate being electrocuted" Percy shouted. I laughed, this was an everyday occurrence at camp.

 "Serves you right" Thalia said, fuming. 

"What about Annabeth" Percy wined.

 "No she's Annie I couldn't hurt her" Thalia she said waving her hand dismissively. Percy just pouted as he tried to fix his hair. 

"Since when do you wear leather jackets and have tattoos" Thalia asked, her eyebrow raised.

 "Since I fell into tartarus" Percy states, smirking when he saw the expression on her face. 

"W-what t-tartarus" she stuttered shocked.

 "Yeah me too but don't worry we survive as you can see" I said.

 "Of course of all the people in the world it had to be you two" Thalia said shaking her head. "Well thanks for scaring the Hades out of me."

"No problem" Percy said grinning. 

 "Anyway we have to go back to camp, we have one more stop we have to make before we can go back to the war" I said to Percy.

 He nodded. "The other campers will fill you in, later Thals" he said waving. I gave her a quick hug before following Percy out the door. 

 We headed back to camp and our mouths fell open at we saw. Leo was running around on fire, Jason and Piper were making out, Frank had turned into a whale, Hazel was trying to get Frank to turn back to normal while wearing a sombrero, Nico was eating a wrap in slow motion, Clarisse's hair was green and red and she was screaming profanities at Leo, Conner's shirt was on fire, Travis was unconscious, and Katie and Grover had been tied down by angry blades of grass and vines. "What in the underworld happened?" I shrieked. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 

"Someone free Katie and Grover and wake up Travis" I said. Conner and Nico pulled Katie and Grover out from the vicious plants and Percy shot a stream of water at Travis, effectively waking him up. "Chris explain" I said, he was the only one who looked normal after all.

 "Ok so Leo decided to make Mexican food. Clarisse wanted Chinese food so they got into this fight and Leo threw Mexican food at her head." I winced, Leo pretty much sealed his death right there. "So Clarisse tried to beat him up and Leo freaked out, lit him self on fire, and started running away" Chris said snickering. 

"Hey if you were in my position you would do they same thing to" Leo protested.

 "I wouldn't be in your position in the first place" Chris stated. "Anyway, the fire freaked out Frank so he turned into a whale. When Leo had suggested the Mexican food he was wearing a sombrero and it had blown off in the wind and landed on Hazel's head when she was trying to get Frank to turn back into a human. While Leo was running around he accidentally lit Conner's shirt on fire, causing Conner to freak out as well. While that was happening Grover had been trying to play his reed pipes again." 

"Oh gods" Percy groaned, I smothered a laugh Grover's reed playing had not gotten better over the years, if anything it had gotten worse and everybody but Grover knew that.

 "So it made the plants go crazy, one of the tree's whacked Travis in the head causing him to go unconscious. When Katie came over to help they grabbed her and Grover. Jason and Piper were making out and were oblivious to everything, and Nico was just eating a Mexican wrap Leo had made" Chris finished. 

"What where you doing when this was happening and where are our past selves" I questioned. 

"They went to the lake and I took a nap" Chris said shrugging his shoulders. 

I laughed, of course they would all do something like this while we were gone. "Well we have one more stop to make before the war, we're gonna go to the point in time where Jason, Piper, and Leo got to camp and Percy disappeared" I said. 

"Yeah let's do this" Leo whooped. I rolled my eyes laughing.

 "Grand exit time" he yelled excitedly. He grabbed something from behind his back and before I could do anything he threw it at the ground. The air was filled with smoke and I started to cough and splutter. I felt hands pushing me and when the smoke cleared up I was aboard the Argo ll with the rest of the group. 

"What was that" I coughed as Percy patted me on the back. 

"Smoke bomb" Leo said gleefully. "Or in other words our grand exit" he said with an impish grin. 

"It was kind of awesome" Percy agreed, of course he would think it was awesome I thought fondly. 

"Anyway let's blow this joint" Leo said dramatically. He pushed a button on he console and we were off. 

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry for taking so long to update. I've just been really busy lately but I know that's no excuse, please don't kill me! I promise to update more consistently from now on so keep your eyes on your notifications for more updates!

Yours truly, Percypotterlover

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

389 34 12
Years after the Giant War, things are going well. The 7 are all happy, the camps, while they still hate each other, no longer want the other dead. Th...
20K 206 27
A bunch of demigods, gods, and mortals meet Percabeth (and maybe some others).
339K 8.9K 22
Annabeth Chase and her family go to a beach house for the summer. She meets Percy Jackson, a boy you grew up by the sea. What happens when the two fo...
65 0 7
Throughout the years, Percy and Annabeth have had more than their fair share of hell. But no matter what new terror they face, there's always one con...