Soulmates |LustBerry|

By __Yami_

LustBerry. That's it. Lust Sans and his universe Underlust terrify the others in the multiverse, even the Bad... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
A/N
8
9
10
11
12
A/N

1

1.7K 51 59
By __Yami_

It was another boring day at the Star Sans HQ. Blue was on his phone, while Ink and Dream talked about their lovers. Ink always braged about how he was the only one Error would let touch him and Cross was chill but stuck to Dream like a magnet most times.

Blue was jellous, they had lovers but he didn't. Yes pretty much everyone wanted to be the one to "take sweet little Blueberry's innocence first" but Blue wanted someone who actually loved him and didn't have other motives.

"Hey Blue, things seem to be uneventful today so lets all just head home" Ink said in a sad tone. Blue nodded and left through a portal to his AU, saying goodbye to Dream and Ink in the proccess. The fact that Dream dated Cross and Ink dated Error was a secret only the Star Sans' knew.

Today Carrot was actually home, grabbing some honey from the kitchen. "Hey Papy! How was your long sleepover at Reds?" Blue tried to have a conversation with his brother however was ignored, just like he was all the other times he tried to talk with his brother.

A week later

All Sans' and Papyrus' were invited to a party hosted by Geno in the Antivoid. Blue was away from the party a bit drinking from his cup of, obviously spiked, punch. Everyone knew the punch was spiked but didn't know who did it, and Reaper touched Classic so Classic was drinking as much as he could.

"Oh hello cutie~" Lust came near Blue. Carrot, though always ignoring Blue, makes a conscious effort to keep Lust away from Blue. A split second after Lust spoke Blue had a plan. "Oh hello! You are Lust right?" Blue had heard of this Sans but had never actually met him.

Lust chuckled with a hand to his mouth, "To most, but to you I can be anything you want~" Blue sighed to himself, another person trying to take Blue's innocence. "Sorry but, despite what everyone else says, I know what I'm saying 'No' to right now. I just want to be friends with you, nothing more."

Lust chuckled awkwardly and looked down rubbing his arm, "heh sorry. No bad feelings?" Lust raised his eyes to Blues and Blue felt the pure sadness and distrust not to mention fear in his eyes. No one would ever talk with Lust much less want to be friends with him.

Blue wanted to help Lust. This was no longer about getting Carrots attention, but about helping Lust. Blue put a hand on Lusts elbow in a comforting way, "Deffinetly not any hard ones" Blue grinned when he saw Lusts eyes light up. Sans' always loved jokes, even Blue did. "D-Did you just?" Lust laughed.

Blue and Lust talked for a good hour and a half before Carrot noticed and walked over, visibly tipsy from the punch. "Blue I thought I told you to stay away from him" Blue moved inbetween Carrot and Lust, "He's my friend Papy. Besides you haven't even talked to me in a while" Carrot growled and Blue growled back getting the attention of a couple others nearby.

Lust stayed still, scared of Carrot, and held onto Blues arm. Carrot had seen Lust grab Blues arm when he walked up to them. "Blue get away from him" Carrot growled again after he spoke. Blue only growled in response, saying no to his taller brother.

Ink spoke up, "What's going on?" Blue felt Lust shake more. Blue understood why he was scared, being the slut of the multiverse and most hated one, Lust was scared of everyone but unless in contact, which no one allowed from him, you couldn't tell.

Carrot looked at Ink and pointed at Blue and Lust "Lust has decided to become 'friends' with Blue, and Blue accepted" Blue sighed. "You have that wrong Papy." Blue rubbed his temples, this was annoying. "I asked Lust to be my friend not the other way around. Even Dust, Killer, Horror and them have friends but Lust is 'too dangerous' for me?"

A few days after the party

Lust and Blue were hanging out in Blues livingroom. Lust had personally suggested they stay in Blues AU, and more specifically Blues house. Blue had nicknamed Lust into Lulu to better comfort the skeleton, and Blue didn't like calling such a kind skeleton something so vulgar.

"Hey Blue why do you trust me?" Lust suddenly spoke asking the question. Blue turned off the TV and looked at Lust. "What do you mean Lulu? You haven't done anything to hurt me in anyway so I have no reason not to trust you." That was no lie but Blue could see something in Lusts eyes that slightly scared him.

Lust faced Blue, both of them on the couch and brought his knees to his chest while hiding his face behind his knees. When he hung out with Blue Lust wore casual clothes Blue gave him. A simple light pink shirt and dark purple yoga pants.

Blue was in a grey shirt and a pair of faded, ripped jeans. He could see Lust didn't believe him, didn't trust himself. Blue scootched closer to Lust and managed to get himself between Lust's legs, the purple skeleton covered his blushing face and looked away, anywhere not Blues face or body.

 Blue hugged Lust, startling the tearful skeleton, and rubbed circles onto his back. "Of course I trust you Lulu. I trust all my friends!" Lust started crying and hugged Blue back. He placed his head on Blues shoulder, in the crook of his neck. Poor Lulu, he's so broken... Blue thought to himself. Blue hugged Lust tighter and moved one arm to Lusts mid back while the other grabbed the upper part of his pelvis, picking him up gently.

Blue always sugested Lust stay the night one night but he always refused Blues offer. He didn't want to sleep in Carrots room or on the couch incase Carrot did come home one day and Lust refused to ever enter Blues room. However, Blue could see the dark circles and the crying would make Lust even more tired so Blue carried Lust to his room.

Once Blue entered his room he sat Lust on his bed then closed his door. Lust tried to refuse by standing but Blue grabbed his wrist gently and pulled the covers to his bed back. Blue got Lust and himself under the covers and cuddled Lust close, Lust holding Blue now like if he let go he would dust. In order to comfort the skeleton Blue decided to pet his head and rub circles into his back. Soon the two fell asleep comfortably next to each other.

Lust woke up in Blues bed alone, tucked in to the bed. Beside him on a table was a change of clothes and a note. Once Lust found the will to get out of the warm bed, (mf mood) he read the note, "Morning Lulu! I wanted to let you know that I have woken up before you because Alphys may get suspisious of me. I need to keep up appearenes you know! There should be breakfast downstairs and I will be back before lunch! You can do whatever you wish while I am away. Under this note is a change of clothes I got out for you, if you want you can shower as well! Have a good day Lulu, I will return to you later and if you need anything head to where your Undyne lives! -Blue"

Lust smiled as he read the note and when he finished reading it he set it down then headed towards the bathroom that connected to Blues room. Lust decided that he would shower first, then change into the clothes Blue got out for him. After the shower Lust dried off then changed and headed downstairs. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he was thrown into a hug from Blue, "Morning Lulu! I was making breakfast when I heard the shower start so I let Alphys know I'd be late today!"

Lust hugged Blue back happily, the sleep improving his mood, "You didn't have to do that for me BB." Blue hugged tighter for a second before releasing Lust from the hug, "Of cource I did! I wanted to check on you. Just know Lulu that I am here for you, you can tell me anything ok?" Lust nodded happily as Blue gently tugged Lust to the kitchen by his hand.

"I know my tacos can be...unbearable most times, so I made waffles for breakfast I hope that's ok!" Blue smiled as the two skeletons sat down. Lust stared at the waffles for a minute before looking back at Blue, his eyelights small stars, "I love waffles, how'd you know?" Lust started eating and Blue giggled, "I asked your brother, Candy he said his name was. I'm glad to know you enjoy them Lulu!" Lust nodded excitedly in response.

After they finished eating

Blue had somehow managed to convince Lust to go to training with him, granted Lust would only watch Blue. Lust sat on the sidelines in a teal hoodie with dark blue pants watching as Alphys and Blue fought. Lust had to admit that Blues fighting was impressive to say the least, like he could be vice captain to the royal guard. "Alright break time!" Alphys' voice boomed. Lust stood up and followed the other two into Alphys' home then sat at the table. "Is tea alright with you? If not I do have other things as well so don't be shy!" Al boomed once more.

"Alphys indoor voice, we don't want your windows breaking again." Blue cautioned. Lust gave a small chuckle and nodded as Alphys made the three of them tea. Al put the kettle on the stove then sat at the table across from Lust and beside Blue, "Hey how come I've never seen you around before? Also you look a lot like Blue here...Oh but don't feel like you have to answer! You don't have to I'm just curious!" Currently only Sans' and Papyrus' know of AU's or that they excist. The two Sans' laughed. "It's fine! I'm new around here and I normally keep to my self and stay hidden. People don't really like me..."

Blue stood up then sat next to Lust and hugged him, "I know Lulu but I don't really understand why, that's how you were raised." The kettle starts boiling and Alphys goes to get it. "Thanks Blue, I don't deserve your kindness." Small tears started to form in the corners of Lusts eyes. Suddenly Blue grabbed Lusts face and made them look at each other, "Lulu listen to me, never talk about yourself in that way. Don't let what others say about you effect how you think about yourself. You are amazing and deserve all the kindness in the multiverse, got it?"

Lust started crying lightly, "G-Got it. Thank you." Lust was crying happy tears and hugged Blue tightly, getting a tight hug back. Alphys came back and set down the cups of tea before hugging the two Sans' and picking them up, "Yeah! It's like impossible to be sad when Blue is around so cheer up!" She set the two down then sat on the other side of Lust. Blue started drinking his tea as Alphys continued talking, "I haven't known you for long but you don't seem like a bad person. Trust me, I've seen plenty of bad people and you aren't one of them!"

Alphys gently punched Lusts shoulder, "So consider me a friend or at least ally ok!" She smiled big and brightly at Lust making Lust smile back, small tears still falling. "Thank you both, I've never actually had friends before." Blue smiled as well, "Hey Lulu do you want to go see Undyne after training? We can watch some anime or just talk, I have plenty of spare time." Al and Blue took a sip of tea while Lust though. "...Ok. That sounds like fun." Lust smiled as did the other two. "Good news Alphys, we're seeing your girlfriend after training~" Blue teased Al, who spit out her tea as her face became beat red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.7K 18
what if someone reincarnated as underswap sans and they kidnap error instead of being kidnapped by error? let's find out hehehe... This is no Blue o...
3.4K 204 70
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING! This book is very dark and has descriptive explicit content. If you're fine with that I suggest you get a box of...
8.6K 223 5
(COMPLETED!) NSFW !! 18+ ONLY The Anti-Void is empty. There's absolutely nothing there. Well, nothing aside from the few things Error put there like...
29.2K 688 24
Geno, Error, and Fresh are new to Multi Town the three brothers head to a school known as Multi High School. The three are completely separated Error...