The Plan (TheOrionSound)

By probablynotbee

Do I regret writing this? Yes. Quite a bit. Am I going to delete it? No. Nessa is a 23 year old Youtuber whos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

100 1 0
By probablynotbee

Weird Thing of the Chapter: I had to completely stop watching Oli's videos & streams while writing this bc I was just too uncomfortable.

But that was easy, he never uploads or streams anyway. 👀

We walk into the arena and disappear into the dark. Lizzie and I stick together and duck around one side while Lauren and Yammy take the other side.

"Alright, we need to get the other teams out and fast, preferably the guys first but that's negotiable." I whisper, looking over the barrier we're hiding behind and taking aim.

I shoot at someone's vest and it blinks before going dark. The person I hit groans and complains loudly before leaving, since we're playing a "hit once and you're out" version.

I hear a faint "I'll get them back" as Lizzie and I begin to move, and I shove Lizzie and fall back behind the barrier and wait them out.

That team is quickly eliminated, leaving just our team and the guys.

"Alright, now it's time to wreck them." I grin, and Lizzie fist bumps me.

We sneak around for a little, trying to track them. I see a small light and aim toward it, clicking the trigger a few times.

"Dang it!" Callum exclaims. I grin.

"Nice one."

I hear Yammy's indignant exclamation from across the arena.

"Damn it." I hiss, "Still even teams. Split up and surround them?"

"Let's try." Lizzie agrees, and we split up, sneaking up on opposite sides.

"There's someone there!" I hear a voice say, and I roll behind a barrier, landing fairly hard on my ribs and knocking the wind out of me. I get up and aim, clicking the trigger to fire at them.

"Aw man!" Scott exclaims, "Yeah, good luck with this guys." He walks toward me and I duck sideways so he hopefully won't see me.

"N-"

"Shhh!" I hiss, "Don't let them know it's me."

He grins, "Get 'em out."

"Absolutely."

Lauren gets out, then Lizzie gets Joel out, leaving just me her and Oli.

I spot her and mouth "now"

She nods and moves to get in a good spot, but he sees her and shoots her out.

She walks past me on her way out of the room. "We're relying on you girlie." She smiles, "You got this."

I move to get a good shot, click the trigger a few times, and the lights on his vest blink and turn off.

I leave the arena quickly before Oli comes out and avoid the guys to get to the group of girls.

"Any of them notice you?"

"Somehow no, apparently they're blind." Yammy laughs.

"Scott saw me but I don't think he said anything." I say.

"Yeah we got off free." Lauren says, and Lizzie nods.

They put up the scores, we won (obviously), and we come out from the corner to surprise them.

"Why'd the winners use our names?" Callum asks.

"Same reasons you used ours, I assume." Lauren laughs as we walk out.

"Think we're lame now?" Yammy asks, sticking her tongue out at them.

"Yeah." Scott says.

"Rude!" I exclaim indignantly, "You're just jealous we beat you."

"So, another round?" Joel interrupts.

"You're on."

We play another round, this time the guys win.

"Best two out of three?" Yammy asks as we walk out of the arena.

"Sounds fair to me." Callum agrees.

"You're going down!" Lauren grins. I fist bump her, then Lizzie fist bumps her too.

Oli and I are the first of our teams to get out, so we sit in the lobby and wait for our friends to come out.

"Who do you think will win?" I ask, sitting down on the floor to wait.

"I don't know, but I'm hoping my team."

"Yeah, well. I'm hoping for my team." I grin.

"Anyway, who are you going with to the Vidcon party?" He asks.

"I don't know, probably Yammy. Lizzie and Joel are definitely going together, so I can't go with her. I assumed we'd just go as a group."

"Yeah I guess that assumption makes sense." He says, looking down at his hands.

"Why d'you want to know?" I ask.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you'd want to go with me is all."

"Well," I grin, "I'd love to go to the Vidcon party with you."

"Great."

We sit in silence for a little while, until Scott gets out and joins us.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Scott!" I grin, "Come join us in the loser corner."

"The loser corner?"

"We all got out, didn't we?"

"Alright, I'll join you in the loser corner." He agrees, sitting with us.

We talk for a little while. Lauren is out next, then Yammy.

We stop talking, waiting anxiously for whoever is out next.

Lizzie is the next person out, but Joel is right beside her.

"So who one?" Yammy asks them as we all stand up and walk over to join them.

Lizzie points up at the leader board, and a few seconds later the teams appear.

First place? Our team.

"Who's boring now!" I exclaim, grinning and hugging Lizzie. "I'm so proud of you!"

We take turns hugging Lizzie and celebrating, then Callum calls an Uber for us.

Once again, there are only 6 seats and 8 of us, so Lizzie and I have to sit on Joel and Oli's laps again.

"So, we're stuck like this again, huh?" I grin as the driver starts the car and we start the drive back to the hotel.

"I see what you mean when you say you end up in a lot of awkward situations."

"Yeah it's been happening more often in the past few days." I laugh, "We should get McDonalds."

"Absolutely." Lizzie agrees, "Drive-through, anyone?"

"Sure, get me some chicken nuggets and I'll be fine."

The Uber takes us through the drive through and we all get our food then go back to the hotel, this time to Callum and Scott's room.

We hang out and play Mariokart and eat our McDonalds, I do okay, Lizzie loses badly, but I only beat her and Lauren, who I don't think was trying.

Oli and Scott tie for first and Joel and Callum take 3rd and 4th and Yammy gets 5th.

After a little while, Yammy, Joel, Lauren, and Oli all leave. Callum leaves to go down to the lobby, leaving just Scott, Lizzie, and I.

"So. Updates on my plan?" Lizzie asks me.

"Plan?" Scott asks.

"Lizzie's trying to set me up with Oli." I explain. "We're going to the party together but that's it. Nice try, Lizzie, but this isn't going to work."

"We'll see." Lizzie says, then turns and mouths something to Scott. "I'm going back to my room."

"You should leave too, Nessa." Scott adds.

"Oh, I see what you're doing!" I exclaim, getting up off the bed. "And it doesn't matter, we're only ever going to be friends, so chill out."

I leave with Lizzie and we walk down the hall to her room, then I take the elevator up a floor to go back to my room.

"This is ridiculous." I mutter as I open the door. "Their plan is never going to work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 14 13
This is a fanfic is my first fanfic and it was recommended by the amazing @g0r3ranb00 This has no smut because I don't want to make anyone uncomforta...
18.8K 323 19
"I believe you have the wrong address. Want help with that?" ^^started 5/7/19^^ I only write happy endings ;) Note: This book has been scrapped howev...
4.6K 101 15
This is a SeaPeeSound story! It takes place in highschool were Oli (The OrionSound) is new at the school. He spends his first day not talking to anyo...
16K 325 25
y/n l/n is a 17 year old streamer who has been invited by her friend of 3 years, tubbo, to live in a streamer house with him and a few of his streame...