You're My Best Friend || B...

By Dreamcast45

The Sequel to I Got My Mind Set On You. Kara is now living in London with Ben. Trying to find a location to s... More

Cast of Characters
Chapter Two- Dinner with Holly
Chapter three- Meeting the Finance
Chapter Four- Packing up the old house
Chapter five- Visiting Ben in Ireland
Chapter Six- Site Seeing
Chapter Seven- Trying to get a space
Chapter eight- A visit from Lucy
Chapter nine- Telling Ben the News
Chapter ten- Doctors appointment
Chapter eleven- A Sudden Date Night
Chapter twelve- Back at the Jewelry store
Instagram
Chapter Thirteen- The Pub
Chapter Fourteen- A visit from Rami
Chapter Fifteen- Back To Ireland
Instagram
Chapter Sixteen- On the Pixie Set
Instagram
Chapter Seventeen- Making up
Chapter Eighteen-At the Doctors Again
Instagram
Chapter Nineteen- Bridesmaid's dress shopping
Chapter Twenty-Bachelorette party
Instagram
Chapter Twenty-One- H&S Wedding Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two- H&S Wedding Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three-Reception
Chapter Twenty- Four- On the Plane
Chapter Twenty Five- Talking with Lucy and Rami
Chapter Twenty Six- A Night Out with R & L
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Kara and Holly's text
Instagram
Chapter twenty-eight-The Babchorette Party
Chapter twenty-nine- YMBF- Wedding, P1
Chapter Thirty-one-Honeymoon in Paris (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-two- Honeymoon in Paris: Part 2: Labor day
A/N: Thank you!

Chapter Thirty-YMBF, P2: Reception

104 4 0
By Dreamcast45

Warning: Smut near the end. But It's their wedding night, so can you blame me?

"Please welcome for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Jones." The Lead singer of the Queen cover band announced as Kara and Ben entered the reception hall. Ben had some lipstick from their make out session. Of course, they stopped as they wanted to make tonight special and oh what a night Ben had planned for them.

They joined their friends at their table as the meal was being served. Chatted for a while and ate. During the meal, Rami stood up clicked his champagne glass with a spoon. "Excuse me everyone may I have your attention please. I am honored when Ben asked me to be his best man. I have known him for a few years now. Met him on a little known film.. You might've heard about it. It was called Bohemian Rhapsody." He joked and smirked as everyone laughed. "And it's also where I met the lovely Kara and my beautiful fiancé, Lucy."

He smiled at her before continuing. "Now, I have a story about the first time Ben saw Kara. He had gotten out of his trailer when we were shooting lived aid and she was off in the side of the stage reading a history book about Ancient Greece and He walked over and asked me, Joe and Gwiylm who she was. And should he try and talk to her? We tried to tell him no. He tired to chat her up and found out she was one our producer's girlfriend. But with time, they became friends and one night, after she and Gerald had broken up, I had an evil plan to set these two up without them noticing. And here we are. My plan worked as I knew she liked you all also. You two are perfect together. May you two have a long and happy life together. And may your first two children be misused children." He lifted up his glass then took a sip and everyone else followed.

Then it was Holly's turn with Lucy. "Well, I just wanted to say that I love you Kara. And I couldn't be happier to be here with you today. We've been best friends since college, and you helped me out by hiring me at the Jewelry store. Just the fact that you trust me with your business is one of the greatest gifts you have given me. You were my Maid of honor at my wedding and now I'm doing it for you. I can't wait to meet those babies." She lifted her glass and everyone else drank to.

The lead singer took his mic and smiled. "Now let's have the bride and groom have their first dance." The band started to play the song Kara and Ben requested for their first dance. Ben took Kara's hand in one hand and placed his other on the small of her back after they made their way out to the dance floor. They are gazing into each other's eyes as the song they had chosen for their first dance started playing. It was Queen's song that John Deacon wrote for his wife Victoria, You're My Best Friend. It just almost seemed to describe their relationship. Especially the way he felt about Kara.

They swayed to the music and Ben Spun her around before she came back in his arms. They invited everyone out who was in a couple to dance. Rami and Lucy danced along with Holly and Sophia. Charlie and Ian shortly joined then Joe and Gwilym started to playfully join everyone cause why not. "I love you." Ben said to Kara.

Kara looked into his Green eyes, "I love you, too. I was scared we weren't going to make it threw the ceremony. That one of us was going to chicken out."

"Us? No... we've waited so long that we couldn't not go through with it."

"Yeah, you're right. And I'm so happy right now I want to go back to our room here." She said with a smirk.

"Not till we cut the cake. Don't want to disappoint our guests."

"You're right again. Guess that's how our marriage will work."

He shrugged. "Sometimes but I have a feeling I'll be saying 'Yes, dear' more often.

"We'll just wait and see." She smiled and kissed him. They danced to a lot more Queen songs. Everyone had a blast dancing and acting like the goof balls they were. Kara looked around at everything and everyone. All the people she loved were here again. She never knew that she would ever have friends like these after she graduated college. But like Rami said, if it weren't for Bo Rap, they never would've all met and how said would that have been. She still would be bored with Gerald in Los Angeles. She wouldn't have Ben. The guys wouldn't have each other, Rami wouldn't have Lucy and she wouldn't have Lucy either. So, she was counting her blessing like she does every day since being with Ben. Just one little Barbeque changed her life.

They brought out two cakes. The Dark chocolate and raspberry and the Tahitian vanilla for those who are allergic to or not like chocolate. They cut each cake and severed it to everyone. Ben and Kara feed each other a bit of each cake. They enjoyed the cake and later it was time to go. They hugged everyone goodbye and they went to back to their hotels. Ben turned to Kara. "So, shall we?" He asked showing her the room key.

"You guy us a room here?"

Ben nodded. "One of my wedding presents to you."

"One of them?"

"Yup. The second one is in the room." He smirked.

"Well, then. What are we waiting for?" Kara asked as she grabbed his arm and they walked out of the room and down the hallway to the starts and walked up a couple flights and down that hallway to the honeymoon suit. Ben took out the key, unlocked it and opened up both of the doors. Kara smiled when she saw the room. The floor was lined with rose petals and so was the bed. They had champagne in an ice bucket with two glasses next to it. "Aw baby you didn't have to do all this."

Ben closed the door behind him. "Of course, I did." He took her hand and kissed it. He then walked over to the table with the champagne, which on Kara's second look was actually apple cider. Ben opened the bottle and poured it in their glasses, handing one to Kara. "To the rest of our lives" They clicked glasses and they sipped the cider. "I want to give you your second present." He put down his glass and went over to his overnight bags he had the carrier send up to this site. He opened the bag to reveal handcuffs. "What do you say, Mrs. Jones? What to have some naughty bed fun?"

Kara was shocked. They hadn't ever engaged in this. She wasn't even sure he was into this type of thing. Since the babies she wasn't sure they should do such things. It was one of her fantasies that she never told him about. Guess he must've heard about it from one of her friends. "I'm game. Master Jones." She said as she put down her glass and walked over to him and kissed him.

He unzipped her dress, letting it fall onto the floor. He took off his suit and he carried her over to the bed. He broke the kiss to take one of her arms, to handcuff her to the bedpost and then tying her other arm to the other side of the bed post with his tie. "Is this too tight, baby?" He asked making sure she was ok.

"No, it's just fine." She smirked and so did he. "That's right. You like being tied down, don't you baby. You're my dirty little wife, aren't you?" He said in between kisses on her neck.

"Yes, I am Mr. Jones."

"I promise I'll take care of you, but first, you have to take care of me first." He took off his boxers, revealing a half hard erection and then moving himself up closer to her face and lowering his dick to her. "You want this, baby girl?"

"Yes." She said getting turned on by this. She was already loving this side of him she never saw before. He lowered himself even further down. She took all of him in her mouth. She licked up and down his shaft and he pushed himself in her mouth. She pumped him for a while, and he fucked her mouth really good. She savored his juices and then he pulled out.

"That was good baby girl, now let's focus on you." He kissed her neck, taking off her bra and then kissing her breasts. He licked them and sucked on them almost making him hard again. He kissed down to her bellybutton and licked down to her vagina, then looking up at her after getting an idea. "Say, do you have one of your vaporers on you?"

"In my bag." She said.

He got off the bed and went to find it. He saw she had a clit viborator in her overnight bag and he brought it to bed with them. He put it on her clit. He put it to a good setting, and he inserted himself inside her and started to pound inside of her. She moaned and tired to join in on his pace. "Yes, Ben! God, you're the best!"

He moved his lips up to kiss her as he held onto her body. She wished she could do the same, but she moved in his place and kept moan. "God, I love you!" She screamed out. They went at it till she reached her climax. He followed shortly after. He climbed over to the bed post and untied one of her hands and uncuffing the other and took her in his arms and spooned her. "That was worth the wait, wasn't, baby?"

He nodded as he stroked her hair. "Yes, it was." He said in total bliss. "Today was perfect, if I didn't mention it before."

"It was. I couldn't ask for a better day."

"Yeah." He said as he hugged her. His heart beating slow and fast for her at the same time. "Hey how would you feel about going to Paris for our honeymoon?" He said loosening the hug and going back to spooning her.

She turned around to face him. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah. I mean you've never been, so why don't we spend a week or two there?"

"You're amazing Mr. Jones."

"So are you...Mrs. Jones." He grinned and they kissed and went for round two. Except this time, he was tied down.

A/N: First off my thoughts and prayers go out to Naya Rivera and her family. I feel so sad that her beautiful young son is going to grow up without his mother. I hoped she would be found alive, but I guess that wasn't the plan. :(

Make everyday great or the best you can under these times. 

I love you all and hope you are doing well. Message me if you need to talk. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. -Dreamcast45

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 747 98
When Joe ends up in the hospital, Ben finds out that he has feelings for his best friend and fellow actor. Will he ever tell Joe? And what if an old...
137 0 21
This is a sequel to Keep Me Sane so if you have not read it i suggest you do since this takes place after that story. ~Finished~
8.4K 576 54
"You're all I have...If I ain't got you..I ain't got nothing baby." **MUST READ 'FREEDOM' BEFORE THIS BOOK** The lovable 'power' couple continues on...
4 0 29
Laura & Ben; Twins, move to small town Derry.. Not knowing they will make new friends, and have to fight away eerie feelings and strange beings, and...