Falling In Love With A Footba...

By keeeterss

THIS STORY IS ON HOLD, due to some editing! sorry for the inconvience. Will start updating as soon as some ch... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3: A Beach House, A Kitten & Some More Tears
Chapter 4: College Parties, Unwanted Boy Talk & Forgiveness
Chapter 5: Regretting My Major, Protecting My Heart & Waffles
Chapter 6: Shattered Dreams, Bruised Wrists & Hospital Bed's
Chapter 7: Family Fights, Hot Air Balloons & Gulp
Chapter 8: Cheater Cheater, Opening Up & Ty Drama
Chapter 9: Extra Vodka, Rock Hard Abs & Baby Steps.
Chapter 11: Kisses, Rule Breaking, & Surprise A Bitch
Chapter 12: Lie's, Misunderstandings & Confusion

Chapter 10: Hot Tubs, Chicken Fights & Tickle Fights

629 23 1
By keeeterss

Sorry it has been a while I have had a busy couple of weeks! I hope every body had a great Christmas! I sure did, I love being around my family! Please read and vote, I am hoping to start updating once a week, so I decided that I am going to read less and write more haha! The past couple of days I have been reading The series of books called "After" by Anna Todd! They are SO good! I have never been much of a fan fiction reader, but that was one of the best series I have ever read! Check it out if you get a chance. :) The book is on Wattpad and the published is on amazon and in stores! Oh and read the Wattpad one especially if you love Harry Styles! Oh and don't forget to vote and comment! thanks so much! Love you all :) :)

Chapter 10: Hot Tubs, Chicken Fights & Tickle Fights

Harley's POV

I take the stairs two at a time as I make my way to the top level of this enormous Yacht. My brain is heavily pounding with confusion and I need my flushing skin to feel some fresh air. Well if you consider California air fresh.

I hear a blast of rap music as I take my final step off the steep stairs and on to the platform. Their are people scattered every where up here. The boat has not even taken off yet and the party is already raging.

I spot Bella and Lexx in the hot tub with bright pink drinks in their hands, they scream with excitement as I walk towards them. "Hey stunner!" Lexx shouts in a slurred voice.

"Hey girls." I say as I lift myself over and sit on the edge of the tub only resting my toes in the warm water. The water instantly relaxes my tense muscles and I let out a slow deep breath.

"Why don't you just get in all the way?" Bella giggles.

"Yeah, I guess I can I am wearing a bikini under this anyway." I laugh at my self. My brain is just so out of wack today, maybe relaxing with the girls with some fruity drinks will help cleanse my thoughts, or at least hide them for a while. Ty keeps creaking in to my brain, along with my mother and my confession to Hades.

Hades POV

Justin, and my other best friends Damian and T.J fumble up the stairs in front of me as the boat begins to set off for the weekend. The top of the boat is packed with people, all I see is string bikinis and a shirtless guys with alcohol filled cups.

We walk to the bar, and I spot Max the winking waiter, and ask him to bring us a round of beer and tequila. I usually am not much of a drinker, But Harley has my head spinning. And alcohol may help calm my nerves. Hopefully.

Our conversation we had earlier has my stomach feeling a bit uneasy, but in a great way. The best way actually. I have never had this sort of feeling before, so I think I am feeling this way out of happiness?

I mean the girl masked with the thick shield told me she likes my dimples, and how caring I am. How can my stomach not flutter and my lips not smile?

"Damn." T.J says biting his lips, I follow his eyes to spot the piece of ass he is eyeing.

Holy Shit.

It is Harley. She is pulling her shirt over her head and I can not help but gawk as her skin begins to show. I thought she looked amazing in her cheer uniform, but this bikini is taking me to another world. Her stomach is tan, flat and laced with a sparkly dangly belly ring. Her bikini top is a mint green color and seems to be barley holding up her large perfectly rounded chest.

Next she begins to slowly pull down her shorts, and of course her ass is facing right towards us. I cant help but feel protective of her and wish my friends were not watching her. I look at all three of them and they are just eyeing her exactly like I am.

I feel a bit proud because this beautiful girl, just told me less then an hour ago that she likes me. Me, Hades Lifton.

It takes a lot of strength for me to not walk over their and hug her, or hold her hand, to let the other horn dogs of boys know that she is in fact occupied with somebody else. But I can not do that to her. She is not my property, therefore I can not claim her. I can only sit back and watch from afar, in till she is actually mine. I by no means want to pressure this girl. I barley know her, I do not know what pisses her off or what gives her butterflies. I am slightly scared of ruining my chance with her. Therefore I am going to keep my ass planted in this uncomfortable beach chair.

I will half to give her space, and let her come to me. The last thing I want to do is push her away, or scare her off. I want her to come to me on her terms because she wants to, not because I pressure her to.

But the thing is, the way she looks in that bikini makes it incredibly hard not to walk over their and plant her full lips to mine. To wrap my arms around her waist and cup her...

"Dude." My thoughts are interrupted by a rough punch on my shoulder from Justin. "You can stop drooling now." He pretends to wipe drool of my face.

I lift my middle finger up in the air and flip him off, earning another punch to my arm.

"I do not blame him for staring, she is fine as hell." T.J says while slipping his tank top over his head. "I think I should go introduce myself." He says and begins to scoot out of his chair.

My face hardens but I keep my mouth shut. She is not mine. He can introduce himself, but she will not go for him, she likes me, I reassure myself.

"Good luck T.J, Hades here is already sharing a room with her tonight." Justin adds in and I am thankful for his words. This is one of the many reasons he is in fact my best friend.

"What bro? You and that fine piece of ass?" It offends me that he seems so surprised.

"Her name is Harley." I say to him with a sly smile. I like how her name sounds coming off my lips.

"You lucky son of a bitch. You better hit it." He laughs and then he peers over at her again while licking his lips. The hot tub is now crowded with people, mainly guys. I notice a thin arm resting across Harley's shoulder's. I look and see that it is in fact Max's skinny ass arm that is touching her. She likes slightly uncomfortable by his touch as she sips on a pink colored drink. My anger begins to rise.

"Looks like the waiter might beat you to it." Damian adds with a chuckle.

"What the hell he just took our drink order?" I say in an amused yet angry voice.

"His shift must have ended." Justin shrugs as another crew member brings us our drinks.

I quickly down my shot and begin to chug my beer. "Slow down man, for someone who usually does not drink you seem pretty eager to." Damian laughs as he sips on the ice cold bottle of beer.

I ignore his comment and look over at the girl who loves my dimples, and I see her whisper something to that girl Bella. Bella nods at Harley and begins to slowly move over to the other side of Harley blocking her from Max. That instantly puts a grin on my face.

"Stop staring at her, and lets go for a swim." Justin's deep voice breaks in to my brain.

"Alright man." I say as I stand up and remove my t-shirt.

I sneak one last glance at the beautiful girl before I walk towards the pool with my friends.

Harley's POV

"Oh hot damn." Bella says as she looks over my shoulder with a hungry look spread on her face. I turn out of curiosity and I see a group of boys walking towards the pool. Apart of that group of muscular men happens to be the football player with the addicting dimples.

I take a small peek at his stomach, the stomach I tried to see earlier before the creepy Max kid showed up to our room. I find myself checking out every inch of his smooth looking skin as he walks over to the pool. His body has perfectly defined muscles especially in his back as he slowly walks towards down the steps in to the pool.

I find myself almost panting as he steps in to the water and begins to swim. I turn my red face back towards my friends, and Bella and Lexx both begin to burst out in to laughter.

"Honey you got it bad." Lexx says splashing water towards me as she continues to laugh at my redness.

"I am sorry, he is just incredibly good looking." I admit to my giggling teammates.

"Hell yeah he is, but I am looking at his friend, I think his name is T.J, he is a receiver." She looks over at him and her eyes loathe with desire. "I bet he is great with his hands." She adds and begins to step out of the hot tub.

Her and Lexx both stand up, "Are you coming or do you think your going to get all hot and bothered by Hades if you are to close to him?" Lexx says splashing me again.

"Oh piss off. " I joke with her as I splash her with water.

"Oh is that how you want to play?" She gives me a devilish smile as I stand up and walk past her bumping my hip to hers and I say, "Yup." with a playful smile.

We climb out of the hot tub while splashing each other like we are five year olds, and then she jumps on my back for a shoulder ride. "Carry me, I am kind of drunk." She says as I hold on to her tight.

"Already?" I ask feeling a bit off balanced as well. "I am going to throw you in." I tell her.

"I am so scared Harley." She says and right at that moment Hades eyes catch mine and he smiles making me melt inside.

I then jump into the deep end of the pool with Lexx still on my back. We come back up gasping for air. Once we catch our breath she yells, "Who wants to play chicken?" And of course every guy in the pool begins to swarm around us, including a boy with sweet dimples.

I begin to swim to the edge to grab on to the wall, my drunk legs are to heavy to continue to hold my body up. Once I am by the wall I notice a girl to my left doing the same as me.

It is the Mariah girl, Hades cousin I met at his dorm. "Hey Harley." She says in a tone I can not decide if it is friendly or not. I scan the pool for charcoal eyes and dimples, and now they are no were to be found through the chaos of Bella and Lexx playing chicken.

"Hi Mariah." I say as nice as possible sounding a bit out of breath.

"Sorry we did not get a proper introduction earlier my cousin can be rude at times." She chuckles. She seems to be in a lot better mood then she was when I met her.

"And sorry if I seemed rude earlier." She smiles at me, and I flash one back.

"No worries." I say to her as I tighten my grip on the wall.

"Do you like him?" She ask's me with curious eyes.

I blush and answer honestly, "I think so. I do not really know him, but I do know enough to know I have a crush on him." I giggle because I am nervous.

"Well if everything works out with you both, and I hope it does. Please do not hurt him." She says in a serious yet gentle tone. "He has been hurt more times then you can imagine in his life, I can not bare to see another thing added to his list ." She smiles at me tenderly.

"Okay. I won't." Is all I say when honestly I am thinking the exact opposite. I might have already hurt him. By talking to him and letting him take me on a date when I am unsure of my own feeling's is already laying out the trail to hurt him.

Now that Mariah said he has been hurt so many times? I can not help but think why? And from who? I want to know who and what caused his pain? And I definitely do not want to be added on to the list of people who hurt him. Maybe I should stop now before I find myself at the top of that list.

"Well I am going to go get a drink. See you around Harley." Mariah says as she climbs up the latter to get out of the pool.

"Harley you play winner." Justin yells at me, and I see my sister sitting on his shoulders playing against a girl in black bikini with short black hair.

"Okay." I smile and begin to swim towards the other side of the pool were Bella and Lexx are now standing. They both have an odd expression on their faces, and the second I turn I know exactly why.

Hades and a girl with a curly blonde hair are facing each other. One of his hands is placed on her lower hip as if he is dancing with her, and the other is occupied by a bottle of Patron. I hold back my anger and stare at the curvy girl with evil eyes that he latched on too.

I turn away after a minute and Bella wraps her arm around my shoulder. "I am sorry." She says, her voice full of sympathy.

I take a deep breath. "We are not dating, he can do whatever he wants." I say sounding sad and unsure.

"He took you on a date, just today." She reminds me, and it stings because just an hour ago he confessed his feelings towards me, and now he is all grabby on another girl, whose swim suit is the same color as mine.

Stop pouting. This is a good thing, you want him to hurt you, my lovely subconscious adds.

"You're up." Lexx pushes me towards a very tan and buff guy who eyes my chest, making me feel self conscious.

"Hi, are you next?" He says as he smirks. I nod my head and he holds his hands out for me to shake it. "Im Duke." He flashes me an attractive smile.

"Harley." I say as he shakes my hand gently.

"You are going up against your twin by the way." He nods towards her as she fixes her bun on the tip top of her head.

"I know her weak spot."I tell him as he puts his hand on my waist to lift me up.

"Duke." A familiar voice calls. Hades is now standing next to Duke, and Duke lets go of my waist to give Hades a bro hug.

"Mind if I cut in and play?" Hades asks as he smiles at me, and when I do not return anything but a mild glare his face turns into a confused expression.

"Yeah sure man, I better stop playing anyways before Gabby see's me or she will flip." Duke says with a chuckle. Gabby must be his girlfriend, and I am relived he is not playing anymore, because I do not want to be that girl. I have been on the other end before, and I know how it feels. I woud be pissed if I saw another girl on my boyfriends shoulder, in a bikini.

"Nice meeting you Harley." Duke says as he treads off through the water.

I avoid meeting Hades eyes, because I keep thinking that just seconds ago his hand was resting on another girl.

Maybe Hades is not different? Or maybe I am just jumping to conclusions to quickly and being a bit crazy? And if that is the case I blame Ty Daniels.

"Hey pretty girl, everything okay?" He steps forward and my eyes finally meet his.

"Yeah." I choke out and of course I sound pathetic.

"I do not believe you." He steps towards me "You do not half to tell me, but I do not like seeing you upset." He says.

Well, it is your freaking fault I am upset! I want to say but I don't.

"I am fine Hades, just tired that is all." I say and then I turn my body and begin to walk away out of the pool.

I know I am being dramatic, but I am so afraid of being hurt, and him touching her so closely is a sign. I truly do not think I am the only 'pretty girl' in his life.

"Harley are you not playing anymore?" My sisters voice hollers at me.

I turn back around and see Hades walking back towards his friends. A part of me is hurt because he is not coming after me, but then again I am the one that walked away from him.

"No." I shout and then I step out of the warm pool water and the breeze is cool on my bare skin.

I have no idea were I am going, or even why I walked away like that. I honestly feel like an idiot. I should of acted like an adult and simply asked him what the deal was with his arm all over the other girl, instead of acting like a rude little brat.

But as the human being I am, my body is fueled with fear. Fear of being hurt, and that fear drove me to act like that rude little brat.

I walk up to one of the four bars and sit on the bar stool and grab the drink menu. I begin to shiver from the cool night breeze as I flip through the pages. Seconds later the stool next to me gets occupied by a boy with soaking wet hair, black swim trunks and deep dimples.

He looks way to cute and I find myself smiling. Stop that, I mentally yell at myself. I push the memory of his hands groping the girl to the front of my mind and my smile instantly fades.

"Are you thirsty?" He asks cautiously, his voice slightly slurred.

I nod and then I order a Strawberry Margarita with extra salt. I feel his eyes on me but I stare forward as I fidget with my hands. My wet hair is dripping down my chest and it makes me shiver again.

The bartender hands me my glass and I am thankful for the distraction. After many seconds of incredibly awkward silence Hades finally ask's, "Did I do something to you?"

I look up into his eyes and draw in a small breath. I need to be an adult about this, no more being Harley the little brat.

"I got jealous." I say with confidence and then I take a big gulp of my drink.

"What?" He almost smiles. "Of what?"

I spin my chair towards the pool and point my finger to the girl who he was touching, she is know playing chicken against Lexx. Maybe Lexx will accidentally punch her or something.

"Oh." he say's almost ashamed. "You saw that?" He asked as he shivered. It is by no means cold outside but the soft breeze and wet hair has people no longer wearing their swim suits as I peer around.

"Yeah." I say flatly and turn my chair back to face him. Lexx won the chicken fight and I cant help by smirk.

"It was not like Harley." He says.

"I can not tell you how many times I have heard that one before." I say as I hop out of my chair because I am completely over this conversation. I begin to walk towards my clothes that are folded on the table next to the hot tub, and of course he is following me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To the room, I am freezing up here." I say and then I speed walk down the narrow stairs and then make my way to the bedroom, with Hades right on my heels.

Hades POV

What the hell is this girls problem? This is the second time she has walked away from me, and it honestly hurts. Just today we almost kissed, and she told me that she likes me and now she is acting as if she wants nothing to do with me? I do not get it.

I do understand why she is upset and I feel terrible for hurting her. But I have known Mercedes for a long time and honestly I was only helping her from not falling because she was wasted and could not stand up straight. It may sound stupid and I have a feeling Harley will only think that I am lying. I half to tell her that I got jealous as well when skinny arms was touching her.

Her bag that I helped her pack earlier is on the floor and she slowly bends down to grab it and I can not help but stare at her ass. The alcohol and the testosterone in my veins is not helping my case by the scowl she just shot me.

Mental note: Do not check Harley out when she is angry.

"Turn around please." She says so soft and sweet. I instantly do what she says and I face the blue painted wall. I respect her and as much as I would love to see her change, I have respect for woman and I by no means want her to feel uncomfortable. Maybe if she was not already pissed at me, I would joke around with her and act like I did.

"Harley I got jealous too." I say to her while kicking my foot against the wall.

"Before or after you were groping that girl?" She is angry but her voice is so low and tender, I decide to match her tone.

"When Max had his arm around you in the hot tub, and when Duke was touching your waist. And to clarify Harley I was not groping her, I promise. Mercedes has been a friend of mine for a long time, and I was only making sure she was not going to fall." I hope she believes me. I know she has been fed many lies from that douche bag Ty, that she probably thinks I am lying to.

But I am not. And I never plan to. I have always been an honest man, and I thank my father for that every single day.

"You can turn around now." I turn and I am instantly glad I did. She looks stunning, even in such a simple outfit. She put on a light long sleeved pink shirt that slightly shows her stomach, and dark blue ripped shorts. Her legs are long and tan, and looking at them now makes me hope she wears the white bikini I saw in her bag, all day tomorrow.

She has her arms folded across her chest and a small smile on her face. I catch her eyes flicker to my stomach and I am remembered that I am in fact shirtless. "Stop staring at me." I say as I step towards her.

She rolls her eyes and puts her palm on my chest to stop me from walking. Her touch sends an electric current through my body and I freeze not wanting to be away from her gentle touch.

"You are still dripping wet Hades and I just changed in to dry clothes." She says, and I find myself watching her naturally full lips, they look enticing.

I begin to step towards her again "Hades." She warns in a playful matter as she backs up slowly towards the bed. Our eyes are locked together and I can not help but smile at her playfulness. I shake my wet hair at her and she huffs and grabs a fluffy pillow for her protection.

I wonder if she is ticklish?

I bounce towards her and she smacks me with the pillow on the side of my head. Then she jumps up on to the bed sticking her small tongue out at me. A burst of laughter falls from her lips as she continues to dodge me trying to grab her.

I jump on to the bed with her and then she jumps down back to the ground and runs to the other side of the room.

I love this little game, I love hearing her cute giggles echo throughout the small room. It makes my heart fill up with happiness knowing that in this moment she is in fact happy. She has been going through a lot lately, and she needs to be able to smile and enjoy life.

Same goes for me, I need this. Through everything going on in my family, this moment is helping me feel something. I feel happy, yet slightly confused, but mainly I feel almost complete.

Why I was lost in my thoughts of cheesiness I look up to see Harley standing right in front of me. Her eyes peer through her natural colored eyelashes and she is still laughing, and panting for air at the same time. Her smile makes me smile ten times brighter and then I reach for her again, this time she does not run, and she does not smack me with a pillow. This time she places her cold hands to my stomach and starts to tickle me.

Getting tickled is my weakness, all my man hood disappears when I get tickled. I decide to take this situation to my advantage and I dramatically fall back on to the bed, hoping that she follows. And when she does my heart begins to pound. She is now straddling my thighs as she continues to tickle my naked stomach.

I continue to laugh enjoying every single second of this pure bliss of a moment.

I am a million times stronger then her so I loosen out of her grip and put my hands to her hips and begin to dig my fingers into her side making her cry in laughter. She stops tickling me and I grab her and flip her under me. I continue to tickle her side, but much softer and tenderly as I stare into her eyes.

She is laughing so lightly and her smile has not faded from her face, her eyes look a bit anxious as they stare deep in to mine. My tickle slows and becomes more of a stroke on her bare stomach. She then moves her arms up and places her palm to side of my face and then slowly moves it up in to my thick now almost dry hair.

Our hearts pound as our breathing calms in a rhythm with one another. Her lips are a bit shy of mine and our eyes have yet to look away from one another.

The connection radiating off of our skins to one another is almost unbearable. I could lay like this for hours with her. I slowly inch my head towards her resting my nose to hers rubbing them slowly together. Her hand is still ruffling softly through my hair. I take my other hand and grab hers and loop my fingers with hers. We stay like this for what feels like hours, in till she finally breaks the silence.

"Kiss me already." She says and her grip tightens on my hair.

She did not half to ask me twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 587 46
Chandelier and her family were in shambles when her father lost his job. Having been forced to move back to Dallas, she and her brother Alex barely e...
1.3M 31.8K 35
**UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Kaeleah looks like the type of person you would consider a cheerleader. Everyone expects her to be on the cheer-leading squad...
96 16 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
2.1M 68.8K 66
A new (unwelcomed) beginning comes when Makennah is relocated through the foster care system to a new home in a rich suburb with the Sinclair family...