Chapter 10: Hot Tubs, Chicken Fights & Tickle Fights

Sorry it has been a while I have had a busy couple of weeks! I hope every body had a great Christmas! I sure did, I love being around my family! Please read and vote, I am hoping to start updating once a week, so I decided that I am going to read less and write more haha! The past couple of days I have been reading The series of books called "After" by Anna Todd! They are SO good! I have never been much of a fan fiction reader, but that was one of the best series I have ever read! Check it out if you get a chance. :) The book is on Wattpad and the published is on amazon and in stores! Oh and read the Wattpad one especially if you love Harry Styles! Oh and don't forget to vote and comment! thanks so much! Love you all :) :)

Chapter 10: Hot Tubs, Chicken Fights & Tickle Fights

Harley's POV

I take the stairs two at a time as I make my way to the top level of this enormous Yacht. My brain is heavily pounding with confusion and I need my flushing skin to feel some fresh air. Well if you consider California air fresh.

I hear a blast of rap music as I take my final step off the steep stairs and on to the platform. Their are people scattered every where up here. The boat has not even taken off yet and the party is already raging.

I spot Bella and Lexx in the hot tub with bright pink drinks in their hands, they scream with excitement as I walk towards them. "Hey stunner!" Lexx shouts in a slurred voice.

"Hey girls." I say as I lift myself over and sit on the edge of the tub only resting my toes in the warm water. The water instantly relaxes my tense muscles and I let out a slow deep breath.

"Why don't you just get in all the way?" Bella giggles.

"Yeah, I guess I can I am wearing a bikini under this anyway." I laugh at my self. My brain is just so out of wack today, maybe relaxing with the girls with some fruity drinks will help cleanse my thoughts, or at least hide them for a while. Ty keeps creaking in to my brain, along with my mother and my confession to Hades.

Hades POV

Justin, and my other best friends Damian and T.J fumble up the stairs in front of me as the boat begins to set off for the weekend. The top of the boat is packed with people, all I see is string bikinis and a shirtless guys with alcohol filled cups.

We walk to the bar, and I spot Max the winking waiter, and ask him to bring us a round of beer and tequila. I usually am not much of a drinker, But Harley has my head spinning. And alcohol may help calm my nerves. Hopefully.

Our conversation we had earlier has my stomach feeling a bit uneasy, but in a great way. The best way actually. I have never had this sort of feeling before, so I think I am feeling this way out of happiness?

I mean the girl masked with the thick shield told me she likes my dimples, and how caring I am. How can my stomach not flutter and my lips not smile?

"Damn." T.J says biting his lips, I follow his eyes to spot the piece of ass he is eyeing.

Holy Shit.

It is Harley. She is pulling her shirt over her head and I can not help but gawk as her skin begins to show. I thought she looked amazing in her cheer uniform, but this bikini is taking me to another world. Her stomach is tan, flat and laced with a sparkly dangly belly ring. Her bikini top is a mint green color and seems to be barley holding up her large perfectly rounded chest.

Next she begins to slowly pull down her shorts, and of course her ass is facing right towards us. I cant help but feel protective of her and wish my friends were not watching her. I look at all three of them and they are just eyeing her exactly like I am.