The Boy From Hell j.b/j.m

By cyanbinoo

Brooklin was looked at as the sweet innocent town girl. Nobody really knew about her heartbreaking past. She... More

The Boy From Hell {Jason McCann }
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

90 4 0
By cyanbinoo

Brooklin's P.O.V

"Girl."Nicole hissed at me as she walked in the kitchen.

I turn to look at her, and I suddenly smirked.

"You should keep your door locked Nicki."I giggled shaking my head.

"You ruined the mood."She huffed.

"Well i'm sorry, Justin was throwning a fit last night. I had to find his office."I sighed stirring the creamer into the coffee.

"Did you guys like have-"She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No we didn't i'm just wearing his sweatshirt , because it's nice."I blushed.

"I do that with Harry's its fine."She shrugged and giggled.

"So tell me how Harry and you figured things out."I took a sip of my drink, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Well Harry was pissed at me, he wouldn't talk to me at all. So the only way I could get his attention is by writing him a little letter. I explained to him everythin threw that letter, and i told him all the feelings i had inside. He talked to me last night and we forgave each other. After that Harry kinda just convince me that the only way i could make things up to him is by having-"I stopped her before she continued.

"Okay! I get it, I mean I saw it."I said shaking my head.

"It scarred me."I pouted. She gasped offended and she hit my arm.

"What? Do you really think I wanna see my friend having sex with her boyfriend. Like do you want to see me having sex with Justin?"I laughed.

She shook her head violently.

"Everyone wants to see us have sex."A raspy voice whispered in my ear before kissing it.

I turned and I came face to face with Justin.

"Where did you come from?"I got up from the table, and I wrap my arms around his shirtless torso.

"Out back, I was with Za and Chaz."He smiled.

"Yeah I was kinda sad I woke up in the bed alone."I pouted out my lip.

"We fell asleep in the chair last night, so I brought us to the bedroom."He explained.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you left me."I frowned.

"Awh baby, how can I make it up to you baby?"He asked tilting his head to the side.

I giggled and bit my lip.

He pulled me closer and looked at me with so much love.

"Actually I don't know, you should should like be my slave."I giggled.

He raised his eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"Get on your knees peasant!"I screamed playfully.

He got on his knees and smiled up at me.

"Now rub my feet. They aren't gonna rub them self."I crossed my arms.

"Really?"He asked.

"Yes now rub you filthy cracker" I demanded.

He looked a little taken back.

"Damn, I like that."He puffed rubbing my feet.

I rolled my eyes, pulling him up.

"I was just playing I hate when people touch my feet. I hate feet."I cringed.

He laughed softly.

"I like it when your demanding, when you called me cracker, eh."He chuckled.

"Sorry, but you are."I shrugged.

"Oh honey your whiter than me."He pointed his finger at me.

I bit his finger softly and he pulled his finger back.

"Ow."He fake pouted.

"Oh shut up."I giggled.

"What is going on right now?" Za asked annoyed.

He poured himself some orange juice and sat down.

"I called him a cracker."I said.

Za spit out his orange juice and started laughing loudly.

"Shut up Za!"He yelled.

"At least I ain't pastie."He looked at me and gave me a sassy look.

"Comes from the one that looks like he played the lead role of All 5 casper the ghost movies."I shot back.

Khalil scream was heard across the house and Za was rolling on the floor from the laughter.

"It sucks not to win huh?"I smiled sweetly.

"I always win sweetheart." He smirked.

"Not today."I flipped my hair walking out of the kitchen.

I smiled at Khalil and Chaz as they were laughing.

I walked up the stairs and skipped to my room casually. I loved getting on Justin's nerves so much. It gave me a sense of control.

I started to get ready for the day, because today is pretty big. I finally get to see everyone again,but the only thing that is hard about this situation is explaining to them that Justin isn't a bad guy. Well he is .... but not to me. To me he is the person that I fell in love with years ago--But I finally get to go back to ballet classes, and hopefully be in the play here soon. I have been practicing for the time I have been here. Which has felt really long.

I just can't stand to be trapped in one place for so long. I feel so claustrophobic, like I have been trapped in a box and haven't breathed the outside air in a while. So today would be a huge relief. Not only for me but for everyone else.

I kinda wondered how Justin felt about this situation. He wanted me in his possession again, he got me and I'm surprised he is letting me go to live in a different house. I have to admit it's gonna be sad not living in this house anymore, I'm gonna miss everyone. I'm gonna miss waking up to Justin every morning. It just shocks me how Justin and I were so close a long time ago and that connection, the feelings they still linger. Like how many times he would hurt me, break me, or twist me in anyway I still find myself staying with him. Its like he broke me and everyone would come to fix what is broken, but he was the only one that could put the pieces he broke back together. He new the pattern to my heart, and he new it so well that it made me question If I new myself as much as he knew me. Same for me with him, I think I know him more than he knows himself. He covers himself with this bad image and I knew all along he wasn't this kind of person. This Jason McCann is his book cover, and I was the only one to read inside. Not only would I feel honored I would feel like I had a responsibility to keep things between us. I wish explaining to my parents that Justin is back would be easy. My mom missed Justin ever since he left in 2010. She cried, but not as much as me.

"You look beautiful."Justin's voice snapped me back into the real world. He was in the door way looking at me doing my hair.

I couldn't help blush at his side comment.

"Lying is bad."I sighed standing up from my makeup mirror.

"So is cussing."He smirked.

"Which I don't like."I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Babe you are always beautiful, and never question that. The cussing I'm sorry I can't help it."He came up to me and skimmed his hands down my arms , giving me goosebumps.

"Are you cold?"He asked.

"No I am not."I gulped.

He smiled a real toothy smile.

"Are you gonna get dressed, so we can leave."I clapped.

"I don't know I kinda don't want you to leave ballerina."He smiled.

"I missed that name."I giggled.

"I have missed calling you that name."He kissed my cheek softly.

"Are you okay with me leaving?" I asked.

"No. absolutely not."He said bluntly.

"I'll be back, we will hang. I promise just I don't know where I'm gonna be after this. Am I gonna continue collage, and do dance classes like before or am I gonna change everything because your in the picture."I questioned myself.

"You can do whatever you want ballerina okay, just don't push me away."He begged pulling me closer.

"Don't push me away."I corrected.

"Why would I do that?"He tilted his head to the side.

"You have done it before."I said.

"That was for your own good, I don't want to show you my imperfections. I didn't want you knowing these things , because I was afraid you would judge me or push me away."He said.

"But it wasn't for my own good Justin. You left me to suffer."I said crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, at least I came back."He gave me his sad puppy look.

"You did."I agreed.

"Not the way I wanted."He smirked slightly.

"Knocking you out on that driveway, and taken you in to the basement. Not the best way."He frowned.

"It was the past okay, we are leaving the past behind us."I said shaking my head smiling down at my feet.

"I will leave everything behind me except our good memories okay?"He asked.

I looked up at him and smiled lightly.

He grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers.

"Okay yeah of course..."I giggled as I trailed my words.

"Can we just go I just want to get this whole sistuation dealed with."He pulled me closer to his naked torso and kissed my cheek.

He held me like he was protecting me from some creature, or someone that was gonna attack me.

"I wonder how your mom is gonna react."He smiled.

"She will have no idea who you are because you don't look how you use to."I laughed poking his cheek playfully.

"Psh , I tell her my name she will light up like a christams tree!"He giggled cutely.

Oh how I feel deep for this idiot.

We both looked at each other and slowly went in for a kiss but was suddenly stoped by the door.

Sophie came in with the same look she had on her face everyday. A look of disgust.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you guys were busy?"She scoffed.

"Well Jason is always busy."She spit silently.

I clenched at the thought of Justin with other girls.

Justin was about to charge toward her but I pulled him closer to me.

"Don't."I spat.

"Whatcha you need?"I asked nicely.

"I need you , Nicole wants to talk to us."She said.

I can stand to talk to Nicole, just not Sophie. Something is wrong with her, I just don't know. I gave a "Help me" look to Justin. I walk over to Sophie and sent her a fake smile. "Just give me a minute i'll meet you two in the living room." I explained. She nodded and leaved as fast as she could. I rolled my eye's so hard I thought my eye's could have fell out.

"I don't have a good vibe from her."I crossed my arms infront of Justin as he threw a shirt on.

"And I don't?"He asked sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah, I just think something fishy is happening with her."I squinted my eye's.

"I just don't think about her. I hate her."He spit, as he put some nice blue jeans on.

"I don't blame you."I sighed. "But i have to go talk to them real quick, so met me down there Jay?"I asked.

He smirked at me and nodded.

"Okay cool."I giggled. I walked to the door and opened it and i felt his big hands twist me around so i was facing him.

He cupped my face gently and captured my lips in his. Justin deepen the kiss as he tangled his tongue with mine. I placed my hands on his strong jawline and let him kiss me deeper.

We both pulled away loosing the all the air within us. I blushed and looked down as i tried to cover my face.

"I have to go downstairs."I said trying not to smile like a idiot.

"See you in a minute."I panted out.

As I walked down the stairs I heard Justin chuckling. I walked into the living room and I saw Sophie and Nicole talking on the couch.

"Sup dude!"I sat next to Nicole.

"Hey, okay I wanted to talk to you guys both about this. It's about Harry."She said.

I looked at Sophie and i saw her secretly roll her eye's.

Something within me snapped instantly. "Seriously?"I spat at Sophie.

Nicole looked up at me shocked that I spat at Sophie like that.

"What?"She said rudely.

"Stop rolling your eye's, she needs our help as friends. Your being really freaking rude."I stressed.

"Now Nicole continue."I sighed.

"Well okay...."She looked at us weirdly.

"Well Harry doesn't think we should be together for awhile, and I don't know what to do.I just can't think, or act. What happened changed somethings and I don't know what to do. So i'm asking you guys what should I do."She asked.

"Nicole give him time."I said.

"Don't get so attached and make him miss you more than you miss him."Sophie said shrugging.

"I'll try to do that but i don't know if-"

"You ready Brook?"Justin said running in the living room.

"Yup."I said.

"I will see you later."I said to Nicole.

I walked over by the door getting my shoes on.

"She says i'm being freaking rude, well she is being a freaking slut."I heard Sophie whisper to nicole as they were walking towards the kitchen. Oh hell no. I looked at Justin with rage he looked kinda scared.

"Hey Sophie?"They stopped adn i walked up to her and swung my arm and slapped her across the face.

"Usally i'm nice, but not to bitches like you. You know you should read a dictionary and look up the definition of slut because trust me it would describe you more than me you whore."I spit in her face.

Her face got bright red.She suddenly slapped me back, but not as hard as I did to her.

"Fuck off."She hissed.

Without any thinkig i took her down to the ground and starting hitting the fuck out of her face.

"Girls! Girls!"Christian screamed pulling me off of Sophie.

Christian pushed me to Justin and Justin held me tightly. I was trying to get out of Justin's grip so I can go pound the living crap out of her again. "Let me go so I can kick her butt!"I screamed. Nicole dragged Sophie out of the room, and all the guys just tried to calm me down and ask me what happened.

"She started talking crap that's what happened."I said rubbing my face.

"She was just being a rude person, and i wasn't gonna have it. So I wanted to get that threw her small little brain."I hissed.

Justin chuckled. "Justin this isn't funny, this is irritating."I sighed. "I know i'm laughing at the image of my girl pounding the bitches face in."He smirked.

"And your not in the gang why?"Ryan asked.

I shugged.

"I'm scared I will die."I raised my voice.

"You won't die with us."Za said confidently.

"Were the best gang in toronto, you should consider. You would look badass."Chaz said.

Everyone mumbled in agreement.

"It would be hot."Justin moaned behind me.

I elbowed him and he smiled at me innocently.

"Okay lets just go."I chuckled to myself.

"Good idea." Justin said.

As we walked out of the house, Justin held me close and opened the car door for me. My cheek was burning but I try to ignore what she did to me. I buckled my seatbelt and rubbed my cheek.

"Hurts?"Justin looked at me concerned.

"A little but I know I hit her way harder."I sighed.

"You know, I'm proud of you for defending yourself."He trailed off.

"Is this conversation gonna lead to you try to get me in the gang?"I asked.

"Okay here look."He said driving out into the street and taking off away from the house. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I don't think you being in the gang is a good idea, and it puts you in major danger, but not as much danger as your already in being with me. It hurts me to know that I'm putting you in danger just by having you in this relationship, I mean for fucks sake I already have a threat for a gang to capture you. So if you train and get in the gang you will be more protected. Which that means you should at least consider okay ballerina?"He explained.

"Yes, yes I understand all of that. I don't want to be a criminal, I mean seriously Jay do I look like a criminal? I mean I can't even cuss without feeling bad."I said.

"That's why we will train you."He said keeping to firm hands on the steering wheel.

"Let me decide if I want to continue what I left or change everything either for the good or the bad."I said.

"Okay babe okay."He chuckled.

"Let's just worry about this situation we are in right now."Justin said nervously.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. They will love you like they did back then. Now my friends I warn you. They are pretty crazy." I said.

He looked at me and smiled wide before turning back to the road. I smiled back and looked down at my lap.

"I'm not scared of anything that they have to bring."He said confidently.

"Then be prepared."I giggled lowly.

To be honest I was scared Blake and them will be shitty to Justin, now I don't really worry about that.I'm more scared to see my parents again, and them seeing Justin. I knew there was gonna be plenty questions to awnser, and i wasn't sure how I was gonna awnser them quiet yet.

We drove threw a neighborhood that looked so fimilar and I suddenly had a smile on my face.

"You still remember where I live!"I said excitedly.

"Yeah of course I walked there everyday from my old house."He smiled.

"I remember."I smiled at him.

He pulled the car into my parents driveway and parked. I hurried my self out of the car and ran to Justin's side where he was just getting out of the car. 

"Excited much?"He asked.

"More like scared and excited."I shrugged.

He took my hand in his and we walked up to the door. It was like in one swift momment all my confidence just wiped away. I knocked slowly on the door giving a terrified look to Justin and he gave me a ressuring smile.The door opened and my mom came into our view,Her eyes widen when she saw me and her eyes watered. She grabbed me in the biggest and tightest hug. "My baby is home!"She cried. She pulled away and looked at me with tears in her eyes, it made me want to cry too. She looked behind me and saw Justin standing there. "Oh you brought company."She laughed. "Come in! Come in you two!"She demanded pulling us both in the house. 

"Wow it still looks the same!"Justin perked up.

I chuckled at him and looked at my utterly confused mother.

"Mom, This is Justin."I said.

"Justin Bieber."I puffed out.

Justin came up behind me and held me close. My mom's widen and she took a double look on Justin.

"Pattie's Son? Justin!?"She franticially asked. 

"Yes mom."I laughed at her.

She ran to Justin pulling him to the hug she gave me a few minutes ago.Justin hugged her back tightly. She pulled away and looked at us amazed. 

"I thought you moved! Did you and your parents moved back?"She asked.

"Mom!"I said warningly.

"No it's okay Brook. My parents there dead Mrs. Marie."He said sadly.

I frowned and looked down at my feet.

"Oh no."My mom cried. 

"I moved away because I had no family."My mom held him again rocking him like he was a crying baby, even though the one who was crying was her.

A/N

Tried hard for you guys, i'm gonna try to update faster okay ;) lol 

~ @Jerry_Twerking_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.7K 35
Justin Bieber is an innocent fellow, He's treated differently because of that. In a positive and BUT also negative. However what happens when Jason M...
479K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
2K 133 11
• second book published • 𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄 >> Jariana Fanfiction << "i know you have a secret, ariana." he farrowed his eyebrows, trying to stud...
13.1K 494 20
What happens if the bully accidentally has a one night stand with his victim?