Free Me (Yandere Male x Male...

By Spac3r

This is a continuation of @_Lost_Banshee_'s story. I will be editing and maybe changing up things in the stor... More

Introductions/Characters
Sarah (CORRECTIONS MADE)
Daydreaming
Suspicions (CORRECTIONS MADE)
Infiltration
Futile
Rememberance (CORRECTIONS MADE)
Square One (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Revaluate
Bewildered (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Prom (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Free Me
How? (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Fondness (EDITED)
Outside (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Crumbled
Stay Away
Lunacy (Corrections made)
Speak (CORRECTIONS MADE)
What's Right? (CORRECTED/EDITED)
**NOT A CHAPTER**
Pinned (CORRECTED/EDITED)
He (CORRECTED)
Touch (LEMON)
A New Life
Last Resort
Somewhere In Between (EDITED and CORRECTED)
Umarekawari
Cat and Mouse (EDITED & REPOLISHED)
Noise
...
I Hate You
Till The Very Ends With It

Pain (Corrected/Edited)

2.9K 103 63
By Spac3r

Nathan's POV

"(Y/N)! GET DOWN!" With none other than (Y/N) in my mind I quickly scrambled to my feet and dove into the direction of my lover.

In quick time I was able to grab and pull the wounded male to the ground, all while the lethal projectile proceeding to clip my shoulder in the process. I bit down against my lip in response to the sudden spike in pain, yet bearing through it solely for (Y/N)'s sake.

I held the taller male against the grassy Earth below my smaller figure in attempts of protection from any other incoming fire—yet nothing came, thankfully.

Quickly, I lifted myself off of (Y/N), eyes darting up and down the wounded male. "Oh, No... No no no..." I managed out weakly, my quivering hands shifting to my face in misery. "H-He's bleeding everywhere..."

Skin paling and eyes half lidded, the damaged male clutched the piercing wound beneath his blood staining shirt, the once green grass now tainted in a bright reddened hue. At this point (Y/N)'s breaths were coming out in wheezes.
He was barely clinging onto consciousness.
"(Y/N); (Y/N) please," I pleaded, cupping either side of the male's face in my hands ever so gently.

I hoped that he'd at least look at me with those same beautiful vibrant eyes, but instead they began to wander in a panic. "L...Leon..." (Y/N) called in a desperate cry. At that moment, even in the situation we were in, I couldn't help but feel like something had snapped inside my inner being. I hated that name.

"The kid's safe at home, similar to something you should've followed from the start." An approaching voice stated from behind us two. In an instant I shot up onto my feet and turned to meet with the stranger: A tall man dressed in a strictly black suit and tie, as well as shades that hid the man's face well. "Nathan Breanhime; I think it's time you come with me."

"You did this to him." I bared my teeth at the stranger. "(Y/N) did NOTHING—Gah...!" I suddenly felt a terrible agony in the same area I'd been hit with the bullet, a woozy feeling in my head following in its place. The man clicked his tongue multiple times mockingly, adjusting his tie between his slender fingers. "Ah, and it's too bad, really: He'll end up dying for nothing too, that is if you don't comply."

I clutched the wound in my hand and fell to one knee as the tall man approached me. "There's only so long he'll be able to slow the bleeding. In fact, it looks like he's just about lost consciousness," The man stated, pointing a finger at the (H/C) haired male.

With the little willpower I held I proceeded to glance over at his current state. (Y/N)'s once lively filled eyes were dulling in color by the minute, as well as his breathing beginning to slow dramatically. The sight alone was enough to make me crumble.

The love of my life is dying. He's going to die. He's bleeding so much and he's in so much pain. He's about to die, and it's all my fault.

"As you might already know, you and your little hideout are surrounded by gunman from close and afar. Tell me, what left do you have to gamble, boy?" The tall man picked, craning his head in my direction out of expectancy.

"You... Can lock me up," I started in a calm whisper, my words gaining the man's attention. With a stagger, I stood to my feet once again. I ignored all feeling. The physical and or emotional pain was no longer there. There was only Nathan: The Nathan that (Y/N) still feared and would never accept.

"—You can chain me up and torture me. You can drill into my head and tear away the very minimum amount of humane I have left," I listed with a wide eyed and shaky glance. The tall man flinched at the monstrosity in front of him, bringing a finger to his earpiece. "Sniper squad: If he moves from that spot, kill him—"

"You can even kill me in attempts to save your disgusting, shit-stained sad excuse of a life." I cursed at the man maliciously. I slowly brought my bloodstained hand to my face and brushed my pink locks away from my eyes. I then erupted in a high pitched laugh that clearly set the agent in a state of unease.

"But no matter what you do, I'll always come back." I informed to the adult, topping my threat off with a wide and wicked smile that would rival even the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

With little to no time at all the adrenaline had finally worn off. My body became weak of the amount of blood I was losing from my arm. As the muscles in my body gave out, I then fainted, falling limp to the ground.

The tall man took a sleeve to his forehead and ridded himself of the sweat beads on his skin. With a deep inhale, the agent regained some of his composure brought a finger to his earpiece.
"...The mission was successful. I'll need at least three men out here and a stretcher ASAP: One of the boys are currently in critical condition."

Your POV

"—And don't forget, if he wakes up he'll be confused. Treat him to his food and make positively sure his mental state is calm and STAYS that way, got it?" A muffled voice informed quietly to another person in the room. From what I could barely make out, they were an adult male.

"A-Ah, yes, of course. I'll keep everything under control if that happens, you have my word." Another person responded. This time it was a female that spoke. She sounded pretty sheepish, so maybe she's young?

Out of curiosity I began to open my eyes. For the first time in my life it felt like a struggle just to gather the strength to open my eyes, but I managed. I blinked the blurriness away from my sight and squinted as they adjusted to the sun lit room. I watched a female dressed in the usual white nurse attire bow to someone who'd just began leaving the room, the door shutting quickly behind them.

Sighing, the nurse stood straight up, her wrists crossed and rested just above her skirted thighs. "I can do this..." She motivated herself in a whisper, her spirits seeming high until she turned and our eyes finally met.

I stared at the nurse with little to no emotion on my face, my attention suddenly averting to the space around me. It was pretty obvious I was in a hospital room, and from the looks of it from the window I was at least six or five floors up in the building itself.

The only problem is I can't remember why.

Mustering any strength I had in my arms—Which was pretty damn little—I slowly sat up, making the nurse go into a slight panic attack.

"O-Oh god, don't do that!" She warned, her heels clattering against the tile loudly as she approached my hospital bed. The female placed a gentle grasp on my shoulders, my gaze once again finding its way to hers. "—You're in no condition to be moving so carelessly! your stitches might become undone." She informed strictly with worry in her eyes.

She reminded me a lot of Leon.

"S...Stitches?" I questioned as the nurse carefully lowered me onto my back again. "What even happened to me?" I probed the nurse, clearly desperate for answers; Though, it didn't seem like she knew much of anything.

"L-Look, all I know is that you've been a patient for a month and half now. You were moved from a hospital in Tokyo within the first week you were booked—I...I couldn't tell you much else." She responded hesitantly, her glance pulling away from mine as she spoke.

My heart jumped at the words 'Month and a half'. Apart of me wanted to leap out of the bed and book it for the first floor, but I doubt I'd even make it far with what ever put me in here in the first place.

"...Can I talk to someone who does know what happened to me?" I requested, trying to stay calm. The last thing I wanted was any type of suspicion of my motives from the staff around here.

The nurse thought for a moment, inhaling deeply. "...O-Okay, but I was told to have you eat first," She confirmed, heading for the door. "I'll ask around on my way back, so please just relax a little."

That being final, the nurse exited the room, the breeze from the window serving as white noise to the small room. Following the nurse's advice, I decided to at least be mindful of my movements while bed written. I kicked the thin blanket the hospital provided for me off of my body and instantly noticed the largely bandaged area hugging the majority of the left side of my stomach.

"Christ..." I commented with surprise, somewhat shocked at the sight. "—Well at least I'm not dead or anything like that, I guess." I sighed with some ease to my emotions.

_______________________________

Won't be long until this story comes to and end. I'd say just two or three more parts. Just wanna say thanks to whoever's still here and has been sticking with my bs writing skills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1K 151
With the rising tide of steam power and machinery, who can come close to being a Beyonder? Shrouded in the fog of history and darkness, who or what i...
286K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.7K 131 6
This story features Jammy bhai×dada , Sachin Pa × OC , AB×Ro, Virat × OC , Harry × Jassi , Mahi bhai × Sonu , Yuvi pa ×GG and Shubh × Yash