Feelings

By sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... More

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
Lรฉ Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Really Keisha? |22|

8.4K 292 386
By sugatrapnaee_

Two Weeks Later. Back in California
December 16th, 1:13pm
Kimani POV

Two weeks passed and Jacy, Gio and I just got back to California since yesterday night. Jacy was teaching me how to work the car he just bought me since I've never had a car this in expense.

I was so in amuse of how this car worked compared to that old Honda Civic that I had. Something about that new car smell warms my heart, the starlight, touch screen gps, the leather seats ouuu this car was screaming my name.

"Here is the seat warmers in case you get a little cold and you have to click is three times and wait until all the little lights right here light up for the whole seat" he explained.

"Ohh okayyy" I exclaimed.

He showed me a couple other things then I was ready to take this bitch on a ride.

"Can we take this out? I want to feel how it drives" I smiled looking at him.

"Yea real quick though, I gotta drop Gio off at his moms then after I gotta do something" he spoke and I nodded.

I got in the drivers seat and shut the door, meanwhile he got in the passengers seat.

I pressed the button to start the engine and the car hummed up and I smiled.

"Now this ain't yo ole Honda Civic where you can just mash the gas and drive all fast like you usually do, this car goes up to a speed of 163. Therefore you gotta gently press on the gas, once you got the hang of it then you can speed up a little bit but ion want you getting in no car crash so we starting off slow and steady Ight?" He explained and I nodded my head.

"Ight then, we gone go around the corner and come back up. Remember Kimani, gently press on the gas" he repeated.

I nodded my head and the word gently repeated. I softly pressed on the gas and drove out the driveway, the car drove so smooth and nice and I loved it.

We drove around the corner and I was driving the normal speed like every body else and then we returned back to the house.

"Good now we gone go around one last time and this time you can speed up a little bit" he went on.

I did as told and drove around the corner again but this time a little faster and we circled back to the house.

I went in the driveway, parked up the car and we got out. "Thereee we goo, you a quick learner mani" he smiled at me.

"Yup, yup, it was a little hard at first cause I'm used to pressing on the gas but I'll get used to it" I nodded.

"Yea you will. I was like that at first too but you'll get it sooner or later but ima go now, I'll see you later tonight or something" he said.

I nodded my head and we walked back in the house so he could get Gio.

Jacy POV- In the Car

I was driving to keishas house now to drop Gio off since she hadn't seen him in two weeks while I was gone.

I was preying to myself that this time won't be no weird encounter like last time cause I didn't have the energy for it right now.

Tonight was the night and I had to keep my mind clear of any bull shit and Keisha and her drama? Ain't the thing I needed.

"You want to stop somewhere to eat?" I asked him.

"No not today, I'm not that hungry" he replied.

I nodded my head and continued to drive to her house.

Keishas House

When I parked my car in front of her house, Gio and I got out and I walked towards her door and saw that it was slightly cracked open.

I raised an eyebrow. "Gio go back in the car now" I told him and he ran back to the car and got in.

Ian even have my gun on me right now but fuck it, I went in and the house was completely silent.

The house was a mess and I went in the kitchen first and there was plates and glasses shattered on the floor. I left the kitchen and slowly walked down the hallway to her room, I opened the door and she was passed out on the bed with a tequila bottle in her hand.

Come on now man, she got me thinking somebody robbed her shit but she just drunk and messing her crib up.

"Keisha" I said.

No answer.

"Keisha!" I said a little louder.

I walked towards her and shook her up and she woke up with low and dark eyes.

"Come on now girl, I came to drop off Gio and you in here drunk as hell with ya house looking a mess" I complained.

She stumbled to get up. "Wel- *hiccup* saw-fuckin-re" she slurred.

"So you really out here drinking and shit now while you pregnant? Fuck wrong witcho ass?" I complained looking at her and as I was examining her I noticed cut marks on her wrist.

I grabbed her hand and pointed at them. "And what the fuck are these?!" I questioned getting loud.

"M-mind your fucking businesss Jace, you don't care ab-bout me so don't act like you care n-now" she rolled her eyes slurring.

I scrunched up my face. "I never said I didn't care keisha! Why you doing shit like this? Huh!?" I argued.

"I did this c-cause nobody loves me anymore- and it's a-a-all your f-fault" she dragged.

"My fault?" I asked pointing at myself.

She threw the bottle of alcohol against the wall smashing it to pieces and that made me back away a little bit.

"It was because of you my parents and my whole family don't talk to me anymore, for two months straight I had nobody.. you don't love me, my parents don't love me, my brother nor my sisters don't love me... shit even my own son don't love me" she blamed then sat on the bed starting to sob.

I stood there in silence and all that came out my mouth was. "But why you blaming this shit on me though?" I questioned.

"See and your not even disagreeing with me cause you know it's true.." she sobbed.

"Ian disagree or agree witchu, I cant speak for yo peoples but I know our son, the little boy we created, don't got a bone of hate for you in his body. But look what you doing keish, drinking while your pregnant, cutting yo self, trashin up ya house? If you need someone to talk to then get a fuckin therapist dawg. I'm not tryin a flip the blame game but you cheated, all I did was leave cause I'm not staying with somebody who fuck with my emotions just cause you bored think man, do that make any sense how you acting like this when you cheated?" I explained to her.

She sniffed. "I'm not talking to a complete stranger about my problems.. I wanted to talk to you but the only thing you got on your mind is that girl living in your house" she sobbed.

"Yo why you still talking about her?, she ain't the only thing on my mind. Don't you think I still be thinking about your feelings to? I don't shove her in your face, I don't bring her up around you, it's always you that brings her up. I been told you since we was teenagers, ion do shit on purpose just to hurt your feelings and I'm still sticking to that. That's me caring about how you feel by the way, so don't be saying I don't care about you, I'm taking notice in your happiness and you need to return the favor cause I need to be happy and move on" I explained to her.

"But why can you be happy with me? I'm sorry Jacy I'm very sorry for cheating on you and I mean that with my whole heart. But your not caring about my happiness if you don't want to at least work things out with me" she cried.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead. I didn't even know what to say to her right now cause I wanted her to be happy but she made it clear that I'm her happiness but I can't give her what she wants cause That bond and relationship we had is out the window.

"I don't know man" was all I could say.

"Well if you don't know then it's obviously no use for me to be in your life any longer right?" She cried looking up at me.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Your saying you care about me but your not proving it to me so in conclusion, your saying that just to make me feel better. You probably want me out of your life huh? You want me dead right? What if I just killed myself so you can be happy" she said getting up and walking over to her closet.

"What the hell you doing?" I asked as I watched her.

She pulled out a gun and placed it against her head. "Keisha.." I trailed off.

"You don't care about me Jacy! I'm a burden to you and you hate me! You won't take me back and I now understand that it's all my fault!" She yelled and cried while she took it off safety.

"Keisha.. put it down. Look what your doing to yourself. This doesn't help shit just please and I'll get down on my knees and beg. Please put the gun down" I pleaded.

She stayed silent and looked at me for a minute and put her finger on the trigger.

"NOO!!-

*POW*

Kimani POV

I laid in bed watching tv and my phone buzzed up, I picked it up and looked at the notification and it was a text from Sami.

Masami🤗: Heyy, wyd?

Me: Nothing at home wyd?

Masami🤗: Same thing I was just chilling and then I remembered that I never got that tattoo that I wanted done

Me: Oh yea, a lot of things were going on those days so I couldn't get time. I'm sorry.

Masami🤗: It's cool, but I was wondering when you could get it done?

Me: Ummm, I'm not doing anything right now and I'm pretty bored so I can come over and do it now if you'd like?

Masami🤗: Yea okay can you come in 30 minutes?

Me: Yea, I'll see you then

Masami🤗: Okayy ❤️

I put my phone down and got up, I took a quick shower and threw on some jeans and a jacket. I grabbed my kit and purse and then I went downstairs.

I left the house, locking the door behind me and I decided on taking my new car out just for the feeling of it.

25 minutes later.

I pulled up in front of her house and it was very beautiful and big like how jacys was.

I got out my car and went up to the door and rang her doorbell and she answered. She smiled then let me in.

"Where you wanna do this at?" I asked.

"We can go in my work room and do this" she said and I followed behind her as we went in her work room.

There was a small table with two chairs which was perfect. We sat down and I prepared my tools for her tattoo.

"Okay so I changed up what I wanted because I wanted something more simple. A normal rose and then in the middle of it I want it to say 'faith' in red then continue the rest of the rose" she explained.

I nodded my head. "Yea okay, I can do that" I smiled.

3 hours later

She examined the tattoo and smiled. "I loveee thissss" she exclaimed.

I smiled back and then got my things together. "Here's $425" she said pulling money out her wallet.

"Really?" I asked as she handed it to me.

"Yes really, this is pure artwork. Ima have to get tattoos from you more" she smiled.

"That will be gladly appreciated" I nodded.

"So how many tattoos have you done in total?" She asked.

"I did two on the same person, three people hit me up in Atlanta so I did theirs and now you so. 6 now" I answered.

"Okay so you just need 4 more people and then you got the job right?" She asked.

"Yep" I said zipping up the bag.

We hugged and said our good byes and I drove off back home.

At Home

When I pulled up I noticed jacys car wasn't here still and it made me wonder why the hell is he taking so long and what was his business that he had to do.

Jacy POV

"Here drink this" I said to keisha as I gave her a cold bottle of water.

Its been 3 hours since keisha tried to shoot herself and I got the gun from her in time and the bullet ended up going in the ceiling.

I had Londyn come get Gio from my car cause I had a feeling I would be with keisha for a minute.

She drank the water as I sat next to her on the bed. She was still in somewhat shock but she was almost okay.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was almost time for me to go link up with Leon and von to do our business tonight.

"Look I gotta go in a few minutes Ight? I gotta handle some shit" I said standing back up.

She grabbed on to my hand and put the water down. "Wait no, please don't leave. Can you stay here for the night? I don't wanna be alone" she pouted.

I looked at her and she looked discouraged. "I will, but right now I need to head out and I'll be back. I promise" I said looking into her eyes and letting her know I was serious.

"Okay but hurry on back" she replied.

I nodded my head, grabbed my phone and then left her house locking it and going into my car. I sat in there for a minute and groaned.

I don't know what the hell ima do. After seeing what just happened today made me kinda scared and worried, Gio can't be out here with out his mom and I don't even know if I had the heart to put my feelings over my son.

Kimani and I started something, I like her.. I really do but that's would be selfish of me not to think about Gio in this situation. He doesn't show the love for his mom but I know he does, he was literally telling me the day we were leaving Atlanta that he couldn't wait to see her again.

He would be devastated that his mom died due to my selfish reasons and I can't let him grow up and be disappointed in me. This whole thing was a hard pill to swallow and started to feel angry with myself cause I knew something was wrong with keisha the day we started dating and I allowed it to keep on going.

I couldn't think straight and I knew what I could take my anger out on. I started my car and sped off to Leon's crib.

Keisha POV

I laid on the bed and smiled to myself and giggled. I did it, yesss. Jacy will be all mine again and the three of us will be a little happy family and that bitch Kimani can get the fuck out of his life.

This whole thing was staged. Except for me trashing my house, I did that out of real anger. The whole drinking, acting drunk, and crying was fake, even the part where I almost killed myself.

When he grabbed the gun out my hand I kind of relaxed my hand and shoot the ceiling on purpose to make it seem like I actually was going to shoot myself.

The point was, I got him where I want him and now that he's spending the night at my place tonight this will be mighty, mighty fun!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.4K 56
IN EDITING. THERE WILL BE SOME CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE STORY AND NEW THINGS WILL BE ADDED SO BEWARE! *CHAPTERS 1-27 EDITED โœ”* >>>> I never thought I...
292K 13.7K 49
Serenity P.o.v "Justin how could you ever do something so foul like that?" I asked him as I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. Here comes the wat...
24.6K 468 97
I swipe away a piece of hair falling in front of her face. I watch as she sleeps softly. She is all that matters to me now. She is every beat. ...
75.5K 4.1K 36
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ Addicting Sins Spinoff: ๐’€๐’‚๐’›๐’Ž๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ Heartbroken and depressed after realizing her feelings much too late...