My Brother's Best Friend | |...

Oleh Felicity14445

My name is Amelia Polock but people call me Amy, i'm 22 Personality: Fun, exciting, bubbly, fun person to be... Lebih Banyak

Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter One

113 2 0
Oleh Felicity14445

^^ baskinchamp (girl in photo)

I always wanted to be a lifeguard practicing, getting every medallion in lifeguarding. But I was just too scared to sign up alone.

I don't really know anyone other than my brother, he has been a lifeguard for about a year now maybe I can sign up now that I have someone I know.

I know what your thinking, I should've sucked it up but eh.

My Twin brother Jesse who is older then me by only a few minutes may I add, aside from the usual competition in who is better at something like siblings do, I love my brother more then anything.

I go to big parties with my older brother and we love each other and protect one another, well Jesse does for me I do to but if he gets into a fight I can't help him. Trust me, I tried before and it didn't really work out...let's just say I got a black eye. But you should see the other guy, Jesse tore him apart and my ex never saw the light of day after that to scared of Jess.

We both surfed with Koby Abberton as our mentor. He was a Bra Boy no less and Jesse joined him. I did too but I'm technically not a Bra Boy because you know...I'm not a boy but Jesse took me along anyways so the Bra Boys are like a second family to me.

I've been putting being a trainee off for a while and missed my chance last year when my brother joined. But this year is different my bother pushed me into joining knowing I want too.

I'm a shy girl at times but I can be really fun, exciting, bubbly, your best friend and basically a fun person to be around that that's how I usually am, But now....here I wait, in the waiting room outside of Hoppo's office nervous then ever.

I bite my nails nervously an old habit that's not so old anymore.

Jesse slapped my hand, "Don't bite your nails." He said

"Ow!" I look at him narrowing my eyes, "Okay mom."

"Don't be nervous. Your going to be fine."

"I still have to do the test too." I tell him now nervously bouncing my foot.

"And your going to rock it. Your me sister you'll blow everyone away."

I whimper nervously as I look at him.

"Amelia Polock." Hoppo calls out

My heart stops in my chest I quickly get up to leave but Jesse grabs me.

"Yeah she's over here." Jesse says for me pushing me towards the door.

I smile nervously as I face the man. Jesse told me he's a teddy bear inside but he sure looked a little intimidating

"Come in." He tells me

I swollow a lump in my throat, "And enter the room.

"Close the door behind you." He tells me.

"O-Okay." I stutter my voice quieter then I wanted it to.

"Take a seat." I nod and plop in the chair. "So your Polock's sister are ya?"

"Mhm." I smile covering my nervous state.

"So it says here that you have all the medallions in lifeguarding, CPR training, you completed the Red Cross. And you know how to ride the Jet Ski. Your an amazing surfer referenced by Koby Abberton."

"Yup that's me."

"Well then. Your test starts tomorrow." Just like that? "There you'll complete a training exercise and the three on top will be our new trainees. But it doesn't stop there. You'll have to show that your a good lifeguard as one will be illuminated. Are you up for that?"

I take a shakey breath, "Yes Sir."

"Okay then. See you tomorrow." He smiles but only a small one.

"Thank you." I smile my heart racing like a horse on the freeway.

I get up and walk out to meet Jesse my face still frozen emotionless.

Jesse looks at me smiling,"So?..." his smile falters, "You didn't get in?"

"No I did." I tell him the both of us walking to the tower my gaze down at my feet.

"Amy that's great!" He side hugs me as we walk.

"Yeah.."

"Okay whats wrong." He asks

"I don't think I can do it.." I tell him

He stops in his track on the sidewalk stopping me with his hand. "Woah, woah, woah. My sister not being able to do it?! My sister that surfs the most dangerous 8 feet waves with me and she can't do it?"

I look away from his eyes, "Yeah."

"Woah. Then you are not my sister."

"I am so!" I pout like a five year old.

"Well if she can't do it then you must be adopted." He tells me looking away.

I gasp, "Oh Jesse Polock don't you pull that one again." I slap him on the arm

"Well I don't know where going to have to look at the birth certificate because you can't be my twin." He tells me not looking into my eyes, I can see a smile creep it's way on his lips as he try's to hide it. The low sun defines the smile that he try's to hide.

"I can do it!" I shout, "I can do it and-and. I'll do better then you!"

He whips his head to look at me, "You can't beat first." He scoffs

"Oh yeah? Watch me. My time will be faster then yours and allllllll the lifeguards will make fun of how your sister is faster then you." I argue like I'm 5 again.

He rolls his eyes, "I like to see you try." He tells me smirking as he starts walking again.

I jog and catch up with him cross my arms. "Why are we going to the tower anyways?"

"Because I have one last sift to do before they pack up."

"And are they okay with me being in there too?" I ask having nothing else to do anyways.

"Yeah just don't get in our way."

I roll my eyes, "Fine."

We enter the Tower and theres two lifeguards sitting in swivel chairs and looking through Binoculars. One tall from the looks of it with blonde hair and one shorter then the other with brown hair.

"Maxi, Jake. Meet Amy, our possible Trainee." Jesse tells them as he sits in the empty swivel chair and grabs the binos on the counter.

They both turn in there chair now with Jesse keeping watch of the water. "Nice! Wish you the best of luck." Jake says giving me a smile before looking in the Binos again.

The blond one stands growing like a weed as he does. Man he is taller then I thought Jesse never really mentioned how tall he was......and handsome. Why would he tell you how handsome he is?? Wtf

"Nice to meet you, Jesse talks about you quite a lot." He sticks out his hand and I take it and shake.

"Nice to meet you, Jesse talks about you too." I give him a genuine smile

"Well, I can't be looking off the water for too long. Two extra eyes is better then four." He smiles. I return it giving him a bigger one. He's a little funny. "You can take a seat in that chair over there if you want." He tells me pointing to a normal chair in the corner out of the way of them in case of an emergency.

"What is it a time out seat?" I joke and he smiles.

"Only for Jess when he does something bad." He jokes again kinky

I laugh and go sit down and he sits back down and grabs the Binos.

As I haven't get a good night sleep last night my eyes start to drift shut.

~

"Grab the Defib!" I hear Maxi yell my eyes shoot open.

"What?! What! What's going on?" I ask seeing Jesse run out the door with a red pack. I look to see Jake gone.

"Someone's drowned." He tells me a little panic in his voice as he quickly sitting down and looking through the bionos

"What?" I get up and sit in one of the chairs and adomaicly grab the binos curiosity taking the best of me. I look and see that a man is unconscious on the sand out by the flags.

Maxi dails 000 and waits.

"Maxi we need the spinal board down here." I hear Jesse's voice through the radio.

"Copy."

I look and spot the board. "I'll bring it." I tell him getting out of my chair and jog to the board. I take if off of its

"Hi this is Bondi Lifeguard Trent Maxwell we need an ambo down here, a man has drowned and is unconscious."

I hear Maxi say as I take the broad off it's hinges on the wall.

I put it under my arm and run down the stairs.

I sprint down to them.

Maxi's P.O.V

"Holy crap she's fast..." I tell myself as I watch her speed down the beach spinal board under her arm.

I snap myself from watching her speedy self run and put the binos up to my eyes and continue watching the water.

"She is fast." I jump and turn to see Hoppo.

"Holy cow you scared me. What are you a ninja?" I tell him turning back and looking into the binos my heart beating faster then it already was with this situation.

Amy's P.O.V

"Hear guys! I got it. I got the board." I tell them out of breath as I hand it to one of life guards.

"Did you run down the beach with that?" A new one ask holding the patient's neck asks.

He has blond redish hair and freckles.

"Yup." I smile

"Well thank you."

"No problem." I smile

"Reidy on three."

They hold the sides of the now slightly conscious patient. "One, two, three." They lift him and Reidy keeps hold of his head and neck making sure it doesn't move.

Jesse slides the board under the man and they put him down. Reidy puts the blocks in by his head to keep it still.

"He's sliping into unconsciousness!" Reidy shouts, "Keep your eyes open for me."

"His pulse is lowing." Jesse says

"Help!" My head shoots up hearing the faint cry of someone.

I scan the water and spot a small head bobbing like a cork in water. It's a kid. I look to see that all the boys are busy.

"Boys there's a kid in the fags that has his hand up." Maxi tells them but I'm already running to the lifeguard board that's by the flag.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
499K 20.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...